Sweet Morgan and Mr. Bruce

Story Info
Morgan tries to steal but gets something taken from her.
3.5k words
4.18
6.1k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

-Morgan

Facing the looming house in the darkness, I shudder. It's a massive Victorian style mansion and it is intimidating to stand near. But I have a plan and I'm going to stick to it. Sneaking around the side of the enormous house I found what I'm looking for. In the dark I can see a window about 4ft off the ground that's cracked open to let the cool autumn breeze inside. 'Excellent,' I think as I strain to pull myself upwards. My tight tank top crumples, exposing my small stomach and its muscles, doing their best to pull my petite body into the opening.

I pull the small duffle bag I had brought with me up and into the room and sling the thick strap across my back, letting it dangle behind me. Standing up I let out a deep exhale. 'Damn, this guy is loaded.' The window opened into a long white hallway accented with dark mahogany trimmings. The carpeting only lined the hallway down the middle and it had a tasteful zigzag pattern that matched the décor.

My shirt had got caught on my big, full breasts when I had crawled through the window. I pulled it down and looked around. As I look around, I notice some stairs downwards into what I can only assume was the basement. 'He probably hides all his good stuff down here. A safe full of money, trinkets...' Walking down the narrow entrance to the basement, it opens into a room I never thought I would see.

Standing on the other side of it, a tall, muscular man with medium length dark hair is tinkering with something on a table out of view. I pause and hold my breath, hoping he won't notice me as I try to make my way back up the stairs silently as I can.

He turns to look at me and I'm caught by surprise. "I- I'm so sorry. I didn't know anyone lived here. I'll just be going now." The words stumble out of my mouth as my body starts to shake a little, nervous and anxious after seeing this dark, hidden dungeon in a wealthy man's basement. I back towards the stairs as he turns to speak to me.

-Bruce

I knew you'd entered my home from the moment your beautifully round ass crawled through the window of my south hallway. My motion sensors picked up anything larger than an above average sized spider. In my basement working on a project, I'd pulled up the security feed on my tablet, expecting to see some large burglar, possibly armed. Instead, I saw you. A smallish girl here to relieve me of my hard earned goods. I kept an eye on you as you crept through my home blissfully unaware of the cameras, smiling to myself. You looked so pretty in your tight black tank top and black shorts, I wondered what I'd done to earn such a reward as you came towards my basement.

As soon as you enter, I press a button on my iPad, silently closing the door behind you and locking it through an app that helps me control my smart home from anywhere. I turned to face you as you spoke, smiling. "No, pet. You won't be leaving, not before we have a little talk." Stepping closer, the light was dim but my well pressed black trousers and deep indigo shirt greet you as I look at you through hypnotizing crystal blue eyes.

"Let's not pretend you didn't know anybody lived here, okay? My house isn't run down in the slightest. You know what I think? I think you're here to steal from me." I am unarmed but my physique gives me all the power I could need to dominate you. "Come here. Don't try to run or to fight, disobedient girls will find themselves being punished. Good girls might get a little mercy, they might not get reported to the police and end up with a criminal record."

-Morgan

My body tenses at the malice in his voice. "I'm really sorry," I stutter as I try to find the stairs with my foot. "I didn't think anybody would be home. Please let me leave. I don't want the cops involved. I really am sorry." Why had he called me 'pet'? Why did he say I'd be punished if I tried to leave? I started shaking. Confused and becoming increasingly more nervous.

I decided to try and flirt my way out of the situation. I had seen plenty of my friends do it to get out of a ticket, to be able to keep the candy they had snuck into the theatre, really a variety of problems could be solved by flirting with someone. Maybe if I flirt with him, he'll just let me leave. A little cleavage, a cute pout, nothing to it. I give myself a pep talk as I stop fondling for the stairs. Looking at him, my face changes. It softens, though I am still filled with fear and uncertainty.

"There's no reason to call the cops," I purr as I take a small step away from the stairs, to show I would not be a threat and try to run. "I was just interested in such a beautiful home and you are quite... Handsome. My curiosity got the better of me. Please forgive me Sir. It won't happen again."

I look towards you but our eyes don't meet, crossing my arms to accentuate my cleavage. I let my head drop as I pout to be let go. As the word 'sir' left my lips, I saw an emotion cross your face for a brief moment, seconds before my head lowered. I knew I had messed up and I no longer felt safe. Maybe flirting was a stupid idea. Maybe I should have just tried to run away.

-Bruce

"Let you leave? Now why would I do that? You seemed so eager to come in here. Tell me, what did you hope to accomplish?" I can tell you're feeling uneasy. I'm not sure you've even noticed that you're locked in the room either, or if you've fully looked around. In the far corner is a small cage, suitable for a large dog with an empty bowl inside and a small, strange looking pile of shiny looking material. All along the wall are sinister looking implements, from single-tailed whips and a cat o' nine tails, to paddles and sex toys hanging from small hooks on the wall. Dildos of all sizes, from small to unreasonably large and nipple clamps, butt plugs, gags of all kinds and various restraints. There are chains attached to a rack on the ceiling, strange machines off against the other wall and a large oaken table padded with black leather near the middle of the room on what looks like rails so it can be moved around easily.

The whole room, rather than looking like a dungeon, looks rather sterile. The lights are dim but the walls are a calming royal blue, the toy racks are all back-lit so that they all stand out and it looks clean, more like something you would find in a lab, not the basement of a house. Cameras are on every corner near the ceiling. I smirk as you start to flirt at me, chuckling softly. "Ah, that makes more sense. You just wanted to break into my home in the middle of the night because I'm... handsome." I raise an eyebrow, doubting your story.

I do think of myself as rather handsome but, my tone is filled with doubt as I walk towards you, stopping right in front of you and reaching out, cupping your cheek. "Stop with the nonsense my pet. Tell me the truth, or your life is over. Look around you...I'm sure you can tell what this room is for, what I'm going to do to you...if you're honest with me, perhaps I'll be a little more gentle... Perhaps." I chuckle as I hold your face and look into your beautiful golden brown eyes. Like pools of honey, they beckon me as I wait for you to answer me.

-Morgan

The sights of The room turn my blood cold as I look for the first time. Every possible thing to do with sex was in that room, I would swear it. I panicked and words tried desperately to come out of my mouth. "I need money for college," I practically yell as I start to break down and cry, letting my chin fall into your hand and giving up any attempt to try and hide what I was doing in your house.

-Bruce

My hand slides up from your cheek and catches your hair, grabbing it tightly and yanking you towards me at your confession. "Oh? And you felt you could take it from me? That I don't need it?" I pull you by your hair, to the table in the middle of the room, backing you against it and trapping you there with my body, so close to you, my hand still tangled tightly in your hair. "Would it be fair then, if I took something of yours that you don't need?" I start to pull your top up over your head slowly, feeling every inch of you under my hands and releasing your hair for the moment. "How much did you need, little thief?"

-Morgan

"Please, I'm a virgin. I've never even kissed anyone. I wouldn't be worth it." I squirm against you but you're too strong. I'm stuck. My body tenses and I continue to sob. Realization setting in about what you planned to do to me as I look past you and see more things I hadn't noticed. "6 grand, I sob. My first semester costs 6 grand. I'm sorry. Please don't do this. If you let me go, I won't tell anyone and you'll never see me again." I was terrified at the implications this room had and how you pinning me against this weird table looked. I knew you were going to do awful, horrible things to me.

I couldn't help but feel aroused at your touch even though I was so scared. The way you grasped my hair in your hand and ripped at my top was getting me wet. 'What is wrong with me?' I ask myself as I look at your chest, not quite able to look you in the eyes, ashamed of what I had attempted to do and afraid of what was going to happen to me. I could feel the fluids in me, swirling around and making my panties thicken with wetness. Ashamed and defeated, I dropped my gaze.

-Bruce

I laughed as you tried to beg me not to take the very thing I wanted so badly. The sound soft, my voice deep, "A virgin? I'm sure you don't really need your virginity, right? Surely I can just take it if those are the rules we are living by now." Your tears do nothing to stop me as I toss your top aside and shove you forcefully against the table, spinning you and bending you over it. Pressing against your ass you could no doubt feel my large erection as I leaned over you, grabbing two cuffs attached to the table legs. One by one, I cuff your wrists into them, then step back to admire the view. Your body was interesting. Perfect, big breasts and wide hips with a beautifully big ass. The rest of you was small though and it intrigued me to examine you, taking in everything I saw and imagining a million ways to use you.

"So vulnerable. Let's get the rest of those clothes off." I start to strip you, taking my time, letting your fear build. "All of this for six thousand dollars. Pretty young thing like you, I'd have paid that for a night of your time... But now, it will cost you so much more. Tell me, will anybody miss you when I decide to keep you, thieving little slut?" I finish by peeling down your panties, more than ready to take you and stopping for a moment to inspect your perfectly shaped and surprisingly cleanly shaved pussy. A virgin that cleans up her holes, this would be so much fun.

-Morgan

The thought of no one missing me if I disappeared kept an ample stream of tears flowing down my reddened face. My ass flexed against your hard cock as you pressed into me. I closed my eyes and wished I had just stayed home. Maybe got a full time job and took a year to save the money instead of trying to steal it.

Breathing heavily, and shaking, I continue to beg you to just let me go. I beg you as I sob, telling you I will be missed but the look you give tells me you wouldn't care, even if you did believe me. This was so wrong and yet, I could not deny the insatiable desire I had to be taken. This feeling of excitement and confusion welled up inside me when you touched me, leaving me dazed and my thoughts swirling, a mess of entanglements inside my blurry mind. Head lowered, shaking and afraid of what was to happen next, I stood there waiting, wondering. Anxious and afraid... And so, so stupid.

-Bruce

Once you're completely naked, I kneel behind you, taking each ankle in turn and cuffing it to the legs of the table to keep you spread and exposed. "I asked you a question, girl. Answer me." Standing, I move in front of you before starting to strip myself, still speaking as I take off each piece of clothing.

"You have two options. If I think you learn your place and behave well, I will pay your tuition, let you attend your college. You'll be a valued, cared for pet, and I have a feeling you'd enjoy your new life. If you don't, I'm going to break you. You'll be a toy. A plaything for me to enjoy whenever I please. Either way, you're mine now." I pull down my boxer shorts, kicking them aside as I reveal my long, thick nine inches. Stepping up to you, I lift your chin with one hand, making you look up at me with my hard cock so close to your lips. "So tell me, are you going to be a good girl and open wide, or will you need to be forced?"

-Morgan

'He wants to use me and pay for my school?' That wouldn't sound so bad if I wasn't thighs deep in a fucking sex dungeon! I wanted to scream and cry, fight and run out of there but I was completely vulnerable. Bound to a table for my new Master to use me however he wanted. I was scared... and sopping wet.

His cock... Terrified me. It was massive. If he tried to put it in my tight, virgin holes, I would definitely cry, maybe even bleed. With tears streaming down my face, I look up at you, seeing your intense eyes for the first time. "I submit," I whisper, as I lower my head, now even closer to your massive clock.

"I will be your toy Sir, but I WON'T make it easy on you all the time. If you want me," I spat, "You'll have to take me."

-Bruce

Looking down into your eyes, I could see the fear mingling with the tears, both of which made you look so delicious, so tempting. Whether you submitted to me or resisted didn't change what I'd do to you today, how rough I would be, but it could have an impact on your future. I chuckled as you told me you would submit. "Clever girl, life will be so much easier for you like th..."

You interrupt me and I raise a single eyebrow as you seem to add to your statement. Right around the time you tell me you won't make it easy I push my thick cock past your lips, hand tightening on your chin. "Shut up before you get yourself hurt. Don't you dare try to bite if you want to keep your teeth." Pushing a little deeper, it's moments before my cock is trying to enter your throat and I push a little slower, groaning as the head stretches your throat.

-Morgan

I flinch as your massive cock gets rammed into my mouth. As you shove it deeper I gag and you let out moans as my tongue involuntarily strokes the base of your cock.

Having such a massive cock in my mouth hurts my jaw. I take a moment to steady myself, still trembling, and relax to allow your cock to go further down my throat. I look up at you with a red, tear stained face and see the pleasure wash over you. You're incredibly turned on by taking whatever you want from me and I can't help but feel the same way. I want your cock in my throat, gagging me, making me cry for air. Wet and anxious for what's next, I continue to bob on your length, awaiting my next task.

-Bruce

I push deeper into your throat, gasping as you gag around my length, your inexperience making it all the more pleasurable for me. My eyes are looking down into yours, and you'll see me smiling when you look up, as I sink every inch of my thick cock into your mouth. Bottoming out, I hold it there, wondering if you'll manage to figure out how to breathe. "Yesss.. fuck, you have such a hot, tight little throat, you'll need more training though. Good thing you're mine now..." I hold it for no less than thirty seconds of pure bliss before I pull out of you slowly. Holding your head so you have to look up at me. "Such a good little whore, you're going to make a fine pet, and don't worry, I'm more than willing to force myself into you, as requested."

I walk around the table behind you, my hand slipping between your thighs. "Oh? And what's this? You protest so much but you're dripping...does my pet want to get fucked so badly?" I laugh deeply, sliding one finger into your cunt. "I'm a generous Master so I'll give you the choice. Do you want to hold onto your virginity for tonight, or do you want me to take it right now? If you don't answer, I'll choose for you."

-Morgan

I can feel your cock hit the back of my throat and keep going. I can't figure out how to breathe and I start choking and gagging, spitting everywhere. I look up and try to speak but your cock blocks most of the sounds. You're smiling down at me as I pathetically cry with my virgin lips around your throbbing cock. I hold my tongue to the bottom of your girthy dick and lick it, giving me room to breathe through my nose as you start to pull out of my deliciously inviting mouth.

I feel you slip a cold finger into me and I gasp. It's thicker than I thought but it doesn't hurt. I had never had anything in my pussy before so the sensation of your finger inside me, caused me to slip down onto it, almost instinctively. Shamed and stubborn'ed by your proposal, I look intently into your eyes and let out a thin line of spit from my mouth, then suck it back up. "Fuck. You.... Sir." Is my only response.

-Bruce

Watching as you continue to resist makes me chuckle deeply, shaking my head as I gently invade your pussy with my middle finger. "Not today slut, you're the one about to get fucked." I pull my hand back, holding your gaze as I suck your juices off my finger with a soft groan and smile as I suddenly smack your ass hard, leaving a pink handprint on your cheek.

"A little dumb, rejecting my offer of sparing your virginity like that, but I think I know why." I smirk, taking my cock in hand and pressing the head against your slick folds, lifting it up and down to rub against them, feeling your heat, how wet you are for me. "Ask me. Ask me to fuck you or I'll leave you wanting more... Either way, I'll get my satisfaction."

-Morgan

I move against your finger as it massages my warm and inviting hole, moaning softly with every movement. I yelp at the spanking, surprised at how much it stings. When you start rubbing your cock against my wet little pussy, I melt instantly. The sensation sends ripples of pleasure all over my body and I can feel myself becoming more and more aroused. I move with you, as best I can, pushing myself into your deliciously thick cock.

I crane my neck to see behind me as best I can, pressing my luck I again venture into disrespectful territory. "Fuck... Yourself," I purr at you, only able to see half of your face out of the corner of my eye.