Indebted to Him

Story Info
A deal gone bad means she has to agree to all his demands.
2.8k words
4.32
12.3k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
evaafta
evaafta
5 Followers

His for the taking, hers for the pleasing

This is purely a work of fiction. I welcome any feedback you may have. Please note this is in the BDSM category for a reason. If it's not your scene, no need to read any further.

Staring at the gleaming marble floor before me, Eloise found herself lost in thought as to how she ended up here. Chained to the wall like a dog. Dressed up like a high class hooker. A skin tight maid's uniform, which barely covered anything. Complete with black lace stockings, six inch heels and a steel collar around her neck. She'd been on the floor for hours. The stone dug into her knees and she was sure there'd be bruises when she got up. If he ever let her up that is. Henry liked to remind her of her place often. Below him. Always.

Sometimes he'd have her kneel out of the blue wherever she was, just to prove he had that power over her. To remind her that she was his property and his to control. He always wanted her to work. It served as another reminder that she was here for him as his slave. She'd been scrubbing the same white marble tiles for so many hours her back began to ache. She couldn't tell how long she'd been cleaning because there were no clocks in the house. He wanted her to serve him without question and controlling time had a good effect on her obedience. He was also a perfectionist and despite months of servitude, her work had never lived up to his standards.

He loved to hear her chains rattle away as she worked. Sometimes he'd stand next to her, chatting away while drinking his favourite whiskey, swirling the ice around. As if it was normal to speak to a girl chained up in his house. But Eloise had agreed to this. She'd found herself in debt after a drug deal she made went wrong. She didn't mean to do it. Her girlfriend at the time had lured her in. A tattooed goddess named Olivia. Eloise would've followed her to the ends of the Earth if she'd asked her to. Olivia knew that and pushed Eloise to her limits anyway, pulling her deeper and deeper into the darkness. With an arts degree and a minimum wage newspaper job, 24-year-old Eloise wanted a taste of the good life and selling high quality cocaine her ticket there. To French champagne, VIP entrances and private planes. But drug-dealing came with challenges. Never knowing who to trust. Now, given her current position, clearly she'd trusted the wrong person.

She snapped out of her thoughts and squeezed out the sponge into the large bucket of dirty water. Suddenly the large wooden door slammed and Eloise began to panic. She wasn't at the top of the hallway. He'd come up with this game where he'd chain her to a small horizontal pole that ran up the length of the house whenever he went out. When he returned the whole floor had to be spotless. If his inspection revealed a speck of dust he'd drag her chain back to the end of the hallway and she'd have to start over. He did a lot of things like this. Mental mind-fuckery he called it. Designed to break her. But no matter what he tried, she'd fight him every step of the way. Just because she'd agreed to this temporary life of sexual servitude didn't mean she'd make it easy for him. She wanted him to know that even if he made up the game, he'd have to play too. Eloise got off the floor, grabbed the bucket, slipped her heels off, put them in her hands and raced to the other side of the hallway. She was quietly confident. She'd been cleaning for hours, there's no way he'd find any dirt this time. She had just enough time to throw her shoes on and get back on her knees with the sponge in her hand before she heard him again. His footsteps sent shivers down her spine, making her wet with anticipation. As much as she hated how he treated her, she absolutely loved how he fucked her. And it kept her prisoner. Prisoner to his touch. Prisoner to his every demand. And she was the one building her jail cell. His footsteps got closer and she bent down to clean the floor again, throwing her all into it, just like he conditioned her to do. When she first moved in, if he thought she wasn't giving 100% into her duties she'd be punished.

"Laziness will not be tolerated in this house slave. Scrub harder! Work faster! That's it slave, keep going. I said harder. Keep going."

And heaven help her if she did stop. She'd feel the sting of his belt. At first it would just kiss her thighs and her ass, but then it would bite and rip into her flesh, over and over. She'd cry and beg him to stop. Sometimes he did, but not always. She feared today would be no different.

Eloise could hear him on the phone. She prayed he wouldn't notice her and keep walking. She'd had enough of his belt. But how she begged for his touch. He on the other hand saw her as nothing more than his personal fucktoy. Always collared. Always at his service, at his beck and call 24 hours a day. He even had her wear a remote control vibrators, to ensure she was "always ready." She had no control over when it would buzz to life, only to stop without warning again. Sometimes he'd play with it for hours and she'd be left wet and frustrated, begging to come over and over again. He loved to keep her on edge.

Today was no different. She'd been on the verge of cumming for hours without release. He knew that keeping her like this kept her open to anything. Then she heard it. Another large door slammed close. His footsteps got louder. They were quick, angry and determined. She shuddered at the thought of what she'd done to elicit these footsteps.

He stormed into the room, growling at her like a wild animal.

"What the fuck is this slave?!"

She spun around on her knees, put her hands behind her and arched her back, pushing her chest out absurdly far. It was one of the 'positions' they agreed on when she first entered the house, three months ago.

"If you have tits I want them on display always." he'd told her.

It was in his list of demands and back then she wasn't really in a position to negotiate anything, let alone some kind of aesthetic feature of her temporary indentured servitude. It seemed once again she'd failed to meet his demands

"Have I done something to displease you Sir? "

She asked with a coquettish smile, hoping he'd show her some kind of mercy.

"What do you think, bitch. Look at my fucking shoes"

She lowered her eyes and glanced at them. A scuff mark on the left side.

"M-M-Master I'm so sorry, please let me get something and clean it off for you."

"Oh no slave. You're already on the floor anyway like a good little cumrag. You might as well do the only thing you're good for. Open your mouth and stick out your tongue for me."

"Good, now clean it off."

She looked back at him stunned. She'd done some pretty demeaning things, but he was taking this to a new level.

"Don't look at me with those doe eyes slave! Push your breasts to the floor while you do it. Get lower. Lower. Yes I want your head on the floor while you lick the mark off my loafers. Good that's better. I can't walk around with dirt on my shoes, can I?"

"No sir. You can't."

Her tongue grazed against the leather, tasting the shoe polish she'd used the night before on the dozens of pairs he had. Losing herself in licking his shoes, She wondered how she ended up like this. A slave to this man's every whim, every desire.

Suddenly a shred of her old self sprung back up and she put her tongue away defiantly. She slowly sat up, crossed her arms and glared at him.

"I'm not your bitch and I don't lick shoes like a fucking dog."

His piercing blue eyes met hers. They were full of fire and wrath.

"What the fuck did you just say?"

He grabbed the back of her brown ponytail and pulled her hard toward his crotch. His hands were strong and she could feel his silver ring, grazing the back of her head.

"Don't you know your place by now? If I want you to be my fucking dog and lick my shoes, you will fucking do it. In fact by the time I'm through with you today you'll be begging to lick my shoes."

With his other hand, he ripped off his belt, folded it in two and snapped in front of her face.

"Stand up and go bend over my desk. It seems you need a little reminder of where you belong and who you belong to."

Her green eyes grew wide with panic and lust. She knew what was about to go down and took a deep breath to steel herself. She stood up, enjoying the sudden relief from being on her knees and stretched her legs. She tottered over to his study, her heels click-clacking across the marble floor. His study reminded her of something out of the 1920's. A plush olive leather couch in one corner surrounded by a row of bookshelves, stretching from one side of the room the other. In pride of place was Henry's desk, A deep mahogany wood, covered in official documents and papers next to an empty whiskey glass. The room always smells like cigars, leading Eloise to believe this is the room where the 28-year-old Henry owed his success to.

Eloise made her way toward the desk, and laid her head down, careful to keep her breasts off of it, so he could get to them as well if he wanted. She could hear his footsteps and knew he was once again right behind her. So she'd better put on a show.

She lifted up the skirt of her uniform, revealing her black lace crotch-less panties. Easy access always. Another one of his demands. They were attached to her suspenders and her stockings with seams down the back. He'd told her when she first started paying off her debt that if she was going to be his slave she should look the part.

"You're right to be scared." He put his hand on her ass cheek and started rubbing it.

"If you hadn't disobeyed me this wouldn't be so painful. Count down from twenty."

"Twenty?!"

He smacked her ass hard and chuckled.

"Yes bitch, you get twenty. If you'd done what you were told I wouldn't have to take out my frustrations on you, would I?"

"No sir you wouldn't"

"Good girl. Now get your ass high up in the air and start counting."

Smack!

"One"

He didn't hold back. The black leather belt ripped into her skin instantly. She could already feel the welts forming. She knew she wouldn't be able to sit down once this was over. But that's what he liked. Eloise in a state of constant discomfort. Always on edge. "Five"

Just when she thought she couldn't take much more, the blows became more precise, and harder from cheek to cheek, back and forth.

"Ten, eleven"

The belt tore into her skin deeper and deeper. Eloise felt the tears spring from her eyes, but she felt something else too. She was wet.

"Not enjoying this are you slave? It's supposed to be a punishment. You bad girl, it's dripping down your legs."

Her whole body was shaking in ecstasy and pain with every blow that landed. Henry took great pleasure in landing the final swats. He loved to see her body write in agony and pleasure.

"Twenty!" She gasped as the last blow struck her left cheek.

"What do you say, slave?"

She could hear the smile in his voice. Through her ragged breathing she stood up and turned around, rubbing her now red glowing cheeks. She'd drooled all over his papers, leaving red lipstick stains all over them. She grabbed her chain and turned to face him, her lips just below his.

"Thank you M-M-Master for teaching this slave her place."

He laughed again, grabbing her face with one hand and her throat with the other. He smiled again, a little more deviously this time.

"Oh slave" he whispered into her ear, sending her pussy into overdrive.

"It's clearly going to take more than a few little-- whacks of a belt to teach you your place.

He growled at her again and inhaled. "Now, get the fuck on your knees and open your mouth."

He let go of her throat and threw her back onto the floor so hard she was sure her knees would crack open. Then he grabbed two small chains from his pocket. He always had them in there in case. With one click her wrists were cuffed together and with the second they were also connected right below her neck, to her collar.

"We can't have you playing with yourself when you're trying to get me off can we?"

He raised one his eyebrows at her and her whole body melted. Elosie wondered how their relationship was so hot and so wrong at the same time. She shook her head away at the thought then offered her hands to him willingly. He stood back to admire his handiwork. The chains limited her movement significantly and left her completely at his mercy.

He stepped forward again

"Now get to work bitch and don't stop until I say so. Get going"

She nodded, opened her mouth and took him in, already gagging as she had forgotten his size.

"Use that tongue bitch, I want to feel how excited you are. Yes, just like that, oh god."

She gagged more but he didn't care as he pushed her head down harder. He liked to feel her squirm underneath him.

"Yes keep going, faster I want to feel your mouth all over my cock. Make it feel like your pussy does, tight and wet. Yes oh god, you're such a good little cumslut."

Her hands wrapped tight around his cock and she spread her knees wide open, hoping to rub her wet needy pussy on something, On anything.

"Oh it looks like my little bitch is a dog after all, trying to hump the floor like that. Maybe we should get you a playmate if you're going to act like that?"

She blushed at the thought but was slammed back to reality when he held her head in place and began thrusting in and out, face fucking her until she couldn't breathe. It was violent and lustful. Eloise submitted to him. She didn't fight when he pushed into her throat, she just moaned louder and let the tears sting her eyes.

"Oh are you crying slave? Does it hurt having me slam my dick into your mouth? Good, cry some more for me. Just keep sucking as you do it"

She was really turned on now and the two were in sync. Moaning and growling. Back and forth. Over and over. Wetter and wetter. But then he had an idea.

"Enough slave."

He ripped his cock out of her mouth and took two steps back.

"Lean forward and open up."

She hated this bit. It was his favourite way to train her to take it deeper. When she first started she could barely get down three inches. Now she could take all of him. But it wasn't enough. she still needed to be able to lick his balls too. It was a skill she was yet to master, but he enjoyed watching her struggle for it. She leant as far forward as she could, taking his cock in. Forced to balance in this position she was basically choking herself with no help from him. He loved it. She could feel his cock throb as she swirled, sucked, choked and gagged. Every now and then her chains would rattle as she tried to reposition which turned them both on. She was so wet by this point her stockings were soaked. She took another deep breath and pushed hard. His cock hit the back of her throat and she lifted her tongue trying to touch his balls. But she couldn't reach it. She was gagging so hard by this point, the saliva was foaming out the side of her mouth.

"Oh good girl, look at those mascara tears. Good girl"

He threw his head back and she finally caught her breath and lifted her mouth off him. She knew what was coming next. He was fired up and ready to take out his rage on her.

"Stand and strip bitch, but leave the stockings and heels on. Up against the bookshelf. Bend your legs a bit like that. Ass out. Good girl. Mm yeah. I'm going to fucking tear you apart."

evaafta
evaafta
5 Followers