Sweet Peppers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"... but now I'm not ready!" she whined.

"I will accept a kiss as compensation," I told her. "I will sit here and visit with these fine people while you do whatever you think you need to do to get ready - but I think you look fine."

"I should go like this - just to call your bluff," she replied, smirking.

"Kimberly ...," her mother growled.

Before she could object, I slid across the space between us, wrapped my arms around her, and kissed her. When I released her, she was sputtering.

"You ... I'm ... That was a bad idea!"

"I assure you that I'm chock full of bad ideas, dear woman," I purred.

She raised an eyebrow at me and headed down the hall, calling out, "I'll be ready in ten minutes."

Her mom snickered at me and said, "You may want to wash your hands. I'll squirt the soap for you. Lord only knows what she's gotten herself into."

I followed Kim's mom - my future mother-in-law - to the kitchen sink. She turned on the water and gave me a healthy handful of antibacterial dish soap, advising me to hit whatever bare skin that had come into contact with her daughter, her clothes, or the things she'd been holding.

"I'll run out to the car," I told her. "I'll grab a shirt out of my backpack and trade for this one."

"That might be for the best," she said, snickering, while handing me a paper towel.

She opened the door under the sink and I pitched the towel into the trash.

"You're not leaving without giving me a hug, are you?" Belle asked from the front room.

"I'm changing shirts, honey. I'll be right back."

"Okay."

Not seeing anyone around near the car, I changed my shorts as well as my shirt, throwing the questionable garments into an empty grocery bag and sticking them in the trunk. Kim's mom quirked an eyebrow at me when I returned and she noticed that I'd changed my shorts as well but she only nodded, waving me off to the coffee table where Belle was coloring.

Kim's mom brought over a bottle of hand sanitizer, pointing to her cheek. I took a big squirt and doused my face, chin, and neck in the stuff.

"Thank you," I told her.

"Thank you for understanding," she replied, returning the bottle to its place.

I sat down on the floor, next to my future step-daughter.

"How soon can I come see your house?" Belle asked me.

"We'll have to see," I told her. "I'm not really sure."

"Is there a room there - for me - when I get bigger?"

"There is. My computer is there right now. When you are ready, we'll fix it up however you want."

"But I can still sleep with mommy for now?" she asked.

I noticed we had Kim's mom's attention.

"Does mommy face you when you sleep - or does she lie on her back?"

"She usually sleeps on her side and faces me," she replied.

"So maybe I can sleep on the other side of mommy?" I asked.

"She would be in the middle of us? Like a hug?"

"Is that okay?"

"Yes - but when I get big I can have my own room?"

"Definitely. You're okay with the idea of living at my house?"

"Mommy said that, after you get married, that's where we'll sleep."

"Is that okay?"

"Yes. Mommy can sleep in the middle. Do you snore?"

"I don't think so," I replied.

"Pop-pop snores," she reported. "Grandma makes him sleep on his side."

"There are no secrets in the world when there's a child near," Kim's mom said, snickering.

"Where's Miss Tina?" Belle asked.

"She's leaving to go to college. She's going to learn to be a teacher."

"She's already a good teacher," the little angel said, matter-of-factly. "She's going to be in the wedding with me and mommy."

"Can I have a hug?" I asked her.

She put down her coloring crayon, turned to face me, and wrapped her arms around my neck, giving me a peck on the lips.

"Why do your eyes look funny?" she asked me, when she finally pulled away.

"You're making my insides squishy, little miss."

"You make my tummy happy," she told me, hugging me again.

I returned the squeeze.

When we separated, I saw Kim standing there, holding her bag, watching us.

She looked from me to her daughter and said, "Give Mr. Martin one more quick hug and then we're going to take off. Be good for grandma and grandpa and we'll be back tomorrow."

Belle took my face in her hands, bumped her nose to mine, and said, "Take care of mommy, Terry."

"I promise," I told her.

She gave me a peck on the lips and hugged my neck hard enough to scare me into thinking I might need a chiropractor. Once she released me, she ran to her mother and jumped into her arms. Kim got a hug and lots of kisses. She motioned me towards the door and carried the child with her to the front stoop. She accepted one more set of hugs and kisses and then set Belle on the threshold. Belle claimed her grandmother's fingers and turned to face us.

"Text me when you get there," Belle said.

Kim's mom laughed and said, "That's my line, little miss."

"I wanted to say it this time, grandma," she 'whispered'.

"Good job," her grandmother said, squeezing her fingers.

Kim claimed my fingers with hers.

"I love you, Belle. Be good for grandma and Pop-pop," Kim told her.

"I love you, mommy," she replied. "I love you, Terry."

"I love you, too, little angel. We'll be back soon."

"I love you, mom," Kim told her mother.

"I love you, sweetheart," she said. "We'll be fine. Be good to each other."

Kim looked at me and I nodded to her mom. I was sure this wasn't easy on her. My mom was still fairly traditional about things and we were violating a few "rules". Kim's parents seemed to think that our relationship was a good thing - and were willing to overlook the fact that I was planning to have sex with their daughter. Based on what my sister had said, mom was growing concerned enough about my relationship status that she'd forgive me as well. Then again, I wasn't a kid in high school anymore. Still, it felt kind of weird, talking to Kim's parents - with them knowing what we were planning.

My introspective worrying was aborted when Kim turned and pulled me down the sidewalk, towards my car.

"Give me the keys," she ordered.

I dug in my pocket and fished out the key-fob, handing it over. She opened the passenger door, pulled me into a kiss, and then whispered, "As soon as we're moving, get your pants off. We're making a slight detour."

She headed around the car and climbed behind the steering wheel. I was still standing by the car. She cleared her throat, loudly. I climbed in and looked over at her.

"Pants and underwear off, Mr. Martin," she said, starting the car and pulling on her seat belt.

Five minutes later, she pulled into the Hardee's parking area and steered us towards the edge of the lot, backing us into a spot with plenty of empty space on either side of us. She put the car in park, rolled down the front windows, turned off the key, and climbed out. She walked around the car, opened my door, reached under her skirt to pull off her panties, and threw them onto the center console.

"You're not naked yet," she said. "I need your pants and underwear off so I can ride your cock, husband-to-be."

She pulled up the front of her skirt and showed me her shaved vulva.

My cock was insta-hard. I regretted not having already removed my clothes before she flashed me her mommy parts. As soon as my lower-half was naked, she raised her skirt, climbed in to straddle my lap, and closed the door. She reached down, lined my rigid prick up with her entrance, and sank slowly down onto me. There wasn't a lot of room for her knees and legs, but she didn't stop wriggling until I was fully seated inside of her.

"Hands up my shirt," she ordered. "Grope my breasts and kiss me while I fuck myself on your dick."

I couldn't remember the last time I'd had my cock buried inside of a pussy. This one felt absolutely amazing. I couldn't believe Kimberly Pratt - the most beautiful girl in our whole class - was riding my dick in the Hardee's parking lot as she held my hands on her breasts - which felt just as amazing as the rest of her - while she kissed the life out of me.

The hot blonde - mounted on my cock - was moaning into my mouth and moving her body in the most amazing way. I had one hand on her tits and the other one was squeezing her ass, pulling her onto my cock harder and harder - pushing towards the climax that was quickly building. If her sexy sounds were any indication, she was getting close too.

I groaned as a car pulled in beside us. I couldn't stop. Whoever was in the car was not going to have too much trouble figuring out what the two of us were up to. I was really too close to cumming to care. I just kept doing what I was doing.

"Kim Thompson?!"

"Pratt. Brad left me for Katie Johnson a year ago."

"Are ... are you ...?"

"Fucking Terry Martin's massive cock? Yes, I am. He proposed to me yesterday and this is the first chance I've had to get him alone. A little harder, Terry. I'm so, fucking close!"

I lost track of whether or not our voyeur was still watching. Kim's vagina was doing some amazing things up and down my cock and I was quickly moving past the point of no return.

"Kim!" I growled in warning.

"Do it! Fill my cunt, beautiful man! I love you so ... fucking ... much!"

I held on a moment longer but then her channel began clenching around my cock and it was over. She settled, fully, onto my lap, wrapped her arms around my neck, and kissed me hard as her body trembled. The slickness coming from her sex increased and I could feel it coating my balls. Those balls were already pumping every ounce of semen from my body, into hers, but the feeling of her juices on my ball-sack had them straining to find something else to give her.

"Fuck!" I groaned.

I heard a camera shutter and looked over to see that our visitor was looking at her phone.

"That was amazing, Terry!" Kim cooed, capturing my face in her hands and kissing me over and over again.

The woman - who I didn't recognize - slid her phone into her rear pants pocket and headed for the restaurant.

When Kim stopped kissing me, I said, "Massive?"

"If we're going to be on social media anyway, they might as well have something to talk about. I don't think it's that much of an exaggeration, honestly," she said, giving me another kiss.

She climbed off of my lap and then turned to suck and lick my cock clean.

"You don't have to do that," I told her.

"Who says I didn't WANT to do that," she said, licking her lips as she looked up at me.

As she stood up, I caught sight of a puddle of escaped jizz, beneath where she'd been squatting.

"Well," she said, spotting the mess. "That's a shame! Guess I'll have to talk you into reloading me again later."

She bent to give me another kiss and then straightened her skirt and closed my door. She walked around to the driver's side, reached in, grabbed her panties, pulled them on, fixed her skirt again, and slid behind the wheel.

She glanced over at my cock - which was still stiff - giggled, and started the car. The reminder dinged to tell me that I needed to put my seatbelt on. I pulled up my underwear and pants, scooted back in the seat, and fastened the belt.

Once we were on the road, she reached over, claimed my left hand with her right, and said, "Thank you."

"I'm pretty sure I should be thanking you," I replied.

"Thank you for giving me a chance," she said. "Thank you for being so good to my little girl. Thank you for making it easy for my parents to like you. Thank you for ... I'm not even sure I can list them all."

"Thank you for having the best looking peppers at the fair. I would have never even run into you if it hadn't been for them."

"You really like my peppers, huh?" she asked, smirking at me.

I quirked an eyebrow at her and said, "Best looking peppers I've ever laid eyes on."

"Am I going the right direction?" she asked.

She laughed when I jumped and started looking around. I told her the name of the small town that I lived in. She squeezed my fingers - and occasionally leaned over to claim a kiss - as she drove to my place.

We hit the drive-thru about half-way there and grabbed sweet teas to slake our thirst. As we pulled back onto the highway, I studied the woman that I had proposed to the day before.

"What are you doing?" she asked, snickering.

"Trying to figure out how I'm engaged to someone as beautiful, smart, ..."

"... horny ...," she added.

"... sexy ..." I said.

"I'm just lucky you hadn't found 'the one' before I ran into you."

"I think I've found her," I said.

She leaned over and claimed another kiss, squeezing my fingers.

As she pulled off of the highway, and into the town where I lived, I gave her the last few instructions on finding the house and where to park.

I removed my belt, climbed out, grabbed my pack (and the dirty clothes from the trunk) and claimed her hand as she threw her bag over her shoulder. I led her around the house and showed her the garden. She giggled when she saw how pitiful my peppers looked.

"I seriously thought you were making that up," she said, laughing.

"I don't kid around about garden produce," I told her.

"You're horrible," she said.

I stole a kiss, took her hand, and led her to the front door.

"Remember, I haven't had a chance to clean up yet. If I had known I was coming home with a fiancé, I would have made sure to tidy up before I left."

"Have we really only been dating for like three days?" she asked.

"Something like that," I said. "If you remember right, I suggested that we take things slowly."

"I'm too old for 'slowly' - and your cock felt just fine the first time - and I expect it to feel just as good in another few minutes. I also absolutely adore watching you and Belle together. Did I suck your cock yet?"

"Yes, I believe you did," I replied.

"Doesn't count," she said, "but you're getting pussy until you get sick of it - then I'll blow you."

"I'm pretty sure I'm never getting tired of your pussy," I assured her.

"Only one way to find out," she said.

I unlocked the door, scooped her into my arms, and carried her across the threshold.

"I just came again," she said, giggling.

"Damn, I'm good!" I said, smugly.

She laughed and wrapped an arm around my neck to claim another kiss.

On her feet once more, Kimberly Pratt managed to ignore all of the things that I'd worried about as she left a trail of clothing that led from the front door to my bedroom.

"You want a tour?" I asked.

"I want you naked with your cock buried inside of my pussy. I want you cumming inside of me and falling asleep in my arms. I want you waking me in the middle of the night to fuck me full of your jizz again. I want breakfast in bed - after which I will suck your dick until you're stiff again - at which point I intend to shove you down, climb on top of your handsome body, and fuck myself silly on your massive cock. Then we'll take a quick nap, shower together, and head for my parents. There's a 50/50 chance that I'll make you pull over so I can ride you one more time before we get to the house - since I'm not sure when I'll see you again."

"I ..." I started to answer.

"Later," she said. "Naked. Cock in pussy. Cum inside. Sleep in arms."

Everything pretty much went down the way she had planned - except that she didn't have to suck me after I brought her breakfast. She did anyway - but she didn't have to.

By the time we got back to her parent's house, I had cum inside of her pussy five times and had my cock in her mouth at least three times - although I hadn't finished there yet.

~~~

As I drove us back into town, Kim started catching me up on the cataclysmic eruption that had taken place on social media in the relatively small number of hours that we had been gone from the town.

From what she said, the girl with the phone (at Hardee's) had a sister who was best friends with Brad's cousin - and there was a shit-storm of activity that traversed from SnapChat to Twitter to media platforms that I didn't even know existed. Once everything hit Facebook, however, the entire world seemed to have an opinion. For or against, there were very few "live and let live" responses. Most likely, the people with those opinions had simply chosen not to respond - but it made the "conversation" feel pretty caustic. All discussion - between the two of us - about what was going on - stopped as soon as a certain little princess came bounding down the sidewalk.

"Mommy! I missed you so much!"

Once she had her hugs and kisses, she noticed that I was there as well.

"Hi, Terry," she said, still wrapped in her mother's arms.

"Hi, princess," I replied.

She pursed her lips and looked at me expectantly; I leaned over and gave her a little peck. She turned her attention back to her mother.

"Is Terry's house big?"

"About the size of Pop-pop's," her mother told her.

"And there's a room for me - for when I get bigger?" she asked.

"Yes," Kim replied, snickering.

"I'll sleep with you and Terry right now, though. We're going to put you in the middle - like you and Terry do when you kiss my cheeks."

Her mother giggled and said, "After the wedding - in a couple months - we'll move there, okay?"

Belle nodded her head up and down.

"I got you something," I told her, "for your room. Let me run and get it."

I went back to the car, popped the trunk, and pulled out the small pink gift-bag that I'd nearly forgotten about in the flurry of activity over the last few days. Belle was standing on the ground, holding her mother's fingers. I walked back up to the house and handed over the bag. Kim quirked an eyebrow at me. I ignored her questioning look. Belle would probably reveal all of my secrets and I wouldn't need to explain.

The radiant little angel pulled the handles apart on the bag and spied the contents. She gasped, pulled the stuffed unicorn out and dropped the bag as she clutched the sparkly rainbow-colored animal to her chest. I grabbed the bag, folded it flat, and tucked it into the back of my shorts.

"It's the unicorn you showed me when I picked the teddy bear for mommy," she cooed.

I nodded.

"It's mine?"

I chuckled and said, "Yes."

She looked at her mother, handed the critter to her, and leapt into my arms. Once again, I worried that she might be physically able to separate my head from the rest of my body by sheer force. I received a couple pecks on the lips, and then she was down, on the ground once more, recovering her prize from her mother.

~~~

We went into the house and sat down to continue visiting. Kim's mom invited me to stay for dinner - which I accepted based on my fiancé's glances and nods.

"This is very good, Mrs. Pratt," I said. I looked at Kim and said, "If you cook half this well, I think I've scored - no more frozen pizzas for me!"

She snort-laughed and said, "I'm not nearly as good as mom."

Her mother leaned over and whispered, conspiratorially, "She's better than she likes to admit. She always says she doesn't have a reason to cook." Kim's mom looked at her and, still talking to me, said, "Now, maybe she's found a reason."

Kim blushed but stayed quiet.

After dinner, Belle took me on a tour of their garden and I got to see the rest of the fruits of their labor. She asked about my plot and I let her mother describe it for her.

I stayed until it was nearly Belle's bedtime. We read a book together and then I got hugs and kisses before she headed off to bed.

When Kim returned, I got more hugs and kisses by the front door and then I headed to mom's to spend the night.

~~~

I woke up early, showered, and got on the road to head home. I'd called off yesterday and I needed to get back to work.

My coworkers were more than a little surprised that I had come back from my hiatus with a fiancé and a soon-to-be step-daughter. I got butterflies in my stomach when I showed them the picture of Belle (with the unicorn) that Kim sent me.