Sweet Peppers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Of course, the girls at the office wanted to see a picture of Kim but I couldn't show them the one she'd taken in the shower that morning. I asked for a publicly-acceptable one and, that afternoon, her mom took one of her holding Belle that she sent along.

The girls, once more, told me that both of the women were beautiful. The guys, of course, kidded me that Kim was out of my league. Honestly, the more I looked at the picture, the more I agreed. It was hard to believe she would be my wife in a couple months.

They had scheduled the wedding for Thanksgiving break - so that Tina would be able to come back to take part in the ceremony. Kim had told me that she really didn't want to wait that long to be Mrs. Martin but she and Belle were super-excited about my sister sharing in the event - so they picked the soonest date that would work for everyone.

~~~

The following weekend, I drove back and we went ring-shopping. Kim's mom watched Belle. My fiancé had me take her to the Veteran's park and we had sex in the backseat of my car. By the way, my car is not really made for that. Kim said it was perfect. I told her, next time, we'd find a bed somewhere. We picked out the rings and she kissed me in front of everyone in the store. They didn't seem to think that was abnormal.

I stayed until Belle's bedtime, read a book with her, tucked her in, and got more hugs and kisses before I headed to mom's. The next morning, we took Belle to the park and she played until lunch. We ate out and then bought a bag of soup crackers and went to the lake to feed the ducks. Belle's giggles made the air seem sweeter and the sun seem brighter. We left the park when a gnarly gander spoiled our fun. Kim announced that it was nap-time - which wasn't what Belle wanted to hear. She was, however, asleep by the time we got home. Her mother tucked her into bed and then grabbed my hand and dragged me to the car. Mom was out, running errands, so we had sex in my old bed. Kim laughed when I told her that I'd gone all through high school never dreaming that I'd have the head cheerleader naked in my room. Sex was definitely better in bed.

When Kim's mom texted to say that Belle was looking for us, I spritzed an air freshener in my room - to try to keep my mother clueless about what I'd been up to - and then we dashed back to Kim's.

I ate dinner with them, we weeded the garden until dark, and then we read a book and tucked Belle in. Kim and I sat up and chatted until it was time for me to leave again.

The next morning, I went to church with Kim's family. After the service, she introduced me to the man who would be performing the ceremony. He told me that he didn't have a lot of concerns but wanted to sit down with the two of us - for an hour - a couple Saturday mornings. We checked our schedules and came up with a plan and then we said 'goodbye'.

We went to The Cafeteria for lunch. Belle and I had chicken strips, fries, applesauce, and green beans. For dessert we had strawberry Jell-O cake. Kim shook her head at us, but Belle and I just ignored her and enjoyed our food and our sweet treat.

We sat on her mom's couch and chatted. I held Belle while she napped. Kim wrapped herself around my side. My heart was full.

After Belle woke up, we played a couple board games and then I got hugs and kisses so that I could get on the road to head back to my house.

~~~

The weeks flew by - and the weekends evaporated - and soon it was time for the wedding.

I found myself standing in front of the minister, holding Kim's hands in mine. My sister was smiling at me. She was holding the bouquet in one hand and Belle's hand in the other. Belle was fidgeting - and smiling - glowing like the mid-day summer sun.

When it came time for kisses, I - first - got a kiss from my new bride. That one had my balls churning. Our second kiss was with Belle in the middle, squeezing our necks, and giggling. That one gave me butterflies in my belly.

After we signed the marriage certificate, I signed the papers to legally adopt Belle. The one good outcome of the social-media circus that had been launched from the parking lot of the local Hardee's was that Brad had sent Kim papers, relinquishing his claim to his daughter. The small-print stated that he got to stop making child-support payments.

Kim had cried when she had read the documents. Today, she was crying twice as hard - and hugging me and kissing me - and making it very difficult for me to sign papers. I finished the job and hugged and kissed her and then accepted hugs and kisses from MY little angel.

When Kim informed Belle that she could call me 'Daddy' now - instead of Terry - she simply said, "I know!" I wasn't sure if she thought the moniker change came with the wedding - or if she really understood about the adoption - but none of us bothered to correct her.

I had asked Kim where she wanted to go for our honeymoon. Her answer had been, "your bed". It took her several times of repeating it to convince me that she meant what she said.

As soon as everything was picked up from the wedding, Kim and I drove to my house. We spent all night making love and then slept in. We grabbed a late drive-thru breakfast/lunch and then went shopping for a bunch of stuff to decorate Belle's room. We took a break about halfway through the remodel-session and fucked again.

My sister texted me that they were on their way just about the time we finished with the redecorating and my new wife informed me that we had time to have sex at least once more before they all arrived. She was right. I opened a couple windows to air the house out.

Tina, mom, and Kim's parents arrived with our little princess. When she saw her room, she informed everyone that she was now big enough to sleep by herself. She dragged my sister around the space and together they oohed and awed with every new discovery.

I ordered delivery while Kim took everybody on a quick tour of the house, the yard, and the garden. We ate together and then we gave our parents hugs and kisses so they could get back on the road to head home.

Tina stayed the night and slept in Belle's room. Kim and I made love quietly and fell asleep kissing.

~~~

The next morning, we took Tina to brunch and then she left to head off to college.

I took my wife and my daughter to work to meet all of my coworkers - mostly to prove that I hadn't been making the whole story up.

On the way back to the house, we stopped to get a couple more things for Belle's room. We also grabbed a baby monitor - so we could keep an eye on her - if she decided that she was content sleeping alone. She was disappointed that she couldn't see us but was happy that she could just talk to the camera if she wanted us to come to her room.

That night, we tucked her into her bed and stayed with her until she fell asleep. We went to my room, checked the monitor, and quickly made love. Belle woke once, an hour later, wanting a glass of water. Other than that, she seemed happy being a 'big girl'. I was definitely happy having her mother all to myself. I told Kim that several times as she climbed on top of me and fucked another load of jizz from my balls.

~~~

The first Christmas morning - at Kim's mom and dad's - I felt like a kid again. It was such an amazing feeling, sharing those moments with our little angel. Mom and Tina were there with us as well.

The second Christmas, Belle opened a box to find a fuzzy black and white picture inside. She took it to Tina and asked what it was. My sister looked at my wife - who nodded. Tina told Belle that it was a picture of the baby inside of her mommy's tummy and she squealed so loudly that I thought my ears would burst. Soon everyone in the room was subjected to hugs, kisses, and never-ending giggles.

Six months later, our son, Brad, was born. I'm kidding, of course. Why would I name my child after Belle's idiotic father?

We named the boy, Ray, after Kim's dad. We were going to use my dad's name as his middle one - but it didn't flow off of the tongue - so he got dad's middle name instead.

Belle was (and is) the best big sister ever. The only negative is that - in her opinion - he can do no wrong. She lets him get away with anything and just giggles at him and kisses him like crazy - which makes him giggle - which pretty much guarantees that the rest of us get tickled.

Not only does Belle help with her brother - but she's the best helper in the garden as well. My peppers still aren't quite as big or as nice as the ones she grew at Pop-pop's house - but they're getting closer.

~~~ The End ~~~

(Thanks for reading! If you enjoyed this story, please favorite it or leave a comment. That sends others my way and that helps me more than you know. If you find a mistake, please email me and I'll get it fixed.)