All Comments on 'Sweet Punishment'

by stories_for_her

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Oh this was so fun. Can't wait for next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Really?

You took your cell phone into the bathroom with you and answered it during the shower? Idiot move number one. You felt badly that you had come home early without an explanation? Why would she do that to you unless she's trying to hide her affair? Idiot move number two. You didn't wear underwear under a formal suit? Idiot move number three. You let her embarrass you continuously at the theater? Idiot move number four. After the incident in the closet you didn't simply step into the restroom and finish yourself? Idiot move number five. In the limo you give her an orgasm? Idiot move number six. When she got out of the limo at the last stop (or was it the last stop?) you didn't wish her a good evening and have the limo driver take you home? Idiot move number seven. And who has a house that has the bathroom on the first floor and a bedroom in the basement? Idiot move number eight for having an idiotic layout in the house. But then I realized you referred to the bedroom in the basement as "your bedroom" and I realized that you were your wife's slave or playtoy.

Idiot move number nine. She isn't your lover. She's your uncaring, self centered, manipulative bitch mistress. You, Sir, have been an idiot nine times which means you've struck out the whole side. Badly played. Dump the cunt and move on. You'll be happier and this ridiculous story will have ended properly.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous