Sweet Restraint

Story Info
A man is taught the pleasures of bondage.
4.2k words
4.62
41k
29
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The eighth story in a series describing one woman's sexual journey

*****

The woman stands in front of the full-length mirror in her bedroom, gazing at her naked body. Her wavy reddish brown hair cascades down over her shoulders, a startling contrast to her grey-green eyes. Her breasts are round and full with upturned nipples. Her waist is flat, and her hipbones are prominent on either side of her bare pubic mound. She turns slightly and admires her tight ass. Her legs are long and slender. She smiles as she realizes that she still has the same perfect body she has always had.

It is a lazy Sunday afternoon in early summer. She and her husband have just finished a leisurely brunch on the terrace, and he is in the living room where she told him to wait for her. A few months ago she introduced him to the thrill of bondage. She had tied him to the bed at their rented ocean side villa on his birthday and, as a gift, hired a beautiful young girl to tease and fuck him. Afterward she tied up the girl and spent more than an hour edging and tormenting her before finally allowing her to cum in a mind-blowing orgasm. Her husband had watched the whole show in awe and fascination. Now the woman is ready to provide his next lesson in the pleasures of restraint.

The woman continues to look at herself as she decides what to wear. She walks to her closet and pulls on her black knee-high, spike-heel boots. The boots elongate her already long legs. Then she moves back to the dresser in the bedroom and pulls out a tiny red thong, just barely big enough to cover her pussy. She is still undecided about her breasts. Finally she pulls out a cream-colored camisole. As she pulls it over her head she realizes it is the same top she was wearing when she herself was first introduced to bondage. It had been an exquisite experience, an awakening of sorts. She realizes that is the feeling she wants to share with her husband. Before she leaves the bedroom, as a flourishing touch, she fastens a studded black collar around her neck. She takes a final look at herself in the mirror and likes what she sees. The woman goes to her closet and pulls her "bondage bag" out of the corner, then heads to the living room.

Her husband is seated at the sofa, a newspaper spread out on the coffee table in front of him. He is bare-chested and wearing only loose-fitting black pajama bottoms. He looks up at his wife standing at the entrance to the room and smiles. Once again he is reminded she is the most beautiful and sexy woman he has ever known.

"Follow me," she says.

She walks through the room and outside to the covered porch. Their back yard is large, and landscaping and fencing run along both sides of the house. The yard is deep and runs down to a creek at the rear property line. The property is such that no one can see them, but the woman is not sure that they cannot be heard.

She can feel her husband's eyes on her nearly naked backside as she puts her bag on a chair. She has already hung ropes from two hooks in the ceiling that normally support hanging plants. Her husband sees the ropes and hesitates, suddenly aware of what she has in mind.

"Stand under the ropes and stretch your arms up."

He does as she says, and she moves to him and fastens the loops around his wrists. His arms are stretched up and out, and she steps back to study his body. He is almost six feet tall, with deep blue eyes and tousled dark brown hair. His chest is mostly without hair, his arms lean and muscled. His abs are taut and hard. He works out regularly, and it shows. His body is perfectly proportioned, one of the things that first attracted him to her. But it is his humor, intelligence and kindness which made her fall head over heels in love and give up her career as a dominatrix. Now, after almost four years of marriage, she is taking the next tentative step toward bringing him into her old world.

She steps toward him, close to his face. In the four-inch heels she is almost as tall as he is, and she stares intently into his eyes.

"You will not cum until I say you can," she whispers. "Do you understand?"

He stares back at her. "Yes, mistress." There is a slightly sardonic smile on his lips.

She smiles broadly. "Very good."

She reaches up, taking his face between her hands, and kisses him softly on the lips. The kiss is sensuous, her mouth lingering on his, and she feels a stirring in her pussy. When she pulls away and glances down, she also notices a bulge in his pajamas. He continues to stare at her as she runs her fingers along his arms, down his neck and shoulders, and traces his nipples with her fingertips before moving her hands over his chest and stomach. She moves around behind him and runs her hands lightly down his back and sides before reaching around his chest and squeezing his nipples. She feels him shiver ever so slightly and smiles.

As an experienced domme, she has always preferred restraining her subs standing upright. The position allows full access to every part of the body, which she always takes full advantage of. The possibilities for pleasure and pain are endless. She recalls a time in the distant past when she was tied spread eagle in a wooden frame and tormented by two men for two hours. It was her most intense time as a sub, and she shudders at the memory.

Now she walks back around in front of her husband and furrows her brow. She hasn't fully thought through what she will do to him, preferring to improvise as she goes. She looks at him for a moment, then goes to her bag and pulls out a blindfold.

"No," he says, "I want to see you."

"Later," she responds. "This will heighten your senses and the element of surprise."

She flashes a sly grin as she stands in front of him and fastens the blindfold securely. She pauses and looks at him again, making him wait. After a long moment she reaches down and lightly touches his cock through the soft fabric of his pajamas. She flicks her fingers over the tip, fluttering and teasing. Then she uses both hands and strokes his cock on both sides, feeling it swell under her fingers as her husband makes small noises of pleasure. She continues to stroke with both hands, then wraps one hand firmly around his shaft and strokes with more pressure until his body starts to move. She moves her hand faster until his erection is hard.

She pulls away and watches her husband's face. His lips are slightly parted, but his breathing is normal. She puts her hands on his hips and starts to slide the pajamas down over his cock, taking her time and savoring his reaction. Finally his cock bobs free, and she pulls the pajamas down over his legs. He steps out of them and she tosses them aside. She moves away again and savors the sight of her husband's naked body. She idly wonders how long she can keep him hard.

The man stands in his patio, arms secured to the ceiling, blindfolded and incredibly aroused. He knows his wife will expertly keep him on the edge of orgasm, and he steels himself for the sensations. His erect cock bobs in the open air, and he waits expectantly. He anxiously wonders how long she can keep him hard.

The woman gazes up and down her husband's beautiful body, her eyes finally settling on his cock, thick and erect. She reaches out and strokes it, gently but firmly, from base to tip. She fondles his balls for a moment, then focuses her touch on his engorged shaft. She uses both hands, keeping up the rhythm and the pressure. When she notices him start to thrust, she moves her hand away. He moans softly. She makes him wait some more before she squeezes the base of his shaft with one hand and begins to lightly play the fingers of her other hand around the tip of his cock. She smears the precum around the head as she feels her own juices drip out of her pussy. She continues to play with her fingers until he groans, then she pulls away again. He thrusts his hips into the open air, his mouth open, his breathing rapid.

She waits until her husband's breathing slows and he stops moving, then she kneels in front of him, his cock bobbing in front of her face. She runs her hands up and down his lean, sculpted legs, savoring the smoothness of his skin. She continues to stroke his legs, then moves her hands to cup his ass and lightly licks the underside of the tip of his cock. She smiles as she feels a slight shiver in his body. She licks a while longer before taking the head of his engorged member between her lips. She sucks and licks, just the head, digging her fingernails into his taut ass. When he pushes against her she backs away, watching his cock quiver inches from her face. When his body calms, she takes all of him in her mouth, slowly sucking his full length, until she feels him quiver again. She stops and pulls away, watching the veins bulge on either side of his eager member. She continues the tease until he is as hard as she has ever seen him.

The woman stands and walks to her bag. She pulls out a short length of thin cord, perhaps two feet long, and walks back to him. She loops the cord behind his balls and wraps it several times around his scrotum. She pulls it tight while he squirms, then ties it off with a bow on top. She steps back to admire her work and smiles.

"This will keep you hard, my darling," she whispers into his ear. "Are you enjoying this?"

He grunts and nods. All he can think about is his swollen dick. The teasing is starting to mess with his mind, and he swallows hard. "Make me cum. Please."

"Not yet," she says. "I have a surprise for you."

He waits, naked and on edge, not sure what to expect. After a long moment, he feels her fingers lubricating his hole, and he jerks. He starts to protest, but then realizes it will be futile. He tries to relax his ass as he feels the end of the dildo at the entrance to his hole. He grits his teeth as he feels his wife slowly and deliberately push it into him. He is sure it can't go any further when, of course, she keeps pushing. Finally it fills him, fully and completely, and he starts to pant. His orgasm has receded, and all his concentration is on the feeling of fullness he is experiencing in his ass.

The woman moves to his side and begins to stroke his hard cock again. She brings him to the edge again, then stops and pushes the dildo in and out of him with her other hand. He groans loudly. She pushes the dildo in as far as it will go, then starts to stroke his cock again. She continues to alternate between fucking him with the dildo and pleasuring his cock, keeping him on edge, his body trembling. The teasing goes on and on until he thinks he has never been so aroused. It isn't until he whimpers that she stops.

She gazes at him for a moment, then walks around and stands in front of him again. She touches her thong, sopping with the juices flowing out of her pussy. She notices copious amounts of precum on the tip of his cock. They are both incredibly wet. She moves close to him, putting her hands on his ass and pulling him to her. She rubs the thong against his throbbing cock and moves suggestively until he moans.

"Remember, if you cum before I give you permission I will have to flog your cock," she says softly. "Do you understand?"

"Yes, mistress." His voice is rough.

"Good. Now spread your legs."

Moving his feet apart lowers his torso so that she can tease him more easily with her pussy. She pulls the thong to the side, exposing her slippery hole, and puts the tip of his cock at the entrance to her vagina. After pausing for him to realize what he is feeling, she pushes just the head into her hole. She squeezes her pussy lips around his member, relaxes, squeezes again, keeping this up until he tries to thrust further into her warm cavity. But he can't get any leverage, and she holds him in place. When he stills she puts her hands on either side of his face and plunges her tongue into his mouth in a deep, erotic kiss. Her tongue stabs at him, fucking his mouth, teasing him mercilessly. The man is on the brink again, desperation building in his body, the head of his cock being squeezed and his mouth ravaged. Just as he is certain he will cum, the tongue and vagina disappear, and he stands naked in raging need, his body quivering with frustration.

"Do you want to see me?"

The man nods. His wife walks behind him and removes the blindfold. She moves back around, acutely aware of his eyes staring at her. She stands in front of him, far enough away that he can take in all of her body. She gives him an exaggerated pout as she hooks her thumbs through the straps of her thong. She stares into her husband's eyes as she slowly pulls the thong away from her pussy and down her long perfect legs. She raises one knee, then the other, as she steps out of it in slow motion. She moves closer to her husband and puts the thong in front of his nose.

"You're making me wet." She gives him an evil grin. "So wet that I have to do something about it."

She grabs his still engorged cock and strokes him hard and fast. When his muscles start to tense, she walks away and tosses the thong on a table, then sits in the soft, comfortable chair facing him. She spreads her legs, giving him a good look at her sopping cunt, and raises one leg. Taking her time, she caresses her breasts through the thin silk of the camisole. Her nipples are erect and hard, and she pinches and pulls them, spasms of pleasure shooting down into her groin. She keeps one hand on her breasts and reaches down to her pussy, sliding two fingers into her hole and spreading the wetness around her enlarged clit. She strokes herself for a long moment until she feels the orgasm start to build.

Her husband watches with undisguised lust in his eyes. He thinks she will never let him cum, and he despairs. Then he watches his wife reach into her bag and pull out a long, thick dildo. She looks at him demurely as she seats the head at the entrance to her pussy.

"It's not fair that you're the only one with a dildo in you."

She grins at him, then moves the head of the dildo around at the opening to her sopping hole, taking her time and prolonging her husband's torment. With eyes half-closed and lips parted, she plunges it deep inside her and begins to fuck herself hard and fast. She fingers her clit with her other hand, bringing herself closer. She wants to focus on her husband's reaction, but all she can feel is the powerful orgasm building inexorably in her body. She looks at her bound husband through hooded eyes while increasing the speed of the dildo and her fingers. She hovers on the edge for just a moment before the orgasm rips through her body and she cries out in ecstasy, wave after wave of pleasure surging through her. Her husband watches her body shake and tremble. He has never felt such lust, but he is powerless to act.

After a long while the woman comes back to herself. Still trembling, she removes the dildo and rises from the chair, watching her husband carefully. She walks closer and stands in front of him. Fingering her rock hard nipples again, she slowly pulls the skimpy camisole over her head and tosses it aside. Now she stands before him wearing nothing except the knee-high boots and studded collar, both in black. She sees the desperation in his eyes and makes a decision.

"If I untie you, you will make me cum at least three times. After that, you can do anything you want with me." She smiles brightly. "Do you agree?"

"Yes." His voice is low and rough. "Mistress."

She walks around behind her husband and removes the dildo from his ass. She moves closer, reaching around to fondle his nipples while planting little kisses on his neck and shoulders. When he shivers, she steps away and walks back around in front of him. She looks down at his still throbbing cock, the cord tied tight around his scrotum. Precum continues to ooze out of him. She touches it with her forefinger and brings the finger to her mouth, licking it with her tongue just inches from his face. She smiles again, then reaches up and frees first one of his wrists, then the other.

She doesn't even have time to step away before her husband grabs her and almost throws her onto the padded chaise lounge nearby. She scrambles back, but he is already on top of her. It takes every ounce of his willpower not to plunge his throbbing cock deep inside her and fuck her brains out. Instead he spreads her legs roughly and puts his mouth on her wet pussy. He pushes his tongue as far into her hole as he can, then licks her still engorged clit. He has always been able to excite her with his tongue, and this time is no exception. She settles back onto the lounge and sighs, putting her hands on top his head and gently pushing down. He continues to lick and suck and kiss her clit while his fingers expertly roll and stimulate her hard nipples. She is quickly on the brink, and she pushes her hips up into his mouth. Her mouth opens and her legs start to shake, then she cries out as the orgasm comes hard and fast. Her husband continues to lick for a moment before he raises up and gazes at his wife's face. He is reminded once again that there is nothing in the world more beautiful than a woman in the throes of orgasmic bliss.

He doesn't give her time to come down before he reaches up and pulls her wrists above her head. Holding her there with one hand, he plunges his tongue into her mouth and kisses her fiercely. She returns the kiss, her tongue exploring his as if they had never met. Then he puts two fingers into her dripping pussy and strokes in and out. He fucks her with his tongue and his hand simultaneously, and she feels her body surrender to his. When he curls his fingers up into her G-spot she cums again, moaning and writhing under him. He pulls away from the kiss and watches her, awed by her ability to feel so much pleasure.

This time he gives her a moment to recover. He roots around in her bag and retrieves what he knows is there. He waves the Hitachi in front of her face and grins. She stares at it and shakes her head.

"No," she whispers. "It'll be too much."

"No it won't," he says. "And you said three times..."

She moans softly and closes her eyes. Now it is his turn to smile. He turns the vibrator to high and holds it just above her slippery pink clit. She whimpers and tries to move away, but he holds her down and puts the head against her pussy lips. Her mouth opens slightly and her breathing speeds up. He moves it slowly around the entrance to her sopping hole and she starts to move her hips. Then he lightly touches the tip of her clit and she jumps. He pulls it away, watching her intently, then touches it again. It is his turn to tease her, and in spite of his raging need he intends to prolong her torment. He continues to alternate touching her clit and pulling away until she is panting, her own need building inexorably.

"Please," she whispers.

"Please what?"

"Please let me cum."

"Not yet," he growls.

She arches her back, trying to make more contact with the vibrator, but he won't let her. He holds it just out of reach and pulls and twists and pinches her nipples. She groans and opens her eyes, silently pleading. He continues to keep her on the edge, touching her lightly and pulling back. He loves the look on her face. Her body starts to quiver, and he waits, watching. Her clit is engorged, red, desperate for stimulation. He makes her wait some more, then pushes the wand hard against her and holds it there. Just as she is about to cum he pulls it away again. She sobs in frustration.

"Oh god. I can't take it anymore."

"Yes you can."

And she can. He continues to touch and tease, sometimes hard, sometimes light, pulling away when she gets too close. There is no rhythm she can hold onto, only sporadic pleasure and torment, mixing together, keeping her orgasm just out of reach. Her throbbing clit is all she can think of, all she can feel. It is only when anguish threatens to overwhelm her that her husband presses the vibrator against her and keeps it there.

12