Sweet Restraint

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She screams. The orgasm pulses through her body, every nerve alive and on fire. She screams again as her body thrashes and jerks and convulses, the pleasure overwhelming. She continues to shake and shudder as the orgasm goes on and on. Her husband watches, as always awed by the intensity of his wife's pleasure. He pulls the vibrator away and continues to watch her face and body. When it seems the orgasm is ready to recede, he can't resist pushing it back against her and holding it there. She keeps cumming, one long intense orgasm, her body continuing to spasm out of her control. She cries out, overpowered by the sensations radiating through her body. He, too, is overwhelmed, and it is all he can do not to cum just watching her ride out one of the most intense orgasms he has ever witnessed.

Finally, he puts the vibrator aside and bends down to gently hold her still shaking body. She whimpers, still overcome by the pleasure she has just experienced. She opens her eyes and gazes at him with love and gratitude. He holds her face in his hands and softly kisses her lips, then pulls away and smiles at her. An understanding passes between them.

"Go stand between the ropes," he says softly.

She nods and gets up off the chaise. Her legs are still shaky, but she walks to the spot and puts her arms up and out without his asking. He reaches up and restrains her wrists, pulling the loops tight. She stands before him, spread nearly naked and totally vulnerable, aware that it is her turn to be used. He stares at her and thinks that he has never seen a sight so beautiful.

And then his lust and overwhelming need come at him with a rush. He reaches around behind his wife and cups her ass with his hands. He lifts her off the ground, seating her pussy lips at the head of his cock. She wraps her legs around his waist and waits to be penetrated. He stares hard at her, then slowly slides her wet cunt down his thick shaft. When he is all the way inside her, he kisses her passionately, fiercely, his tongue stabbing at hers in a frenzy.

"Fuck me," he growls.

She locks her ankles together and grasps the ropes for leverage, then starts to bounce up and down on him. She tries to fuck him slowly and deliberately, but his need is too great. He thrusts into her, overwhelmed by pent-up desire, still continuing to explore her mouth with his tongue. She moves faster, bouncing hard, enjoying his crazed passion. They fuck each other furiously, out of their minds in joyful ecstasy. The man's orgasm comes at him in a rush, and he roars as he cums inside her. His jism shoots deep into her body, pulse after pulse, and she throws her head back and cries out as she experiences yet another orgasm. They keep thrusting and bouncing as the intense pleasure continues to wash over them. It takes a long time for their lust to pass, but their bodies still shake and shiver. Finally, they look into each other's eyes with the profound love they have for each other.

It isn't until they are gently kissing, his cock still inside her, that they hear the sound of clapping from the house next door.

12