All Comments on 'Sweet Revenge'

by hbojohnson

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
deepemeralddeepemeraldover 18 years ago
Great plot

I enjoyed that one. It was an unusual plot and well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Not bad at all

Weak ending, but well written over all. Thanks for writing. If Tom put 'every cent he had' into modifications to the apartment, he wasn't exactly the highest qualty target though.

gizzmo301gizzmo301over 18 years ago
Good

Great plot, loved the getting even part susan and her family deservied it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
it was a good story,

but i agree that the ending was too abrupt. Give the reader more time to enjoy the misery that his trick puts his fiancee in! maybe let him confront her face to face, let her try in vain to weasel out of what she's done....

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Not a bad story

It is a well written story, except it seemed rushed, especially the end. It might have been better to have them published on the internet at one of the sites that deals in cheating women and male strippers. Just a thought!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
38 minus 26 equals 12

overall the story was not bad. but susan's 38 year old mother and her 26 year old sister dont quite cut it. the ending was a little "flat" however.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Not bad for a revenge story...

a little wordy in places where some explanations weren't necessary and the ages are off, but otherwise, you have something worth working with there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Good Story

I enjoyed your story very much, but I do have to agree with a couple of the comments. The 26 year old sister and 38 year old mom? Those ages needed to be adjusted, and the ending was abrupt. Her humiliation and embarassment needed to be taken a little further. Overall a very good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Good Story

I would have liked to see more revenge at the end but I enjoyed it. Keep Writing

Bob

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
He goes through with the wedding?

Even if he gets the marriage annuled (rather than a divorce) there are still expenses.Why not just what happened at the rehearsel?

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
A good first effort

It was a nice easy read and a different plot line. Its been noted that the age differences between mother and daughters created a problem. Suggest that if you mention ages or dates in a story, lay out a timeline. Any errors are quickly found and can be easily corrected. Anyway, Thank You. Ronnie W.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Bullshit

A good plot fucked up by an incompetent writer. Let's see if I have this right. One guy fucked five womens pussy, ass, and mouth. Some more than once. One woman could do this with five guys. But not one guy with five women. Maybe I don't get the joke.

charleybearcharleybearover 18 years ago
Good Story

I enjoyed the story.

I think too that the ending could have been fleshed out a bit more to give more reactions of the cheater and her family and friends. Also to see what the ramifications to them by their husbands or boyfriends etc. might have been.

The bullshit comment though accurate as to male sexual prowess does forget that this is a story and everything is possible in a story. Even that.

I look forward to future works from you.

Thank you for your effort.

Charleybear

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
EXCELLENT STORY

A well told story. Loved it. Perfect ending... After his two week vacation, he'll have a lifetime of pleasure with a real sweetheart. ... Wonder if he'll ever tell her that he set the whole thing up and that he's the one who fucked them all.

BfreetorunBfreetorunalmost 12 years ago
Fantastic...

I would have put them on the internet, too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
He should have been thrilled!

He found out that his bride to be was a slut and it didn't cost him much to get rid of her. Even an annulment can be expensive, so he came out smelling like a rose in this deal.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Part 2

Lets have another chapter with the sister

Socially_IneptSocially_Ineptabout 8 years ago
Sweet Revenge.

I love it when unfaithful, conniving wives/fianceé get their just due.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Stupid, flat ending

If your going to burn the bitch, FFS do it properly, not wimp-out in a dribble of wordy bullshit. 1 star for crapping all over your own story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Well that was some revenge

But I felt cheated at the end. I wanted to see the mayhem and listen to the lamentations and wailing of the sluts. Your ending was like falling off a cliff. It happened too quickly.

ju8streadingju8streadingover 6 years ago

would like to hear of the aftermath

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Another piss poor ending. Was a 5* but due to the lazy and rubbish ending it's a 1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
NO WAY

The story is over-the-top unrealistic at so many points constantly throughout that listing them might take more space than the story. Some suspension of belief is expected, but this much? No way. I read it like I would a cartoon or science fiction, so it was interesting though not applicable to real life. So 3 stars for that.

I would like to defend the story from a couple of the comments. He only TOLD Sarah he was going forward with the wedding so he could pull off his rehearsal dinner expose. That was the end. He left. No wedding.

Next, some take the Mom to be 38, making her 12 when the 26-year-old older sister was born. But what the narrator says is that Mom looked to be in her late 30's, but probably was in her mid 40's. 46 is mid 40's, so then 20 would be her age at birth of her eldest.

Paul in Oklahoma

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I've seen and read this plot before...

And I really enjoy the whole "playing innocent to get family fortune but ends up with nothing" plot twist. The one flaw I can think of is the same as everyone else apparently has, that the ending was weak and needed a bit of explaining. Other than that, everything was well written and sexually arousing all the way through. I wish there was a sequel to this where they explored more, and I would have liked to read the fallout of Susan's family and friends getting busted for their gold-digging ways. I bet you anything their entire family gets put on some kind of list of gold-diggers and end up being black-listed or something.

Overall, this story reminds me of a pair of other stories I've read/seen. One where a fiance is found cheating the day before the wedding with her maid of honor, the best man, and the MoH's husband (in a drunken bisexual foursome) where the end result is the groom storms out after revealing their scandalous ways, goes on the honeymoon and ends up fucking an entire Dude Ranch of staff members, reconciles with his best man and ends up entering a relationship with the Dude Ranch owner. The other was a movie called the Art of Travel, where a young groom reveals that the best man slept with his bride, tells them to fuck off at the altar, and ends up going far away to another country, fucks two women he met in a bar, and goes on a long hiking trail with a couple and their hiking crew, and falls in love with a young woman on the trail, and they live happily ever after in the end. And if I had to pick a third thing this story reminds me of, it's the main plot of Imposters season 1. I recommend you watch it, it's a really good show!

jimjam69jimjam69over 4 years ago
Not good story

Really far out there. Doesn't even come close to believable..

Rocketmann22Rocketmann22over 4 years ago
Yes I understand this is fiction but,

The idea of his fiancé cheating the way she did with only a short time to the wedding, she got what she needed (nothing of his). The gardener knew she was going to marry the owner of the house he was working sooo, what was done to him? She and her mother and sibling wow got f’d up and humiliated big time. The only short side of this mess he still got involved with that family. Some explanation is need for us to like this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Yeah riiiight

Very simple, even for fiction it is so far out there you should have written aliens coming to earth and screwing the bimbos also.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Thumbs Up

I liked it. Fair fetched yes, but I got off on it and enjoyed the storyline. I say everything ain't for everybody. I read it for what it was not the fact that it could be true. I say great job, easy read. Use your imagination and move on.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

As a first story very well done, please continue writing

Diecast1Diecast1about 2 years ago

A good story , I like it a lot. AAAAAA+++++

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I think you need to do one a out Tom and Sarah now

PhoenixLore1981PhoenixLore19818 months ago

Not much of a revenge deal

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous