Sweet Revenge Ch. 03

Story Info
More revenge.
5.5k words
4.51
17.4k
20

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 08/20/2023
Created 02/27/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
klampet
klampet
148 Followers

Both twins brought me tea, the night before I hadn't specified which one was to do it so they both did.

"Now listen girls, I only want one cuppa in the morning, Sabrina you do it tomorrow and Salina will do it the day after, just keep doing that on alternative days, do you understand that?"

They both said yes Master, I took one cup of tea and dismissed them.

After showering I went to the kitchen where mother sat eating some scrambled eggs. I motioned her to finish her breakfast. Afterwards she asked what I wanted and cooked me some bacon and fried eggs.

As she placed them before me she said, "Master, the twins were both here making tea, I asked them why and they said you ordered them to, they said they were to take you a up cup of tea each morning. They also said you told them that they were not to get dressed while doing so."

"That's right, mum, I did. They have made my life a misery but now I'm getting my own back, just as I did last night."

"I see," she said, "I'm your slave also, why am I not ordered to do that master?"

"Because, mum, you have protected me for years and been a friend, I have no reason to humiliate you."

"But you are causing me distress Master, as your slave you are treating me as a lesser person than you do them, if you love me, why do you do it?"

I'm confused but suddenly I knew what to do, I placed my hand on her shoulder, releasing her from slavery.

"Oh Ned, what have you done, I loved being your slave, why have you set me free, I was so happy being your slave. It's just being treated different that I disliked, please enslave me again and I promise not to complain any more, please." she pleaded.

That was not what I expected, nor what I wanted but I don't want her to be unhappy so I relented.

"Stand up and put you hands on your head" I ordered.

"Yes Master." She started taking her clothes off but I stopped her.

"Don't do that, do you know when dad is returning?"

"He'll be home for lunch, about one."

"OK, I'm going to work on my new game, I'll see you later."

I was getting excited by my new programme, it seems to be my best so far.

I heard my dad arrive back home and I went downstairs to meet him.

I entered the kitchen, I noticed that my parents had a guilty look as if I had interrupted a private moment. As they had been parted for a couple of days it seemed natural. Even though they are old I suppose they still have an intimate relationship.

"We need to sit down and have a chat about mum." I said to dad.

He raised an eyebrow, looking quizzically at me. "What's up, son, you sound serious, Come on, let's get a cup of tea and we will go into the lounge and get comfortable."

After we settled down I informed dad that I had acquired the power to control people. He laughed and said," Stuff and nonsense. That's a load of old cobblers."

"Do you want me to prove it?" I asked him.

"OK, if you can prove it, then obviously I'll believe it."

"Dad, I want you to stand up and hold your hands above your head, now!"

He stood up put his hands up.

"Now do you believe? "I asked.

"Yes Master I do."

I put my hand on his shoulder to release him. He sat down and looked at me, "That is amazing." he said. "What's going to happen now."

"That depends on you, you can be my slave and it will change your life or you can stay as you are, the decision is yours" I told him.

"Do you mind if I talk it over with your mother." he asked.

I agreed so I left them and went to Violets. Violet greeted me at her door and warned me that her mother was home. I grimaced but I wanted to leave my parents to their deliberations.

I went into their lounge where her mother was watching telly.

"Hello Ned, how's things?" she asked.

"I'm fine thank you, Mrs Chambers, how are you? good I hope."

"I'm well, would you like a cup of tea?" she got up to get me one.

"My mother is so angry with life, do you think you could make her your slave to make her happier?"

Her mother was about forty years old, her demeanour was unpleasant but she was not a bad looking woman. She was a bit mousy but her body was not bad, a little overweight, her boobs were big and her butt was firm.

"I will if you really want me to, but be careful she may not like it. Shall I do it and reverse it if she objects?"

"Thank you, Ned, you are a kind man, try it, I'll let you know if it's not what she wants." Violet replied.

"Do you want biscuits?" Mrs Chambers called out from her kitchen.

No thanks I shouted back.

Mrs Chambers brought the tea in and gave us our cups, she sat down concentrating on the telly.

"Mrs Chambers, get me some chocolate biscuits." I ordered

"Yes Master," she stood up and went back into the kitchen and fetched a plateful of chocolate hobnobs.

"Thank you, Mrs Chambers, these are my favourites. Take your clothes off." I ordered.

"Yes Master." she took off her sweatshirt exposing her black bra, then she removed her long skirt. She was now in her underwear, her knickers were surprisingly sexy. She removed her knickers and showed me her hairy pubes before reaching behind her back to undo her bra.

She was was naked, her tits were firm with large nipples, her stomach slightly protuded but basically she was in good shape.

"How do you feel now Mrs Chambers?

"I'm good Master, what shall I do now?" she asked.

"Just chill out." I replied.

She sat back in her chair and turned her attention to the TV.

I signalled to Violet to come with me to the kitchen so I could talk to her about her mother.

"Your mother has great body, very fuckable I think, don't you think we should fix her up with a suitable man?"

She thought for a minute before answering. "I think we should get her on the pill first, then you should fuck her to see what her response is."

I was shocked, I didn't want to have sex with her mother, only with her and I told her so.

"That would be alright, darling, it will be for a good cause. You don't mind do you?"

I didn't answer, just nodded.

I spoke to Mrs Chambers before leaving and told her to go to her doctor and get contraceptive pills and start taking them. She agreed.

I also told her that she shouldn't wear any clothes next time I called. Once again she agreed.

"Master, please call me Nancy, it seems silly for you to call me Mrs Chambers while I'm nude, just seems wrong."

If that is what she wants then so be it. "Good night, Nancy. Come on Violet, see me off, I must return home."

When I got home my parents were in the lounge waiting for me. Dad told me that he and Mary had discussed whether he should become my slave, and they had agreed to try it for a while, but needed reassurance that I would reverse it if he was not happy.

I agreed and ordered him to take his clothes off, now.

"Yes, Master," and he stripped naked.

Well, I thought this has been an extraordinary day, two parents enslaved.

"Master, what about me?" mother asked.

I thought about it for several seconds and said. "OK, mum and dad, you will not wear any clothes indoors while I'm here, ever. What you do when I'm not here is your business."

Mum clapped her hands gleefully, "Thank you Master, thank you."

She proceeded to take off her clothing although she wasn't wearing any underclothes, she stood nude while I looked at her beauty. Her tits drooped very slightly but they were magnificent. Her slender body was was taut, her butt small, round and firm. Her pubes were very hairy, she had never trimmed her pubic hair and it covered her slit like a forest.

Dad watched and I noted that his penis was getting stiff. I looked at him and said, "I had better leave you two alone."

I went upstairs to my room and worked on my programme. Two hours later I went to the lounge where my parents sat watching telly. Everything alright here, I asked.

Mum said, "Thank you Master, I've had the best sex ever and Peter is over the moon being a slave."

Dad agreed saying "I didn't realise just how sexy Mary was and I'm ashamed that I left it so long to appreciate her.

Mum called the girls down so that dad should see the changes that had been made since his trip to London. The twins entered the room naked. Dad seemed surprised but said nothing, the girls sat down on the settee and watched the telly.

It seemed so surreal, my parents and sisters lounging totally nude as if it was so natural. I went to bed.

I slept well until Sabrina brought my tea. It was Saturday and I had to tell my family the rules of the household in future. Now they were under my influence I intended that they live by my rules.

I went into the kitchen where mum was cooking breakfast. She was naked, dad was eating scrambled eggs, he was naked.

"Hello aged parents," I said flippantly, "how are we this this lovely morning."

Dad said he was fine, Master, mum said the same. They seemed so happy.

"Master", mum spoke, "thanks for freeing our minds by making us slaves, that sounds like a contradiction in terms, but you have made us lose our inhibitions and we are enjoying living. Last night after, you retired, your dad and I had our best sex ever. The girls watched us but didn't try to stop us or interfere in any way."

Just then the twins entered the room. They too had no clothes on but they were not happy. Asked why they looked so miserable, Salina complained that everyone else was having great sex but they weren't and they were becoming frustrated.

"Sit down everybody, "I said, there will have to new rules now you are all my slaves. This is what is going to happen, mum and dad, do you mind if dad fucks the girls?"

I waited for their reply while looking at the twins. They perked up at this suggestion and looked expectantly at our parents.

Mum said, "I have no problem with that for a short time and providing he doesn't neglect me, but it's really up to dad."

.Dad said "I don't think I can manage three ladies at my time of life, I suggest Master helps out."

I decided to leave that one till later. Meanwhile we chatted about how our lives would evolve from now on. Again we had to leave it until later. In the end there was no consensus of opinion on anything. It seems I must think it out and make the decisions.

I left to go to Violets, she answered the door naked and led me to their lounge where her mother sat watching telly. "Hi Nancy, how are you today?"

"I'm fine Master, I am so laid back now that I've been looking back on my life and can see my mistakes. I need a man to fulfill my life. My God I've really fucked up."

"Sorry, Master, I am feeling sorry for myself. Would you like a cup of tea?" She got up to go to the kitchen, like Violet she was nude.

I sat on an armchair and Violet sat on my knee. The heat from her body caused my cock to harden and as I played with her tiny tits I got even harder. She kissed me and wriggled her body on my cock till she reached down to open my fly and extract my dick to enclose it with her fanny.

She sighed as she began to fuck me bouncing up and down on my cock while I tweaked her nipples. She came quickly but didn't stop bouncing making me near to coming. Steady, I told her but she didn't stop and I came spurting deep inside her, her cunt gripped me extracting my come tell I was spent.

Nancy, meanwhile had returned with the tea. She saw us and it provd too much for her, she put two fingers between her legs and began to fuck herself. It didn't take her long to come and when she did her body shook uncontrollably.

When she stopped she moved to the chair we were sitting on and put her hand on Violets body, sliding down till it touched our groins. Violet raised herself off my cock allowing Nancy to hold me. She was rubbing me to make my cock hard again. While Violet watched her mother wank me, slowly at first then going faster.

I was rock hard by now but I was concerned for Violet. She looked at me and smiled encouraging me so I turned my attention to Nancy.

"Stop, Nancy, Bend over the arm of this chair and spread your legs."

Yes, Master, please stick your big cock in me, it's been over eighteen years since I've been fucked."

She bent over and spread her legs as wide as she could, "I'm going to fuck your arsehole, it's safer as you have no contraceptive pills yet and I have no condoms."

"Thank you, Master, you can use me as you wish."

I opened the cheeks of her arse and put two fingers inside her cunt and finger fucked her until she came again, she moaned loudly, her body shuddering. I removed my fingers from her fanny, they were soaking and I stuck one finger in her arsehole pushing in slowly. Her hole, virginal, was tight but as I got my finger in further she relaxed and gave me the chance to put two fingers in.

She climaxed again, come was dripping down her legs as my finger opened her arsehole. I took my fingers out and lined my cock up to enter her tight arsehole. I pushed slowly, easing into her, past her sphincter slowly getting deeper in her until my balls hit her butt.

"Master, please, fuck me hard."

As I plunged into her arsehole Violet cupped my balls, this was too much and I came deep in Nancys arsehole as she came again.

Nancy turned to me, knelt down and sucked my cock. She cleaned me up then stood up with a huge smile on her face.

"That's a big cock you have there, no wonder Violet is happy these days, it's certainly the biggest I've had inside me.

I blushed and looked at Nancy, she was a very sexy lady. That was a lady who lost her way after being dumped by Violet's father. I wonder if she knows where he is now. When I asked her she avoided eye contact and said no but I was not convinced

I spent most of the day with them, I enjoyed being in their company but I wanted to get home before the family went to bed.

When I got home everybody was in the lounge watching telly. It was getting late and they were not feeling very agile, knackered, I think their condition was. They were about to go to bed so I called out to them and broke the air of apathy.

"I just want to clear the air, you are all my slaves but nobody outside these walls must know about it. Girls, you return to work on Monday I believe." They nodded their agreement.

I continued," Dad you know well that you mustn't tell anybody at your work, that would be very silly." Dad agreed.

Mum you mustn't gossip wifh your friends while out shopping, in fact I order you not to wear any underwear, that should make you aware of the need not to say anything out of line." Mum agreed eagerly.

"Girls do you have steady boyfriends?" I asked.

They looked at each other before replying in the negative.

"That's good, if either of you meet somebody who you really care for, then you must be very careful especially if you think it might be a long lasting relationship."

"Master, would it be feasible to have the occasional one night stand, we are both on the pill?" Sabrina asked.

"That's fine, you can open your legs but keep your mouth shut. That's when not giving oral." I said jokingly.

"Are we allowed underwear? Master." Sabrina asked once more.

"As you work in a fashion shop I think it best." I said. I know they somtimes model the clothes for the rich women in our part of England.

"So don't forget mums the word, is there anything else you can think of?" I questioned them. When no reply was made, I bade them all good night and went to my room.

"Master, Master." Salina was shaking my shoulder, I was in a deep sleep when she brought my tea. She bent over me with a cup of tea in one hand shaking me with the other. Her tits were hanging down nearly in my face. I reached up and held her left tit, feeling the firm but soft flesh. Then I tweaked her nipple as she gasped

"Please Master, don't stop, I'm your slave please use me." she said between her gasps of pleasure.

I took the cup of tea from her and ordered her out of the room. She was not best pleased as she shimmied out of the room. It was nice to watch her walk away.

I eventually had a shower before going to the kitchen where mum was eating her breakfast alongside dad. They looked like cats that got the cream.

I got myself some cereals and sat at the table with them. You two look pleased with yourselves I said and mum actually blushed.

"We have had sensational sex since dad became a slave, we are certainly making up for lost time, thank you, Master."

I turned to dad and asked if he wants me to release him. He shook his head violently and said no repeatedly.

The twins came down later, Salina was in a foul mood. Like my parents they were naked, in fact I am the only one that was dressed, so far I've never been nude in the presence of the twins.

"I'm going to work on my programme, I'll see you guys later." I went upstairs.

I was absorbed in my work and time went quickly. There was a knock on my door, "Master," Salina called out, "dinner will be ready in ten minutes."

"Thank you, I'll be down."

Mum had just finished cooking and was putting vegetables onto dishes. The roast beef was being sliced by dad. Sabrina transferred the dishes of vegetables to the table.

Dinner was delicious and we chatted over it as a proper family. The twins told us about their jobs, dad spoke about his trip to London and I explained my programme and how I am tweaking it before selling to a games software company.

While the ladies cleared up, dad and I went to the lounge. "Master, he said, "I'm a slave but I don't do anything, no hard labour or stressful work, so how am I a slave?"

"You are a slave in name only, you're my dad and you have not been bad to me, you haven't always understood me, but you have been kind. I only made you a slave so you could be closer to mum."

"Well, Master, in that case you have succeeded, we are closer than at any time in our marriage. She wants to be fucked by you by the way, would you be up for it?"

I was startled by that remark, it's not something I've thought about in all honesty.

"How would you feel about that, dad?"

"If it makes your mother happy, I'll be OK. I've seen your penis and as it's about the same size as mine I'm sure you'll do a good job. In any event I think you and I are soon to accommodate your siblings."

The three ladies joined us soon after and sat down and turned the telly on. Salina sat opposite me and her legs were spread showing me her wet vagina. I ignored her. I looked at my mum, her legs were also spread but wider than Salinas. Mums tits were pointing at me and I noticed just how big her nipples were.

"Master," mum spoke up, "why are you still dressed?"

"Because I'm not a slave like you, and anyway I decide who wears what and you don't wear clothes ever. For your impudence you can get on the floor and give me ten press ups, next time I won't be so tolerant. Come on mum, do it now."

"Yes, Master." She stood up and laid on the floor, face down, started her first press up, her tits hung down as she went up and were crushed as she went down.

"Get you arse up higher. mum, or you'll do ten more." I ordered.

She looked so erotic doing her press ups, her arse high up and her tits hanging. She was puffing after three and struggled to complete the ten.

She collapsed after completing the press ups and rested for a minute, then she stood up on shaky legs, curtsied to me and said. "Thank you master, I'm sorry for my impudence, I'll not do it again."

She went to sit down but I stopped her. "Did you come, mum, while doing those pressups?"

"Yes, Master" She put her hands between her legs, rubbed her slit and showed me her come covered hand.

This made me laugh. I thought I saw liquid dripping from her vagina as she struggled with her sixth press up and her body vibrated.

"Mum, you're incorrigible, wash your hands and make a pot of tea."

She curtsied again and went to the kitchen. I looked to dad to see his reaction. He sat calmly stroking his cock which was rock hard. He wasn't as big as me but still a good size. The girls were stroking their fannies with a look of lust on their faces.

klampet
klampet
148 Followers
12