Sweet Revenge Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Dad stop wanking yourself, there's two frustrated young ladies who need a good fucking."

As I said that Salina jumped from her chair and grabbed her fathers cock and closed her mouth over it. She gagged as she tried to get it all in her mouth till she slowed down and slid it down her throat. Her hand was strumming her clitoris.

Sabrina had her legs over the arms of the chair and had two fingers in her cunt frigging herself. I watched all this from my chair as mum brought in the tea. "Sorry, mum, I fancy a can of cider, would you get me one?"

"Yes,Master, that will be my pleasure."

By now Salina had come all over her fingers, she licked her dads cock then stood up and impaled herself on his cock facing him. Dad kneaded his daughters tits and played with her nipples. This caused her to come again, she was moaning loudly, moving her body up and down his cock.

Dad stopped her and told her to kneel on the floor with her head on the carpet and her arse sticking up. He knelt behind her and aimed his cock between the lips of her sopping wet cunt. "Come on Daddy, fuck your daughter hard, stick that big cock in my tight young fanny."

That was an invitation dad didn't need to hear twice. He pushed his cock into her cunt forcefully and fucked her hard, she came again and again till he could hold back no longer and sent streams of spunk deep inside of her pink, hot and wet vagina.

They collapsed onto the floor exhausted, Selina was smiling happily, she was on her back with her legs wide open allowing come to dribble to the carpet.

"Salina, you will have to clean up the come you are leaking?" I ordered.

"Yes, Master, willingly." she gasped.

I drank my cider, relaxed, and was happy that dad had shagged my obnoxious sister.

Sabrina called out, "What about me, I need a cock up me, I'm desperate."

Mum sat opposite me and said, "Master, you are the only one available, you haven't had sex yet, couldn't you see to her?"

That was something I didn't want to do, the twins had tormented me since my earliest recollectable years. I could see mum as she sat on the chair, pleading with me with her eyes, her legs were slightly open and her gorgeous tits pointing at me so invitingly. She was someone that I could easily fuck.

"No, mum, I don't want to, I don't care how she feels or what she wants, she is my slave and will do as she is told."

A silence fell in the room to be broken by the sound of the doorbell. I wondered who that could be as I went to answer it.

I opened the door and found Violet standing there with her mother. I beckoned them in and took them into the lounge. They didn't say anything seeing three naked women and one naked man.

"Hello, I thought I would introduce you to my mother," said Violet, "but if this a bad time?" She left the question in the air not sure what to say.

"That's alright, Violet, its about time we met Neds girlfriend's mother, we have heard a lot about you so it's a pleasure to see you." mum said.

She continued, "I am Mary, Neds mother, the man on the floor is Peter, my husband. The girl laying next to him is Salina and the girl in the armchair is her twin, Sabrina. They are my twin daughters."

Dad stood up and offered his hand to Nancy who shook it. "Hi Peter, my name is Nancy, I'm pleased to meet you all."

Everybody called out to Nancy, and the girls hugged her.

"Are you staying for tea," mum asked, "if so take your coats off and I'll sort something out."

Violet and her mother took their coats off revealing that that both had a skirt and top on. They looked at me, I nodded, and they took them off as well. They were nude.

"It's a bit early for formal tea, would a cuppa and nice slice of cake be enough for now?"

Nancy said, "Yes, Mary, I'll give you a hand so we can have a little chat together." And off to the kitchen they went.

Violet sat on my knee and I fondled her tits, the girls sat on the settee and dad to his chair.

The twins watched as I fondled Violets tits, licking their lips and rubbing their pubes.

"It's OK, girls, masturbate if you want to, Dad you might want to fuck someone else later if you're able." I smiled at him.

"No problem, Master, just give me a few minutes." he replied.

When mum and Nancy returned carrying a tray full of tea cups and cakes they saw us masturbating and playing with tits.

Mum placed everything on the coffee table and sat next to dad and pushed his hands off his cock and substituted hers. Nancy did the same with her tray, looked around and joined Violet. She made Violet stand up and took my trousers off to wrap her mouth round my cock.

The twins saw my cock for the first time and stared open mouthed. Salina said, "That's a big cock you have there, why do you keep it a secret?"

"Shut it, Salina, or you'll do some press ups."

"Sorry, Master." she blurted out and turned her attention to her handiwork.

By now Nancy had brought me to full erection, I removed the rest of my clothes and took my cock out off Nancy's mouth and told her and Violet to assume the position on the floor, side by side.

They did that immediately, Violet first then her mother. They had their foreheads on the ground and their arses in the air. I looked at them, noting the difference. Violet was skinny, boy like, with tiny tits whereas her mother was voluptuous, her tits swinging and her buttocks round and firm.

I was watching her tits swaying under her and Violet told me that she was waiting, I shook myself to full awareness. I put my cock into Violets tight fanny, gave her several thrusts before moving to Nancys arsehole. It was tight.

Mum by now had sat on dads cock, reverse cowboy and watched us all. The twins were now finger fucking each other and I went from Violet to Nancy.

Now I told Nancy and her daughter to assume the sixty nine position so I could fuck my mother. In truth, mum was the sexiest member of our group in my humble opinion.

I made dad go and fuck Sabrina and told mum bend over the armchair.

Dad was happy, mum had got him in the right condition and was raring to go. I watched mum move to the armchair, her whole body was magnificent, her tits bounced tantalisingly and her arse swayed. She bent her body over the chair, her tits hanging down and opened her legs wide.

I could see the folds of her vagina, hairy and soft and her arsehole, the little pink star shaped entrance to her bowels. I must try that one day but her inviting cunt became a magnet for my cock. First I squeezer her tits and tweaked her nipples. She orgasmed immediately so turned on was she having watched the previous fuckings and masturbations.

When she had composed herself I inserted my penis into her hot moist fanny and gently began to push in and out of her. She moaned softly as I increased my speed until she screamed.

"Fuck me, Master, fuck your whore of a mother. Fuck me hard."

She came twice, shuddering violently each time, then she came just before I was ready, almost causing her knees to buckle under her. I withdrew my cock and turned her to face me and I ejaculated over her tits, then her face, on her hair. My last spurt hit her between the eyes.

As I softened she slurped on my penis, cleaning it. Her face was a mess, there was come everywhere. She moved to go the shower but I stopped her. "That will dry very soon so stay like that."

"Yes, Master."

Dad was still fucking Sabrina, she was moaning quietly till suddenly he came deep inside her fanny. She fell back on the chair and lay there exhausted. "That was wonderful, dad, thank you for fucking your little girl. That was the best."

Violet lay on her back and her mother sat on her face while eating her fanny. The sight of Nancy's arse spread over Violets face caused me to harden, my cock was rock hard again so I straddled Violets face and pushed my dick into Nancy's tight arsehole. Violet cupped my balls as I pushed into her mother.

Nancy had Violets fanny under control, nibbling her clitoris, then sticking her tongue between her lips. My entering her made her tremble and increased her attention to Violets cunt. They both climaxed and I felt the tremblng of their bodies.

I warned Nancy that I was about to come. She wiggled her arse as I poured the contents of my balls into her arse. I stayed there till the full contents of my balls were deposited in her tight arsehole.

I stood up, my legs shaky. Violet and her mother had sated themselves and were also standing up. I looked around to see what was happening with the others and laughed. Mum and dad were drinking tea and eating Victoria sponge cake. The twins sat on the carpet with their legs wide open and they were also drinking tea.

I noticed the twins were eyeballing my genitals. "What's with you two?" I asked.

Sabrina answered tentatively, "Master, you have the best cock either of us have seen, we were wondering if you would be good to us and fuck us with it?"

I stared at them sternly, "Remember what I said earlier about press ups."

They turned their faces away, "Yes, Master."

The rest of Sunday was spent lounging around, we had a nice tea about six thirty, more tea and cakes, watched telly for a while.

Nancy and Violet dressed and went home soon after tea, they were exhausted.

At half past ten I went to bed and left my parents and siblings watching telly. It had been a long day.

to be continued

12