Sweet Revenge Ch. 04

Story Info
More.
5.4k words
4.4
11.6k
17

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 08/20/2023
Created 02/27/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
klampet
klampet
148 Followers

When Sabrina brought my tea on Monday, I realised that she was earlier than usual, because it was a work day and the twins had to go to work. Sabrina handed me the cup she asked, "is there anything else you require, Master?"

"No thank you, you'll be late for work if you don't get a move on." I replied.

She left my room, reluctantly, ever since she had seen me naked yesterday she had taken more interest in me than before. I am still angry at her and her sister for the way they had treated me in the past. It will take some time before I could come to terms with that.

I work from home so could take my time in the morning, my programme was nearly finished, it just needed tweaking a bit but I'm hoping this is going to be my best so far.

I had made a lot of money already from my games, but this one could make me financially secure for life.

When I went into the kitchen, mum was on her own. Everyone had gone to work, it was nice to be in the house alone with mum. We chatted while I ate my breakfast.

Mum told me how happy she was now that dad and her were slaves. I did mention that she was a slave in name only as I could release them any time they want. The twins were another matter.

I spent a couple of hours tweaking my programme, it was so near to be finished. Then I went downstairs where mum was doing her morning chores. She was hoovering the lounge, her naked body quivering as she manoeuvred the vacuum cleaner around the room.

She smiled warmly at me but carried on. "I take it you want some lunch?" she asked after she finished hoovering

As my mother had been ordered to be nude while I'm in the house I wondered if I should be as well but I decided against it.

I worked a bit more on the computer then walked to Violets but she was out so I returned home and gave thought to where I go from here. The twins were totally under my control and would remain so until I choose to relent.

I gave thought to others who had made life uncomfortable for me. The school prefects, the games mistress and captain of the football team. Could I control them?

I decided the football, soccer, captain would be my first victim. He was very unpleasant to me and the other nerds because we didn't want to play. As sports were not optional we had to attend football practice and we got some physical hits on the pitch and lots of verbal abuse in the changing room.

The captain, John Ferguson, was the instigator most of the time. He was a big man, good looking some might say and his parents were filthy rich. He was a bully.

When the twins got home from work I asked them if they knew John Ferguson, They both did, he had hit on them several times. Sabrina had a coffee with him once but he was so full of himself that she vowed never to see him again

I told the girls that if they come into contact with him again to invite him home but they must let me know in plenty of time. They weren't happy but agreed.

Dad got home about six thirty, went upstairs for a shower and joined us in the kitchen. Mum made us a lovely meal and we casually described our day, we were becoming a close knit family. Unlike before my controlling them. My sisters had softened their arrogant behaviour so much so that they had become submissive, dad and I became friends and mum was still mum.

Meal times had become a pleasure to me and the rest of my family seemed to agree with me. Although they were nude, I still wore my clothes much to my siblings disgust.

Just after we had eaten the landline phone rang, Salina answered it and shouted out, "It's for you, Master."

I picked up the extension and asked who was calling. "It's me, Nancy, I have been to the doctors and have taken my first pill, Can you come over and fuck me in my cunt?"

"No, after you finish work tomorrow come here, You are an impudent slave and you're going to be punished. Do you understand me?"

"Yes, Master, I'll be there about five."

"One more thing, slave, don't touch yourself and I absolutely forbid you to come."

"Right, Master, as you wish." she seemed crestfallen as I slammed the phone down.

"Salina get in here!" I ordered.

She rushed in and saw my angry face. "Did the person on the phone hear you call me Master?" I asked her.

"Yes, Master, but it was only Nancy." was her reply.

"If it had been someone else hearing that, that could start a sequence of events that could cause us embarrassment at least and could result in police action. You do know that being fucked by your father is illegal?" I shouted at her.

"I told you not to mention anything that occurs in this house, yet you let someone hear you call me Master. I don't care who it is, don't do it!"

By now Salina was distraught and began to weep, I told her she must be punished and to wait there until I returned.

I went to my room and found a thick leather belt and took it to the lounge. "Bend over this chair." I ordered Salina, you are going to get ten strokes with my belt and you must count them,

She bent over the chair, her beautiful round arse raised waiting for the first stroke.

Whack, the sound of the leather belt on her bum almost drowned the scream that came out of her mouth.

"One, Master."

Whack, "Two, Master."

Three, four five. By now she had got used to the pain inflicted on her naked arse and was beginning to enjoy her spanking. I think she orgasmed on the fourth stroke as I could see come leaking down her inner thigh.

Six, seven, eight. She was definitely enjoying her punishment. I am not cruel and didn't want to hurt her too much or to cause permanent damage to her lovely arse and I wasn't using much weight to strike.

She would have welts for a few days but no lasting damage. However I was annoyed that she was enjoying her punishment and that I didn't want. She looked back at me with lust in her eyes waiting excitedly for the last two strokes.

But I told her she had been punished enough, the look of disappointment on her face told me that was the right thing to do.

"Thank you, master, I deserved that."

"Sit on the floor but don't touch yourself." I ordered her.

Once again she looked disappointed but when she sat on the floor her bum was painful and she wanted to stand up.

"Sit," I ordered her.

She sat, her arse red and painful but she sat.

"Next time you get out of line your punishment will be harsher."

Sabrina had watched her sister being punished, the look on her face was that of jealousy. I don't know what my sisters sex lives were like but it seems they like being disciplined, whether that was the case or not I didn't know.

Mum was slowly wanking dad, and didn't appear to be phased by Salinas punishment.

Dad asked if he could fuck my mother and I couldn't think of a reason why not, they were married after all.

He made mum lay on the floor and he took her missionary fashion, very vanilla, I thought. However mum was enjoying it, her body was shaking as dad pushed his cock into her sopping wet cunt.

After a while he made her kneel on her hands and knees so that he could assault her from behind. Dad put his rock hard cock at the door of mums arsehole and rammed it into her. She giggled like a girl and pushed her body back to ensure his balls crushed into her arse.

The twins watched their parents as they came to a climax, mums tits were bouncing beneath her as she came. Dad was seconds behind in coming, I could see his body jerking as he sent his come into mums bowels. They collapsed to the floor totally exhausted, it was only when Sabrina used her tongue to wipe dads prick and mums fanny dry that they managed to sit up.

Even though it was only eight o'clock I was tired and wished everyone good night and went to my bed. I have a busy day tomorrow. Now my programme was finished to my satisfaction I have to travel to London to demonstrate it to the games company.

Salina woke me with a cup of tea. I told her to turn round so that I could see what damage I had done to her arse. I asked her to pull her arse cheeks open and bend over. I couldn't see any evidence that I had hit her arsehole or her cunt. I was pleased about that,

I got up as soon as I had drunk my tea, showered, dressed in an appropriate manner for the demonstration. New jeans and a sober tee shirt.

"You look posh, Master." mother said as I entered the kitchen.

"I have to look the part, if I want to sell my game." I replied.

"Did you and dad enjoy your sex last night?"

"Oh Yes, thank you, Master. I am enjoying your father very much. Sex between us has always been good but now it's terrific."

"That's good, mum, I'm so pleased for you two."

"Right now though I haven't got time to chat with you as I must ring for a taxi to take me to rail station." as I rushed my breakfast.

I had a very productive meeting with the software company, who were delighted with the game.

Not only did they pay me lot of money for the game and a very generous royalty fee but they also put me on a retainer.

I didn't have to work another day in my life if I didn't want to. At the ripe old age of nineteen that was some achievement, I could now buy my own house and learn to drive, I would do something to make my parents lives easier.

I got home about six that evening, I had a long day signing papers to firm up the offer from the software company. It all took time and the journey home was a nightmare, getting a taxi also took time because of rush hour traffic.

I walked indoors to find the family about to eat dinner, dad was back early, the girls had finished work and because I hadn't told them what time I would be home, mum served up dinner.

Then I noticed Nancy. I'd forgotten about her.

She was at our kitchen table ready to eat but I made her get up and stand by the wall. Just like the rest of my family she was naked, but she was here because of her attitude on the phone to me yesterday.

We ate our dinner and I told everyone the good news of my meeting and how successful it had been. I asked my parents how they felt about me buying a big house and them living with me.

Dad asked about his and mums house, they had paid the mortgage off two years ago. That was no problem, they could sell it or rent it out. It was in a good area and rents were quite high.

He said he would consider it, he and mum would talk about it. There was no hurry, buying a house in England is probably the most stressful thing in any bodies life.

The girls were worried now, "What about us?" Sabrina asked.

"You are twenty one now, time to fly the coup, you both have good jobs." I said, "or you could get married, or you could rent a flat or something together, the choices are endless."

The twins were not happy, they hadn't considered, that by being so unpleasant to me in the past, that there would be consequences. The chickens were coming home to roost, as the saying goes.

In any event, that was the future, now that our meal was finished I had to deal with Nancy.

"Nancy, go into the lounge immediately and wait for me there." I ordered.

"Yes, Master." She quickly went to the lounge while I went upstairs to get my leather belt.

The ladies cleared up the dinner table, putting the crockery into the dishwasher, before going to the lounge.

When I entered the lounge, dad was in his chair and the ladies sat on the settee. Nancy stood in the middle of the room, not knowing what was coming.

"Nancy," I said, "why did you ring last night?"

"Sorry, Master, I was so excited being able to get the contraceptive pills I couldn't help but ask you to fuck me in my cunt. It's been over eighteen years since a man has done that to me."

"And you have only used my arsehole so far, and you are my Master."

"Nancy, you are my slave, you have no rights, If I choose to fuck you, I will decide the time and place. You cannot now or in the future ask me to fuck you, do you understand that?"

"Yes, Master."

"Before I punish you, you must answer one question truthfully, or your punishment will double. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Master."

"Do you know where the man who got you pregnant lives?"

"No, Master. He died in a car accident five years ago."

She has been a very unhappy lady for eighteen years, but she has cared for Violet and should be proud of that.

"OK, your punishment was to be ten strokes on your arse with this belt," I showed it to her, "but since you have been a victim yet brought up my love, Violet, so well, I'll cut it back to five strokes."

"Bend over on the floor with your arse in the air to receive your five strokes."

"Yes, Master, thank you."

"You must count out each stroke as I administer them. Do you understand."

"Yes. Master."

The first stroke nearly knocked her over such was the force. "One, Master."

The next stroke was even heavier but she was ready for it. "Two, Master."

Her bum had two very red marks crossing both cheeks. I hit her with the third one. "Three, Master." "Four, Master." "Five, Master."

She looked back at me, questionly, and I told her to rise.

"Thank you, Master, I won't bother you again by my selfish requests."

The twins were fingerings their cunts frantically having watched Nancy's beating. There is something about those two I may explore later.

I allowed Nancy to sit on an armchair. "Nancy, can you explain to me why your body is so rounded and your tits so big yet Violet is so skinny."

She laughed at my question. "Master, when I was her age I was as skinny as that, I was a late developer and I suspect Violet is. Don't worry Master she will fill out very soon."

"Master, if I may." She looked for permission. I nodded and she continued. "Master if you really love her now as skinny and boyish looking as she is then your love is genuine and she is a very lucky girl."

"Thank you, Nancy, that is the girl I'm going to marry, not only is she a lovely person inside but she's my best friend. I only wish my sisters were like her."

The twins squirmed at that remark. They looked sheepish and stopped playing with their vaginas.

Mum and dad were fondling each other while Nancy was being punished. Apparently they didn't oppose my methods of discipline which consoled me. I don't like hurting people, I've been hurt so many times in the past and it doesn't sit well with me. But we have to have discipline in all our lives to prevent anarchy.

We returned to our usual lives the usual way. I told the twins to make us all a cup of tea.

"Mum are you and dad going to touch up each other all night, it's not very nice as we have a guest."

Mum apologised and spoke to Nancy about her day but dad had a hard on that made mums attention span very limited.

"Oh for goodness sake, mum sort dad out or you will come all over the chair."

Mum smiled and sat on dads cock, meanwhile I talked to Nancy.

"How long do you have to take the pill before it works?" I asked Nancy.

Nancy told me she wasn't sure but the twins knew. "It isn't fully effective until seven days after taking the first one," Sabrina informed us.

"Thank you, Sabrina. That's useful." I said.

"There you go, Nancy, you've been whipped for nothing, I won't fuck you for another five days. What do you say to that?" I asked her.

"I'm so sorry but getting whipped on my arse made me come, a lot, and you could fuck my arse if you wanted." she smiled coyly. "Or my mouth.

"I haven't had a man for so long, in my stupidity, that now I want cock in me all the time, and I don't care which hole is used. Because you won't let me dress most of the time and seeing all of you nude every time we meet doesn't help my frustration." She said.

Dad had mum on her hands and knees by now and was fucking her so hard she could barely keep her balance. She already had multiple orgasms and was screaming, "fuck me, Peter, ram your big cock hard into my hot cunt, fuck me, fuck me."

She carried on till dad ejaculated his load into her sopping vagina, Then she collapsed on the floor writhing in ecstasy and trembling with another orgasm. "Fuck, Peter, that was awesome, fucking awesome."

This is the woman that never uttered an expletive ever, not even blast or even damn. But here she is shouting obscenities as a matter of course just like a docker. Not that I've ever heard a docker talk I'm just using it as a metaphor. My apologies to any docker reading this.

"Twins," I said, "do you think you could help Nancy in any way."

The twins leered at Nancy and they reached out and started to suck her tits and finger her. Salina sucked on her right tit and had two fingers in her cunt, Sabrina had the left tit and stuck two fingers in her arsehole and they frigged her mercilessly.

Nancy threw her head back, moaning loudly, coming frequently as the twins worked on her. With all her pent up sexual repression she squirted cunt juice over the twins hands. She laid back on the chair, her legs spread wide open as come leaked from her.

"Feel better now?" I asked her.

"Yes, Master, that is the first time a woman has made me come."

"I'm happy for you and I hope the girls have satisfied you but I'm very tired, it's been a long day and I'm bushed, time for my bed."

I wished everybody good night and went upstairs to sound of good night Master ringing in my ears.

Next morning I was woken up by Sabrina bringing my tea, "Good morning, Master, anything else you want?" she asked coyly.

I told to her to get ready for work, she swayed her way out of my room. I'll have to sort the twins out one day.

Mum was in the kitchen, as she usually is this time in the morning, cooking everyone's breakfast. I was the last as the rest had gone to work.

I went for a walk after breakfast, when starting a new project I like to stroll around aimlessly and just think. People I know would call out to me but I was so wrapped in thought I never heard them. I guess that I'm very rude but that's how I am. My thoughts began to materialise as I walked. The software company had given me an idea, something different from my previous ones. Something that would challenge me.

Mum was out when I got home so I started work on my next project till I heard mum return, I went down to help her. Unlike me she can drive and has a little runabout car, a Nissan, and I helped her to carry some bags in.

She removed her clothes before going to make a cuppa, I did note that she had not worn any underwear. "Did not wearing underwear bother you, mum?"

"Not at all, I must remember to wear long or heavy skirts. The wind today almost lifted my skirt up too high."

I worked on my new programme, as I got used to the concept I got more excited, this was new to me and I lost track of time until Sabrina knocked on my door to tell me dinner was ready.

I sat at the kitchen table, I noted that everyone else was nude, bar me. We ate our meal, chatting, sharing our days events in a companionable manner. The girls seemed to enjoy their family meals and were becoming almost bearable, they smiled more than previous and were much more amiable.

They were still daddies girls and now they had been fucked by him were even more so.

The door bell rang, I sent Salina to see who it was. She hesitated for a few seconds, being naked and answering the door didn't seem right to her.

I saw how she had hesitated and spoke to her. "You are right, Salina, it would not be right to answer to door in the nude. Well done. I must figure out how anyone here could do that in future."

I went to the door and let Violet in, "Hi Violet I'm glad to see you, we've just finished dinner, is there anything I can get you

"No, Thank you, I've eaten, I just want to see you."

I was about to ask the twins why they got so excited by seeing people being whipped.

Violet said something that interested me. "I have noticed when you order anyone its your tone that makes them obey you, when you speak normally nothing happens but when you are stern it affects whoever you are addressing." I thought about that and I'll prove it or not.

klampet
klampet
148 Followers
12