Sweet Revenge Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I went to the lounge where the family were watching telly. "I want to talk to the twins, turn the TV off for a while."

"Girls, I notice when you see or are involved in whipping you get excited, why?"

They looked at each other, they didn't reply immediately but after a few seconds Sabrina said that they have been interested in discipline for a couple of years. They belong to a club where they go and are beaten by other members.

"Do you like being slapped and whipped, do you enjoy pain?" I asked.

Salina answered, "Yes, Master, when you whipped me I was in heaven, I had a huge orgasm but was disappointed when you stopped at eight stokes. Forcing us to be naked all the time is brilliant, humiliation is also part of our scene and having you all looking at us is a turn on."

Sabrina chipped in, "Master, the way you treat us is good, we both love the fact that you can abuse us anytime you want. We love it that you and anyone you want can can touch any part of our bodies any time you want."

I was shocked, the twins are depraved. Making them my slaves wasn't working. What do I do now?

Mum said, " Master I understand the twins, I love being nude all the time, I've never been whipped and don't know how I would feel about it."

Then Violet chimed up, "The twins are right, you say I don't have to take my clothes off but I don't mind, I want to be your slave and I love the thought you can dominate me."

That was amazing, I have lived nineteen years and I've no idea what goes on in the world.

"OK, Violet, get naked. I'm going upstairs and I'll be back in a minute." I said in a resigned voice.

When I returned, Violet was nude and I had my leather belt. I gave the belt to dad and told him to whip mum. I thought that will answer one question.

Dad stood up and ordered mum to kneel on all fours, she complied immediately a smile on her face. Dad lashed the belt across mums arse, she said, "one."

Dad looked at me and I held my hand up to signal five.

I watched the twins and Violet as dad struck mum with the belt. The twins had two fingers in their vaginas, they saw me watching and I shook my head to stop them. Violet was rubbing her clitoris, I allowed her to carry on.

Dad struck mum for the fifth time, he had a huge hard on, mum was smiling still with come dripping down her leg.

"Dad, mum is still smiling, are you using enough weight? Give her a one more with weight."

"Yes, Master," He swung his arm hard and the belt smacked mums arse with a vicious speed.

"Thank you, Master, again?" mum said.

I shook my head, dad sat down, his cock rigid. Mum got up and curtsied me, smiling happily.

I'm still gobsmacked, how could any one like to be humiliated and beaten like this? Is this the reason my siblings tormented me for years. I didn't like it, why do they?

I looked around me, Violet seemed excited, the twins sullen, mum was smiling and happy and dad had a cock that wouldn't soften.

"Dad, you can fuck Sabrina's arsehole." I told him. "Mum, Selina needs you to preform cunnilingus on her and Violet you can get dressed and sit here with me. Violet glared at me astounded.

Dad rushed his cock at Sabrina's arsehole. When she heard me tell dad to fuck her arse she sat on the edge of the seat, opened her legs wide and put her heels on the seat. Her arsehole was exposed ready for her fathers cock.

Mum knelt in front of Salinas open legs and stuck her tongue deep into Salina's cunt.

Violet was fully dressed and sat besides me. We watched my parents as they fucked their children. Dad was ramming his cock deep inside Sabrina's arse, her tits bouncing more than I've ever seen them before. She was screaming for her dad to fuck her harder in her arsehole.

Mum was tweaking Salina's clitoris as she stuck her tongue deeper in her cunt. Mum was kneeling with her legs wide open, her vagina and arsehole exposed and the red stripes on her buttocks. I got my phone out and took close up photos of mums nether regions.

The activity ended when dad poured his load into Sabrina and Salina squirted come on mums face. Dad grunted loudly and the girls screamed. Violet was not amused.

"Well, mum, how did you like being whipped?" I asked.

"I really enjoyed it, I wonder if I would like to be whipped elsewhere on my body, will you order that one day, please master."

Salina caught my eye, she had something to say, I nodded to her.

"Master, being whipped on my tits is exciting, perhaps mum would like that." she said. Sabrina nodded in agreement.

Violet made a snorting sound.

"Dad, how do you feel about striking mum?" I asked him.

"I don't really like beating my wife, I don't want to harm her." was his reply.

"Oh dear, Peter, I thought you enjoyed it, I did and I saw your cock, you must have had some pleasure from it."

"I don't want to harm you, sweetheart,"

"You didn't hurt me, darling, I enjoyed you hitting me, I orgasmed twice. You wouldn't hit me hard enough to harm me, you are such a lovely, kind man and I trust you implicitly." mum said.

"That's food for thought, I'll give it consideration." he said

Violet wasn't amused.

I've cleared up the twins and their obsession with violence and it's now getting late and it was time to take Violet home. She grunted when I said I was taking her home.

I got her coat for her and told her to strip. Her face lit up and her few clothes were removed. I told her to put her coat on but not to button up. She glowed with pleasure. I put her clothes in a carrier bag and we left the house to walk to her house.

The streets were empty and it was dark, the street lights were on. It was about five hundred yards to her house. I told her to open her coat so she was exposed to any one close. We walked to her front door like that, she strode out luxuriating in her nudity.

She opened her front door and I passed her the bag with her clothes in it. She grabbed my hand and pulled me inside her house. She shut the door behind me and dropped to her knees. She undid my jean belt and got my cock out. I was soft but only for a short time as her mouth sucked me hard.

She took me in her mouth, down her throat, till my balls hit her chin. Suddenly the lounge door open and Nancy stood watching us. "Come in you two, it's more comfortable in here." Nancy was naked.

"Nancy did you know I was coming?" I asked her.

"No, Master." she replied.

"But you are nude, already." I said

"I never wear clothes indoors, do I? Violet."

That explains that, I thought.

We went into the lounge where Violet took my clothes off.

Violet rubbed me hard again before she put her mouth on me and took me down her throat. Nancy was playing with her tits, her legs splayed open, her fanny leaking come.

I was building up for a huge orgasm and stopped Violet, making her lay on the floor. I knelt before her and licked her slit. She wriggled her body as I found her clitoris holding it between two fingers as I stuck my tongue into her vagina.

I felt her gasp, I looked up and saw Nancy tweaking Violets tits. Violet came with a long moan as her body shuddered.

I stood up and said I must be going, They both protested loudly and Nancy tried to physically tried to stop me. I pulled away to get my clothes as Nancy grabbed my arm. I said to Nancy, "Stop it Nancy," I ordered.

She was distraught and let go of my arm. She stood in front of me very unhappy. "Stand there, Nancy, you must be disciplined for manhandling me. Stick your tits out, I'm going to slap you."

Standing with her feet apart, she thrust out her chest as I hit her left tit with my right hand. She almost fell over but recovered to stand firm sticking her chest out defiantly. I hit her left tit again. This time she hardly moved.

I hit her right tit with my left hand, this was not so hard as I'm right handed. This was not going to work. "Violet, have you got a belt or something I can punish your mother with?"

She thought for a few seconds and her face showed she had come to a decision. She rushed upstairs and returned with a belt which she handed to me. It was plastic, I think, or some faux leather. Any way it will serve the purpose.

I turned my attention to Nancy, she still stood with her chest thrust out. I swung the belt and hit both tits with a hard stroke. Nancy never moved, I hit her again and again. Ten times I lashed her tits and still she didn't move. I looked at her tits, they were red where the belt had hit her but there didn't seem to be any permanent injury.

"Don't try holding me back any more, Nancy"

"No, Master, I'm sorry.

I put my clothes on and went home. I was not happy with Nancy, I'm not sure I can control her. I'll have to think about this. Right now I was tired and went to bed.

to be continued

12