Sweet Revenge Ch. 05

Story Info
Football captain under control.
5.4k words
4.41
10.2k
12

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 08/20/2023
Created 02/27/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
klampet
klampet
148 Followers

I seem to have a problem with Nancy. My control over her is not certain. Twice now I've had to punish her which shows me that she is either uncontrollable or that she is not slave material. If that is the case I shall release her and call it a day with her.

The twins have settled down as my slaves and are mellowing, becoming very amiable.

I worked on my new game, I was becoming obsessed with it. It was so different from what I'd done before and I was really interested in getting the result I required.

Thursday evening when the twins got home they told me that they had met John Ferguson, Salina had agreed to go out with him on Saturday. John would pick her up at 7 PM at the house. I thanked her and told her I would make arrangements.

I went to see Violet, she greeted me at the door and lead me into the lounge. Her mother was reading a book and looked up when I entered the room. Like Violet she was naked.

I told Violet there was no need for her to be nude all the time as she was not my slave. She said she was happy to be unclothed when at home. Her mother who was my slave was ordered by me to be naked every time I was at her house. She decided to be undressed all the time.

I spoke to Violet and asked if she had been tormented by John Ferguson. She told me that he just made a point of ignoring her in preference to the hot girls but otherwise she had no ill feelings towards him.

"Well, he made my life hell during compulsory sports lessons and I want to humiliate him." I told her. "He thinks he is taking Salina out on Saturday but I have other plans for him and I wonder if you have any ideas that I could use."

She said she would think about it but nothing came to mind.

I turned to Nancy. "Nancy, have you met any one you fancy lately."

"Funny you should ask that, since you made me your slave I seem to get on with the men at work better, in fact I'm getting on with everybody. I must have have been a real misery in the past. I have a lot to thank you for, Master."

"That's all very good but you haven't answered my question, have you met anyone special?" I asked.

"I have been quite chatty with Roger Bennett, a manager where I work, but you are my Master and I'm not sure what I can do." she said.

"That's good news," I said. "I would like to meet this Roger, you made one big mistake and that made you so very unhappy." I told her. "If he makes a pass at you, you should invite him for a homecooked meal. That will give Violet and me a chance to vet him."

"OK, I'll do my best. Right now, Master, would you like to fuck my arsehole, please?" She asked me.

"No, Nancy, I'm off now, I've had a busy day, plus you have asked me to fuck you despite my telling you not to, you'll have to be punished. I'll be back tomorrow evening. Don't touch yourself and don't come either."

Violet looked disappointed but told her I would be round tomorrow and we would spend some time together.

When I got home the twins were about to go to bed. I stopped them and asked them why they don't go out anymore. Prior to them becoming my slaves they were always out and about.

"You are our master and we don't know if we are allowed out," Sabrina said

I almost choked on my laughter when I heard her say that. "You can go out when I don't need you here, I just want to know where you are going and I need you to know that you must be careful what you say to your friends and acquaintances."

"Thank you, Master, can we go out tomorrow evening?" Salina asked.

"Of course you can but I want you both here on Saturday. I also want to know where you are going."

"We will go to our club, we haven't been there for a while now."

"OK, don't be late and remember not to say anything about what goes on in this house." I reminded them again.

They said good night Master and went to bed. I turned to my parents.

"Mum, on Saturday, when John Ferguson gets here I want you to let him in and tell him that Salina is not ready. Everyone will be dressed. conservatively, knickers and bras on."

Mum nodded her understanding. I also asked her to ensure our evening meal wasn't too late as John would be here by seven.

My parents went to bed, their naked bodies close together, saying, "good night, Master."

Sabrina brought my tea in early on Friday, she smiled at me but I ignored her.

"Master, thank you for allowing us out tonight, we won't let our bodies be abused too much. We have decided to wait until you are ready to use us."

She still stood there waiting to say more. "Master we have agreed that we have been a shit to you in the past and we regret it. Now we want to make amends for all the embarrassment and hurt we have done you."

"Master," she continued, "Salina and I are truly sorry and we resolve to be better to you in future. In fact we realise now that we love you very much."

"Thank you for that, Sabrina, being nicer to me is a good start. However you must start treating everybody better, you are beautiful young ladies but your behaviour is ugly!"

Sabrina started to sob, her naked body shaking causing her tits to wobble gently.

"I'll try very hard, Master, can I go now please?" She begged.

I nodded and she left my bedroom, sobbing.

Well that was something, I thought to myself. If the twins are really contrite and begin to act like reasonable human beings I'll release them from slavery, time will tell.

When I entered the kitchen mum had finished her breakfast and got up to cook me eggs and bacon. As I was eating the twins came into the kitchen so I told them that on Saturday I had invited two of my nerd friends as well as Victoria and her mother.

I plan to give John an evening he will want to forget and told mum and the twins what I'm aiming to do. I explained what I expected from them. I took so long I almost made the girls late for work.

After they left, mum and I chatted for a while till I went to work on my new programme. It was coming on nicely, slowly but surely. I am enjoying working on it and time flew by.

My mother brought me up a sandwich and a cup of tea at lunchtime as I worked. I carried on until Sabrina knocked on my door to tell me dinner was ready.

After dinner I went to Violets house. They were both naked. I told Nancy I'm not happy having her as a slave. I put my hand on her shoulder and freed her.

"Why have you done that? Ned, I don't want to be be free. Please enslave me, please."

"Sorry, Nancy, I don't seem to be able to control you. Three times you have disobeyed me. I've had to punish you twice to no avail. Yesterday you asked me to fuck you, I've made it clear to you that you mustn't do that but you still do it."

"I've decided that you are not slave material, therefore you are free," I concluded.

"I understand all that but you have made my life bearable and I'm enjoying myself. I'm getting on with other people better and they are being nice to me. That's due to you so I need you."

She continued, "I'm so frustrated, for over eighteen years I've not had sex yet you make me your slave and fuck my arsehole. That triggered my need for sex. You have me naked but won't fuck me. Can you not understand that."

I looked at Violet, she nodded at the kitchen. I went into the kitchen with Violet.

"There's a lot in what mother says, she hasn't had a man for years but you started something inside her and it's made her a bit cranky. Won't you reconsider your decision, please?"

I didn't say anything, I agreed that there was something in what she said but I wasn't ready to change my opinion just yet. I told Violet that i would think about it.

She smiled at me, "and you'll fuck her?"

That made me smile, "I'll give that some thought also."

We returned to the lounge, Nancy was watching telly but turned it off when we entered the room. I sat on their settee and Violet sat next to me, snuggling up to me. Her naked body felt hot and when she placed her hand on my groin I reacted accordingly.

She opened my flies and released my cock and placed her mouth over it, taking it as far into her mouth as she could. I found her tits and tweaked her nipples.

"Ned, Master, can I please pleasure myself? I am almost coming seeing my daughter with your cock in her mouth.

"You are no longer my slave, you can do whatever you want. I suggest you get dressed and go elsewhere if we are making you uncomfortable."

"OK, as I'm no longer a slave I'll do what I want in my own house."

She sat on the floor opposite me, with her back resting against the wall and opened her legs. She bent her knees and put her feet on the floor exposing her dripping, hairy cunt. She looked so beautiful sitting there that my cock gave a push deeper into Violets mouth, smiling at me seductively, she inserted two fingers into her vagina and began to frig herself.

She fucked herself so hard that within two minutes she orgasmed making her whole body tremble violently. After she calmed down she sat there, still with her legs wide open and fanny juice dripping out her swollen cunt lips.

By now I was really hard and I had to stop Violet sucking on my cock as an orgasm was building. She did so reluctantly, precum was on her lips and her body was writhing with pleasure. I could smell her sex hole and noticed that she was very wet.

I took my clothes off and lent back in my chair to rest from the stimulus of her mother's actions and Violets mouth. They both looked at me, waiting for me to make the next step. Nancy hadn't moved, her wide open cunt still in my line of vision and Violet sat next to me with her legs also open facing her mother.

My cock began to soften but Violet noticed and stroked me hard again. I gave thought to Nancy. Now I was beginning to realise that I hadn't given enough consideration to her feelings. It must have been hard for her, that after so long, her sexual reawakening had not been satisfied.

I made a decision.

"Nancy," I said sternly, "You are my slave again."

"Thank you Master, I'm so very grateful, can I." she didn't finish that sentence.

She's learning, I thought. She hadn't moved, her wet cunt was still wide open, still with fanny juice leaking onto the carpet.

"I may have been a bit harsh on you, Nancy, and I'm sorry. However, until your contraceptive pills are working I can only fuck your arsehole," I said.

"That's alright, Master, I don't want to get pregnant but I do have two other holes that could be used by you, if I may say so," she nervously stated.

"That's OK, but I've not had sex with Violet for a while and I want fuck her first. If you want, you can leave us or get yourself ready for later, your arsehole needs lubricating. I can see by your cunt that you are well wet so you could use that, it's up to you."

Violet by this time was sitting, straddled over my thighs, and lowering down to my cock. Once it was inside her she rode me like a jockey, up and down, up and down going faster till she came, moaning loudly, but still going up and down on my rigid cock.

When I ejaculated she matched me and her body shook so much her tiny tits jiggled.

"Thank you," she said.

I looked at her quizzically, "for mother, I mean."

Nancy was still sitting with her back to the wall, fingering her fanny and then pushing her wet fingers in her bum. She was lost in her mind, unaware that Violet and I were watching her. Her smile showed she was happy. When Nancy smiled her face was beautiful unlike the sour look she had had for years. I'm pleased that I was responsible for her change of demeanour.

We watched Nancy for a few minutes, she was totally oblivious of us staring at her. Violet began to rub some life into my deflated cock, not very successful for the moment.

Nancy returned to the real world and saw that we were looking at her, I think she blushed but could not be certain as her face was hot and flushed.

"You two finished already?" she asked

Violet answered her, "of course but you seem to keep going, have you lubed your arsehole? "

Nancy looked at me and said, "I am but Master doesn't seem to be ready, would you like me to help you?"

I nodded, so she got to her feet and approached me. She knelt between my legs and placed her mouth over my soft cock. She sucked me, as I began to harden, Violet cupped my balls. I was getting very excited.

Having two naked women working in unison was exhilarating and I was rock hard in quick time. I laid back and enjoyed the experience, both of them had the knack as to how to treat a mans cock. Violet let go of my balls and stuck a finger in my anus.

That was when I stopped them, I needed to fuck Nancy and if they had carried on I would have come.

"Master, I am so happy that you care enough to enslave me, there is only one thing that that can complete my happiness."

I told her to get on her hands and knees and spread her buttocks. She complied immediately and turned to look back at me as I approached her.

Her cheeks did not hide her fanny and arsehole and both looked so inviting. I put two fingers in her cunt and two on her clitoris. As soon as my fingers closed on her clitoris she arched her back so violently it almost caused her to collapse.

I pushed my fingers into her fanny to bring her to a climax, as she finished coming and her body stabilised, I removed my fingers from her cunt and pushed them slowly into her bum hole. My fingers frigged her arsehole till I felt her relax.

Then I lined my cock up with her little brown star and pressed it slowly into her. Her hips gyrated slowly as I penetrated further into her bowels, then I bottomed out with my balls against her perineum.

She sighed and pushed her bum towards me, this was a woman on a mission. I pulled out to enable me to start fucking her, in and out, Slowly at first. I was enjoying the grip she had on my cock. She came and I increased the speed of my thrusts till I felt my climax coming.

"Please fuck me, I am coming again." Nancy cried out.

We came together, I ejaculated deep in her bowels and stayed inside her as my erection began to decrease. With a plop my cock left her arsehole allowing my come to spill out of her.

She turned towards me and wiped my cock clean, "Thank you, Master, I really enjoyed that, can I ask you a question?"

I nodded my agreement.

"On Sunday, when I have been on the pill for seven days will you fuck me in my cunt? It's been a long time since that has happened to me."

I smiled at her and agreed, I looked at Violet who was looking pleased and gave me the thumbs up.

I dressed and made my way home, I left two happy ladies behind, Nancy hadn't been uncontrollable she had just been frustrated.

I was surprised to see the twins at home, they were going to their club and didn't usually get home this early. I asked them why they were home.

Sabrina said, "we were in the club but we couldn't face the horny old men who want to maul us and finger our holes. You are our Master and you are the only man who we be subjected to. Plus anyone you allow to touch us. That is until we meet someone we want to settle down with."

I listened to her in amazement, the twins were becoming more human, the arrogance had gone. I might release them soon if they continue in that vein.

I advised everybody that they have a role to play tomorrow when Ferguson calls for Salina. I went to bed feeling very tired.

Salina brought my tea on Saturday, it's a workday for the twins. I reminded her that she should be home as soon as possible.

She nodded and said "Yes, Master, John Ferguson is a conceited and arrogant arsehole and needs sorting."

The plans had been laid for Ferguson's visit. His parents were a very nice couple, his mother was a nurse before she married and his father is a consultant gynaecologist at the local hospital. His father was a hard working man. He was born into a working class family but his work ethic and his brain lifted him out of that.

John was the opposite of his father.

I worked all day and made good progress on my new programme. I made sure that I finished work early, I wanted to ensure everyone was ready for our visitor.

First to arrive was Nancy and Violet, I examined them to check they had knickers and bras on and their dresses were conservative. My nerd friends were next, Brian and Tony. They had been told what I wanted to do but they would be ready to react to any situation, I would guide them.

Mum was dressed in her staid dress, I checked she was properly attired underwear wise. When the twins got home from work they dressed in jeans and thick jumpers. Dad was the last and he kept his work clothes on.

We ate our meal quickly, cleared up and we were ready by a quarter to seven. Everyone waited in the kitchen watching the minute hand of the clock creep up to the number twelve.

Seven o'clock arrived but Ferguson didn't, we waited nervously. The noise of the door being banged startled us all. Mum was the first to react, stood up and went to answer the door.

John Ferguson stood on the front doorstep, "Hello, er mrs er, I've come to take Salina out."

"Come in John, she's not ready yet, won't be long, come in."

Reluctantly he let himself be lead into the lounge.

"I say, will you tell her I'm here, I really don't like to be kept waiting, I'm not used to it."

Mum went to the foot of the stairs and called out that John was here.

He tutted and scowled, but no Salina came into the room.

"If she doesn't come soon I'm leaving." he petulantly, "no one treats me like this."

That is when I entered the room. John glowered at me and called me Ned the nerd. He was pissed off by now and said he was going.

"John, stand on one leg an stick your tongue out." I ordered.

"Yes, Master." he said as he complied with my order.

That was the cue for the family and friends to enter the lounge, they got themselves comfortable and stared at Ferguson.

"You can stand normally now." I said, "do you agree to subject yourself to me completely and do whatever I tell you to do?"

"Yes, Master,"

"John, take off all your clothes."

"Yes, Master," as he took off his jacket, then his shirt and then the rest till he was naked.

"Mum show John where the drinks are and make him bring them to us."

He followed mum into the kitchen and returned five minutes later with a large pot of tea and cups which he placed on the coffee table. Then I told him to fetch some beers from the fridge.

When we were all served with drinks I told Ferguson to stand in the middle of the room and play with his cock.With everybody's eyes on him he held his cock and began to wank himself.

"John, would you like to fuck Violet? be honest with me."

"Not likely," he said, "she's too skinny and hasn't any tits and her arse is too boney."

Violet looked daggers at Ferguson, "Arsehole." She said.

"How about Violets mum or my mum would you fuck them? honestly." I said.

"Well, they are better than Violet but I expect their cunts are like horse collars, not very tight."

If looks could kill, he would've drop down dead on the spot. Meanwhile his cock was getting really hard, Brian and Tony were using their cameras on their mobiles, cell phones, to capture Fergusons actions, one using video mode and the other still photos.

"Would you like to fuck the twins?" was my next question.

"They are acceptable," he replied, "I expected to give Salina a good fucking tonight."

Salina sniffed in disgust "Would you like to fuck my father?" she asked.

Ferguson reply was not immediate, "no", he said eventually.

We all looked at each other, the idea that Ferguson was a latent homosexual came our minds. His cock stiffened perceptively.

I wish I had a butt plug I said quietly, Salina stood and put her finger to her mouth and went upstairs.

"OK, John, would you like to fuck Ned?" Violet asked.

"No thank you, he's a bloody nerd, not worth the effort." he sneered.

klampet
klampet
148 Followers
12