Sweet Revenge Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I smiled to myself, there was no bloody way that was going to happen. It did seem like he had a homosexual tendency.

Salina returned, and passed me a butt plug. It wasn't big and was pink with a crystal at the end. I looked at Salina but she was po faced and ignored me.

By now, Ferguson, was approaching a climax. I told him to stop playing with cock and move over to me.

"Bend down on your hands and knees."

When had done so I passed the butt plug to Violet.

Violet told him to spread his legs and hold his arse cheeks open. He put his head on the floor to enable him to reach back and grab his buttocks to spread them.

His cock was very hard now and his balls were tight. His arsehole was puckered and tight. Violet told him to lubricate his rectum with the precum from his cock. His fingers were wet and slippery as he inserted one into his hole, pushing it in and out.

"That will do," Violet told him.

She looked with disgust at his arsehole and placed the plug at his entrance and pushed it right in making him scream with pain.

"Take that you bastard," she said gleefully.

The boys were laughing as they took close up pictures of Ferguson with the plug fully in his arse.

"Right, get yourself a tissue and show us how much come you have, don't dirty the carpet." I ordered him, "and make sure we can all see."

Ferguson stood up, picked up some tissues and stood with his back to the wall. His walk was awkward, the plug up his arse causing him a problem.

It didn't take long for him to come, the tissues soaked his spunk. He carefully wiped his cock dry. He looked to me for guidance. I told him to dispose of the tissues in the downstairs loo, wash his hands and get some more beers.

He placed the beers on the coffee table and stood waiting for instructions.

"Sit in the corner and get yourself erect but don't come." I told him.

When he did that we all relaxed, the boys drinking beer, the girls watching Ferguson and giggling. Nancy and my parents were drinking tea and chatting away oblivious of Ferguson.

Nancy was telling my parents how she was released from slavery and how it upset her. My mum agreed saying she knew how Nancy felt.

"I'm glad that I'm on the pill and looking forward to having my cunt fucked for the first time in years." Nancy said proudly.

We turned the telly on and watched it for half an hour. Ferguson got his cock hard and kept it hard. His arse must make it difficult to sit, the plug must hurt him.

Brian who had been drinking beer said he needed to pee and got up to go to the loo. I stopped him.

"Ferguson, go and sit in the shower upstairs, Brian show him where it is."

I went upstairs and watched as Ferguson sat in the shower. I told Brian to pee on Ferguson, Brian gleefully complied and directed his stream all over Ferguson, from head to toe, concentrating on his face.

Ferguson was not unhappy, he looked at Brains' cock and tried to drink his urine. I called Tony up and suggested he might like to piss over Ferguson.

He came upstairs at pace and looked at the scene in front of him. He was followed by the family who wanted to watch Fergusons humiliation. Tony opened his fly and pulled his cock out and urinated over Ferguson but I noted that he was enjoying it.

"Are you enjoying being peed on, Ferguson?" I asked.

"Oh, yes Master, would you like to pee on me?"

I ignored him, noting that the action was being recorded on Brians phone. Dad said he would like to piss "on the little shit." if I didn't mind. I nodded my agreement and he pulled his cock out and directed his piss on Fergusons face.

The twins wanted to pee on him but I wouldn't allow them to.

"Ferguson have a shower and clean yourself up, you stink. Then go back to the lounge."

We went to the lounge, dad was smiling, he had enjoyed peeing on Ferguson. The twins were angry because they couldn't, Nancy and mum just chatted away as if nothing had happened. The boys were still photographing Ferguson.

They followed him to the lounge their cameras always on him. Ferguson was quite happy to be naked and was stroking his cock to keep it erect.

"Ferguson, you are an arrogant bully and shit, are you happy about that?" I asked him.

"Sorry, Master, I don't understand you, there's nothing wrong with me. I have lots of friends and I have no problem getting women to sleep with me. I'm good looking and have a very athletic body. What's not to like about me?"

"OK, your arrogance knows no bounds. In a few days time you will be given a video of tonight's performance, which will be distributed widely if you don't curtail your bullying attitude towards my friends, do you understand that?" I replied.

"Yes, Master, that is blackmail. Would you like the world to know you are a blackmailer?"

I thought for a moment and said, "I don't care, you can complain to whomsoever you want, the damage to your reputation, and by association, to your parents will be enormous."

"You came here of you own free will and agreed to participate in tonight's proceedings voluntary." I continued. "Now masturbate yourself and come into the tissues."

He started to stroke his cock, it began to harden. He used his other hand to cup his balls. His breathing was coming in rasps as his climax approached. Harder and harder he rubbed until he ejaculated huge amounts of sticky come into his tissue.

His knees buckled and he slumped to the floor.

"Get up, Ferguson, go and get some more beers, we are thirsty.."

He staggered to his feet and went into the kitchen. He returned a couple of minutes later with a tray of beer cans. After placing the tray on the coffee table he looked at me for instructions.

"Clear up the empty beer cans and then the dirty cups and wash them up, don't break anything!"

"Yes, Master."

He took the empty cans first and returned to collect the tea things.. After washing them up he returned to the lounge where I told him to kneel in front of the settee, where the twins sat and become a foot rest.

The twins giggled as he knelt on all fours, his legs wide open for balance. His arse was visible showing the butt plug that was imbedded deep in his arsehole and his balls and soft cock hung down.

The twins placed their feet on him, Salina put her feet on his shoulders and Sabrina on his waist. Then Nancy put her feet on his arse. They were all wearing shoes that added to his discomfort. The telly was on showing the usual rubbish but we didn't care.

Ferguson was being humiliated and we were enjoying his humiliation.

He stayed in position silently and unmoving for nearly twenty minutes after which he spoke to me.

"Master, I'm very uncomfortable can I move, please?"

"No," was my answer.

I left him in that position for another fifteen minutes and told him to kneel in front of the twins. When he was ready I told him to lick their shoes. The twins have lots of shoes but the ones they were wearing now were dirty, scuffed ones.

They enjoyed his discomfort as his tongue moved over their shoes till I stopped him.

"Take you shoes off, girls, I want him to suck your toes."

The twins shuddered in disgust but removed their shoes and offered their toes to Ferguson to suck. I let him do that for nearly half an hour, sucking each toe on each foot. By now the twins were nearly in hysterics despite the disgust they felt towards John Ferguson, captain of the football team. The naked captain.

"Ferguson, that is the closest you will get to fucking my sisters. Now get hold of your cock and wank it, quickly, I'm fed up with your presence in my house."

"Yes, Master," he answered.

He stood up facing the twins and masturbated himself to a massive ejaculation, ensuring he caught it all in tissues. He looked at me for permission to dress, I nodded.

When he was ready to go I touched his shoulder and released him from slavery.

He made as if to say something but decided against it. He said goodnight politely to my parents and to Nancy. To Brian and Tony he said "see ya."

To Salina and Sabrina he wished them both a meek goodnight bowing from his waist. To me, he shook my hand warmly. To Violet he kissed her on the cheek.

He got in his car, an MG ZS. and disappeared into the night.

Brian and Tony, who were fairly pissed by now, said thank you for a great night. They would work together tomorrow to edit the video and photos and let me have a copy ASAP.

I thanked them for their help as they left.

Ten minutes later my family, except me, were naked. The twins chucked their clothes off and asked permission to wash their feet and sterilise the pink butt plug.

Mum and dad stripped off in a more sedate way unlike Nancy who was naked before the twins. Everyone sighed with relief and slumped relaxed on their chairs.

It had been a good night.

to be continued

12