Sweet Revenge Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I asked her to get on her knees and open her legs, she smiled as she complied, pulling her arse cheeks wide showing me her tight cunt and tighter arsehole. I choose to put my cock in her vagina, it slipped in easily and I pounded her hard and relentlessly as she moaned loudly.

"Fuck me, I'm your whore to fuck whenever and wherever you want, my cunt needs you inside me, I'm fucking coming, oh fuck."

We came together, our bodies heaving and sweating. I laid back on the bed to recover my breath and Violet laid beside me.

It was time to go home, I showered and dressed. Violet waved me goodbye and I walked home. Mum was the only one at home at this time of day. She was doing her chores, ironing our clothes, the motion of her arm pushing the iron made her big tits bounce gently.

"Mum, have you ever thought about shaving your pubic area?"

"No Master, I will if you want but I've never felt the need to do so, your dad likes my hairy pubes and so do I."

"That's fair enough, if you are happy that's all that matters."

I worked on my programme until mid afternoon, It was going well but now I need to step back and reflect on how I've done so far.

Mum had finished her daily chores and had her feet up before preparing our evening meal. We spent a pleasant afternoon enjoying our own company.

The day was about to end uneventfully till the twins got home from work. Salina said to me, "do you know that you are famous now? the news about the sale of your software has been made public. You are very rich as well as famous."

"People in town are talking about you, in fact, Miss Mitchell came into our shop. She knows we work there and she is hoping you will cough up some money for one of her projects, either school or leisure centre, something sporting.

"I know you like sports, I don't think! She wanted to meet you to ask for a donation, Sabrina and I suggested she comes here on Wednesday evening at seven thirty. Did we do right Master?"

"That is really good," I said, "you have done very well, I think I'll release you from slavery."

"Oh no," they said in unison, "we refuse to accept that and we will fight you first, so you can fuck off, nerd."

I smiled to myself, they were not being offensive to me, they just want to remain my slaves. However, because they were rude they will have to be punished and I told them so.

They smirked.

I would decide what to do with the sports mistress later, how to punish the twins would be my first priority. I spent the evening ringing my nerd friends and arranged for them to be here tomorrow night about sevenish. There is something I need to talk to them about urgently, something I've failed to do before.

Tuesday morning Sabrina brought my tea, she wanted to say something and waited till I looked at her, "What?" I asked.

"Salina and I would like to meet some girl friends tonight if you will allow us."

I refused and told her to be here as soon as they finish work. Sabrina pouted but didn't answer, she just curtsied and left my room. The day passed quickly, after breakfast as I worked on my programme until lunch time.

I remembered something urgent I need to do and after lunch I went into town to see someone at the bank. I need to do something about my finances. It seems the local people know more than I do.

At the bank I asked to speak to the manager. The person who called me into her office greeted me warmly.

"Good afternoon, sir, how can I help you," she said.

When I r my name, she became almost animated, "Can I offer you a cup of something," she said almost fawning over me.

"No thank you, I just need some advice about my finances, I have no idea how much money I have, how to check it and what I need to do to invest it.

I had a productive afternoon, I had an app put on my phone that showed me exactly how much money I had. When I saw it that afternoon I gasped with shock. "Bloody hell." I said "is this all mine? What the hell should I do with all this?.

Even my retainer and royalties were a huge amount.

By the time I had finished at the bank, I had an accountant and financial advisor, who I was promised would look after my money. Initially I would have to talk to them frequently but in time that would decrease. I would never be interested in money, only to use it to buy a house and for living expenses.

I might get Violet to look after my money so that I didn't have to, especially after we are married.

My next call was the local estate agent. I looked at what houses were for sale but none of them met my requirements. I spoke to a staff member and told him what I wanted. He looked down his nose at me with total disinterest.

I asked to speak to some else. "Who shall I say wants to speak to a colleague?" he asked indifferently.

I told him my name, he did a double take and became animated. "I think I can help you, sir"

"No you can't, you treated me like shit. I want someone much more professional than you," I retorted.

The manager rushed over to me and apologised for his staff member's attitude. Eventually after a long discussion he was made aware of my requirements. I was most specific and he was was sure he could find what I wanted. I went home happy, my day had been profitable.

I really like our mealtimes these days, not because my family was naked but because of the family ambiance. We chatted about our day, I informed the family of my visit to the estate agent, that was not well received by the twins.

Mum and dad had discussed my offer to house them and they had agreed in principle. I was pleased and told them so. I would like to buy a property that had a granny annex or one where a granny annex could be built.

I intended to have a family soon and didn't want my parents actually living in the same house but an annex would be perfect.

At seven o'clock my nerd friends turned up and I took them into the lounge telling everyone else to stay in the kitchen till I had spoken to my friends. Brian, Toby, Paul and Tony had been my friends for years, we, as nerds, were victims of the so called normal people. We had been good friends not just as nerds but because we enjoyed each others company and friendship.

They took their beers into the lounge and settled down wondering what I wanted to talk to them about.

"Right guys, I should have spoken to you about the goings on in this house. You must promise me not to ever tell anybody what we get up to here. It would cause a lot of embarrassment and probably involve the authorities attention."

"Ned, you have no need to worry about us, we have had some great times" Toby said, "in any event I don't think anyone would believe us. I've been here and I find it hard to believe."

The other three agreed wholeheartedly and swore on their lives to keep things secret. That was the response I needed, I had been remiss not to have had this conversation before.

"Thank you guys, I knew you would understand. I want you here tomorrow night if you are agreeable, you will enjoy it, I promise."

They agreed. I went into the kitchen and told the twins to go into the lounge and told my parents to stay in the kitchen. I went up to my room and picked up my leather belt.

The girls were sitting on the floor watching my friends drinking their beers wondering what was going to happen, their naked bodies were stared at licentiously. The twins were happy to be naked, to be leered at and happy to be used. They were more than comfortable. My friends on the other hand were nervous wondering what was to happen and unsure.

"Salina, Sabrina, do you know why you are here?" I asked.

Salina answered, "was it because of what we said yesterday?"

"What did you two say?"

"We told you to fuck off," Sabrina said, smirking. "You said we must be punished, is this our punishment."

"You will be punished and then my friends here will fuck you." I replied.

My friends gasped at this and I could see their hands go to their groins and rub their cocks.

"Girls, bend over the arms of the settee and spread your legs, hurry.

Eagerly they did as I instructed, their faces alive to what was coming.

"I am going to give you both ten strokes. You will count each one as I strike you. Salina, you are first."

My first stroke hit Salina leaving a red welt on her buttocks. "One, Master." The next one was harder. "Two, Master."

I delivered the next eight leaving her arse red, she called out each one. Her face was showing her pleasure, she really enjoyed being punished.

Tony and Brian had their cocks out, Paul and Toby were still rubbing their groins.

"Right, Sabrina, you next, stand up and stick your chest out, your tits are going to get five strokes and you will get five more somewhere else. I hit her tits hard, just missing her nipples. I will get them next time. "One, Master."

The next stroke hit her right nipple, the next one hit her left nipple.

"Two, Master." "Three, Master."

After five strokes her tits were red, I made her kneel on the floor and the next five strokes I hit her shoulders.

Sabrina called each one, I think she orgasmed at least once. The twins were certainly masochists, I don't understand why, our parents were kind and gentle people who never caused any pain to us.

I will never understand this, maybe the twins will tell me why one day.

I addressed my friends telling them the twins were there for their enjoyment.

Under no circumstances can you do them physical harm. If you damage any part of their bodies you be banned from my home forever. Although I have whipped them, I did not damage their skin.

My friends nodded their agreement as they shed their clothes, all four were naked and their cocks pointed up hard. The nerds were fairly large, this seemed to surprise the twins. Did they think nerds only have small cocks. Previously when they had to blow my friends they made no comment on their size.

Seeing them now the twins were salivating at the cocks approaching them. They were ordered to kneel with their heads down and their arses high, with their legs open my friends were spoilt for choice. Two arseholes and two cunts faced the boys. First they decided to fuck the cunts as two of them filled the girls mouths, spit roasting I believe that is called.

I told my friends that I was going to the kitchen and reminded them the twins were to perform exactly as they wanted, they have three holes, use them. I heard them give a grunt that I took as a yes.

Mum and dad were sitting at the table playing cards. Strip poker I asked as I sat down beside them. They laughed, to play strip poker you have to have something to strip, my parents never wore clothes at home.

"No, son, we are playing poker and whoever wins is allowed to touch the loser anyway they want. Do you want to play?"

"OK, I'm not very good at cards but I'll give it a go."

Mum dealt the cards, I don't know what type of poker we played. Five cards were dealt and you could discard what you didn't want and get the same amount dealt again.

My first five cards were two Jacks a five, seven and a king. I discarded the five and seven and got a three and a nine. Two Jacks won the game so I had to decide what to do. Mum looked at me expectancy so I stuck two fingers in her cunt.

We played for another two hours, I lost more often than I won. I got fingers up my arse by my parents, My dad nearly made me come by wanking me, my mother sucked me and cupped my balls. On the few occasions I won I fingered my dads arse and my mothers. I frigged mothers cunt feeling her juices cover my fingers.

Eventually I told them I was going back to my friends in the lounge. The boys were still active, their young virile cocks never seemed to soften and the twins had taken charge. Both girls had their arses and cunts filled at the same time. Once when Sabrina had been fucked in both holes she also had a cock in her mouth while she wanked the fourth nerd, greedy cow, I said when she told me

The girls were sated by now and they laid on the settee with their dripping cunts fully exposed. My friends cocks were hanging flaccid. As they were spent they went into the kitchen to get some beers where my mother was giving dad a blowjob. They returned empty handed and embarrassed.

I got them some beers, mother was still blowing dad. After a couple more beers the boys dressed and went home, promising to return tomorrow.

The twins were still sitting on the settee with their legs wide open. They leered at me, fingering themselves. "See anything you like." Salina asked.

"Go to bed, both of you. I want you both in my room when my tea is served in the morning." I ordered. Grumpily they wished me goodnight.

"Master, Master, wake up, your tea is ready and we must get to work," it was Salina. She and Sabrina were in my room as I had ordered last night.

Sleep was leaving me and I ordered the girls to show me their bruises from their whipping last night, Salina bent over and spread her arse cheeks so I could see if there was any lasting damage. Her arsehole and fanny were untouched, the bruises on her arse cheeks were only superficial so no lasting injury.

I was concerned about any injuries to Sabrina's tits. I looked closely, Sabrina pushed her chest out proudly, smiling at my concern. Don't worry, Master, you don't hit us hard enough to do us permanent damage. You are so loving and caring you couldn't possibly harm us. In fact, you only give us pleasure.

It seems the twins enjoy being beaten and I needn't worry about marring their skin. "You will be out tonight when the sports mistress gets here, do you understand?"

They nodded their heads to show they agreed.

I sent them away, they would have to hurry to get to work on time. I showered and went to the kitchen where mum was clearing the breakfast dishes. She cooked me bacon and eggs, as she worked I asked her not to be in when Miss Mitchell arrived.

"OK, son, dad and I will visit Violets mother, I'll ring her later to confirm."

Satisfied, I consumed my breakfast and continued working on my gaming programme.

After dinner everybody disappeared, my parents to Nancy and the twins to their friends. I had made a phone call to Violet suggesting that they dressed to meet my parents. I told her it might good idea to play strip poker. Violet was amused at the suggestion and agreed. I would find out later what happened.

My friends arrived at seven o'clock. They grabbed a beer and settled down in the lounge. Miss Mitchell was early, the scent of money made her eager to meet me, a nerd, who would have believed it?

I answered the door to her and took her into the kitchen. "I understand you wanted to meet me, I cannot imagine why? You made my schooldays a misery and taunted me endlessly."

"Yeah, you are right, I've been a right bitch and a disgrace to my calling. Very unprofessional and I'm ashamed of myself, I have to reassess my values and conduct myself more appropriately. "

"That's too late for me and my friends, collectively, we suffered at your hands and those of John Ferguson. Ferguson has been reminded of his behaviour and I hope he will reform his character. Now it's your turn." I said.

"It looks as if I am not going to get a donation from you so I'll go. I regret being so horrible to you but I'm not going to be insulted by you, goodbye, I'm off," she said.

She turned to leave the kitchen when I said, "stop."

She stopped and said, "why have you prevented me from leaving, Master?"

"Get on your knees and listen to me," I said.

She slowly sank to her knees and waited for me to speak.

"I got you here to humiliate you, you are under my total control and you will do whatever I want immediately. I have four of my friends here in the lounge that will help me to use you. They have bad memories of your callous treatment and are ready and willing to repay you.

Miss Mitchell, I'm not sure I've ever heard her given name, was dressed to kill. She wore a long skirt and a high necked jumper. She was a pretty woman, being sporty her body was taut and lithe. Her backside was tight and her bust was large. She must be about thirty five years old, five foot six inches tall and she was very pretty.

She looked at me in despair, she could not refuse me anything but she was not happy at her present situation. "Please, Master, I am very sorry, let me go and I'll reform, please don't hurt me."

Too late, I told her. Stay on your hands and knees and follow me to the lounge, I ordered. I strode to the lounge. At the lounge door I turned to look behind me to ascertain her progress. Because of her long skirt she had trouble crawling so had to pull her skirt up around her waist.

Come on, stop messing about and get your arse here quickly. For such a fit woman she was struggling to move. Eventually she crept into the lounge.

She was hot and bothered. She allowed her skirt to fall back into place. "Hi guys, Miss Mitchell, is here to entertain us tonight. She is eager to please us."

Paul, Tony, Brian and Toby looked pleased, they had imbibed a couple of beers and were in a good mood. "Welcome, Miss Mitchell, come in don't be shy, you seem to be having difficulties with your skirt, you will feel better with it off, take it off." Toby told her.

Miss Mitchell looked at me at that order. I looked at her and I told her that anything my friends wanted her do, she must do it.

Reluctantly and slowly she took off her skirt and revealed her long shapely legs and her white granny knickers. Her face was scarlet as she knelt in front of us wondering what was going to happen.

"Are you in a relationship with anybody at the present time?" I asked her, "and by the way what is your given name?"

"I have no steady boyfriend at the moment and my name is Sandra, Master."

"OK Sandra, you can get off your hands and knees and let us have a good look at you."

She stood up facing us with her hand in front of her covering her crotch.

"You are a beautiful woman, why is there no one in your life?" I pressed her.

"I've had lots of lovers, both male and female, but so far I haven't met the right one Master. My last boyfriend I discovered was married so I told him to go home to his wife"

"Why have you been so mean to us?"

"I love sports and sports people, Master. And I adore the training that goes with sports training so you five really pissed me off by your refusal to join in with school sports."

"It wasn't a refusal to play sports, we don't like any sports and we don't like training, we exercise enough to keep us fit. I have made a fortune by developing video games and my friends will return to uni after the summer. They will become doctors and scientists, something that the country needs. Who are you to determine how we use our time?" I replied angrily.

She had the good grace to look ashamed. "I know, I'm sorry, can I go now, Master?"

"No, take the rest of your clothes off and get my friends some more drinks," was my reply.

"You cannot be serious, Master." she cried out. "I'm not taking my clothes off here, you must be perverts"

"TAKE OFF YOUR CLOTHES!!!" I demanded. "For your insolence you will be punished."

Sandra Mitchell looked at me for some time before pulling her jumper over he head. Her breasts were covered by a large bra that matched her knickers. Hesitantly she kicked off her brogues and stood looking at me.

"Come on we are waiting for our drinks, get a move on." I ordered.

She reached back and unhooked her bra. She let it drop to the floor and exposed her large beautiful tits with the nipples sticking out rigid. Once again she hesitated before putting her thumbs inside her knickers. Slowly she pushed them down till they passed her knees. Bending down, her tits hanging down, she let her knickers drop to the floor and kicked them away from her.

She stood naked in front of us, her hands trying to cover her nudity in vain.