Sweet Revenge Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you like standing naked in front of us? I asked.

"No, Master."

"Just like we didn't like doing the exercises you made us do. I'll have a can of cider, see what my friends want and don't be long getting them."

She took the order and we watched as she walked to the kitchen, her arse swayed as she walked, her back was straight her tits wobbled seductively. She was a glamorous sight.

By now the boys were rubbing their crotches, boys will be boys.

Sandra returned with a tray full of cans and a glass of water for herself. She sat on an armchair with her legs crossed, very demure.

Toby stood up and opened his fly releasing his hard cock, walked over to Sandra and told her to kiss it. Sandra shuddered in revulsion and was about to refuse when she remembered my orders.

She opened her mouth and Toby stood still. He just stood there until Sandra reached forward and placed her mouth over his cock. Without any enthusiasm she sucked it.

"Sandra, you are already going to be punished for refusing to take your clothes off, if you don't service Toby's cock properly you will get more punishment."

It was obvious that Sandra was an accomplished cocksucker once she put more effort in. She licked up and down his cock before she took it into her mouth and deep throated him. After a few minutes she became more animated and cupped his balls.

As she relaxed, she moved her head up and down taking his cock

into her throat till Toby felt an orgasm building. "Come o, whore, I'm ready to come."

With that ringing in her ears she increased the grip on his cock with her mouth and sucked out the come from his balls. I called out to Toby to ejaculate on her body. He pulled out of Sandra's mouth and splattered come over her tits and stomach. On wobbly legs he returned to his seat watching Sandra's come laden body, her legs were spread open slightly.

Her demeanour had changed, she was more relaxed and I think that she enjoyed giving Toby a blowjob. Now was the time to humiliate her some more.

I went to my bedroom to get my leather belt. Sandra was beginning to be happy and that is not what this evening was about.

"Sandra get on your hands and knees, it's punishment time." I ordered.

She moved reluctantly and slowly to her knees, the look of anger on her face. I told her that she would get ten strokes on her arse and she must count them out loud. She nodded her agreement.

"Spread your legs wider, I don't want you falling over!" I ordered her.

She spread her legs exposing her sex holes to us, her tits hung down, firm and soft. She looked at the floor in sullen silence

"One," she called out as I struck the first blow, leaving a red mark on her white arse.

"I'll allow that this time," I told her, "but the correct response is "one master." You'll remember that in future or the punishment will increase by ten more strokes if you fail to do so." I told her. "Do you understand?"

"Yes Master. "

Whack. Two Master. Whack. Three Master.

The three red marks on her lovely arse showed the a accuracy of my aim. Whack. Four Master, Whack. Five Master.

I rested for a while after five strokes, first to let Sandra wallow in the after effects of the leather belt on her naked arse. Secondly I don't enjoy hitting women as it is against my moral code to do so. Then I remembered the embarrassment this woman had caused me for my years at school.

The next five strokes were heavier, however, as she called out the number not once did she utter any other any other sound. Nothing to announce the pain she must be feeling, no sound of hostility that she probably felt being beaten by a nerd.

She waited for me to say something but I didn't so she eventually stood up and reached for her clothes. Tony stopped her, "leave your clothes alone, crawl over here and blow me."

She immediately dropped to her knees and crawled over to Tony, squatted in front of him and opened his fly and took out his rock hard cock. She placed her mouth over his cockhead and took him into her throat and began to suck him and played with his balls.

Paul dropped his trousers and approached Sandra from behind, opened her arse cheeks. He inserted two fingers in her cunt and finger fucked her making her very wet. He withdrew his fingers and inserted them in her arsehole.

With her mouth full, she made strangled sounds that were not understandable. She wriggled her arse while her mouth bobbed up and down Tony's cock making funny noises. Paul gently rubbed his cock against the star shaped entrance to her arsehole. He slowly pressed his cock to enter her arse.

When he passed her sphincter, he pushed harder until his pubes bottomed out. He stayed still for a minute feeling the tight grip on his cock. She wriggled on his cock making him pull back and begin to fuck her. Slowly at first till he speeded up ramming himself harder into her. He was feeling his orgasm begin and he let his come fill her arsehole shuddering as he did so. He stayed inside her as she worked on Tony's cock until he ejaculated. He pulled out of Sandra's mouth and poured his come on her face and tits.

Sandra hadn't orgasmed yet so I told Brian to fuck her. She was still on her hands and knees so he undid his zipper and took his cock out. He was very hard, having seen Paul and Tony abuse her arse and mouth. He pushed his cock hard into her fanny and he fucked her hard and fast. In spite of herself she came violently, her body shook with her passion. She screamed loudly, "Oh my God keep fucking me hard."

He obliged her. With the vigour of a young man he fucked her until he felt his orgasm building. As Sandra came again, Brian pulled out and sent his come on her arse and on her back, spurt after spurt covering her. She fell on the floor flat out and Brian went on unsteady legs to his chair.

Toby called Sandra over to him and made her sit on his lap, his cock was rigid and he made her sit on it with her back to him, reverse cowgirl. She rode him, her body rising on his cock then slamming down, this caused her tits to bounce even though they are firm.

She fucked Toby, raising and lowering her body rapidly, while he laid back watching her. The boys were closely watching her as she jerked her body on Toby. After two minutes Toby told her to kneel on the floor so he could pound her doggy style. He decided to enter her arsehole and she wriggled her arse to help his entrance.

By now Toby could feel his orgasm nearing so he took his cock out and put it in her hot, wet cunt saying he was about to come. Sandra screamed, "fuck me hard, ram your big cock in my tight cunt, come on, come on, oh God, it's so good." She came, her body shuddering as Toby was about to come. He withdrew and sent his come over her arse.

Silence filled the room as my friends and Sandra recovered from their exertions, cocks now flaccid and Sandra covered in come on her body. Nobody moved.

I turned on the telly and went to the kitchen to get another can of cider. Sitting there silently drinking my cider I watched the telly. Sandra was the first to speak, "Master, can I clean up?"

"No." I said sharply, "sit on the floor until I decide what to do with you."

She scowled as she sat on her bum on the carpet, come drying on her body.

I watched TV for nearly an hour. When the programme finished I switched the telly off. I looked at my friends, they had had another beer and were fully rested. They had taken off their clothes and they all had a hard on.

Sandra sat naked on floor, her legs open, her body covered in come. She was quiet, wondering what else was going to happen to her. Her attitude had changed, she was feeling randý now and was hoping she would get fucked again. She had her hand on her crotch and was rubbing herself.

"Stop that, take you hand off your groin, you slut." I ordered.

Sandra said, "Master, I am enjoying being used by your friends, don't you want to fuck me?"

These were the words I wanted to hear, Paul had videoed proceedings all night, in fact all my friends had. It was the last statement that caught my interest. It was the words that would keep her silent about tonight. I nodded at Paul and he understood. Between them they would produce a video that would be circulated around town if Sandra spoke of her experience tonight.

To Sandra I ordered, "get your knickers and write on them, "To Ned, with all my love" and sign them, use lipstick or get an indelible pen from the kitchen."

She looked inside her handbag and found her lipstick and carefully wrote the message I had dictated and handed the knickers to me. I examined the words she had written and found them satisfactory, the knickers were placed in a drawer in the sideboard.

Then I addressed the boys, "you know how you hated exercises, do you think Miss Mitchell should do some for us while we relax?"

They totally agreed and told Sandra to get some more beers for us before she demonstrated her repertoire of training exercises.

She fetched the beers from the kitchen and handed them to us individually bending her body as she gave them to us. Then standing naked in front of me she asked what she was to do.

"Do the exercises you do as a normal training routine, like squats, press ups, burpees and lunges, you know, the things you forced us to do." I ordered.

Sandra was not happy now but without argument she went through her exercises while we cheered her on. She started with push ups, her arse in the air as she pushed her body up and lowered it. Her tits crushed on the floor and then hung below her as she raised herself.

Ten times she did this then she did ten squats.

This was wonderful to see, her legs wide as she lowered her body exposing her fanny which was wide open every time she went down, she had no hair on her pubes which made her look very sexy. My friends were rubbing their cocks at that vision of loveliness.

She kept demonstrating different exercises for nearly half an hour, she was one fit lady. When she finished she looked at me for instructions.

"Go and get a drink of water, you worked up a sweat there." I told her.

She brought the water into the lounge and sat on the floor to drink it.

My friends were worked up, their cocks standing proud and Sandra looked towards them and her legs were wide open and we could see the moisture dripping from her vagina. She was lusting for another cockfest.

The boys duly obliged her, she was penetrated by Paul and Brian, one in her vagina and one in her arsehole, while Toby took advantage of her wide open mouth. Tony managed to get his cock in her left hand. It was a gangbang.

The boys changed places, all four of them came at least twice, pouring their come on Sandra's body. She was a mess, come coated her from her hair to knees.

When everyone were sated, the boys I mean, didn't know or care if Sandra was satisfied or not, they dressed and had another beer before going home. They all thanked me for another enjoyable evening and saying goodnight.

Sandra asked if she could dress, I allowed her to, sans underwear.

"When you leave here you not tell anyone what has happened tonight. My friends will make a video of what you have said, all your actions and I have a signed pair of your knickers" I said.

I touched her shoulder and released her from slavery.

Thank you, Master. Believe it or not but I've had a wonderful time. Your friends certainly know how to treat a lady. I've never enjoyed sex so much before. I would like to do this again, preferably with your participation."

I told her that I was not available and my only intention is to pay back those who have humiliated and pissed me off.

"That's a shame, I would like another evening like today." she said.

She was stinking of stale come, her clothes hid most of the come but her face and hair was coated. I refused to let her clean up but since she confessed to enjoying her humiliation I was feeling contrite.

However I didn't change my mind and I told her she could go.

She left the room for the front door, as she opened the door she lifted her skirt exposing her bare arse, laughing as she exited my house and walked to her car. Cheeky cow, she waved at me as she drove off.

What for the future? I'm not sure I still wanted revenge any more. Time enough to decide.