Sweet Revenge Ch. 07

Story Info
Mind control, no more revenge, time to move on.
13.9k words
4.33
7.9k
21

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 08/20/2023
Created 02/27/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
klampet
klampet
148 Followers

I've given a lot of thought to my next move in life. Revenge was not as enjoyable as I first thought. My twin sisters were incorrigible, my revenge on them had back fired. My parents were in slavery at their request as were the twins.

Violet insisted that she was my slave but wasn't, her mum was and insisted on being so. Ferguson had been humiliated and I'm not sure if he has changed his ways and the sports mistress was very happy with my treatment of her.

I didn't want any revenge on others that had humiliated my friends and me. I was extremely rich and I wouldn't be twenty until next January, it was only June now.

The people who had pissed me off for years would now be aware of my wealth and they may feel shame at the way they treat my friends and I. That was satisfaction enough for me. Plus my friends would be either returning or starting uni in the autumn. They were on their way to success in the fields they would enter after completing their university studies. Because they are nerds their brains will lead them to successful careers in their chosen professions.

It was two days after Miss Mitchell had been the subject of my attempt to humiliate her and I had that time to reappraise my life. This morning after Salina had brought me my tea I had a phone call from the estate agency.

A house was about to come on the market that may suit my needs and I was going to be picked up and taken to the property this afternoon. Wealth gives a lot of perks that your average person didn't get. People were falling over themselves to ensure that I was comfortable when dealing with them.

After breakfast I continued with my new video game, it was coming along pretty well. It stretched my abilities yet was giving me a great deal of pleasure.

I lunched with mum, we were always good together, it was she who comforted me when I was being hurt by the treatment handed out to me just because I was different. Nerds, or geeks, were not welcome in my school because of the schools sports orientation.

The car arrived on time and we drove to a large house just outside of town. It was originally a farm house that had been transformed to a luxury home. People getting away from big cities could afford to buy properties after selling their homes at exorbitant prices and buying comparatively cheap places in rural areas.

The farm land had been sold off to neighbouring farmers and the house had total privacy. That was my number one priority, secondly it had a three bedroom bungalow adjacent. Not attached but about a hundred yards away. The house itself had five bedrooms, a huge modern kitchen, two other rooms at ground level.

One was a huge dining room and the other a large lounge with a very big conservatory that led into the garden. The garden was also huge but the best part was the swimming pool.

There were no immediate neighbours and the garden was surrounded by a six foot close board fence.

The sellers were going to live in their new house in Barbados. The woman's parents who lived in the bungalow had passed away in the last two years and she wanted to move on.

The estate agent advised me that they were ready to leave, the house wasn't advertised as the agency had told them that they had a buyer subject to viewing. I liked the place immediately, it ticked all the right boxes. Dad could get to work just as easily as he did now.

The price was right, the location perfect, and to make it even better the couple would rent it out to me until the sale went through. It is not easy buying and selling properties in England. I think it's a conspiracy by solicitors to make it as difficult as possible to enable them to charge huge conveyancing fees. This is not only my opinion but one universally held by the population in general.

Buying a house is the most stressful time in anyone's life, this one should be easy but....

We shook on the deal and a rental agreement would be made to enable them to move out and me to move in, in two weeks.

When I got home I instructed the family that I needed to speak to them this evening, I rang Violet and gave her and her mother the same instruction.

We enjoyed eating our dinner, it was a bit late as dad got home later than usual, but we chattered aimlessly. Everyone had my forthcoming information on their minds, not knowing what it was.

We took our tea into the lounge, the family were nude as usual. We drank our tea waiting for Nancy and Violet to arrive which they did in due course. I waited for them to undress before I began.

"I have bought a house today which I believe is ideal. I have arranged to move into it in two weeks."

The twins were ashen at the news, my parents were pleased and Nancy and Violet were amazed.

"This is going to involve a lot of changes," I continued. "My revenge vendetta against those who have made my life a misery is finished."

"I am going to release you all from slavery and.." I said before a babble of chatter cut me off.

Sabrina stood up and cried, "no Master, I'll not allow it to happen to me."

"Nor me," shouted Salina.

Mum said, "you must think this out, Master, no one here wants that to happen, dad and I are being as happy as we have ever been. It would be cruel of you to alter things now." She looked at dad for support.

"That's right, in fact, if you change our status we won't move with you. Your mother and I have discovered the path to happiness, more happiness than we thought possible." he stated.

Nancy then chipped in, "my life has been changed since you first enslaved me and until I meet someone who loves me, I don't want to be free."

Violet just smiled at me.

We discussed this for hours, tea flowed, the trend of the argument was not going my way. I tried to tell them that slavery is bad and I didn't want any. I had got my revenge and that was that.

A ten thirty I said I'm going to bed, I stood up and went upstairs to the sound of goodnight master. My head was hurting and it was late before I could fall asleep.

Sabrina woke me by shaking my shoulders, "wake up Master, your tea will get cold."

I stared at her bleary eyed, her beautiful naked body standing erect. "I told you I don't want you to be a slave anymore, that is past."

"That's what you think, Master, we have all decided we will be your slaves until our destiny takes us away, so drink your tea and stop arguing."

I told her to go away.

I showered and went downstairs to get some breakfast. Mum was drinking her tea as I entered the kitchen. "Good morning Master are you hungry."

I glowered at her and grunted in the affirmative. After breakfast I went for a walk, I needed to clear my head. I walked for about an hour and a half trying to get my thoughts under control. I finally made a decision and went home.

"Right, mum, I've made my decision about you mutinous lot. I'll tell you about it tonight. I just need to finalise my decision after I've had a nap."

I slept like a log for two hours then worked on my programme. It was six o'clock when I noticed the time. I had a shower and went downstairs. The family, including Nancy and Violet, were seated round the table, naked, when I entered the kitchen.

"I see the coven has convened, are you ready to hear what I have to say?"

"Yes, Master,"

"I didn't realise just how much I have fucked up your lives." I held up my hand to stop their denials. "Let me finish, please."

They shut up and I continued, "as I said I didn't realise how much I've affected your lives. After last night, I think I know and here's what I suggest."

"The new house has got a three bedroom bungalow, That could be used by mum and dad, theirs to do what they want, no interference from me or anybody else. If they want to they could rent out one of the bedrooms, their decision."

The twins looked at each other then then at mum and dad. All four looked very satisfied.

"So far so good, Nancy any movement on the Roger front?" I asked.

"Things are improving, he has become very attentive to me and I flutter my eyes at him, figuratively speaking"

"That's good," I replied, "you must encourage him, but not too much. Keep your knickers on until Violet and I get to vet him."

She nodded shyly in agreement.

"One more thing to sort, Violet, are you busy tomorrow?"

She shook her head, puzzled by the question.

"Good," I said, "Can you spare time to go to the local jeweller tomorrow morning?"

"Why?" She asked.

"I want to buy you an engagement ring," I told her.

The room went silent, my parents gasped, the twins smiled and I thought that Nancy was going to faint.

"You are getting ahead of yourself, I'm not engaged to anybody, plus tomorrow is Sunday and I'm not sure jewellers open on Sundays," Violet exclaimed.

"I'm sorry, I'm being presumptuous." I walked over to where Violet sat and knelt down before her. "Violet will you do me the honour of becoming my wife? You know how much I love you and you are the only girl I really want in my life."

She stared at me for a long few seconds. I looked at her expectantly seeing her beautiful face. Her naked body was exposed to me, she slowly opened her legs and said "yes Master."

The room exploded with sounds of happiness as I pulled her to me in a firm hug. Nancy was beside herself with joy as she grabbed the pair of us, "Thank you, Master, she'll make you a wonderful wife and you are the best thing that has happened to her."

My parents both hugged her expressing their pleasure and the twins did the same. For a few minutes chaos ruled till everyone sat down with huge smiles on their faces.

"Right, that's settled, now this slavery thing...."once again I was shouted down and Salina stood up.

"Master, we have discussed this at length, all of us bar Violet, you may not have known it but we knew you were going to marry Violet. In any event we insist on remaining your slaves until we, Sabrina and I, get to meet someone as kind and gentle as you are, mum and dad are happy to stay as they are and Nancy refuses to be released until her circumstances change, so there you are." she said defiantly.

I spoke again, "that is exactly what I was going to say before you, rudely, interrupted me. That means I may have to punish you, Salina."

Salina smirked.

"Well that's sorted, is there anything else anyone wants to bring up?"

Dad asked how much rent would he have to pay for the bungalow. I told him we will talk about this nearer the time and we must arrange to either rent his house or sell it. The twins said that they would have trouble getting to work as there are no buses in that part of the world. I told them I would buy them a used car.

No more question were brought forward, I suggested I take Nancy and Violet home for the reason I wanted to fuck my fiancée.

We entered their house and we all got naked, I held Violet tight and kissed her mouth inserting my tongue into hers. She grabbed my cock and made sure it was rock hard before she pushed it into her moist fanny and began to fuck me.

She came quickly, shuddering and gasping. She sat down and asked her mother to finish me off. Nancy jumped at the request, she straddled me and sat on my cock. She encased my cock with her moist vagina and started to ride me.

I leaned back in the chair and watched Violets mother as she energetically rode me. Unlike her daughter, Nancy had a fully rounded body and her tits were large, soft and yet firm with just a hint of a droop. It was the movements her tits made as she fucked me that were giving me so much pleasure now.

It didn't take her long before a huge orgasm made her body shudder. Her tits went into over drive bouncing as if they were ready to leave her chest. I was still rock hard as I had not orgasmed yet.

"Ladies you have climaxed so quickly that I have not had a chance to come yet. For that I order you to scissor each other, now!"

Mother and daughter smiled at that order, mother laid on the floor, legs wide apart while she leaned on her arms so that she could clearly see her daughter as she also laid down. The daughter put her left leg over her mothers right leg and her own right leg under her mothers left leg. Violet eased herself towards Nancy's wide open sex hole until her vagina touched her mothers. They were now locked cunt to cunt..

They laid there, both of them resting on their arms looking at the other. Neither moved, then they looked at me. I loved seeing my future wife and future mother in law in that erotic position and my cock reacted appropriately. Violet started moving her vagina rubbing her mothers, Nancy also moved as they mashed their cunts together. Their bodies were heaving in their lustful action, Nancy's tits were wobbling and Violets were jiggling.

Nancy screamed as she came again, "your cunt feels so nice on mine, come on Violet, rub it harder."

They were sweating now and their contortions grew in a frenzy till with loud wailings they came together, their juices mingling into each others vaginas. When they came back to earth they laid back exhausted. mouths dragging in air, but still joined at the crotch.

Once they recovered, I told Violet to raise herself onto her arms so I could put my cock into her mouth. She took me as far as she could and began to blow me hard, Nancy somehow had sat up and began to finger my arsehole that I had exposed by straddling Violet. With this kind of attention it didn't take long for me to come and come I did. I shot my load straight into Violets throat till my balls emptied, Violet licked the last remaining drops before collapsing on her back.

Nancy still had her finger in my arse and now was cupping my balls. My arsehole was fully relaxed by now and Nancy added another finger and began to finger fuck my arse. Violet reached over with her hand and rubbed my cock till it became hard again. Violet asked me to turn round so that her mother could get a mouthful of my come. Violet liked to share.

I did as she asked, the position was now reversed. They were still joined with their vaginas locked together but my cock was now in Nancy's mouth and Violet was fingering my arsehole. Nancy couldn't get all of my cock in her mouth but she had enough to suck and lick me. With two of Violets fingers in me and Nancy's feverish sucking I came again, this time straight in my future mother in laws greedy mouth.

I went and sat in my chair leaving the ladies on the floor with their cunts touching. I was knackered and the girls were so tired they both fell asleep. I dressed and left them there.

I woke next morning to Salina calling "Master, Master, wake up, your tea will get cold."

Sunday is supposed to be a day of rest so why am I being wakened so early. "It's ten o'clock, Master. I let you sleep in but time is getting on"

I shook myself awake, I thanked Salina and drank my tea.

I entered the kitchen to find mum had cleared up breakfast things but she offered to cook anything I wanted. I had tea and toast. As I ate my toast I looked at my mum and noticed something different about her. Her pubic area was bald.

"You've shaved," I gasped, "thought you were against that."

"After you went to Nancy's last night I decided to try out this shaven look. Dad was a bit apprehensive but agreed. In fact we used his shaving tackle to do it. He started it and the girls finished it off." she said.

She sat on a chair opposite me and opened her legs, wide open. "How does this look?"

For a woman of her age her cunt looked wonderful. She was tight and her lips were small. It was like a teenage fanny, just like Violets. "That looks great mum, how do you and dad feel about it?"

"He was over the moon, after he oiled and powdered it, he fucked me for ages, encouraged by the girls, till we were exhausted. I don't think hair will grow there again. Do you mind?"

It's not my business what my mum and dad do or what they want and I told her so.

She sat there till I finished my breakfast, it seems she is happy showing me her private parts without any shame, in fact I think she is proud of her shaved cunt.

Being it was Sunday, mum got on with dinner as soon as she had cleared my breakfast plate and cup, I went into the lounge where the rest of the family was. Dad as usual was reading the paper and the twins were watching telly.

Sabrina said, "what do you think about mum?"

"Mum is one in a million and I adore her," I told her.

"Not that, how do feel about her shaven pubes?"

I told her, "it was not what I want or like it's up to her whether she is shaven or not. However, for your cheek you will let yours grow. Salina, I've not forgotten how you were rude to me yesterday so you can let yours grow as well."

They were not happy but said nothing. If they agreed not to be my slaves they wouldn't have to take any notice of anything I say. It was like all our Sundays recently. We ate our Sunday dinner and collapsed in comfortable chairs once the table was cleared.

"Dad, would you help me to learn to drive?" I asked.

"Certainly, Master, you need to obtain the highway code and apply for a provisional driving licence before you can get behind the wheel of a car," he informed me.

"I will get on to that tomorrow, In the meantime will you show me the basics of how to drive in your car."

He readily agreed and we went to his car parked in the drive and he showed me what the controls were for.

Monday was a busy day for me. I had applied for a credit card that my bank had fast tracked for me and I had to go to the bank to pick it up. I had already gone on line and ordered a highway code book. I had to get a photograph from a photo me machine to apply for a provisional driving licence.

Having my credit card and photo I went to Violet to take her to the jewellers. She had other ideas, "we don't have a lot of us time, mother is at work so we can be on our own for an hour or so."

An hour later Violet dressed and we made our way to the jewellers. I had my new card with an unlimited credit limit the bank rushed through for me. At the jewellers, the staff knew about me and were eager to serve me.

Violet asked for their engagement rings and was shown a tray of rings, none of which took Violets fancy. They were not cheap ones but she thought them too ostentatious which huge diamonds. She asked for more and was shown another tray, smaller but more tasteful.

She picked one out that appealed to her and tried it on. She held her hand out and looked at it from every angle she could. "How about this one?" she asked.

If you like it, that's all that matters, It looks alright to me." I replied.

"It's very expensive, I'm not sure I want one that costs so much."

"That's no problem, I want you have what you like, cost is of no consequence." I told her. I think I'm becoming blasé about money, being a nerd might account for this.

I paid by my new card and took the ring from it's box. I knelt in front of Violet and asked her, again, to become my wife. This time I put the ring on her finger. I hardly heard the "ohs" and "ahs" of the other staff and customers.

Violet blushed bright red and said, "Get up, I've already said yes" I stood up, gave her a big hug and kissed her on the lips. "Come on, let's go home."

Later that evening as we had just finished our meal the doorbell rang. We were not expecting any visitors and we all looked at each other. The bell rang again. As I was the only one dressed I went to answer it. Must do something about that, must organise a method whereby the others could dress quickly in order to greet people we don't know.

I opened the door and Susan Mitchell stood there, she pushed past me into the hallway and took off her summer dress. She was naked, not even shoes on. She had driven here barefoot, bloody dangerous I thought.

"What the hell are you doing here? I never expected to see you again."

"Well, Master, I want to be your slave, I've never felt as good as I did the other night."

klampet
klampet
148 Followers