Sweet Revenge Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I said, "I have released you from slavery, so put your clothes on and go away."

Susan knelt before me and cried, "please Master, I want and need to be your slave, have mercy on me." Tears were falling from her eyes as she wailed.

The noise brought Sabrina into the hallway. "What is she doing here?

Susan turned to see nude Sabrina, "help me Mistress, I will be your slave if you can persuade Master make me his slave."

"Come into the lounge and we will talk about his." Sabrina said, grabbing hold of Susan's hair to make her crawl to the lounge.

The rest of the family tried to cover themselves when the two girls entered the room. "It's alright" Sabrina said, "this slut is going to be my slave once we get Master to agree to keep her in slavery.

Mum, the fountain of all good sense piped up, "Master, not only have you changed our lives forever, for the better I must say, but you have also changed this young lady as well. Give some thought to that before you make a mistake."

I'm getting thoroughly pissed off with this slavery malarky, it's becoming an anchor that I don't want. That ring on my finger is proving to be a nuisance, but having used it I suppose I now have responsibilities I have to face, but what to do?

Miss Mitchell was listening carefully, agreeing with mum wholeheartedly. She asked me, "will you make me you slave again? I'm willing to do anything if you will. I really did enjoy it before, in fact it is the highlight of my life."

I told her to get us all a cup of tea, I am going for a walk to think things through. She quickly went into the kitchen followed by Sabrina.

I walked for an hour to consider my options regarding Sandra in particular and slavery in general. I am totally against slavery in any form but it seems I've opened a real can of worms that have come to bite me in the arse.

I could not come to a decision at all on my walk, I just didn't know what to do so returned home even more confused.

Sabrina had Sandra kneeling at her feet when I arrived back home. Everyone looked at me expectantly wondering what I had decided. "I do not want slaves." I held up my hand to quieten their objections. "I have no idea what to do with Sandra after all she isn't family but I'm open to suggestions. "The family have made their opinions known to me, so I need your opinion as to how I treat Sandra. Dad, you first."

Dad cleared his throat and after a few seconds said "Sandra had been subjected to slavery against her wishes but now that is what she wants."

Mum the spoke, "You can make her your slave with the provision that she can be released whenever she wants."

Sandra then said, "that seems a good idea to me and right at this time I desperately want to be your slave."

Sabrina took the opportunity to say that she agreed with what had been said and the thought of having a slave herself appealed to her.

Sandra was delighted at what had been said and looked at me appealingly. I shrugged my shoulders and told Sandra to get me a can of cider. "Yes, Master." and went to fetch it.

As I drank my cider, Sabrina opened her legs and told Sandra to kiss her fanny and to do a good job or else.

I was fed up and went to bed.

I was woken by Sabrina next morning with my tea, this time she was accompanied by Sandra. "Why is Miss Mitchell still still here?"

"As she is my slave I want her here for a while, she has phoned in sick, I'll train her to become my sex slave. She will be here for the rest of this week and will return to work next Monday. As soon as school term is finished for the summer she will be with us again."

"No, Sabrina, she is my slave, send her home now."

"Yes, Master," Sabrina said.

Sandra begged me to stay, crying that I have messed her so much that I should think about it more, give me a chance, Master.

I told them both to leave my bedroom.

I went to have my breakfast and found Sandra in the kitchen. "Go home Sandra." I touched her shoulder releasing her from slavery.

Mum asked for permission to speak, I nodded. "Master let us talk about this, Sandra, go to the lounge." Sandra went, sobbing.

"I never thought you would be so heartless as you are now, Master. You've become as bad as the people who tormented you in the past and I'm disappointed in you."

I was shocked by what my mother had just said and I was speechless for several minutes as I digested what she had told me,

I nodded my head and told her, "sorry, mum, I'll give this a lot of thought." I reached out her and held her to me. Her naked body pressed tightly against me felt so good and I kissed her on her mouth. That caused a movement in my groin that my mother felt and she grasped the bulge in my trousers. Then my mother began to stroke my erection with one hand while she undid my trouser belt with the other. She pushed down my trousers and under pants.

We broke apart and I took off my shirt, I was as naked as my mother. It is the first time we had been nude together alone, I liked it.

Mum stood in front of me and stroked my cock fully hard causing copious amount of precum to form at my cockhead. Mum used that to lubricate the length of my cock, rubbing me gently until she knelt and placed it in her mouth. She couldn't get it all in but she gave it a good try, gagging as I filled her throat. Mum must learn to breath through her nose when deep throating, the twins will be able to show her how.

"Get on the floor and spread your legs," I told her. Her response was immediate and I marvelled at the beauty before me. Her tits, soft, firm and large drooped slightly to the side of her chest but her nipples, the nipples that fed me as a baby, stood hard, pointing at the ceiling.

Her body had thickened with age which made her look so beautiful, soft yet womanly, in fact I've just this minute realised how wonderful and sexy she was. Dad was a lucky man to have such a beauty for his wife.

Her legs were slim, shapely and her thighs had no trace of cellulite and where they joined at her her crotch exposed her lovely vagina. She had laid with her legs as wide as she could and raised her knees with her feet on the floor. The vision of her vagina, that had launched me into the world, was picture perfect. The hole that had produced me was about to get some of me back into it.

Mum was breathing heavily as she watched me examine her body, she smiled serenely knowing that she was the cause of my erection, the cock that was pointing towards the heavens. I knelt between her legs and pushed two fingers into her sopping cunt, frigging her gently until the vibration of her body told me she had come making her tits wobble like jelly.

"Come on, Master, fuck your eager mother in her waiting cunt." she said her voice hoarse with excitement while she played with her large clitoris. I closed in on her and placed my cock at the pink starshaped entrance to her bowels.

"Oh, fuck Master, fuck my arsehole then, come on get inside me, for fucks sake stop teasing me."

I gently pushed into her rectum and eased past her sphincter till she relaxed and made it easy for my cock to push in until my balls pressed against her arse cheeks. She began to wriggle her arse to suck my cock deeper into her bowels. Then I started to fuck her in earnest, faster and faster till she came again. I was fascinated by the contortions her tits made as she moved with her orgasm, they seemed to have a mind of their own.

After she came for the third time I put my cock into her mouth so she could taste herself. Then I put it into that beautiful, bald vagina that I had left nineteen or so years ago. It took me in and her vaginal wall gripped me so tightly I could feel my orgasm coming so I pulled out gently. I wanted to hold back in order to give my mother a good fucking.

We kept still for a few moments as I recovered control of my cock until I was ready to ride my mum's body like a rampant stallion. I thrust hard and deep into her cunt, she in turn pushed back in rhythm to my own movements. We were totally coordinated in our motions, just who was fucking who was in question but we arrived at the conclusion jointly as we came together our bodies shuddering together.

My cock didn't soften and it was still fairly hard. I hadn't withdrawn from my mother and her vagina wall teased me so I was hard again within minutes. Mum smiled at me and she suggested we change places so she could sit on me and ride cowgirl. I thought that was a good idea and while still inside her we did just that.

I relaxed and watched as my mother moved up and down on me, her tits bouncing as I watched them almost mesmerised. They were a joy to behold. Because I had ejaculated so much spunk into her a few minutes ago my next orgasm was not immediate. I let my mother fuck me, she had multiple orgasms as she rode me. I could see her vaginal lips as they gripped my cock. As she rose up her lips slid up my cock and when she lowered herself her lips raised back to fold into her vagina.

She must be fit for her age as she continued in this vein, coming and coming with profanities spilling from her mouth. "Master, your cock is so fucking big my cunt feels on fire, fuck, fuck. Do my fucking tits make you feel good, you are staring at them so hard I can nearly feel your eyes touching them, Oh, Fuck, I'm coming, I'm fucking coming again."

I laid still watching my mother's body as she rode me like a horse until my balls were ready to spurt come into my mothers cunt, "I'm ready to come again, mum, come with me."

Mum had an enormous orgasm at the same time as I had an enormous orgasm. The feeling shook my body, my toes turned up in the perfect coming of two fuckers together.

When I recovered I saw Sandra standing in the doorway rubbing her clitoris. "Stop that," I ordered, "you slut, stay in the lounge and don't touch yourself."

Mum was smiling, making her face look extra beautiful, her legs were wide open as come trickled from her sex hole. "That was wonderful, I've never been fucked like that before, you are amazing."

My mum sat on the floor with her back to the wall, her legs were splayed wide open resting while getting her breath back. Her vagina leaked come as it trickled down to her anus. She looked so beautiful.

"In a little while I'm going for a walk, that's where I do my thinking and I have a lot to think about." I told my mother.

"Be careful, Master, you can ruin a lot of lives by making the wrong decision. Don't forget that you started this slavery thing as a means to an end. And don't forget you are dealing with real real people with real feelings," my mum said.

I smiled at her, she is a very wise woman. Sitting there I realised how much I love my mother, not like I love Violet but in a different way. Plus she looked so pretty, her tits with the hard nipples pointing at me as her lovely shaved cunt dripped come. "Mum, you look gorgeous, dad is a lucky man."

Mum just smiled and continued her resting. She was so happy and relaxed. I dressed and with a last look at my mum I went to the lounge and spoke to Sandra. "My mum has been fucked, as you know, and she needs you to clean her up using your tongue."

"Thank you master, it will be my pleasure."

I walked for an hour or so before returning home with the answers, I think.

Dinner that night was splendid, mum had excelled herself and everybody was jovial, The only fly in the ointment was Sandra, who was still with us, however that was for later. Violet and her mother would be here soon and I needed answers from them all.

I answered the door when Violet arrived, I would give my fiancée a key but we are moving soon, and we went into the lounge where the rest of the family were drinking their tea. They started to take off their clothes but I stopped Violet, much to her disgust.

Once everyone had settled down, the girls sat on the floor alongside Sandra. Dad sat in his chair with mum on his lap, he seemed happy with his situation. Nancy and Violet sat on the settee with me.

I spoke, still uncertain how this would go, but we must come to an agreement favourable to all of us. "First of all, slavery is bad and I'm not comfortable having having slaves but I have come to the conclusion you like being slaves."

I listened to the response which was what I expected and feared. Unanimously the reaction was to stay as slaves, I don't understand it but that is how it must stay.

"If you are sure then slaves you will stay, but, and this is a big but, you will treat as slaves. None of you will be allowed to do anything unless I agree. You will also have to show yourselves as slaves. The ladies will have to curtsey me every time I enter a room, the twins will teach you, and you will have to curtsey me every time you enter a room where I am."

"No one will wear clothes indoors and none of you ladies will wear underwear when you go out. You will have to sexually satisfy any friends I bring home without complaint as and where they want. Mum you will organise an item of clothing in the hall for use if someone calls. Sandra will return to her normal duties at school with immediate affect, she may come here only if she rings first."

"None of you will have sex without my consent, either with each other or singular. No touching of genitals without my permission and strictly no orgasms."

"That's all at the moment, if I think of anything else I'll let you know, any questions?"

Salina stood up and looked at me with her legs open. I noticed the string between her legs. "We won't have to fuck any of your friends during our periods, will we?"

It was my time to smile, "You have three holes, why should the loss of one stop you satisfying anybody?"

Sandra asked if I was her master and I said yes, but not Sabrina's.

"Anybody got anything else to say." I asked

Nancy said Roger was now more than friendly and that he would be dining at Nancy's on Friday evening. She wanted Roger to meet her daughter and her fiancée before she would move on. I was delighted with this news, it may be something that would allow me to release Nancy from slavery and give her a normal life.

I reminded Nancy that she must be dressed so Roger doesn't get the wrong idea about her family.

"Any thing else," I asked. There was no response It had been a long day and I was tired, I wished everyone good night, gave Violet a kiss on the mouth and went to bed.

The next three days passed uneventfully, the girls gave mum and Sandra lessons on how to curtsey. Nancy called in one evening and she was trained. Nancy wanted to talk to me about the meeting with the following night. I told her just to be natural and leave everything to me. Violet is a good judge of character and I have ways to find out if Roger is the real McCoy.

Nancy curtsied before dressing to go home, the curtsey was over elaborated by the twins. The bow was far to low and the leg movements were, frankly, indecent and it took a longer time than necessary.

Mum had learned how to curtsey and it made her almost laugh out loud but she did it every time we met in the house.

Apart from the ladies antics I spent time with the estate agency making removal arrangements, this is not the usual practice for them but in my case they took all the worries of moving out of my hands. We would be moving on the last day of June. That was on Thursday week.

I signed a few papers for my financial adviser and advised him that my fiancée would be taking over my finances in future and he must contact her to make the necessary arrangements.

Salina brought my tea up early Friday morning, bowing as was now the way to greet me. "Good morning, Master, it's a lovely day, here is your tea, enjoy."

Once again she curtsied, her tits hanging down and her left leg bent so much her vagina was exposed. I noted that blonde hair was visible on her pubes, I didn't like it.

"Salina, shave your pubic area, I don't like to see it hairy, tell your sister to do the same."

Salina smiled, "yes Master. Thank you."

I told mum I would eat at Nancy's tonight, I was eager to see Roger. Meeting us for first time would put him on the defensive. He would try to impress and I wanted to know the real Roger not the one who he thought we wanted to see.

Violet answered the door and she was naked. "What do you think you are up to? Get dressed and do it now." I was a bit peeved by her appearance.

"Alright, Roger won't be here for another hour, no need to panic. Anyway I wanted you to see what a beautiful fiancée you have, darling."

The darling came out as a reprimand to my sharp remark. Then I smiled, "ok, you win, just make sure you are properly attired long before Roger arrives."

I then saw Nancy and she was nude as well, I just shrugged my shoulders in defeat and took the cup of tea I was handed. The ladies sat on the settee drinking theirs. We chatted about our day and time passed quickly, I was getting concerned that Roger would be knocking on the door in a few minutes and they were still undressed.

When the doorbell rang I nearly had a heart attack, Nancy by comparison was totally in control, reaching behind the settee she produced a summer dress that she quickly donned. A pair of slippers she had by the door completed her attire, She looked at herself in the, checked her dress, patted her hair, smirked at me and went to answer the door. Violet had also dressed and was ready to greet visitors, or in this case a visitor.

I don't know about dinner tonight, no one had been into kitchen to prepare anything. This is a weird family I thought as Nancy ushered Roger in. Neither Violet or I had ever met him and I think we were both impressed by his appearance, He was about six foot one, built like an athlete and dressed in an expensive suit, white shirt and tasteful tie. His voice was cultured, obviously a public school education, He reeked of money.

After the introductions we lead into the kitchen where I discovered why there hadn't been any sign of cooking. Roger had brought an Indian takeaway. Madras curry, pilau rice, poppadum's and Pashwari naan, a veritable feast for a king.

Nancy spoke to Violet and me, "Roger is not a manager where i work, he is the owner and likes to be hands on so he works at his place but no one knows he is the boss. He only told me when I invited him to dinner to meet you two."

"That's right, I don't want this be in the public domain, so please keep this to your selves. I've had an interest in Nancy for quite a while, I could see that underneath her hostile demeanour there was a truly beautiful woman trying to get out. Over the past few weeks I have been proven right, all of a sudden Nancy became a very charming, happy and agreeable woman. Her smile lights up her face like an angel, a beautiful angel." he said, pleased to have got that off his chest.

"We were eager to meet you before Nancy got too involved with you, I don't know how much you know about her life. She got let down by Violets father and became a very bitter woman. The bitterness was destroying her life but she couldn't move on and she has wasted eighteen years. Now she has overcome that and has started living again."

"Violet and I are concerned that she may make the same mistake again and we're trying to help her," I continued, "hence the need to vet you, We don't mean to offend you but under the circumstances..." I left the end of that statement in the air hoping he understood.

Roger looked me straight in the eye. "Quite so young man, sorry I don't mean to sound condescending, I understand you are very successful and are already very wealthy. Let me tell you about myself, I was born with a silver spoon in my mouth, my parents are minor aristocrats, they have titles, and I've had every advantage in life, that was until I married. Monica was a slut, her main interests were money and sleeping around."

"It took me ten years to find out how she acted behind my back, I knew she spent a lot of money, she's an heiress and has a lot, but I was not aware of her adultery. When I found out I hired a detective, got the evidence and divorced her. I started up my business and chose to work there as a normal member of staff, although I promoted myself to manager." That brought a smile to his face.