Sweet Routine Pt. 03

Story Info
Couple in isolation finishes their daily routine.
4.8k words
4.54
19k
14

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/24/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lauren heard Mel finish unpacking the groceries. He turned on the sink, washed his hands off, and then returned to his desk. Her meeting was still droning on, still keeping her busy. She was still sitting in her own wetness, with a bit of spilled spittle on her chest. The days events faded in vividness, leaving her desiring more again.

Her eyes were locked on the clock in the corner of her screen. Only a few minutes, and the meeting would come to an end. Only a few minutes... she'd be able to let him into the room, let him do what he'd been waiting since morning to do. What she'd been waiting since last night to let him do. She tapped her fingers on the desk before muting her microphone and yelling to the other room, "Mel, can you get me a cup of water please?" She had been feeling a little dried out.

A few moments later, her personal butler walked in with a small plate of grapes and a glass of ice water. She gave him a loving smile, looking up at Mel. He smiled back, and gave her a hug around the shoulders - she was on camera after all. Her grin was just like his - it only pulled her lips up high on one side of the face. Hers was on the right side, his was on the left. But, both their eyes squinted that little bit that said, "Hey, I love you." Lauren pulled Mel back down to kiss him on the cheek, he let her finish before kissing her on the forehead, right where her hair parted.

She stopped him, "Sweetheart," she gave him a tug on his shirtsleeve, "you forgot to say..."

Mel interrupted her, "I love you too, doll." He flashed her a grin and gave her head a little mini-hug while he stayed standing. She sat there still smiling back. She was a little frozen by one of her favorite words to hear.

Mel walked out - on his way to the door he asked Lauren, "did you want anything else, I got us some cheese - you wanted some Dubliner, we had just run out."

Between the warm kindness that echoed through her head and the dull noise of the meeting, she didn't register Mel's remark. Coming back to her own, she said, "Oh! Thanks Mel, I'll make myself something proper once I'm done here, just a few more minutes." She looked to the kitchen - he was already preparing something, however. The counter was just out of view, though. He was cutting something, onions?

She turned back to the meeting, again. The administrative meetings were about as riveting as seeing a bike rust. Mel stepped back out of her line of sight. He was up to something, and she knew it - she figured the meal he was preparing had something about it, some significance to it. It wasn't anomalous for him to make her food - far from it. He was her personal chef, making anything she asked him to. What was anomalous was preparing something complex at five thirty in the afternoon without asking her what she had in mind for their dinner.

"Doll?" Mel yelled from the other room.

"Yes Mel?"

"Did you forget to put something on the shopping list?"

"Umm... I don't know, did I? Are we short on something?" She leaned back in her office chair to see Mel looking through the fridge.

"Yeah - I'll work around it though, it's no biggie. Keep up your good work, doll!" He turned over to smile at her, the kitchen light shining off his teeth.

Lauren's brain began to rack itself through conspiracies - Mel was leaving her a little trail of breadcrumbs. She realized that the meeting had ended while she was turned away - or maybe she was just booted from the call. In either case, she got up and went into the kitchen.

Mel had a pan of onions, garlic, and olive oil on the front burner, a pot of water on the back burner, and a couple bowls of other herbs and tomatoes on the side.

He always looked so tall in the kitchen's light, his shadow stretched across the room. She came up to him and hugged him while he stirred the onions and garlic in little circles.

"Aww, darling - your meeting's done?" He wrapped his free arm around her to keep her snug.

"Thank god it is." She nodded and stared at the saucepan for a second, and started to nuzzle his shoulder. "Hey, I love that you're cooking for me, but how did you know I wanted pasta..."

Mel interrupted her, "With extra garlic and no oregano?" She blushed a little as he looked down, "And a little lemon, c'mon doll I know what you've been waiting for. It was either this or some soup with the weather." He paused, "I just felt, y'know, we've been stuffed up in this apartment for two weeks now, we've missed a couple of date nights, I figure I can cook better than the chefs at the Fornaio." Mel stepped to the side and set a cover over the saucepan, letting the onions steam in their own juices.

"Aww, babe, you didn't have to do all this..." Lauren tightened her hug on Mel's side.

Mel rolled his eyes and grinned wider, "Wouldn't be a good day if I didn't do more than I had to," He took the tomatoes and freed his spare arm to begin the process of dicing them, "Plus," he added, "if I didn't take care of these, they'd go bad soon."

"Well, I suppose if the tomatoes were gonna go bad, that's all the push you needed to make tonight special." She gave him one nuzzle before disconnecting from the hug, "I'll have to buy us more tomatoes then."

Mel continued with long, slow slices through the red fruit. He had an odd habit of biting the right side of his lip when he cut anything carefully. Lauren kissed his cheek before taking a glass and filling it with tap water. She continued, "Actually, Mel, is there anything I could do to make tonight a little more special?" She returned to his side with a little more cozying up to the chef.

Mel kept up his slicing, talking with the same careful intent that he cut with, "Actually - could you go get the candles out of the closet? I know that we've got a couple dinner candles somewhere, I think my aunt got us them as part of moving in here. I can get everything else ready, this is closer to being done than you think."

Lauren walked out of the kitchen to the closet by the stairway, "well, I'll get out of my PJ's then,"

"Hey, there's nothing wrong with wearing your pajamas to dinner. No waiters here to judge you, no crowds or anything."

"Mel, I'm a mess, I should at least shower so I don't smell like a sty." Mel didn't respond - Lauren propped open the closet door with her leg and began to shuffle through the sheets and blankets kept in there, looking for a pair of candles. She was made immediately aware of the fact that the closet had been recently searched, Mel's fingerprints were all over the dust in there. He had obviously hidden something in there for her, but she couldn't quite get to all the shelves. Starting with those she could reach, she found herself pulling out towel after towel to no avail. They were fresh and soft, but there wasn't anything besides them in the lower shelves. She raised herself onto her toes and began to pick through the next shelf up. There weren't any candles, just a few odd tools that they would use once and leave to collect dust. A wrench, a few screws, a box of Alans, and so on.

The uppermost two were just barely out of her reach, even if she hopped up. There was a stool next to the closet for this exact purpose. She propped herself up on top of it, and was immediately greeted by the two candles she'd been sent to find. As she expected, however, there was a little more that Mel had left her to see. She pulled the two candles down and found that behind them was a host of brand new ones, and a box of bath bombs. She knew he'd been out and busy that afternoon, but she figured that stores were closed for this sort of thing. The menagerie of smells that hit her nose was intoxicating, a mixture of flowery and fruity and sweet that almost knocked her off her platform.

Mel knew what he was doing - he was priming her. She didn't always know what little hints were left in her mind from the previous night, what triggers were left to be pulled. But, she knew that Mel's time was a different sort of control. She took control from him by making him cede it. He did so willingly, consciously, lovingly.

Hers was similarly willing and loving, but she loved letting Mel in and taking the conscious part into his own hands. She saw the candles were made of soy wax. It melted like putty, cooled quickly, and could be heated up with the slightest touch. Each had its own scent, but all were in the same neighborhood of natural flora. She knew what they were for, they were for melting, melting just like she would.

There was a candle in the center, lavender scented and a little short. It had something wrapped around it, and Lauren pulled it closer to inspect the thing. It was a collar, tight and made of faux leather, with a clip for something to hook onto. The message that Mel was sending couldn't have been clearer to Lauren, despite the fact that she couldn't articulate it.

She felt like the candle, melt-able, reshape-able, and so easily warmed up. Unconsciously, she took the collar and put it around her neck, letting it fit tightly. She blinked twice and grabbed the two long candlesticks for the dinner table. After setting them in the other room, she caught a whiff of what Mel was cooking and wanted to sneak by and take a little bit of the burner. Despite the desire, some little hint in her mind told her she needed to shower quickly or miss the opportunity to clean herself off.

The water always took quite a while to heat up, and during that time, Lauren examined the collar in the mirror. It seemed oddly familiar, like a touchstone from her not-too-distant past. It was worn, with creases and cracks across it. Sometimes she'd turn it around her neck, and it would be as if she was looking at a different person, someone she recognized, but didn't quite know. The sensation would pass after an instant, though, and as the mirror began to steam over, she took the collar off and stepped into the hot water.

She had taken a new soap with her to wash, a little rose and peach blend. She took a few decadent minutes to lather every inch of skin, taking care around her breasts not to push too hard, lest anything leak out. Lauren loved the feeling of her hands across her body, loved the natural, floral smell all over her. But, she wished the hands weren't just her own, she yearned for a second set of hands to clean her up. She stepped back into the water and let everything rinse off of her, and she let the streams strike her bare breast, a steady, slow flicking. Not quite arousing enough to encourage more, but undoubtably pleasant. She took a second bottle with the same mix of scents and took a dollop into her hair. The longest part of any shower, getting her hair washed out. It wasn't particularly long, but even at a little beyond the shoulders it could be a little bit of a hassle.

It took a few minutes, and as the water began to cool, she felt her nipples harden under the chilled streams, and switched the water off as soon as her hair was rinsed out. She took a towel around her chest, took her clothes and the new collar, and stepped out.

The apartment smelled lovely, strongly of olive oil and garlic, with a warm, comforting scent of the floral candles. Mel was still bustling in the kitchen, and Lauren took the opportunity to sneak over to their room and get dressed. She didn't have the time to get properly dressed up. Half of her wanted to just show up in lingerie, but she decided to trojan horse the surprise in. Pajamas on top, lingerie underneath. She smiled at herself in the mirror and got her getup on.

Just as she pulled her top over her chest, Mel yelled, "Honey, dinner's good if you're ready!"

She yelled back, "Coming, babe!" and strolled out into the kitchen, her getup hidden under a layer of soft, lazy pajamas.

Mel had moved out of the kitchen, and the smell of good food drifting out of the living room told her that she was needed over there, and she slid in her socks around the corner to see the table all set, and her boy standing across from her, both candles lit, and the lights dimmed.

Mel had turned the speakers in the room to a low volume, and they were playing Sinatra. Mel hadn't dressed up either - he stepped over to hold her hand and asked, "table for two, doll?" Lauren smiled, kissed him on the cheek, and followed him back to her seat across from him.

She sat down for a second, and Mel took his seat, and began to cover her plate in homemade pasta, with a hefty chunk of garlic bread next to it. It was cozy sitting across from him, but Lauren felt the desire to get a little closer, and scooted her chair so that she was next to Mel. He just smiled and put his arm around her. Just like how they would at any restaurant, shift the chairs, cuddle against each other, feel nice and warm and welcome with each other.

They ate, slowly, and Mel eventually got around to doing more than wrapping his arm around Lauren and smiling, "hey, sweetheart, did you see anything... interesting? By the candles?"

Lauren shook her head, "just a collar, why?"

"Hm. And do you know anything about that collar doll?" Mel picked up a fork and placed a meatball on Lauren's plate before continuing, "you don't remember it from somewhere?"

Lauren squinted up at Mel, "I know I do, I just don't remember where."

Mel raised the fork to Lauren's lips and let her take a bite of the meatball, "Well, let's jog your memory, doll."

She chewed on the meat - it felt a little rubbery, but not enough to make a serious impact on her experience, "Well, what's it from?"

"C'mon, I can't just give that to you so easy. You've gotta work to remember it a little. I bet you'll figure it out by dessert."

Lauren's eyes brightened at the word, "What's for dessert?"

"I'll tell you when you guess!" Mel smiled and hissed her head, before starting again, "Ok, you just saw it the other day, so it should be fairly close to the surface in your mind."

"Just a few days ago, huh?" Lauren paused and took a sip of water before trying a guess, "Does it have to do with our first trip to Europe?"

Mel smiled and shook his head, "You went somewhere with that, but not Europe."

Lauren realized how floral the room smelled as Mel stood up and walked around the table to grab his glass - he'd had a little bit of red wine. "Maybe this will help a little. Those candles should remind you of where you were."

She took a sniff again, and felt more and more of a fresh smell - like an open field in spring, "Again, babe, I'm really thinking you're talking about Europe here."

Mel just shook his head before taking another step towards the kitchen, "Hmm. This will trigger it -" He reached to grab something out of view, "Doll, do you think there's something a little odd about the meatballs?"

Lauren nodded, "Yeah, they're a little, I dunno, chewy," She looked at the one on her fork and nibbled a bit off of it, "Definitely! But, what's that got to do with it?"

Mel looked at her with one hand out of sight, "Lauren, what did you forget on the shopping list?"

"I, don't remember, what was it?"

"Sweetheart, you forgot to add vegetarian meat to the list - I had to make it on my own! And you know why that's an issue, right?"

Lauren found herself speaking slowly now, "Well, normal meat just tastes weird to me. Plus, you know we don't eat beef"

"Right, and doll, why don't we eat beef here?" Lauren heard a faint clinking from the kitchen, the sound of metal on metal.

"I guess because..." The clinking became a ringing, a familiar sound - a cowbell rattling. In an instant, the sound, the smells of the candles, the necklace, everything clicked at once as her mind became hazier with every instant. She finished the phrase, "because I'm your pretty little cow."

Mel nodded and pulled the cowbell into sight. Lauren had her collar already tight around her neck. Her eyes glazed over with pleasure at the mere though of those words - at the mere thought of being his like this. She was his to be commanded now, and her muscles laxed at that.

She murmured, "Need milked... Need to be milked." Her tongue felt weird in her mouth, felt a little big. Her nipples felt weird with anything covering them, all her skin felt like that when she was hazy like this. She looked up at Mel with needy, hazy eyes. She wanted to take off everything, just tear it off and let her skin breathe in the sweet air. The smell, this apartment was her pasture, she was home, she was safe with him.

She tried to pull off her top, but her arms felt lethargic, slow - like she was swimming in syrup. Mel drifted over slowly and clipped the bell onto her neck. She felt happier, the bell reminded her of her purpose. She was his pretty little cow now, and she tried to kiss him. He put a finger over her lips and shushed her before lifting her out of her seat and taking her to their room.

There were no more words now, just her thoughts bubbling to the surface before popping with sweet bliss. Perhaps she wanted to think, deep down, but for now she desired nothing more than mindless joy. Mel set her down and began to take her top off. He took care of her, made sure she didn't get hurt, made sure her whole world was soft and pleasurable. She didn't need to think, didn't need to do anything but smile and moan when he was there for her.

Once her outer garments were removed, Mel looked down at his cow, his little cow wearing lingerie. He tutted and shook his head before gingerly removing every last bit of cloth that covered her skin. "Cow's only need to wear one thing Laur,"

Lauren tried to vocalize back, but all that came out was a slurred, excited, "Bell!" as she clanged it twice. She felt goosebumps on her arms when she did that. It rang out her time to stop thinking and start feeling. It spoke one word, and that word was "Pleasure."

She bit down on her tongue and rolled her eyes back as Mel tore off her bra last, letting her glorious orbs drop down from her chest and freely lay on her chest.

She whispered out, "Milk me?" Her eyes were desperate - she needed to be drained. She was full, engorged, her production had gone unchecked through the day, and now if she didn't get her way she'd be miserable.

Mel looked down at his animal, at his love - he already knew what he was gonna do to her. He already knew every step of the plan for the evening.

He took one finger and ran it up her leg, sliding slowly to her left nipple. She spasmed with joy as it reached its destination. She wanted it to be an instant let down, but her breasts refused to let loose so easily.

"Doll, we can't let a good cow's milk just spill everywhere, you know that." He shook his head before pointing to the floor of the room, "Come on down, Laur, let's get every little drop from you."

Her mind knew what he was saying, deep down, and the lowest levels of her brain tried to tell her how hot it would be if she just listened and obeyed. But she couldn't quite pull herself off the bed, it was just so warm and cozy there, how could the floor be better than here?

Mel didn't give her the chance to convince herself and lifted her up and set her down on all fours. She felt something cold under her belly as she lowered her knees.

She didn't need any arm support, no braces, no ropes to hold her up as her globes hung above a little bowl on the ground. She would fill it up, she smiled at the thought - a good cow had lots of milk to give, and she'd let Mel milk her for every little drop. He took one hand and began to massage her nearest nipple, while the other found its way to her lower lips and began drifting around, touching and rubbing - just teasing her while the other hand did its work.

She gasped as the first drops hit the metal bowl under her, she felt so good knowing that she was fulfilling her little purpose. One purpose - maybe she had more? The thought that floated up from below felt warm, she tried to hold onto it, but it evaporated with the first stream leaked from her. She licked her lips and started to moan, her voice raising through it as Mel picked up the pace. He didn't just want to milk her tonight. She knew that, she knew she had more purposes than getting milked.

12