Sweet Routine Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But for now, she was just a pleasure machine, just there to let Mel milk her and massage her clit with a soft hand. She started grinding back into the hand at her lower lips, which got a response from Mel, "Patience, doll. You'll get that soon enough." He switched to the other nipple, working it just as tediously, just as steadily letting her milk flow into the bowl.

She felt warmth building up in her tit, felt it start to buzz with pleasure as a massive spurt of breastmilk shot out, she had a little orgasm from it. Her already fuzzy mind shot out into space - thoughts that were already only lasting for seconds now only took an instant to turn to mush. She mindlessly humped Mel's hand below, and the millions of little thoughts drifted towards one thing. Her other purpose.

"Breed?" Her voice was velvety, soft, desiring, demanding almost. Mel looked up at her and said back, "Not yet, doll. Almost."

He pulled his hand from her crotch, and let her lick up her own juices. She loved that, but they were missing one key ingredient - him. He let her suck on his index for a moment before pulling it out so both hands could work her nipples. Twin streams of fluid drained into the bowl as another orgasm rode in and swept her mind again into the stars. She didn't feel anything but Mel now - just Mel and a deep sense of needing to be filled up.

She needed to be filled up, to be full of him, to be big and swollen with him. She shivered at the mere thought of that, the thought of being made to fulfill her purpose, to be his perfect, pretty little cow.

She didn't care what angle he went at it, how he held her, however it was, she just wanted him in, not out. She let out a pleading moan, but couldn't say any more than the word, "Breed?" one more time.

Mel obliged her, and she felt his warm, erect member enter her from behind as two hands gripped her waist. She was his, but he wasn't filling her up yet. She started to rock back and forth, she didn't even need his hands to guide her.

He gripped hard and she moaned louder, loving the hot skin that told her what to do. He pulled her back and forth, letting her slide along his shaft and warm up even more. He went deep inside her as they continued fucking on their knees. She was his four-legged animal, panting on the floor while she got fucked mindless. She didn't need to think about anything except how soft she'd be, how full she'd be, how full she was as he pushed deeper with each consecutive thrust.

Mel continued on, pumping her again and again and again until he stopped and removed himself.

The sudden decrease in pressure below caused a momentary gasp as pleasure skyrocketed while his tip rubbed against her lips. But, the pleasure was instantly replaced with a more demanding need. She felt the two hands move to grip her breasts, letting another few drops drip into the bowl, but they returned to her waist again.

She felt herself getting pulled up and set on the bed. She saw Mel's crotch, just at head height. She couldn't help herself but to put her mouth around the tip and start to lick at the precum that had pooled all over it. The mixing of their juices was potent, and she slid her lips down as far as she could, savoring the taste before Mel pulled her back off and pushed her flat against the mattress.

She felt her nipples letting loose a steady stream that reached down to touch the bed, but that didn't affect her. She had served that purpose. She needed to fulfill her other purpose - her more desperate one. Mel slid back inside her, and she arched her back as that purpose began to be realized.

"Doll, you know what I'm gonna do with you?" Mel panted out the words as he quickly built up speed, each thrust pounding Lauren into the mattress. His hands were tight around her hips now, she didn't need to coordinate her movements, she just needed to feel and let him feel her.

Lauren tried to speak, but all that came out of her mouth was her tongue, which Mel kissed before continuing, "I'm gonna fill you up, doll."

Lauren echoed back, now able to speak, "Please fill me. I wanna be full. I want to be big and happy."

"You're gonna be. You're gonna be full. You'll be here on your back all you like. Just getting fucked and milked every single day."

Lauren reached her arms around Mel and tried to kiss him, but her lips couldn't do more than lazily get his face wet. He embraced her and returned the favor, "Fuck yeah, doll, you're gonna be dripping with me, you're gonna go around, all filled up. Everyone's gonna know you're taken. You're my little cow."

"I'm your little cow." She panted the mantra, letting its pleasure roll over her.

"Who's my little cow?"

"I'm your little cow." She loved how those words sounded. She was someone's thing. She was his thing. He was inside her, fucking her, making her big and happy.

Her eyes rolled up again as she felt one final shot of bliss coming, but it was yet to arrive.

Mel looked her dead in the eyes, kissed her, before whispering, "Doll, come for me. Let me know you need to be filled up. Moan, little cow."

Lauren did exactly as she was told, and spasmed with joy as the two finished at once. She ground her hips so that not an inch of his cock was left. She felt herself getting fuller with every spurt from him. Her waist and ass were gripped by two, warm loving hands. Her breasts were leaking. She was his little cow, and she was in heaven.

As her mind began to drift out into true oblivion, she felt a pair of lips suckling on her breast. She couldn't do anything but let Mel work her until she passed out. Her eyelids drifted shut, and her dreams echoed her purpose: She was his pretty little cow, and he would keep her safe and full.

12