Sweet Singaporean Ashley

Story Info
Singaporean Chinese girl's encounters with older Indian man.
7.4k words
4.19
15.3k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters, sexually involved or not, are above 18 years of age.

*****

It would not be the first time that Lokendra got to see the hot, young Chinese girl in the same bus that he would regularly board but it would be the evening that created an actual dynamic between him and her. It was the peak hour of a typical Wednesday night when the intra-town bus number '4' was picking up passengers who were coming home from either work or school at Tampines Interchange to drop them off at the nearby neighbourhood where their homes were. Lokendra was one of those in line at the queue boarding the bus and once the double-decker vehicle had arrived, he went up to the second floor to take a seat. He was still caught up in a long line of passengers walking slowly to their seats and as much as time as that would require, the bus driver simply could not wait and had to take off quickly. The result was a sudden jerk as the bus started moving and that was when Lokendra heard someone behind him fall.

*Thud!*

He turned behind him to see what had happened. A pretty, young Chinese girl was on the floor along with her handbag and some of her study notes. He recognised her; they would be boarding the same bus, as they are now, almost every evening during the weekdays. He wasted no time in bending down and picking up the items for her. However, for a split second upon starting to pick up after the mess, he saw her bare pussy. The girl had fallen down and landed on her bottom while both palms of her foot were flat on the floor and her knees up, folding her legs in an inverted 'v' shape, leaving an opening for him to get a very brief view of what was supposedly inside. He got a glimpse of her shaved cunt.

Lokendra quickly snapped out of it and gathered all of the girl's items. The girl, realising that he had gotten a peak of her naked groin, blushed as she quickly closed her legs and stood up.

"Here you go, Miss," Lokendra handed the girl her notes and files as he got up from collecting them.

"Thank you," the girl whispered meekly as she took her items from him.

The both of them walked briskly to the further back of the bus so that the other passengers at the back could get their seats as well. Lokendra was left disappointed when he saw that there were no vacant seats left. He was about to walk back down to the first floor when the girl he had helped earlier called out to him, "Sir, you can sit here."

"Of course, thank you miss," Lokendra expressed his gratitude as he sat down next to her. She simply smiled back at him. "You live around here?" he attempted to start a conversation with her.

"Uhm yeah, I do," she was taken aback at first but thought it was just a friendly question.

"Because I've only seen you coming around regularly for a few months but not before that," Lokendra explained.

"Oh yes, before that my dad used to drive me to NTU," Ashley did not seem to be uncomfortable conversing with Lokendra.

"So now you have graduated and started work?" Lokendra deduced.

"Oh no, not yet, I'm pursuing my masters now haha," Ashley was mildly embarrassed about still studying when she was no longer a teenager. "How about you, do you work nearby? I always see you taking this bus to and from Tampines Interchange."

"Not far at all. I work at the electronics office just near Tampines Mall. Been there for six years," Lokendra explained. In truth, the only reason he wanted to talk to the girl was because he was still curious why she was not wearing any panties. He was genuinely surprised that she was comfortable talking to him even after she probably noticed that he got to get a glimpse of her vagina.

The girl pushed the creases of her blouse to the back and tugged it underneath into her skirt. Inevitably, the translucency of her beige blouse against her upper body showed Lokendra a blurred view of her arms, belly and even her naked breasts. The girl was not wearing any bra either! "Do you have any kids or are you still single?" The girl asked him as if nothing out of the ordinary was happening.

Lokendra was getting heated up in the air-conditioned bus. The sight of her round perky breasts begging to just come out of the buttons of her topwear was going to make him implode. "I-I have two kids. One elder son and one younger daughter. Both in primary school," he managed to talk normally and answer the question.

"Hmm," the girl seemed to be dragging that expression on purpose. "And does your wife work as well? Or is she a stay-at-home housewife?" she asked.

'God, you beautiful, young and fair maiden...why do you have to ask me about my old, ugly wife?' Lokendra thought to himself. His thoughts ran even wilder as he saw the girl squeezing and scratching one of her breasts through her blouse.

'Holy shit girl, do you know what you are doing to me right now? What you are doing to my cock?' he thought to himself again as he felt his hard on trying to escape his office pants. However, he swiftly snapped out of his fantasyland and refocused his attention on the conversation instead.

"She works part-time as a catering service woman. But apart from that, she spends the rest of the week doing the housework and just being present for the kids," Lokendra told the girl as he kept his eye contact with her, and not her full breasts pushing out her blouse or her thin white forearm slowly rubbing her slim pale thighs.

*Ding Dong!*

The bell for the next bus stop was rang, which interrupted Lokendra's conversation with the girl.

"Oh, my bus stop's here. It was nice knowing you...I didn't catch your name," the girl asked him as she was beginning to get up from her seat.

"Lokendra. But just call me Lok," he told her.

"Okay," before the girl started to walk away, she told him her name, "I'm Ashley by the way."

"Alright Ashley, I'll see you around," Lokendra waved his goodbye to her as Ashley smiled back at him. He stared at her swaying hips as she walked further and further away from him until she reached the stairs leading to the first floor of the bus.

"Oh man, how did I get so lucky to be able to sit and talk to a girl so gorgeous like her..." Lokendra muttered to himself. Realising that his cock was still at full attention, he figured he needed to go home and jerk off.

Once the bus stop had reached his destination, he alighted and walked briskly to his house. Not even bothering to take a shower or change clothes, he simply locked the door, took his laptop and laid on the bed facing the screen. His very first move upon switching on his laptop was to search Tumblr blogs on pictures of hot young Singaporean Chinese girls. As his eyes gazed upon the multitude of pictures of those fair skinned girls in bikinis, his left hand unzipped the button and pulled down his office pants before he placed his right one on his fully erect cock. Slowly stroking it as he was still scrolling down on the gallery of beautiful girls until he found a picture of a girl who resembled Ashley; fair skin with a pinkish tinge, overall slim build and although the girl in the photo had a larger rack than Ashley, both of their breasts were still noticeably round. Lokendra clicked and scrolled through each photo of the girl and found his perfect jack off material. The girl was posing in a red bikini, one of her hands on her head as her long, black hair was going with the flow of wind of the sandy beach. The man's masturbating speed went from one to three as he pictured Ashley in the red bikini posing for him on that beach.

"Ohhh...I wish Ashley would look at me like that..." Lokendra moaned to himself as he drooled at the sight of the girl's sweet smile and painted a mental picture of Ashley's angelic face staring into his eyes.

He finally reached his climax and jizzed, his cum landing all over his underwear and his hairy bulging belly. He laid on the floor smiling for a brief moment before getting up to shower in the bathroom; it was the most satisfying masturbation session he has had in months.

==========================================================================

The following week went by uneventfully; Lokendra Balakrishnan and Ashley Wong still board the same bus every morning and evening but the only contact they established between each other was a smile and a hand wave. It was not peculiar though, they were both naturally friendly people but simply did not see the need to further get acquainted. That was, until Ashley decided to make the first move.

"Hi Mister Lokendra," Ashley greeted him as she sat beside him in the bus.

"Please Ashley, just call me Lok," Lokendra expected no formalities from her.

"Um, ok. Lok...haha," Ashley tried pronouncing his nickname but ended up sounding funny.

"Haha!" Lokendra himself burst out in laughter. "So what's up Ashley?"

The both of them conversed with each other like normal people. However, in the midst of their chatter, Lokendra noticed that she wasn't any panties or bra again.

Ashley's bright and cheerful demeanour slowly faded away as it was replaced with one of focus and lust. "Like what you see, Lok?"

At first, Lokendra was silent, taken aback by her sudden change of tone and the cheeky question she had asked him. But looking at the situation they were in at that moment, he was able to connect the dots.

Lokendra smirked, "Of course...But it'll be better if I get to see more." He placed his hand on her thigh and caressed it to her knee.

Ashley, in turn, placed her palm on top of his. "You sound like you can really use some womanly attention right now..."

"That's right, it's like you read my mind," Lokendra gritted his teeth. "But I can't read yours. I'm anxious to know why you didn't wear any bra or panties last week when we first chat."

Ashley bit her lower lip and squeezed her legs together. "Why don't we get down together, and if you show me what you got...then I'll tell you."

Lokendra stared into Ashley's eyes, "Are you sure you want to do this?"

"You're asking me? You mean to tell me you aren't man enough to decide?" Ashley tempted him further.

His smile got even more devilish as he nodded his head.

So Lokendra and Ashley alighted the bus at the next stop, not caring that they were still far from their homes as they just wanted to find a spot where they could have some fun. They walked briskly around for a short while until they saw a clump of bushes next to a dark pavement where they hid and started making out.

*kiss, kiss, smooch* The both of them went as their hands snaked over each other's body. At first, it was simply feeling the warmth of the other person over their clothes but it did not take long for Lokendra to go right underneath Ashley's skirt and into her pussy.

"So fucking smooth..." he whispered as he rubbed the outer region of her cunt.

"Hmm, just like the way you talk to me," Ashley whispered back.

Despite being in a secluded area, both of them were still in public where they could get caught. Even better though, it added to the thrill of a thirty-eight year-old Indian man to be kissing a twenty-four year-old Chinese woman. Lokendra used his other hand to unbutton Ashley's blouse before slotting it inside and feeling her naked breasts.

"You like feeling them?" Ashley asked.

"So round and soft...like a dove, " Lokendra answered while appreciating the privilege he had been given to feel her supple fair breasts which defied gravity; a nice change from his wife's dark, deflated balloons.

Ashley stepped forward to give his lips a kiss. "You really know how to work your fingers down there..."

"Experience, I suppose," Lokendra leaned forward to kiss her neck. "But mushy talk aside, you want to tell me what you are doing going around with nothing underneath?"

Ashley's fingers crawled down from his chest to his bulging crotch, "Wouldn't you like to know?"

"I do," he said. "Or do you want me to make a guess?"

Ashley chuckled, "No need, you dirty man. I'll just tell you. My boyfriend and I were having a bet, if our classmate was a virgin or not. He said 'no', I said 'Yes'. Turns out he was right. As a consequence of my defeat, I had to go without any bra or panties for three days straight." Ashley put her hand over Lokendra's hand that was fondling her breast. "And the final day that I had to go commando was the very day you saw my naked pussy, right when my legs were spread before your eyes."

"Oh how fucking blessed am I?" Lokendra growled as darted towards Ashley and resumed his kissing.

Ashley however, had something else in mind. She pulled down the zipper of his office pants. "I want to suck." Lokendra agreed to her desire by unbuckling his belt which, after it was opened, got out of the way of his office pants and gave her the green light to unbutton and open it. The horny young woman then hooked her itchy fingers onto his loosened pants and boxer shorts and pulled them down. She set her eyes on a mouth-watering treat of the week; his erect, mature uncut brown cock at six and a half inch pointed at her face.

"Adorable," she complimented as she gave a pat on its foreskin.

"I think it'll fit nicely into your equally cute mouth," Lokendra complimented back as he laid his fingers on her rosy cheeks.

"We shall see," Ashley said as she opened her mouth and took the first few inches in. She sucked at a regular pace, releasing some saliva to add lubrication to the blowjob.

Lokendra's breathing got slower and heavier as he semi-shut his eyes and tilted his head upwards. Receiving oral sex from this gorgeous young lady was way more pleasurable than any brand of cigarette he had smoked. He then angled his head back down to get a good view of her angelic face steadily pacing back and forth on his naked brown cock, her sharp nose touching his pubic hair with every forward motion. It was not too long ago that he and her were just strangers who simply happened to be taking the same bus almost everyday and now here she was on her knees sucking on his screwdriver.

*slurp, slurp, tck, gulp* Ashley kept sucking and licking. Despite not giving it her all, it was more than enough for Lokendra to reach his climax. He bust his nut into her mouth.

"Ooohhh yyyessss..." Lokendra breathed heavily as he took the pleasure of ogling his juice spewing into Ashley's mouth.

Much to his disappointment, Ashley chose not to swallow his load, instead spitting it out back into his cock.

"Hey, what do you think you are doing?" Lokendra conveyed his displeasure to her.

Ashley used her fingers to wipe his cum off of her lips, "I'm not in the mood to swallow today."

"What kind of stupid reasoning is that? You just ruined what we had going on," he told her off.

"Be thankful that I even bothered to go down on that tumbleweed. Besides, the reason why we even agreed to do this was because you wanted to know why I had no bra and panties on last week. Now that you've gotten your answer, we can stop right here," Ashley said as she got up and buttoned her blouse back.

"Now that's some bullish-" Lokendra was about to retort.

"You better put your pants back on. People passing by might just catch you," Ashley turned away as she started to walk out on him.

Lokendra hurriedly pulled his pants and boxer shorts back up and buttoned them back together. He was both angry and confused; she was a total bitch but it happened too suddenly. There were no showing signs of him turning her off before that. Either way, he had a hell of experience getting to play with her body and getting blown off by her.

========================================================================

The next few days went by uneventfully as well. Ashley and Lokendra, however, began conversing with each other more during the bus rides. As weird as Lokendra found that Ashley's demeanour constantly changed whenever he was with her, he did not want to rule out the possibility of continuing his sexual flings with her.

*Ding!...Ding Ding Ding!* The ringtone for Whatsapp messages rang a few times from Lokendra's mobile phone.

Lokendra dreadfully got up from the bed to check on his messages. Typical, it was his wife giving him reminders in the morning on what his duties were. She was over at her sister's for some family function while their kids were still asleep. He decided to change up and go to the neighborhood hawker centre to buy some mee rebus and nasi lemak for breakfast instead of wasting his lazy Saturday cooking. Just as he left his house and was entering the lift, he received another Whatsapp message. This time, it was from Ashley.

Ashley: Morning, Lok~~~*heart emoji*

Lokendra: Morning dear *wink face emoji*

Ashley: What are you up to????

Lokendra: Buying breakfast for my kids and myself. You?

Ashley: Out for a morning jog before meeting up with my boyfriend.

Lokendra: What are you wearing? *red devil emoji*

Ashley: Black sports bra and really tight black track pants...your favourite *double wink emoji*

Lokendra: You're making me sooo haaarrrddd!!

Ashley: If that's so, are you going to join me or not?

Lokendra: Tempting. But my kids need their breakfast

Ashley: My parents aren't home...

Lokendra: Say no more, babe!

Lokendra went back into his house to change into his own workout attire. Once Ashley had told him the meeting location, the horndog doubled up his walking speed to the respective place. They met outside her house at Avila Gardens and performed some stretches before they began their morning jog along the district of condominiums at Flora Road.

"Looking a little unprepared there, Lok," Ashley commented.

"What do you mean? I got my running shorts, shirt and even my favourite track shoes on," Lokendra rebutted.

"Well, it's obvious to me that you haven't been exercising for a long time," she made the observation from looking at the flabby midsection popping out from his shirt and how he was already panting before the jog had started.

Lokendra rolled his eyes and replied, "Alright, alright, shall we just start jogging now?"

"Okay, let's go," Ashley started taking her first few steps. Lokendra followed behind her. Other than not being fit enough to keep up with her pacing, he wanted to keep staring at her tight ass and tone but slim legs covered by that tight black track pants. Those ass cheeks clutching at each other as she was taking each step, the structure of her shoulders nicely complimenting the size of her head and neck, plus the jet black ponytail swinging from side to side were features he could admire all day. However, the best part was the black sports bra and leggings accentuating her white-skinned back of her abdominal area and her slim, fair arms.

After half an hour of jogging, Ashley and Lokendra decided it was enough and ceased to catch their breaths.

"*Huff*, that wasn't so hard, was it?" Ashley asked.

"*pant pant* Easy for you to say, you're much *pant* younger than me," Lokendra answered, bending on his knees as he was still exhausted.

"Oh excuses, excuses. Look at all the men and women jogging here. They're much older than you!" Ashley rebutted, pointing at the other seniors working out.

"Heh, I think the only thing that's giving me the energy to endure the running is seeing your sexy ass in front of me the whole time," he blurted out.

Ashley's eyes widened. Her pussy began gathering moisture. "It's a good thing you reminded me, I almost forgot, hehe," she gave him a dirty smile.

"It was a good workout, but we're really wasting time here. Let's go to your place," he told her.

"Okay, let me bring you there," Ashley said. She led the way and he followed her as they headed to her house. Once they have reached the thirteenth storey, they brisk walked along the corridor to her unit and entered.

"You thirsty?" Ashley asked him.

"Of course I'm thirsty. That's what I came all the way here for," Lokendra misunderstood the intention of Ashley's question.