Sweet Singaporean Ashley

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, I mean, can I get you some orange juice perhaps?" Ashley clarified.

"Oh sure. But before that, may I use your bathroom?" he requested.

"Yeah, it's just over there," Ashley pointed to where it was.

Lokendra went to take a leak when Ashley poured him and herself each a glass of orange juice. Once he was done, it was her turn to use the bathroom. He used this opportunity to plant his mobile phone on one of her shorter cupboards. He got his device to start filming and rested it on a spot where the screen could capture the whole room. He was going to fuck that lovely vixen and make sure all of the hot moments were recorded on his handphone.

Ashley got out of the bathroom and brought the glasses of orange juice from the kitchen to the living room. Once they had refreshed themselves, Lokendra placed his hand on her naked hip and stared into her gorgeous eyes. She stared back into his eyes as she placed her now empty glass onto the table and moved her hand onto his shoulders. They shortly began their kissing just like they did a few days back. As little time as they had that morning, the two desperately needed to feel each other's lips and spark some intimacy before going for the intercourse.

Lokendra was digging into Ashley's mouth while his fingers were running along the outlines of her sports bra and track pants. Even though he wanted to look into her eyes throughout the liplock, the figure-hugging black sports attire contrasting her bright, fair skin was too strong of a magnet to his eyes. Once his fingers were done wandering around her upper body, he brought them to the back of her thighs and lifted them up. Once done, he brought her body to the table top and carefully placed the young woman on its surface. He continued with the foreplay but this time, he went for her neck. She followed suit, hooking the bottom of his shirt and taking it off, followed by her sports bra, leaving both of their upper bodies nude for each other to appreciate. Just as they were sniffing the scent of each other's sweat-covered body, the sound of a ring broke the ambiance between them for a short moment.

"It's my phone," Ashley told Lokendra, looking at the phone screen on top of a desk near the door.

"Go and get it then," Lokendra was not planning to have her ignore it.

She went over to get her mobile phone to see whose message it was. It was from her boyfriend, William Tay. She replied and started a text conversation with him:

William: Morning! How are you my sweet baby? <333

Ashley: I'm great, baby. How about you, my big munchkin?

William: Absolutely wonderful. My day becomes just so much brighter texting you.

"Is that your boyfriend?" Lokendra asked.

"Yeah," Ashley answered.

"I see. You can continue texting him, I won't get in your way," he told her.

Ashley: What are you up to?

William: Nothing much, dreadfully doing laundry.

"Ah!" Ashley was caught by surprise as Lokendra pulled down her track pants. He had been impatiently waiting to see that shaved pale pussy the whole week.

Ashley: Aww you're such a good boy!

William: Have you been a good girl?

Ashley had no idea what the context of the William's 'good girl' was but she knew damn well she was far from good as she began moaning from having her bare pussy eaten by Lokendra. "Hmm..." she went as her sweet spot was being given the loving attention it had craved.

Ashley: Not so sure what you mean but I definitely have been wanting to be a bad girl for you >;)

William: hmm..naughty...

Ashley agreed. Texting her boyfriend while cheating on him by having an older man licking her cunt in her parents' house, she was definitely not a good girl that William and her parents had thought her to be.

William: How about a dirty picture then? >;D

Ashley: Which one? Tits or pussy?

William: I want to see that tight pussy of yours.

Ashley: Alriiigghhtt...

"Move over, I want to snap a pic for my boyfriend," Ashley waved her hand for Lokendra to step aside. He did as he was told, moving himself where he would be out of her camera phone's view. Once she had snapped a photo of her pussy, she allowed Lokendra to go back to enjoying it. He plunged right back in with such vigor, the musky smell of her pussy combined with the sweat coating her thigh and her pelvic area made her vagina that much more enticing. He changed his cunnilingus method by darting his tongue into her hole, increasing the pleasure between her legs. "Aaaahhhh..." Ashley became almost breathless as she found that this daddy was working her pussy in ways her boyfriend was unable to. Lokendra was a really experienced lover.

William received the photo of Ashley's wet pussy. Her legs were well spread apart, giving him a good view of her wet pussy. Little did he know that her wetness was the result of another man's work.

William: Beautiful *starry-eyed emoji*

Ashley: Do you want a piece of that today?

William: Hell yes! Why do you even need to ask? XDDD

Ashley: Let's meet up later and come to my house. Lunch or dinner, up to you. My parents won't be home until tomorrow.

William: Set! I'll let you know my plan later. See you babe <3

Ashley: Sure, see you! *kiss emoji*

Ashley put her phone down and let out a strong moan, "Aaaahhhhh ahahaha!" It took her quite the resolve to focus on her communication with William while Lokendra was working wonders on her cunt, even though it was just texting.

"Bet your boyfriend doesn't lick as good as this, does he?" It was almost as if he wanted to challenge William.

"Ugh! Ugh! Ugh! Uhh!" Ashley ignored his rude comment as she kept moaning at the sensation that his lips and tongue were giving to her clit and pussy lips. Lokendra took the tightness of her grips of her legs and fingers around his head as a 'Yes'.

With each passing second of having her pussy eaten out, Ashley kept leaking on Lokendra's face. Eventually, she could not take it any longer, she needed his cock inside her wet cunt. "Fuck me, Lokendra. I want your cock inside my pussy..." she pleaded with him.

Lokendra took his head out of her pussy, and after licking her love juice from her lips, he got ready to convert sex positions, "As you wish, Ashley."

He stood up and readied his bulbous penis at the gateway of her vagina, The colour contrast of their hips was like mother nature's work of art in his eyes. Without further ado, the mature Indian daddy started pumping his dark uncut rod into his young Chinese babygirl.

"Yes! Yes! Ugh...hmm...yeah!" Ashley's moaning was not lung-hurting loud but its continuous flow was proof enough that his cock was doing something right to her pussy walls to trigger such pleasure. Lokendra took Ashley's right hand and placed it on her clit, right above where his dark cock was rocking her hips.

"Rub, darling Ashley..." despite his heavy breathing, he kept his demeanour calm and charming. Ashley obliged and motioned her middle and ring finger in a circular manner as her other three fingers clawed outwards. The bright morning sun shined upon her body, highlighting her face contorted with lust as her creamy, sweaty breasts bounced continuously and one of her slender arms laid on top of her torso for her fingers to rub her vagina while the other arm was resting on the table behind her head. It was a perfect view for Lokendra who took this as a reward from the heavens for tolerating a life of constant hard work in a stressful, expensive Singapore in addition to a horrible sex life with a wildebeest of a woman he called his wife.

"Who fucks you better...your boyfriend or me?" Lokendra asked for comparison again.

*Puth! Puth! Puth!* Ashley simply ignored his questioned again.

"Come on, tell me dear Ashley," Lokendra squeezed her left tit, determined to get an answer from her.

"Ugh, ugh...y-you do," Ashley finally let out the truth.

"Is that the reason why you hooked up with me for a blowjob that day after the bus ride?" Lokendra prompted.

"Ugh! Ugh! huh! Huh!" Ashley's moans got louder, not only was his cock driving her nuts, but she was completely aroused by getting perved on by him. However, Lokendra was not satisfied; with his mobile phone recording the two of them fucking, he wanted her to admit it out aloud.

"Don't you remember a few days ago when you purposely went out without any bra or panties on that night?" Lokendra slapped her perky breasts. "When you asked me if I liked what I saw, while you were sitting right beside me?"

"Yes! Yes!" Ashley finally said it.

"So you do agree, I'm a better lover than he is?" Lokendra demanded the answer from her.

"Yes, you are! Ungh! Yeah!" Ashley admitted again.

"How so?" *Puth! Puth!* "How am I better than him?" Lokendra was pushing it.

"You work my body good! So gooood!" Ashley groaned. "Ugh! Ugh! He doesn't...uhh. He doesn't stretch me like you do! Ugh!..."

With that revelation came the tightest grip Ashley's vaginal walls had on Lokendra's pumping penis, as well as the swelling of Lokendra's testicles. "I'm gonna blow, darling," he said to her, panting.

"Take it out, cum over my body!" Ashley instructed as she was at her peak as well.

Lokendra followed her orders and took out his throbbing hot dog. Both of their heart rates were above a hundred-and-twenty beats per minute as they fingered their own privates just as vigorously as each other. Their morning ejaculation finally arrived as their genitals exploded simultaneously; his nut butter landed across her belly while her pie cream spilled all over her dining table, dripping down to the floor as well.

"Wow! Now that was a...what I call a proper 'warm up' for the day, haha," Lokendra commented as he was catching his breath and wiping the sweat from his forehead with his wrist.

"Yeah...oh my god my cum is dripping on the floor haha. *pant* Gotta have to clean it up later," Ashley said as she took some of Lokendra's semen from her belly and dipped it into her mouth.

"Well I've really got to go and buy breakfast for my kids. But there's always a next time..." Lokendra got ready to leave as he put his shirt back on.

"That's true. I look forward to meeting you again, as busy as we both are. You taste nice too," Ashley got up from the table and took a few pieces of tissue paper to wipe the semen off from her dripping cunt.

The both of them drank a few glasses of water before ending their meetup. As Lokendra was approaching the block elevator after leaving Ashley's apartment, he took out his mobile phone and checked his video gallery. It was a success, all fifteen minutes of him making love to Ashley had been recorded in full screen high definition with clear audio. No need to ask his young lover for bikini pictures when he had the perfect jack off material in video format. "Wooohh!" he cheered to himself as he left the condominium a happy man.

========================================================================

"Yeah babe, I'm already prepared. On the way there now," Ashley told William over the phone as she was sitting in one of the empty seats on the bus number '4'.

"Great, I'll be waiting for you, baby," William acknowledged before hanging up.

A few days had passed since Ashley had sex with Lokendra and she had already missed the action which she had gotten from the shagging. Not that William was a horrible or a negligent lover, he was a caring boyfriend who constantly delighted her with gifts and romantic nights but she was simply put under a spell with the way a more experienced man made love to her and to top it off, his dark uncut mature cock simply brought a different flavour her mouth and pussy could savour. Thinking of the devil, Lokendra boarded the bus and the two made eye contact as she smiled at him while he took a seat beside her.

"How are you doing my darling?" Lokendra greeted her flirtatiously.

Ashley tilted her head and smirked, "I'm fine, and how are you?"

"I'm doing great and my day is made even better seeing you. Where are heading to?" Lokendra asked.

"Oh I'm going to meet up with William at the MRT station," she answered.

"Going on a date with him?" Lokendra asked.

"Not exactly. Just a normal outing to Suntec City and we'll probably have a few friends joining us. How about you?" she explained.

"I'm heading to Tampines as well, to run some errands alongside buying a few 4D numbers," his hard on was already growing seeing her tight figure nicely wrapped in her skinny high cut jeans and her violet top. It gave a small opening for her flat tummy to be viewed but the main attraction was her feminine arms which was garnished with the pink nail polish which she just painted in the morning. She had tied her thick, shining black hair into a bun while leaving her forehead covered by her bangs while her face needed neither lipstick nor makeup to add to her beauty. Her rosy cheeks and the radiance of her eyes was more than enough to turn heads. "You look really beautiful today," Lokendra spoke his mind.

"Oh thank you," Ashley took it as a harmless compliment.

Lokendra set his sight upon her sweet lips and her small jawbone which made her neck longer and slimmer. Her face was ideal for a blowjob. "Do you mind perhaps sucking me off? I really don't want to miss a chance with that pretty face of yours," he impertinently asked from her.

"E-Excuse me?" Ashley was dumbstruck.

"Come on, just one blow?" Lokendra asked again.

"I'm sorry, we're in the bus right now, Lok. There's no guarantee that there's total privacy here. Besides, I'm off to see William and I'm all set and ready. It's not like I'm at home where I can just wash stains off easily and change clothes," she resisted as she really was not in the mood to cheat that day.

"Ashley, Ashley darling," Lokendra placed his hand on hers. "That day that we fucked. I remember vividly that you said I fuck better than him, did you not? Weren't the exact words also 'he doesn't stretch me like you do'? You uttered that while my cock was sliding in and out of your tight, wet cunt?" he reminded her as he rubbed his thumb on her pink-coated nails.

"Y-yes, so?" Ashley gulped.

"Tell me Ashley darling, that night that you first sucked me off, why did you spit out?" Lokendra stared into her fearful eyes.

"I-I was..afraid..." Ashley was having trouble forming her thoughts, much less telling him. "It w-was my first time giving blowjob to someone else besides William."

"And was that the reason you showed me that bitchy attitude after I cum?" Lokendra moved his other hand to her thigh.

"Y-yes. I-I'm sorry. I was lusting for you but I just didn't know how to deal with that guilt of cheating on him that night," she confessed.

"That's alright, dear. You can make it up to me by giving my chocolate bar a nice lick," Lokendra moved his right hand from her knee to her hip.

"W-wait, what am I s-saying? You're lucky I sucked you off to say the least after entertaining you with kisses. Besides, it's my right whether I want to give you or anyone any form of sexual attention. You are in no position to demand it from me," Ashley resisted, pushing his hand away from her fingers and her thigh, letting her bitchy side return to her.

"Oh I'm the lucky one? You're lucky that I let it slide when you showed me that attitude right before leaving me abruptly with my pants down that night. Now, I don't wish to be calculative here, dear. All I ask from you is one blowjob and I will leave you and your little cuckster William for as long as you two desire. It's not that hard," Lokendra's creepy persistence was nothing but disgusting to Ashley.

"Get away from me, you pig!" she snapped at him while maintaining her voice at a quiet whisper.

"I'm not giving you a choice, baby. If you don't drop your rude demeanour and do as I say, I might as well show your boyfriend the sex tape of what we did that day.

"What?" the girl's eyes widened at the shock of his revelation. "H-how is that possible?"

Lokendra unlocked his phone and went to his video gallery. To her horror, she saw a very clear recording of her and the lecherous man kissing, hugging, having oral sex and finally the intercouse on his mobile phone. How could she have been so careless? Not noticing that he had placed his phone on top of her cupboard to capture all of the steamy forbidden sex they had in her house. Ashley finally let her guard down. Closing her eyes for a few seconds, she asked him, "Is that all you want for now, a blowjob from me?"

"Just give a neat, short one. You might actually come to enjoy it," he answered.

She wanted to throw one more insult at him, but it won't change what she was about to do. Besides, it was crystal clear what she had said about him being a better lover than her boyfriend, any insult would immediately be rendered untrue. Looking outside the window, she realised that it was only a few more stops before they arrived at the interchange, time was of the essence. She placed her fingers at the waistband of his shorts and pull it down, allowing his fully erect cock to spring out its confinement. She licked her lips as stared into his hard, dark penis that called for the attention of her mouth. Without any further delay, she dived her head onto his crotch and began sucking.

"Oh, yes..." Lokendra already felt the full pleasure of the assault on the sensor zone of his rod as Ashley started sucking at the fastest speed she could perform with the vertical bobbing of her head. Time was a limit for the both of them but at the same time, she was careful not to give a substandard oral sex performance which would displease him and ultimately lead to a profitless session for the both of them.

"Ahhh...mmm..." Lokendra was consumed by pleasure as Ashley deepthroated his pole, bringing it right to her tonsils and almost kissing her uvulas and simultaneously generating a slurping noise caused by the suction of her lips and tongue repeatedly detaching and attaching themselves back to his cock with each time she moved her head in the upward and downward direction.

Ashley took a short interval to spit a mouthful of her saliva on his cock and using all four of her fingers and her thumb to evenly distribute that liquid among the full length of the rod before going back to taking the full length of his manhood back into her hungry mouth. Lokendra took full advantage of this time to put his right hand on her head and let his left hand fondle with one of her boobs, being rough with his squeezes and rubs almost as if it was his property which he could treat however he wanted. Despite being blocked by her bra and her blouse, the sheer size of her jug alone allowed his palm to feel the nicely shaped semi-circle of her breast, satisfying him nonetheless.

By this time, a considerable amount of precum had already been released from the tip of his cock, mixing with the saliva which was used to lubricate it. As it landed itself all over her taste buds, it became impossible for her to resist its zesty taste, she began swallowing. "Oh that's it Ashley...God, you are so amazing..." Lokendra groaned as he felt his member being pulled by the motions of her mouth's sucking, almost like a vacuum.

He finally felt his cock stiffening and the sensation in his legs heightened. "Ashley, I'm there, I'm almost there..." he told her.

"Mmmm...mmmm..." she acknowledged, focusing on keeping up the pace or making it even more intense.

Lokendra tightened his grip on her hair and her breast, "No spitting. You're gonna swallow it, take it all down your throat..." And finally, he climaxed. Shots upon shots of semen ejected from his pole right into his lover's mouth for her to receive. And she took all of it into her this time, slowing down the moving of her head and reducing the frequency of the upward and downward motion so that she could fulfil her objective of swallowing his nut butter. "Oh yes! That's what I'm talking about. And if I didn't know better, you're liking this, aren't you?" he taunted her as his hands moved to her neck and her cheeks.