Sweet Sister in Law Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Treated2
Treated2
1,260 Followers

Karin moaned behind me, and began to caress my balls and the wetness all around below my cock. Her fingers were so wet and slippery, my cock pulsed towards orgasm.

Then the pussy around me began to contract even tighter, rippling in waves. We weren't moving, but Edie's pussy was milking my cock. It wasn't necessary, "I'm coming," I whispered, pushing her up against the wall, and grasping her by her thin shoulders, driving her onto me as the cum blasted up inside her.

"Good boy, that's what Mommy wanted," Edie murmured into my mouth. "Mommy, he's cumming inside me, he's putting his sperm inside my pussy. Mommy's gonna lick me all clean after we're done making love, she's gonna eat up all of that nasty creamy cum, aren't you Mommy?"

Behind me, Karin moaned, loving being manipulated by the young salesgirl.

"Aren't you, Mommy? If you're not going to clean up your baby girl's pussy, I can't have him making it all messy. I bet it's really yummy anyway. You can share it with me if you want."

From Karin's moans, and the feeling of her moving against my back, I think she came. "Yes, honey, Mommy's going to make you all clean," she whispered. As my cock pulsed inside Edie, emptying all of the cum inside her, she kept up the dirty talk, stoking my orgasm even longer.

"Will you share it with me, Mommy? I want to lick some too. Can I maybe, like, lick it off of you when he makes a mess inside you later? I like licking your pussy so much, 'cause I like the hair and the soft lips and everything."

I lowered my face and found a nipple, latching on, I sucked it deep into the back of my mouth. I felt her shiver and begin to buck on my cock, grinding front to back. I turned to Karin then, "Karin, rub her clit, baby. Make our little girlfriend cum." As I finished filling her, my cock still hard, Karin found her button, and began to stroke it between our bodies.

Feeling her crest the wave, I spanked her, hard, against her young wet naked ass. Hard, then a few seconds later, harder. She grunted with the pain and pleasure. I knew that there would be a mark on her for weeks. Another crack sang out. Each smack made her lurch in my arms.

I thought Edie had already cum, but I found that her real orgasm was just beginning. She ground against us, her hips moving in a circle, then reversing. The muscles inside her were clenching and shuddering around me, more fluid squirted from her, her breath stopped, then she exhaled a string of profanity. Nothing turns me on like a woman's uncontrolled orgasm, and this girl's was legendary. By the time she slumped against my chest, spent and unresponsive, she was soaked in sweat, twitching with aftershocks, and lying limp in my arms.

I sat down, holding her against me. Her legs hung limply, she slept on my lap. Karin stroked her hair, kissed her cheek, then sat behind her, hugging her, back to chest. Over Edie's shoulder, Karin kissed me, long and lovingly. "Thank you," I whispered.

"Thank you back. Can we keep her?" Karin laughed.

Treated2
Treated2
1,260 Followers
12