Sweet Sister in Law Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Treated2
Treated2
1,260 Followers

"Finally, I just stood up and calmly pulled up my bikini, went up the stairs and took my shower. As tempted as I was to give myself a nice rub, I knew that after the boys left I'd take a nice long bath and treat myself."

"I put on a short jean skirt and my favorite black thong, matching bra and a cotton blouse, and went downstairs. The boys had recovered, they were just watching tv. Bobby didn't say anything, just went upstairs to get his shower, and probably would have found some 'relief' if Jack hadn't been waiting his turn."

"So we went out for a bite, both boys were kind of quiet. I ignored the elephant in the room and finally it seemed like the awkwardness of them seeing me spread on the staircase was behind us. When we got home, we played a little cards and had a few beers, and I started up again with the 'unintentional' flirting. I asked them if they wanted to play strip poker, and they looked at each other with the funniest expression, like 'holy shit.' But then I laughed, and they were a little embarrassed that they thought I was serious."

"I asked them, 'didn't you get a good enough look at me on the stairs?' and they both blushed scarlet."

"They had a friend picking them up late, so Bobby said that he was going to pack up. Jack was going to as well, but I said, 'you're not going to leave me alone already, are you?' and patted the couch next to me. Bobby gave us a funny look and headed upstairs."

"I know I'm evil, but I put on "Body Heat," and settled next to the boy. I could see him starting to sweat a little, and after a while I gave him a minute to recompose himself and went upstairs. I really went up because Bobby had been up there a while, and I wanted to have a look-see. Sure enough, my bikini bottoms were missing from the hamper! I listened at the door, he was at it again, I could hear him sigh, heard the wet stroking sounds. God, this kid was a machine! And then I heard him say 'oh Mommy,' and now I was the one sweating. I had my hand on the doorknob, and if I hadn't suddenly realized that I had another hard cock on the couch downstairs, I may have given myself to my son."

"Back downstairs, I knew I had to take advantage of my son's friend, or I was damned sure going to have my son, so I said that I was going to grab a beer and would get him one too."

"I came back in, and handed him the bottle, then I went to grab a couple of coasters. I was feeling nice and naughty, so I bent way over to pick them up, giving him a nice view of my black lacy thong and my thighs when my short skirt rode up. I busted him when I turned around, and now he was blushing. It was so cute. So I sat next to him on the couch, and started flirting. I would touch his arm when we talked, I managed to rub my tits against it, and when he made me laugh, I just lightly touched his thigh. Mikey, he jumped like I'd tased him!"

"It took about 30 seconds to get him hard, and I'm thinking, 'how am I going to get this kid's pants off?' So I spilled my beer on him. Simple, right? It was so funny! He jumped up, and his cock was stuck in his pants leg, so it was so obvious," She was laughing with delight as she told the story. "So I played the fumbling bimbo, and started brushing the beer off of his pants, right across his hard-on. He kept trying to turn away, saying, 'it's ok, it's ok,' and finally started heading up the stairs. I followed him up, trying not to laugh as I apologized, and told him to get those wet pants off, and I'll throw them in the washer. I gave him a minute in the room and walked in with a laundry basket. He almost died, he was standing there in his wet boxer briefs, turned around trying to keep me from seeing his big tent. I told him to give me the jeans, and he tossed them in the basket. I told him not to be shy, he didn't have anything I hadn't seen before, and just get those wet undies off. He was speechless, and stammered something about being embarrassed."

"I couldn't help myself, I walked right up to him and put my hands on his shoulders. His head was hanging down, and his hands were covering his crotch. I whispered that it was ok, just relax, let mommy take care of everything. I squatted down and slid my hands down his sides. Then I softly slipped my fingers inside the waist of his underwear and peeled them off of his hard white ass. They had no chance of clearing his cock, and he was pressing them against his front, so, one-by-one, I moved his hands away, whispering that it was all right, Mommy knew what he needed. I reached around him and pulled the waist out past the head of his cock as I rested my head against his side. Now I could see it, an absolutely perfect 7-inch penis, just pulsing with need. His hands went back to cover as I pulled the underwear down his legs. Poor kid was in a coma he was so turned on and shy."

"I asked him if he had another pair, and he didn't. Standing there completely naked, holding his cock. So I stood up again and put my hands on his sides, and whispered that I had sooo many pairs of underwear, and he could borrow some of mine. He was terrified. Just stood there. I folded my skirt up, and watched him in the mirror as he realized what I was doing. His mouth was hanging open, eyes kind of glassy. I peeled off my panties, that lovely black thong that you love, and it was as wet as his, but not with beer. I squatted down again, feeling the cool air against my wet naked pussy now, and held the legs open. 'These are wet too, honey,' I cooed, 'but they're nice and warm.' That actually made him groan. I pulled them up his legs, and fit the thong right up his ass. I even pressed it to his butthole, that got me a gasp from him. Then I moved his hands away again. 'No need to hide that lovely cock, Jack,' I told him. I pulled the panel out and over his balls and the shaft. It didn't quite reach high enough to cover him completely, and I softly held his cock and tried to maneuver it into the silk."

"'Nope, this won't work baby,' I whispered. I walked around him and sat on the edge of the bed, crooked my finger to bring him to me. His expression was just amazed, he stepped up to me in those panties, his big purple shiny head completely exposed. 'Let mommy help you,' I told him, and very slowly lowered the panties below his balls. He didn't know what to do with his hands, so I took them and placed them on my head. His fingers combed into my hair. 'I can make them fit better if I get rid of this erection,' I told him, and touched the tip of his cock with my finger. It oozed a little pre-cum, and I smeared it around and around. A little more came out, and I looked up at him. 'Is it ok if Mommy tries a little taste?'"

"He couldn't answer, just nodded. I stuck my tongue out, and just very lightly licked the slit clean of the sticky nectar. You would have thought a bolt of lightning had hit him. Then I put the head into my mouth, just held it there, and let a big glob of spit drool down onto him. Now his head went back and he started panting. I knew I didn't have much time, so I wrapped my hand around him and stroked all the way down, then back up. On each upstroke, my thumb would follow the ridge up over the head and capture a little more of his lubrication."

"How many strokes did it take, baby?" I asked, now stroking my own.

"Seven, maybe eight," she laughed. "Are you playing with yourself? Is mommy's story getting you horny?"

"Oh fuck yes."

"Well, his eyes got real big, and he said, 'watch out!' I wrapped one hand around his balls, stroking under his sack like you like it, and stroked the shaft with the other. I put the big plum head in my mouth, and licked the underside really hard, and that kid about blew the back of my head off! I'm not kidding Mikey, it was like a quart of cum, and came out like a firehose. I gagged and tried to hold him in my mouth, but he's pretty strong, and he slammed my head into him and started fucking my face as that cum filled me up. I was choking and cum started spurting out of my nose, and my god it just kept coming. And I loved it, Mikey, I loved it. I was just a mess, cum all over my face, tears running down it, coughing and gagging. And swallowing, it was so yummy."

"Then he let go of my head and started apologizing, he was so sweet. 'I'm so sorry, Mrs. Morin.' He was wiping my face, and getting it in my hair. His dick was still hard, and kept smearing more cum on my cheek. And he's still apologizing. I was laughing and telling him it was ok, really, I loved it. I stood up and hugged him close, getting more cum on my clothes and looked him in the eyes. He was just loving me so much, he kissed me. My face full of cum, and this kid is kissing like it's prom night."

"Then he settled down a little, and we stood there making out, really sweetly. My panties had fallen off of his feet, so he was totally naked, and his cock was pressed into my tummy. I started really juicing up, so I backed up to the bed, leading him by the hand, and sat down. I kissed his cock, and it twitched for me, which you know I love, but it was ready for a nap. I scooched back on the bed, thinking about all times you and I have made love, or fucked on it, and l lifted up my hips and pulled off my skirt. He was locked in on my pussy, couldn't take his eyes off of it."

"Propped up those big pillows and leaned back on them, spread my knees to give him the view, and beckoned him with my finger. He crawled up between my legs and started kissing on me again, licking my neck and unbuttoned my shirt. Pretty soon it was off, and now it was just me and my bra, that real nice black sheer one that has the front clasp. He kept trying to pop the clasp without looking, fumbling around. I tried hard not to laugh, but finally he gave it all of his attention and I think he would have destroyed it if I hadn't helped out."

"When my breasts came out he was on them in a second, sucking my nipples so hard, back and forth on them. I felt like I was peeing on the bed cover, I was so wet. But every time I closed my eyes it was Bobby sucking on them. I knew he was next door, stroking himself while he sniffed my undies and if I didn't cum soon I wasn't going to be able to stop myself from bursting in on him."

"I pulled Jack off my tits and held his face. I could feel his heart pounding against my knees, he was so cute, just looking for direction, like a puppy. I pulled him up for a quick kiss that turned into a long wet one, then asked him if he was ready to taste me. He didn't get it right away, started kissing me again, but I said, "Uh uh" and stopped him, then started pushing his shoulders then his head, until he reached my belly button. He licked it a few times and then kissed below it all the way down. I lifted my legs up for him and he settled in between my thighs. I know he really wanted to have a long look, but I was getting desperate."

"I rubbed my clit to give him direction, and he jumped on it, mauling it like it was a tootsie pop, so I started telling him what I wanted. I had him lick up and down, nibble at my clit, and kiss around my lips. He was getting into it, but I was loving it! He started tonguing my hole, and then fucking me with it all on his own. I was getting teased, I'm so used to you knowing where and when and how many fingers, but I didn't mind. It was a huge build up."

"Finally, I just had to tell him, 'Lick mommy's butthole, baby.' He hesitated for just a second, but he wasn't going to deny me. His first couple of licks were pretty light, like he just wasn't sure, but I had so much juice flowing over it from my pussy that he started enjoying it pretty quick. Before I knew it, he was worming a finger inside and licking all around it. I started rubbing my clit and knew that I was about to crash over the wall. I told him to put a finger into my pussy now, and as soon as he did, I started to shake and it hit me hard. I started wailing, and he doubled down on me, put another finger in me and my god it set me up. I started feeling it erupt in me, and just kept coming on stronger."

I hadn't really lit off yet, but I was on the verge, but I was afraid I wasn't going to get there. But each time it started tapering off, he'd tickle something or stick his tongue in me and it just kept rolling on. But I bet you'll never guess what finally blew me up."

"Did he say something?"

"Nooo..."

"Tell me."

"It was Bobby. I looked over his back, this young man with his face in my soaked hairy pussy, and my son was standing in the door. He stood there with no pants on, no underwear, just a t-shirt. His cock was absolutely rigid, straight up, he was mesmerized, and he still had my bikini in his hand! He must have heard us and peeked in."

"Did you cum for him?"

"Oh Mike." Her voice dropped, deep and thick, "I came like a bomb went off. I groaned, 'Oh Bobby,' and I don't think Jack even noticed. But Bobby did. He looked into my eyes and I stared at my son while my pussy just exploded. I love you Mike, but this was... I can't even tell you. It's all your fault, but I've been thinking about him all the time, whenever I'm coming his face is there. And there he was, watching his mom orgasm, feet flailing in the air, asshole and pussy soaked... Wow."

"He'll never forget that, baby."

"Oh Mike, don't you know? Can't you feel what just had to happen?"

"Oh Karin, you bad, bad mommy. Please tell me."

"Yes." There was a long pause, she inhaled deeply and continued. "I still have my son's sperm swimming in me." Her voice got dreamy and sweet. "My panties are just full of his cum. I did it, Mike, I made love to Bobby."

I was trying to make it to the end of the story, but that was too much, and I shot my load. My sweet sister in law had made her son's dreams come true, lucky bastard.

I closed my eyes and waited for the tale, but Karin was determined to save the rest. "Not tonight, lover. The boys just left and I'm so tired. I've told you enough for one night. Come see me if you want more."

I wanted more so bad that I was on a flight to Cincinnati the next morning.

Karin picked me up at the airport, still looking worn out and slutty. Her blouse and skirt were rumpled and her hair was tangled. I knew what held the clumps together. She hadn't showered, and was still splattered, inside and out, with teen cum. She kissed me wetly, rubbed against me, feeling my hardness.

"Sorry, baby, those boys kept me up late, and by the time I got done talking to you, I was just too tired to clean up. Plus, I wanted to save you a little taste of my night. I want you to enjoy what a slut I've become. I ran my hand up under the back of her skirt, finding her smooth round ass naked, just a tightly gathered thong covering her crack. I could feel the crusty residue permeating it and when I reached deep to slide my finger between her labia, they were slick and wet."

We climbed in the car, and made the 15-minute drive in silence, she looking pensive, and me just taking in her sluttiness. I could make out dried cum on her neck, see the sticky mess in her thick blonde hair, and, most of all, I could smell her.

She parked in the garage, and I followed her into the house and immediately up the stairs. She turned into the guest room where, I gathered, the surprise incestuous orgy had taken place. The bed sure looked like it had been abused, and the smell of sex hung in the room. Karin slipped out of her skirt and blouse, and stood by the bed in just her thong. I was naked in no time, my cock fully erect in anticipation. That brought a tired smile from my lover, and I walked over to kiss her deeply, wondering what things that tongue and those lips had been up to that I hadn't heard about yet.

I turned her to the bed, ran my hands up to caress her heavy naked breasts over her stained bra, then released it and marveled at the giant nipples as I tugged them to full erection. She moaned and leaned back against me, pulling my hand by the wrist, directing it down over her tummy and into her panties. The smooth satin was crusty with semen, but lower, between her thighs, the fluid was wet and hot. Her pubic hair was a mess of wet and dried cum. My finger found her clit and I stroked her there, then scooped up some fluid to lubricate my stimulation. Slipping two fingers lower, I found her pussy relaxed and absolutely saturated, opening her lips allowed a glob of cum to drip from her. I rubbed my now-covered hand all over her ass cheeks, and stroked the center strap of the thong, amazed at the heat radiating from her core.

Karin slumped over onto the mattress, and I grasped her panties by the sides. She lifted her hips and I slipped them down and off. Now I beheld her pussy and pushed her thighs apart to take in the amazing mess. Her pubic hair, saturated with cum, her lips still engorged and pink, and then she brought her hands back to spread herself open. "Can you see, Mikey? Can you see what my guys did to me?" It seemed like she was just filled. Cum steadily oozed out of her, filtering through her bush and saturating the sheets below.

I kissed her on the ass, and she giggled, "dessert before breakfast? I'm not sure there's room inside me with all the cum those boys pumped in me last night." I looked down at her abused pussy, and then stood and began to stroke the head of my cock up and down the messy furrow as a little rivulet bubbled out of her. When I slipped inside her, I was just stirring a bowl of cum, cooking my cock inside her. My first backstroke I slipped from her and the trickle of cum became a stream, like she was peeing cum, soaking both of us as well as the sheets below.

It was going to be all I could do to ram my cock back into her swollen vagina before I exploded on the sheets, and as I aligned it with her, I looked down to see her sweet anus clenching with her squeezes. I scooped up a dollop of cream on the head of my cock, and pressed it around that opening instead, then began to ease inside, while reaching down and strumming her clit with my thumb. That tunnel was plenty tight, she squeezed me as I reached deeper and deeper. I didn't get two strokes in before her spasms sent me off, cumming as deep within her as I ever had. Her orgasm followed mine, and as I finished injecting Karin's ass, I collapsed on her sweat-soaked back. She bucked that beautiful ass up against me, mashing her cheeks on my thighs until finally we both lay gasping for breath, our bodies sliding against each other.

When I'd recovered enough, I pulled out of her ass and rolled her over. Her legs spread for me, and I inserted my still hard shaft into her pussy. It was so slippery with cum, and so used up that I could hardly feel friction. It felt as though I was just soaking my cock in soup. We kissed, relishing the reunion, and she fixed me with a searching gaze.

"So, are you ready to hear all about my adventures with the boys?" I felt her pussy clench me just then, and I began to move inside her. Looking down at her, face shiny with cum and sweat, her hair a disaster with the same, my cock lurched in her canal

"All about it, Mommy."

Another clench, this one her whole body, her expression changed to a grimace of pleasure. I began to stroke her long and slow, I'd stop deep within her pussy and just feel her. Her breasts cushioning my chest, her matted pubic hair scratching my pelvis, her thighs rubbing along my own. She kissed me long and wet and soft.

And as we lay there, slowly fucking in the bed where she'd succumbed to her lust for her son, Karin told me the rest of her story from the previous night.

"So, where was I?"

"You were cumming while your son watched."

"Oh my god, I wasn't just cumming, Mike, I don't know how to describe it. He stood there watching me, my whole body opened up to his friend's mouth, and just gushing cum. Bobby's cock was so hard, I could see it pulsing."

Her expression showed that she was savoring the memory. "I just came so hard. I wrapped my legs around Jack's head and held him to me with both hands. I drowned him with my pussy. The whole time I'm staring at Bobby, and he's looking at me, just staring. After my ass quit bouncing off the bed, I let go of Jack, and he dropped to the floor, sitting there soaked, gasping for breath. But Bobby still stood frozen, now he was staring at my naked pussy. He looked like he thought he should have left, but just couldn't. I was panting and sweating, little sparks kept shooting through my clit."

Treated2
Treated2
1,260 Followers