Sweet Sister in Law Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jack was wiping his face, and he turned around and saw Bobby there. "Oh man, I'm sorry, I..." But Bobby didn't even hear him. He just stared at me with a lost look. I said, 'come here, baby,' and Jack turned from me to Bobby and back, his expression was priceless. He watched a son, with a naked erection, approach his mom who was lying on a bed with her legs spread. He was just awestruck."

"Bobby walked over to the bed as if he was in a trance. I moved to the edge of the bed, and his cock, so fat and red, my son's hard cock was right in my face. I wrapped my hand around it, just barely touching. The heat was intense, it was crazy hard. On one hand I just wanted to fuck him right now, but I also wanted to take it slow, make it an experience he'd treasure. I kissed the tip, wiggled my tongue in his pee slit, then held the helmet in my mouth. He groaned, and I knew that he was losing control. I released him, that beautiful cock bobbed up and down in front of me, and I gazed into his eyes. He was drunk with lust for me, it made me shiver."

"I slid back up on the bed and spread my thighs. His gaze dropped to my pussy now, so open to him, so wet and juicy. 'I know how you love tasting my panties, Bobby. Now you get to taste Mommy's pussy for real!' His expression was priceless, like Christmas morning."

"So my son knelt by the bed, and leaned into my sloppy cunt. He stopped, and I knew that he was smelling me, like you do, like he'd been doing with my panties for years. He started so slowly, licking around the inside of my thighs, kissing right up where my hair starts, then he was exploring my lips, and running his tongue all over between my legs, but I wanted him inside me. I pulled his head in and held him there. He started licking and sucking, wet slurping sounds, I was gushing now, the mess running down his chin and neck, and I moved his head around with my hands. Finally he found my button, and started sucking hard. 'Easy baby, sensitive,' I told him, and his sucking turned to stroking and kissing. His face moved side to side, smearing our musky secretions all over it, and then I felt his hands sliding down my thighs from above. Closer and closer, until they reached my pussy, and his thumbs eased inside. I'd never felt so wide open, it felt like he could crawl inside me. My orgasm hit like a truck, I fell back with my hands above my head, my legs spread and straight, I became my pussy. I was groaning and shaking, his tongue was inside me, his nose on my clit, it was amazing. I lay there shuddering as he finished his job, licking all around his mommy's pussy."

"I almost kind of passed out, I guess, but then I felt the bed move, and I was pushed up on the mattress. I looked up, and my son was naked, kneeling between my spread legs, his cock jutting obscenely towards his mother's cunt. He was going to do it, we were going to do it! We were actually going to make love. I thought I'd be conflicted, but I wasn't a bit. I held my arms out to my boy, and he came to me, sliding his body up mine to kiss me with more than a son's love. His face was wet with my cum, I just loved licking it off of him as he licked and sucked at my face."

"Our skin was slick with sweat, like an external erogenous zone, as we slid our nakedness all over each other. My breasts were sliding back and forth on his chest, his chest hair was tickling my nipples, and you know how huge they get. I felt his cock then, pressing into me, searching for the opening. I smiled and reached down between us, finding the hardened shaft, and aiming to my gooey hole. My heart hammered, I couldn't believe my son was going to be inside me. 'Slowly,' I told him, though I was so slick that there would be no difficulty. I wanted to feel every inch as this fantasy became reality. First the smooth roundness of the bulbous head, slowly parting my labia. I slid it up and down, opening myself up to his penetration. Then I released his cock, and put my hands on his ass, urging him inside me just an inch, his fat cock spreading me wide, wider than I ever expected. He lifted up above me to watch, his eyes were so wide, watching his hard cock enter the forbidden flesh of his mother as I caressed his smooth young ass."

"'Wait,' I told him. He stopped, then, 'Ok baby, slide just another half inch inside me.' He tried to obey, poor baby, but he started to shake like a leaf, and he was fighting the instinct that drove him to dig deep, desperate for me. I had to put my heels on his hips and stop him and sternly told him to pull it out. He looked like he was going to cry, I really expected him to lose control and ram it fully inside me, but he obeyed. He was on his knees, avoiding touching it to me, so close to losing control. His cock was so hard, just purple, bouncing up and down, soaked with my juice. 'I'm sorry Mom! Please can I make love to you?'"

"I gave him a minute, knowing that one thrust would be all that he could handle. Not just him, either. 'Ok, baby, are you ready for Mommy again?' He nodded, he looked so grateful that he was going to be allowed back inside my body. I lightly held him and brought his cock to my lips. It pulsed in my hand, it was so hot it almost burned me. I moved it around, centering it on my canal. 'When I tell you, slide it all the way inside Mommy. Ok?' He nodded. 'Then I want you to just hold it there, deep inside me without moving.'"

"'Can I cum in you?'"

"'How do you ask?' I asked softly. "

"'Please, can I cum inside you?'"

"He looked so cute, trying to please me. And, god, was he pleasing me. 'Please Mom, can I cum inside your pussy? Please?' I wrapped my legs around his waist and dug my fingernails into his ass. 'Now, baby. Now. Cum in Mommy.'

"Bobby rammed his cock into me then, filling me with his surging cock and held deep inside me. It was as though his cock was created for my pussy, every curve and bulge just fit perfectly. Like I created the perfect cock for my pleasure. We held still, my pussy molded to every inch of his shaft, as I stroked his hard young ass. Then I felt my orgasm starting, and I squeezed around his cock as hard as I could. He cried out and throbbed inside me, filling me instantly with his cum. I could feel him, his cock leaping inside me, his cum splattering on my walls, his body driving me across the mattress trying to get even deeper."

As she told her story, her eyes closed, and I could see that she was reliving her fantasy-become-reality. Her pussy began to clench me, coaxing me to give her another load of cum, and I was helpless to deny her. Driving hard into her, I shot a stream into her well-fucked canal, adding to the collection of syrup coating her insides.

She continued, even as I lurched against her.

"'Ohhhhh, Mom. Oh my god Mom. Bobby was groaning as he filled me with his forbidden seed. I started sobbing with the pure pleasure of giving myself to my son, knowing he'd never have another experience so erotic, so wrong, so amazing, as filling his Mother with his sperm. My pelvis tilted up, urging him deeper, my legs, up around his waist now, squeezed him fiercely, trying to coax every drop of his gift through that shaft into my clutching cunt."

"Even before he was done cumming, I could feel his cum oozing out of me around his cock, dribbling down my cleft, over my ass. But Bobby kept pumping me fuller and fuller of the white gel, as my pussy contracted around his throbbing rod. Finally his orgasm slowed, the pulses faded, and he collapsed onto me. My legs were still around him, and he buried his face into my neck, softly sucking and licking."

"I heard somebody say, 'Oh my god,' and I thought for a second that George had caught us. I looked up, and it was just as you said, Mikey, there was Jack. He was standing there, his cock was hard again, and his fist was around it. Standing there watching my son cum in my pussy. It made me have a little mini-cum!"

"Bobby was mortified. He tried to get off me, but I held him inside me with my arms and legs wrapped around him. Finally, I let him loose, and he jumped up, covering his cock. He tried to say something to Jack but was just speechless. So they're both standing there with hard-ons, I'm lying on my back with my son's cream drooling out of my pussy, a big puddle under my ass, and I just started to laugh. I didn't know what to do, so I just told the boys to come over. Both of them just stared at my pussy, and I had to tell them again. I had them sit on both sides of me, and said, 'we need to have an understanding here, boys. This is just between us, you understand?' They both nodded, but their eyes never left my pussy. I asked them if they had any questions, and they just shook their heads. So I rolled over and got on all fours, cum was just dribbling out of me, hanging from my bush, I felt so nasty."

"I looked back at Jack and asked, 'Just us, right?' He just nodded again, and I told him, 'Ok, I'm here for you, baby. Do you want to cum in me too?'"

"He looked like he won the lottery, he was so excited that he couldn't speak, just nodded like crazy. So I pulled a pillow over and lowered my head to it. Just waited there with my ass in the air, Bobby's cum drying and dripping. Jack grabbed me by the hips and I felt his cock stabbing at me, just like Bobby had, searching for the secret passage. 'Slow down, baby,' I cooed. I reached between my legs and just lightly held him, rubbing it into the mess that was my pussy. I heard him groan, and felt his shaft swell, and before I could even stuff him inside me, he was shooting all over me. I felt a spurt land all the way up my back, it actually got in my hair! Then all over my ass. By the third shot he had found his way inside, and rammed deep into me. My pussy was so wet, we made these loud slurping sounds as he pumped me full. And now it was dribbling down my back, dripping off my sides. God, how do those young boys make so much cum?"

"He just kind of collapsed onto my back, but kept stroking inside me until he just wasn't hard enough to stay in. It felt so nice, he was kissing the back of my neck, reaching under to stroke my breasts. His body molded to my ass. He apologized for cumming too soon, but kept rubbing his softening cock up and down my ass crack. I was wishing he was hard enough to give me a little anal pleasure, but he was spent."

"I saw Bobby standing by the side of the bed now, his cock was just sticking straight out, so I reached over and took it in my hand, and drew him onto the bed next to me. He knelt by my side, and I raised up to my knees, Jack was holding me from behind now, his cock hanging between my cheeks, stroking my pussy with one hand and pulling on my nipples with the other. I filled my mouth with my son's erection. He started fucking my mouth, and I had to slow him down too. But it didn't last a couple of minutes, he started to shudder, and grabbed my head as he shot down my throat. Good thing you gave me some practice, lover! I gagged and I think it scared him, 'cause he pulled out, but shot a little on my face."

"So now I'm just drenched in cum, inside and out. The three of us collapsed on the bed, and I rolled over and held them both, one on each side, lying on me with a leg over my spread legs. We had cum and sweat all over us! Bobby started kissing me, and I guided Jack's face to my nipple. One of them was stroking up and down my pussy, it was such a mess! It gave me such a tingle to have both of them loving me. I took turns kissing my boys, they kissed so sweetly, didn't care that they were tasting themselves and me, they were so in love with me. We lay like that, touching and kissing, and believe it or not I started feeling their cocks start to wake up against my thighs. I thought we were done, but turns out they still had something for me."

"When their ride, a female friend, showed up, I was riding my son, slowly sliding back and forth, loving the depth he reached inside me. His hands palmed my ass as I moved on him, staring up at me, just amazed that he was really fucking his mom. Jack was in the shower, so Bobby had to get the door. Can you imagine? He had to pull his cock out of his mom to let his friend in. I was about to go greet her, but caught my reflection in the mirror, and was horrified. I looked like I'd just fucked a bachelor party! Bobby jumped in the shower as Jack dressed, but I just lay there on the bed, softly rubbing my pussy, massaging my breasts."

"When they came in to say goodbye, I had to toy with them some. I asked them if their friend would rather stay and play with us, and I think that actually scared them. I made Jack wear my thong home, I knew he wouldn't mind, figured he'd enjoy it for weeks."

And as a parting gift, I slid my bikini bottoms, and a pair of dirty panties into Bobby's suitcase with a little note, 'All my love, Mommy.'"

"Holy shit, Karin, that's the most amazing story..." I kissed her. "Have you heard from him since he got home?"

She smiled dreamily, "Oh yes, he said he's planning on spending a lot more time at home from now on. He said he forgot how much he likes being around his mom."