All Comments on 'Sweet Slutty College Kitty'

by hunnyslutcatt

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
fun

great story. Plenty of emotion and feeling. - scarecrow

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
the best!

this is the best story i've read so far... and i've been reading stories on this site for almost 2 years... it was well written, very descriptive... damn fine writing, great story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
perverts

if u have been reading these stories for two years you need to get a life!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Yummy!

Oh that was so goood! I wish was Kitty ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Branded like livestock

I have nothing against gangbang stories (otherwise I wouldn't have found this story), but I am personally offended by the ending of the story. You even include that they made "animal noises" after they were BRANDED. It was a very well written and erotic story up until that point. You did not have to lower the women to the level of farm animals to complete your story. Thank you for turning me completely off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Not ok to brand a human

Hot story until you ruined the ending. Why was it necessary to brand the woman? Shows an unnatural hatred of women. Here's an alternate ending: After tonguing each other, Kitty and the other slut decide to suck off two lucky men as a finale. They take the men and seat them in a chairs. The trwo sluts, get on their knees and slip the "lucky men's" dicks into their hot and waiting mouths. Then the sluts look at each other with a pre-arranged signal and bite on the head of the dicks until the men scream in pain and then pass out. The sluts look at the dicks, proud of their handiwork and smile with pleasure. The men are bleeding and have the sluts teeth marks as permanent reminders of the days activity.....Is that a good ending for you? I don't think so....

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
It's just a story

Of course, branding someone is going too far - in real life! So is kidnapping and gang-raping someone. This is just a fantasy. To say you loved the forced gangbang but found the branding "demeaning" or "hateful" towards women is a bit stupid, don't you think? Within the fantasyworld of the story, both were erotic acts describing the character's fulfilling their submissive natures. Don't take these things too literally.

And to the author, I think your stories are very sexy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
comment!

it was great... helped me live out a fantasy, if only in my mind's eye.

MasterBlaiddMasterBlaiddabout 16 years ago
Branding the sluts right on!

The branding of the two sluts hunny and kitty as the little owned beasts they were was a high point of the story only one thing could have made it better would have been the two sluts being collared!

Branding does not denote hating women it denotes ownership of them and if more women were branded and owned this world would not be so screwed up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
greatt!

this was a great story, one of the best i've read..mmmmm ;]

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Awesome

I don't think it's demeaning to women and I'm definitely a feminist. Some women (like me) enjoy being treated like that. Hah. If someone thinks this is bad, wait until they see the stuff that's in the BDSM category. Yumm.... ^.^

malidmalidover 14 years ago
Branding is not so atractive...

Branding someone could leave a horrible scar, that isn't attractive. But hey, it is your story. And in the end we write for ourselves. I just want to read the follow up where Kitty buys antibiotic, topical cream to avoid infection.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

especially for a one-page story, that was one of the BEST i've ever read...!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Hot, tons of sex.....

And even brandings. Plus they were effectively made slaves for life. I wish my fraternity had thought of this.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous