All Comments on 'Sweet Success'

by JOCA

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
x0xF0RC3DPL3ASUR3x0xF0RC3DPL3ASUR3over 16 years ago
Pretty Good But...

The format was sloppy. A lot of the dialogue was incorrectly punctuated and overall unbelievable. The brothers sound like retards. What boys, or I should say men, at their age wouldn't know about pussy? I mean seriously. Get an editor, honey. It's not tht hard. Better luck next time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
NOT BAD

yea, bad grammar im afraid, good story plot thoughLIA

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Not Great

The idea wasn't bad, but the horrendous grammar and dialogue really made this story hard to get through. Even when I finished fighting through it, I just couldn't find anything I liked about it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Ok

The idea was great hot got all wet thinkin about it but im afraid i could not even finish the story it was not written very well . Maybe a re write is in order so much potential

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
teasing slut got hers

Back in high school, my friends sister was such a tease... monster tits, in low cut tops, short skirts, with her beautiful ass...She would let everybody look, but nobody could touch! It didn't take too long to figure out she liked beer, and it didn't take much to get her drunk that first time(we had her drink beer through a straw), she lost her clothes, her cherry, and the next time she teased us, she was naked with her holes filled. we even let her brother take her cherry!

Please, please let us know more... how many times she was fucked, how long before she started liking it, if she became their slut?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
liar liar

Since she only lived in the area 10 months, and she was away at college, and thiscould have only been her first summer, why would you tell about an almost gangbang two years ago!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Get back to driving the trash truck ok............

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 11 years ago
I don't think this was a good story.

I'm all for sex and a little rape is OK sometimes but to subject your sister to a gang bang when she WAS a virgin is too much. Revenge for only a little slight. I did not give a rating, I only give bad ratings for willing cuckolds. But a story like this does not entertain me and I read for entertainment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
CRAP

FAR FETCHED CRAP

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous