Sweet Suitemate Seduction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she was about to make a move, a statement, anything, the hand slid up to her side and gently pulled at her, rolling her over and onto her back. Now her full front was exposed to Michelle's view and touch. Suzanne held her breath a few seconds and let out a long, silent sigh as Michelle renewed her attention, this time to the belly. Suzanne was proud of her belly. It was firm and flat, tapering down to her pubes with not a trace of fat. She was glad because her breasts weren't that large and the flat belly seemed to help them appear bigger than they actually were.

Michelle's hand lightly stroked in circles, first clockwise, then counterclockwise. The circles gradually increased in size so the entire abdomen was covered. The circle gradually moved over to one side, near her flank, then the other. Next the hand moved down. Michelle's finger tips trailed through the top of Suzanne's trimmed pubic hair, seeming to pause imperceptibly each time the hair was touched. With each circle the hand went lower and lower, still well away from her labia, but teasingly close. Now Suzanne was truly interested. She wanted more. She wanted those fingertips to stroke lower, up and down along her slit, open the lips, tease her, touch her and please her.

Her breathing came in shallower breaths, but still she did not move another muscle, keeping her eyes gently closed. She did not want open them, fearing to look would ruin the moment. With one last hint of a lingering stroke deep in her hair, right above her slit, the hand started to move north.

Now the warm, teasing hand began to touch the breasts. It did not run quickly to the nipples, like Pierre might have done, but toyed on the sides and on the chest. She felt circles and spirals, but this time the spirals got smaller, closer to the nipples, and closer still. Eventually both nipples were crying out to be touched, sucked and played with, but there was no relief. The breast stroking continued on for what seemed like forever while nipples hardened and hardened some more, begging for attention. The tension was almost too much to bear.

Suddenly, the right nipple received what it had been begging for. A fingernail lightly stroked right across the top, sending it into a spasm of contraction. The nail trailed around the nipple for several minutes before it felt like two fingers gently started to rub and roll the nipple between them. Suzanne was totally unable to stifle her sighs and she knew, she just knew, Michelle heard her.

'I don't care if she thinks I'm excited,' thought Suzanne. 'She's the one who started all of this, or at least responded to my sensual massage from last night.' A gentle moan escaped from her lips as the second nipple received similar attention as the first. It was clear now this was a sexual encounter, not merely a sensual one.

Suzanne realized she was not afraid. She'd never loved a girl, never even kissed one on the lips until that chaste kiss the night before. But what was there to be afraid of? She was not going to be raped, this wonderful person wouldn't blab all over campus what they had done, and besides, her body craved release, demanded a climax and ached for a plain old orgasm.

The hand moved up to the face and gently stroked first the neck, then jaw and around to the forehead. Gentle strokes also went through her hair. Suzanne knew Michelle had no idea how exciting it truly was. Suzanne had a long history of getting excited when another brushed her hair. This was a bit of a problem when she went to the beauty parlor, but she kept it well to herself. She loved having another brush out her hair and could even get wet with desire if it was done just right, and by the right person. Georges, her beautician, could do a wonderful job, and it was particularly nice with him because he seemed to know how it pleased Suzanne. Best of all, he was gay and never took advantage of her. But he'd always wink and say, "I hope you come back soon," after brushing her hair, slightly accentuating the word 'come.' Now Michelle was running her fingers through Suzanne's hair and the same thing was happening here.

The stroking moved over her closed eyes, the nose and finally the mouth. Suzanne no longer pretended to be asleep. Her mouth was barely open, allowing her to breathe in and out in ever quickening gasps. The fingertips of Michelle's hand seemed to rub slowly across the upper and lower lip. They moved and teased apart the lips a bit more and Suzanne felt much like she did when Pierre used to tease her waiting labia with his penis. Both knew what was going to happen, both wanted it to happen, but the teaser seemed to have more patience than she did.

Finally, Michelle gently slipped her finger across Suzanne's teeth and gently into the mouth. Suzanne's tongue rose to greet it, lick it, taste it, suck it. She let her tongue roll gently around Michelle's finger, the first active movement she had done all morning. She kissed and licked the finger, stuck out her tongue and gently licked the palm in lazy circles. Another finger stroked in and out of her mouth, then yet another. Michelle's hand was getting quite moist when she removed it. A pang of sorrow was followed by a spasm of joy. Those moistened fingers were now again stroking the erect nipple of the left breast. An audible moan of pleasure escaped from Suzanne's lips. Her body seemed to be acting on its own now. Her hips swayed a bit, almost grinding down into the futon. Her knees pulled up a bit, before splaying apart.

It was at this time when Suzanne first heard Michelle. There was a soft sigh and then a long, low "Mmmmm" sound. Suzanne was ecstatic. Now she knew for sure Michelle was as interested as she had been. Up until now it could have been merely a sensual body rub, misinterpreted all the same. Now, sexual energy pervaded the room. Suzanne kept her eyes closed, breathed in quickly through the still half-closed lips and prayed for more.

Michelle must have been reading her mind. That hand, that wonderful, teasing, pleasing hand started moving slowly, straight down the middle of her belly. It seemed like a lifetime until it slid past her navel, then another two lifetimes until it started to part her hair. Suzanne wanted to scream out "Hurry already" but knew to wait was to enjoy all the more.

Michelle's fingers slowly slid down across the lips, stroking them, never seeming to open them, up and down, up and down. By then, Suzanne knew wetness was starting to seep through. It had to happen soon. Michelle had to touch her soon. Her clit was full, tense, waiting. With one final stroke down the slit, the exploring fingers gently probed and opened her lips! Moisture flooded down, wetting the finger before the most beautiful experience of her life occurred. Right as Michelle stroked up and gently circled Suzanne's clit with her wet finger, Suzanne felt a warm breath on her right breast, warmer and suddenly her waiting nipple was being gently teased with Michelle's tongue, lips and teeth.

Although her clit had been stroked only a few times and the nipple was newly being sucked, Suzanne felt a sudden rushing, swelling, rolling from deep in her loins explode into the fastest orgasm she had ever had. It seemed to go on forever and only eventually did it subside, but only slightly. She was still on the edge. Michelle was still on her nipple and stroking her clit.

Seconds later, it happened again. Then again. Suzanne was skimming along, going from climax to climax with hardly a letdown in between. She'd heard of this happening, but she had always considered herself lucky to have one orgasm, much less two, before her boyfriend of the moment came.

Finally, Michelle seemed to take pity on her and gently slowed the stroking, eased up on the kissing of the nipple and let Suzanne relax. The relaxation was complete. Her hands, which had gripped the futon cover opened and her legs relaxed. Suzanne's breathing gradually slowed until she drifted into a deep, dreamless, post climactic slumber.

-----

MICHELLE

Michelle looked at her suitemate, no, her friend and lover. She could not believe what she had done. She had taken a few, probably misinterpreted, cues from Suzanne from the night before and had responded with a definite, sexual advance this morning. It was received without any hesitation and Suzanne had achieved what appeared to be a whole series of orgasms. Michelle had felt a certain power at the time. Sure, she could do a similar thing with guys, but one quick jerk and they were all done. This had been power like she had never felt before, but it was a loving, tender power, the power of wanting to please.

Needless to say, Michelle was still quite excited and had a gnawing, unfulfilled sensation in her groin. She wanted reciprocity. She wanted Suzanne's hands on her, rubbing her Promised Land and tickling her nipples, exactly as she had done to her. But now Suzanne was deep asleep and Michelle decided the best thing to do was leave. Suzanne might be embarrassed, might ignore her and could even pretend the whole thing never took place. Afterall, Suzanne had always appeared to be straight, but then again, so had Michelle. Yes, the best course of action was to leave.

Carefully, so as not to awaken Suzanne, Michelle slid off the futon, picked up her clothes and slipped through the door to the common bathroom. Once in her own room, she quickly grabbed a swallow of OJ from the fridge and went back into the shower. A slight shiver of cool air caressed her body as she quietly closed the door to Suzanne's room and turned on the shower. Once in the hot water, she began to relax. Water streamed over her naked body, down her breasts and across her back.

As the water cascaded off her, Michelle's mind was going a hundred miles an hour. What had she just done? Did she actually have sex with another woman? And why? Sure, she was open enough to believe gays and lesbians deserved their places in life just like heteros, but here she had engaged in lesbian sexual activity without ever having thought herself the least bit bi-curious. But apparently she was, if the last sixteen hours were any indication. And even though she had not climaxed, she felt a sudden strong connection with Suzanne. Where would this all end up? Would they do things again or was this a one-off? Was this simple college experimentation or would it lead to something bigger, something stronger?

With a million thoughts zipping through her mind, she grabbed the shampoo and lathered up. She shampooed and conditioned her hair before taking the bath gel and started to wash herself. To keep her good complexion, she carefully attended to her face before using a cloth to wash her arm pits. Next she soaped her breasts and belly. This attention to her own breasts reminded her of her session with Suzanne whose breast had tasted simply wonderful. She had never before touched much less tasted a woman's breast and she found she loved the tangy, musky flavor which came after a few minutes of licking and sucking. Suzanne also had wonderfully shaped boobs; small, yes, but ones to die for. And to truly die for was her flat belly. There wasn't a straight man alive who wouldn't give his left nut to spend time on that belly.

Michelle realized with all these musings she had gently started to rub her own breasts and stroke the nipples. Damn, she was getting hornier merely thinking about Suzanne. She gently reached down with a handful of lather and started to rub her own trimmed pubic hair before she reached lower to get even more pleasure. With the steady drumming of the water on her back and the throbbing of her own pulse, she became blissfully unaware of her surroundings. A frown of desire creased across her forehead and her eyes closed as she allowed herself the freedom of total, self-pleasure.

"Mmmm, looks good, can I join you?"

Michelle nearly jumped out of her skin and opened her eyes to see a grinning Suzanne peer around the half-opened shower door. Michelle was stunned; what was she to do? Not knowing the answer or how to react at being caught masturbating, she turned her body away from Suzanne. With a soft chuckle, Suzanne slipped into the shower and began to rub up against Michelle's back. She held her in a loving embrace, arms wrapped around Michelle's sides. Suzanne reached up for the gel and began to rub some over Michelle's belly and her breasts. There was no doubt about it now, they were now lovers and things were clearly heating up again.

After having her breasts stroked with special attention to the nipples, Michelle felt herself being turned around. They were now face-to-face, breast-to-breast, cooch-to-cooch. Michelle peeked out from half closed eyes to see Suzanne slowly near her with obvious designs to kiss. She relaxed and let it happen. Soft lips and a darting tongue, not thrust into her mouth like some guy might, left her wanting more. Silently she begged for more kisses, but Suzanne apparently had other ideas in mind. Michelle felt her lover slip down and start tonguing her breasts while simultaneously massaging her buttocks, like she had done the night before. Michelle didn't try to hide her pleasure this time and Suzanne seemed to quickly pick up on it.

She felt Suzanne's tongue slowly travel down with the cascading water, across her belly and down to her thatch. Michelle couldn't believe this was happening to her! If someone had said twenty-four or even twelve hours before she'd be getting oral sex in her shower, she would have laughed. If they had said she would be getting oral sex from a woman, she would have hooted out loud at the ridiculous notion. But it felt soooo good. Suzanne's tongue worked deeper into the cleft and then up between the lips to her throbbing pearl. Michelle was beside herself. Pangs of extreme pleasure shot through to her very core with each stroke of the tongue. The back-and-forth deep rubbing of the buttocks continued, the tongue worked its wonders and as water poured from above, Michelle orgasmed like never before.

Her legs buckled and she slid down to the floor with Suzanne still firmly attached, still tonguing her, still loving her. The water remained warm, the tongue remained active and Michelle remained at the mercy of Suzanne. In no time a second and even a third orgasm ripped through her, much like Suzanne's had a short time before.

Eventually, Michelle felt the water cool slightly and she struggled to get up. Suzanne rolled off her, got up as well, and the two stepped out of the shower. Suzanne silently toweled her off with loving sweeps of the terry towel and Michelle returned the favor. Michelle wanted to thank her, wanted to explain it all, wanted to say anything, but as she began to speak, Suzanne smiled while shaking her head slightly, reached up with her index finger and placed it gently on Michelle's lips as if to silence her, before leading her back to the futon.

-----

Trionyx - February 2024

Votes and comments are appreciated. Thank you.

12