Sweet Summer Night Ch. 02

Story Info
The story of a young couple learning the pleasures of BDSM.
5.1k words
4.58
9.3k
4

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/11/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If you haven't done so before, please checkout the first part of this series "Sweet Summer Night"

**************

- Yo, Bibi?

- Yes honey?

- Have you ever thought about giving a blowjob before?

- Well...

It was late August. A heat wave had washed over the entire country. It was insanely hot outside, the bright sunny days were only tolerable at the pool or inside the cool dark caves we call homes. Anyone not living in a dark cave (or foolish enough to have their windows open during the day), would end up with a cozy home perfect for a house-wide sauna party or keeping water at tea temperature. There is this joke that if Hell exists, it would be nice to spend the summer there to get away from the heat of the city. Our days were lazily spent inside, in front of a fan, in underwear, watching something stupid on Youtube or on some shady free website copy of Netflix. Minimum effort.

The nights were much better. You can actually walk outside without instantly bursting into a sweaty mess. There are usually a lot of people outside having a beer at coffee shops, walking their dogs, jogging, and generally just having a good time.

However, our house was still... Really freaking hot. And, for whatever reason, neither one of us really wanted to go out that night. So, I did the only other thing that's left as an option to cool down during those days.

- Well, I'm done being covered in sweat and smelling like a horse. I'm going to take a shower. Wanna come with?

After engaging in some more of this 'experimental' kind of sex, both of us were now perfectly comfortable being naked around one another. I would still find her bare breast extremely distracting (I am a simple man with simple tastes) but I was able to manage my urges.

Since we had grown accustomed to our bodies, showering together just came as the natural thing to do in this ungodly heat. It cleanses the odors, cools down the temperature, and, a shower together, saves water. Well... Most of the time. And there was one last advantage: having showers together was... Very fun. The bathtub was tiny, so we were always bumping into each other, usually on purpose. This usually didn't involve anything sexual. Indeed, since the bathtub was so small it was really hard to get anything done anyway. Don't worry, we tried. A slap on an ass cheek, a pinch on a nipple, a grope on a breast, a slap on the dick, these were all the fun little things we could manage that were always a part of our showers. And most of the time, if we were showering together, only about half of the body parts I washed were actually mine.

It was during one of these showers that the idea came to me. Well, it didn't actually come then, it was just recalled. This idea wasn't at all new. You see, for as long as I remember knowing about blowjobs, I remember wanting blowjobs, although I had never brought this up with Bibi before, and this was for a couple of reasons: firstly, I didn't want to put pressure on her to do anything that she didn't want to do it; secondly, I was a bit afraid to get my hopes up just to have her not want to do anything of the sort at all; and lastly, and perhaps most importantly, the mere thought of having my dick sliding between her luscious lips, into her sweet, perfect mouth, and having it being licked with her tongue, seemed almost... sinful. No man should be allowed such pleasure from such a perfect creature. However, during the last couple of months, for better or worse, sin was something that had been becoming increasingly fun. And pleasure, I learned, can be found in both giving and receiving.

We got out of the shower and dried off on a towel, we were both refreshed and squeaky clean. Then I asked her the question.

- Well... I don't know, I've never done it before. I don't know if I'd be any good at it. And I guess I am a bit scared by it. Do you want me to try it?

"YES PLEASE!" - I thought to myself. But then I considered the situation.

- I do, but I want you to understand that we only do this if you want. You don't have to do anything, and if you're not into something, we can try something else. Or nothing at all, your choice.

- I do want to try it but... since I've never done it, I'll probably not know how to do it properly. There is that. And also, having your dick in my mouth is a bit... intimidating. We just got out of the shower so I know it's clean, I kinda did clean it myself for you back there. But I guess I probably need a bit of 'encouragement' just to get over this uneasiness at the start. You know what I mean right?

- Listen, I don't want you to be good at it, especially if you've never done it before. I just wanted you to try and see if you like it. But still, it's just one of my many depraved fantasies, so as I have said on another occasion, you don't have to go along with it if you don't want to, ok? And yes, I know what you mean.

- Well, your 'depraved' fantasies have brought me nothing but bliss and pleasure so far. It was thanks to them I've had the single best orgasm of my life. I see no reason not to indulge them once more.

- Ok, sure, but you know this one isn't exactly centered around your pleasure.

- True, but then again, so far they have been. And besides, I really can't imagine you hanging me out to dry once everything is over. And If you feel exhausted after... we're done, I'll just perk you back up with my boobs. Look here.

She started shaking her bare tits right in front of my face.

- Ok! Ok. I get it. No need to get me hard already. So, you really want me to do it then?

- Yes, I do. Just, give me that 'encouragement', ok? Don't worry, if I get scared, or I feel it's too intense for me, I'll just say the word!

- Ok. You do remember the safeword, right? It's your name after all. Say it.

- Bibi.

- Ok, Good. Good girl. We are doing this then. I hope you are ready. Come with me.

I brought her back to the bedroom. We were both still naked but thanks to the warm summer night, we were both feeling completely comfortable. Well maybe not 'completely' but that was about to change. I walked behind her, my hands landed on her belly and chest. I kissed her shoulder, slowly moving towards her neck. My left hand crawled downwards, playing with her pubic hair, while the other closed in on her neck. I nibbled her earlobe, and as I started tightening my grip around her throat I whispered in her ear:

- Your hands. Behind your back. Now. And don't move.

She immediately complied. I quickly tied her hands and started fumbling about for a pair of items I wanted for this particular moment. It was a thin collar and a leash.

- Do you know what this is?

- Is that a collar? You want to put that on me?

- Yup. It goes along with the whole blowjob fantasy. Hope you don't mind terribly.

A wicked smile crossed my lips as I passed the collar over her head and started closing it around her neck. I then finished it up by snapping the leash in the collar ring and giving it a light pull just to let her know how it felt.

- Is it too tight?

- It's really snug, but no, It's just right. It feels almost like a choker.

- Really? And how would you know? I thought you hate those.

- And I did, but I did try them. For some reason though, I feel like I might like them a bit better after tonight.

I pause to see what she looks like, and I appreciate just how devilishly hot it feels to hold the leash to her collar. For as long as neither of us breaks this play, I own her. She's my property. She's mine to command. I can pull her wherever I want. I can control her however I want.. She is at my total mercy. Just the thought of the countless morally dubious things I could do to her in this situation got me rock-hard even before we got started. That feeling of power, and the realization that everything that led up to this point, happened entirely with her consent, makes me inebriated, it corrupts me, it chips away at my morals, it makes me feel bad in the best kind of way. And I'm starting to love this feeling.

- So, basically, I'm your bitch now? I have the collar and everything...

- Well, I wasn't going to put it like that, but yes. You kinda are my bitch now. At least for now.

- Just for now?

- Well, once I get the collar off you don't have to be my bitch anymore and we can go back to being just a regular lovey-dovey couple.

She giggled and I smiled.

- You know... I really don't mind being your bitch at all...

- You really know how to get me horny with your words, don't you?

- I do. It's a sort of specialty of mine. Although I don't do it on purpose. I just say whatever I feel like, you're the one letting your dick get tickled by everything I say!

- Aren't you a cheeky little kitty!

I let her little remark slip this time. We are just getting started and soon she won't be able to make such cheeky remarks, or any other, at all.

- Well, I think that is enough chit-chat for now. I have something else planned for you.

I grab a pillow from the bed, take a step back and drop the pillow on the floor in front of her. I dropped my voice to the low pitched, commanding tone that I had learned to use for the best effect.

- Kneel.

She takes a look at me, looks at my dick, looks at the pillow, and back at me. You can tell a lot from someone's tone of voice, and from mine she can tell things are about to get serious. She complies to the command.

- Darn, now I'm starting to get nervous.

- Don't. Here, I'll let you have this for now.

By "this" I meant a proper blindfold which I promptly covered her eyes with. As I'm finishing my work, a thought crossed my mind. Something I hadn't considered before. Whether it was a good idea or a huge disaster, I was about to find out.

- You know what? I changed my mind. I don't want you to suck me at all. In fact, I'm going to give you a very explicit order right now. Do not kiss. Lick. Or suck. My dick.

I see a frown in her forehead.

- Wait, what? Really? But you said...

- Forget what I said. I'm just going to have a bit of fun with you. You are NOT to give me a blowjob in any way. You are, however, to keep your head up as if you were looking at me.

She was very confused, and even I wasn't sure of what I was doing. If my plan didn't work this might develop into an awkward situation where she might feel anything blowjob-related is stupid and boring. Fortunately for both of us, but especially for me, it didn't. I took my dick and I got it as close as I could to her cheek without touching it.

- Can you feel anything?

- I feel... My cheek, getting warm.

- Do you know why it's getting warmer?

- Yes.

- Good.

I touched her.

- Gosh, your cock feels so hot on my cheek...

I rubbed my cock on her face. Oh God, I have no idea how to tell you how incredibly horny I felt. To have my sweet, adorable, innocent (well, maybe not 'that' innocent anymore) girlfriend kneeling naked in front of me, on a leash, while I'm rubbing my cock all over her precious little face and neck was making me go mad. On one level, I was already thoroughly satisfied. However, another part of me was just getting started. I stopped my cock under her nose.

- Can you smell anything?

- Yes.

I can feel her breath, the air coming off of her nostrils and touching the sensitive skin of my head makes me tingle in ecstatic anticipation.

- What does it smell like?

- It smells minty fresh, probably from the shower gel... But also masculine... It smells like you.

- You know, if you had let me clean it myself in the shower, it would probably only have the fresh minty smell.

- Then it's good I didn't, I like it this way.

My cock lifted off her face with reinforced vigor.

- You know, if you're so keen on that, the next time we're in the shower, there is something else you could use to clean my dick.

- There is?

- Of course, your face. Like this.

I slid my cock across the entire length of her face a few times, coming from under her jaw, across her lips, around her nose and over her blindfold, my balls slightly caressing her chin. Her lips started slowly parting ways, letting me see her pearly white teeth.

- That would take... A really long time, but... Well... Maybe I wouldn't... Terribly mind that...

Her words came out sluggish, she was trying to concentrate while I just kept slowly sliding my cock up, and down.

- I must say I wouldn't terribly mind that either, but right now, it's about time we got your blindfold off, time to wake up.

- Really? Do we have to? - Her voice was back to normal at the premise of having her safe darkness taken away from her.

- We do. I want to see your pretty eyes.

With just the power of my cock I was able to push the blindfold off her face. She giggled.

- Did you just take my blindfold off with your dick?

- Yup.

- Gosh, you really are a silly sausage sometimes.

Her adorable comebacks really get to me sometimes. We bursted out laughing, which I kinda needed to cut back on the tension. It let my dick soften down a bit. Once the giggles died out, I continued.

- Hey. Look at me. I want you to keep looking at my eyes, ok?

As I am talking, I am gently caressing her right cheek, my dick is touching the left one, my thumb running along her lips. She lowers her jaw leaving her welcoming mouth hang open. I tried to ignore this, but ended up sticking my thumb in her mouth a little more than I should, and she started slowly, gently, curiously, sucking on it, all the while she's looking up at me with the cutest, most innocent expression on her face.

- Listen. You will NOT suck my dick. Is that clear?

- Yeshh.

Her response felt more like a moan, than an answer. She nods her head with my thumb still stuck in her mouth, slightly pressed between her teeth. Not sure if just to emphasize her compliance or to get her cheek to rub even more on my dick. I pull my hand away and resume caressing her face with my dick. I make sure my ball sack touches her as well. She starts having issues concentrating on my eyes, having hers jump back and forth between me and my dick.

- Hey, where are you looking at?

- Uh, at you?

- No you're not, where are you looking at?

- Well... your cock...

- You are disobeying me.

- No... Well, maybe, just a bit... But it's just so... Distracting. So intense. And it's so close... It looks so... Big. I can't help but stare at it a little...

This is not something you want to hear when you're trying to keep calm and collected. Or rather, you do want to hear it, but it just makes your task that much more difficult.

- You are being a very naughty girl. I told you to look at me.

- I'm sorry, I just...

- No, No excuses. If you want to look at my dick, you will look at my dick only. You are not allowed to look anywhere else. But you still cannot suck it.

This probably made it even harder for her. Not the "looking at the dick" part, but the "not sucking" part. Her breath started becoming heavy. Her mouth hangs open again. I saw a thin string of drool dribbling down the corner of her mouth. This time she doesn't have my thumb to suck on, and just in case she starts getting any ideas, I remind her of what she was to do.

- Don't. Suck it.

She was having a hard time following my order. Her eyes started wandering off, perhaps to help her cope with the growing urge.

- You are not looking at it properly. Pay attention. I want you to make a mental note of every nook and cranny, every fold, every vein, every inch of my cock.

She didn't answer, just nodding with her head.

Each time she gets distracted I pull on her leash. I run the tip of my dick along her wet, open lips. Her tongue starts coming out.

- Close your mouth.

- Honey, please...

- What?

- Please give it to me...

- What should I give to you?

- Your cock. Please...

- But you have my cock already, it's right over here rubbing your face, see? Look. - I say as I rub the spot between her eyes.

- Please honey, put it in my mouth...

She was completely hooked on my cock. She fell for it, hook, line, and sinker. And I was completely hooked on teasing her. I felt an incredibly sick and sadistic pleasure when I said:

- No. I want you to suffer a bit longer.

I extended my foot forward, stepping on the pillow and feeling in between her legs. "Well" I thought, "this pillow is going to need cleaning tomorrow". Her juices were oozing down her thighs and staining everything below her. I kept rubbing her face. I wanted to see how much more of a mess she was going to make for me if I kept going. By this time, every single square inch of her face had been grazed by my cock. A part of me wanted my cock to not be so clean. To spoil her perfect face.To make it reek of cock. My cock.

- I'm sorry honey, I can't take it anymore...

Before I realized what she meant, she sucked the entire head of my cock into her mouth. I couldn't keep a loud moan from escaping my mouth. She started moaning as well as she was hungrily sucking on the piece of meat she stole from me. I don't think I had ever felt so good in my entire life. "Now" I thought, "Now, I can die happy". But even for as good as it felt, I was still very displeased with her behavior. I didn't want to punish her for something that felt so divinely pleasurable, but I felt a stern correction was in order. I grabbed her by the hair and, although very reluctant, I pulled my cock away from her, leaving it just outside her mouth, but still touching her lips.

- Fuck! I know I put a collar on you, but you really are being a dirty little bitch. You disobeyed me! Are you that cock-hungry?

- Honey I'm sorry, I'm so sorry! It's your fault! You kept rubbing and rubbing and rubbing, I can't think of anything else anymore! Please just let me have it! I don't care about anything else! You can punish me however you want afterwards, however you see fit, just please let me suck on your cock!

- Oh, don't worry, I will find some creative punishment for you. For now though, I'm not letting go of your hair. Don't worry, you no longer have to follow any orders, I see you can't follow them anyways. I'll just keep holding your head back and tease you until I'm satisfied.

I kept teasing her face with my dick. Except this time, my cock was covered in her spit, and I smeared it all over her gorgeous face. I'd take turns slathering my cock on her tongue, which she kindly kept outside her mouth, and gently slapping it on her face. This didn't seem to bother her too much though, as the only intelligible things she was saying were:

- Please, honey, give it to me!

I could barely wait to taste that delicious pleasure again.

- You have been a very naughty girl tonight. You are really lucky your enthusiasm speaks to my soft side. I'll let you have it, but I definitely won't let you steal it anymore. I'll be holding your head and giving you only as much as I want. Now, keep your mouth open.

She eagerly opened her mouth even wider, pulling her head forward while I'm pulling her hair backwards. I started by teasing her lips, drawing laps around them, working my cock like a lipstick. She tried licking the head and I let her. Then I weakened the grip enough to let her push forward.

- Slowly.

She started sucking and moaning, I was moaning as well. Her tongue brushing against the underside of my dick felt divine. She pushed forward, trying to accommodate as much of my shaft in her mouth as she could.

- Slow down girl. I don't want you to choke yourself. You're not ready for that yet.

I had to pull her back. She was way too eager. I was afraid that she'd choke and that she would make me cum too soon, even though, realistically speaking, I wasn't going to hold out for much longer against all her enthusiasm. Her pelvis was rubbing against my foot the whole time, now sleek with her juices I felt the tip of her small clit brushing against me. I felt myself losing control.

12