Sweet Summer Night Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

- Stop. You're way too eager. You need to chill. I'm going to be the one using your mouth now.

As I say this, I grabbed her head at a fixed position and started mouth fucking her. I tried being extra careful not to go too deep, not to hit her throat. For as hot as that was for me, she had no training doing any of this. Her throat was absolutely off limits. I just kept going in and out of her mouth. This was supposed to let me better control the escalation by being in charge of the penetration. Still, she definitely wasn't the only one getting excited here, and I ended up going overboard. She started coughing a bit and I stopped immediately.

- Fuck, honey are you ok? I'm sorry, it wasn't supposed to go that deep. We need some new signal, maybe using your feet, something you can do regardless of whether you can speak...

I couldn't finish my sentence before she launched at me again.

- Ah! Are you serious? Will you give it a rest, woman? You're relentless! Oh fuck. I'm getting really close. Honey, are you listening to me?

She wasn't, she gave no reaction at all, she just kept going.

- Oh fuck, oh fuck! Honey, I'm gonna cum, Honey, I'm gonna cum! Honey! HONEY! I'M GONNA... FUCK!!

She didn't let go. I could no longer hold the gates to the flood that was about to come. It wasn't my intention to cum in her mouth. Even if it was my most desired fantasy. I was expecting her to let me finish myself, outside. She didn't. She didn't let go of me for one second. I felt the warm liquid coming out of my cock, and into her mouth

- FUCK, I CAN'T STOP IT!

I still tried, I didn't want her to drink it, not like this, I wanted her to get used to it, bit by bit. But I had no time left. The flood had come, and it was coating her mouth, squirt after squirt of hot, gooey cum. I felt her swallowing, but her mouth couldn't hold it all, the cum started pouring out, covering her chin and falling on the wooden floor with the sound of wet splashes at each drop. I couldn't stop any of it. Throughout the whole time I was moaning, loudly, uncontrollably. Those were not graceful moans. I prayed to the gods no one would hear those. No one but her.

- I'm sorry! I couldn't stop...

She was still not letting go. My legs were weak. I had long stopped thrusting, she was the one going the mile, and she was still not satisfied. She kept sucking, even after I unloaded, even after my moans died out, even when my legs started shaking, and when my cock began losing it's vigor. She kept going. But I was at the turning point. It was too much. I was passed the point of pleasure, and into the place of painful sensitivity

- Honey, it's ok, stop already, please.

I had to pull her away. The moans were returning and these weren't of pleasure. The sensitivity was becoming unbearable. That was when I finally realized how wet my foot was, and how much she was moaning as well

- No Honey! Please let me cum with your cock in my mouth! Please! I'm cumming!

She got her mouth around my soft exhausted dick, she was no longer furiously sucking on it, she just wanted her mouth full while she came all over my foot.

I untied her and we rolled over to the bed, exhausted. I noticed her face still covered in spit, and now cum as well. I started scraping some of it off with the tip of my finger. She grabbed my hand and sucked it clean.

- Gee girl, do you like my cum that much? Is it that good?

- It is. Well, the taste isn't. The taste is really weird, it's still not as bad as I was afraid, but it isn't whipped cream. But I still loved it because I knew it was your cum. It was the byproduct of the incredible moment we had together. I just wanted to swallow all of it. And I wasn't able to because you came so damn much that it spilled off my mouth! You could have a bit more consideration! That was my first time!

She giggled

- Don't you even dare! You have no idea how hard I tried to hold back not to cum in your mouth.

- Did you really?

- I did, I tried to hold it in as much as I could, even if just to slow it down. But it was impossible. You just kept sucking, I was powerless to stop it at all.

-You really did try, didn't you? Because of me... That makes me... So happy. Don't worry honey, I loved all of it. That was really special. It was like I was accepting your essence inside of me, if that makes sense. It just made me so damn horny, and happy. It made me feel dirty, slutty and kinky, but just for you. And It just felt so...

- Oh just shut up...

I couldn't hold back any longer, I was done holding back for the day.

- No... *kiss*... My face... *kiss*... I'm still... *kiss*... Dirty... *kiss*...

- I don't care, Bibi. I love you.

We stopped for a moment to look each other in the eye. Then, without a word, we kissed, we kissed deep. I could taste what she was describing. The weird taste. My cum. In her mouth.

- Honey, next time... Don't hold back, please.

There was this feeling of pure bliss that came, not only from the orgasm, but especially from the act of her swallowing my seed, and the enthusiasm with which she did. She didn't do this to please me. She did this because she wanted to, because It was me she was with. I felt accepted, for what I am, for what I have done, for the best and worst within me. I felt what I can only describe as love. And the more I felt it, the more I wanted to repay her in kind. To love her as much, as hard, as strongly, as I possibly could. So it will come as no surprise that, even though we had just come, I wanted her again. I wanted to connect, to give her what was overflowing within me...

We didn't stop kissing. I must apologize for being cheesy, but for as fun and pleasurable as fucking is, for both of us, that is not what happened that night. We spent the rest of the night slowly, bringing ourselves up to orgasm. Over and over. Making love. Kissing. Whispering sweet little nothings into each other's ears, and sharing all we could with one another. Ourselves.

...

- Good morning sleepy head!

I hear a familiar voice calling me out of my sleep.

- It's time to wake up! Come one! It's going to be another one of those days so let's head to the pool while there are still spots left!

I open my eyes and see Bibi is pretty much already dressed and ready to go. I do however notice something different about her.

- Hey, wait a second... Am I still sleeping? Is that a... choker? The one I gave you but you never took a liking to it?

- Yup

- But didn't you say you didn't like them?

She started smiling like an idiot.

- Well... I did say that, didn't I?

**************

A very special thank you to Literotica editor SaAsh for helping me out editing and polishing this chapter.

12