Sweet Summer Night Ch. 04

Story Info
Our couple finds a safe place outside to continue punishment.
4.2k words
4.79
8.3k
3

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/11/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: If you haven't already, please read chapter 3. While the story so far has been fairly episodic and each episode can be enjoyed by itself, chapter 3 and 4 should be read in sequence.

***************************

- Where are you coming, miss?

That was what I heard. Me and Bibi were going at it in the middle of the pool, it was bound to happen. We just wished that it would have taken him a few more seconds as Bibi was in the middle of coming when he found us.

I quickly pulled off from her, slid my shorts back up, and turned my head to see a small kid wearing floaters behind me, looking straight at us. The irony of the situation didn't hit me until a long time after the incident: here is a grown man, shit scared of a small child. Fortunately, I don't think he knew what we were actually doing. I tried to stay as calm and collected as possible to just tell him off.

- None of your business, get out of here kid.

- Hey guys! Look over here! I found two weirdos making strange noises. And she says she's coming, where is she coming from anyways?

Our slow humping had only brought the attention of one kid, however this obnoxious brat's loud call was bringing the attention of everyone around us, not just his friends. For a second I felt the urge to punch his small little smug face in. However, the last thing I needed was more attention on us. I took Bibi, whose relentless urges had come to a complete halt, and pulled her away, towards our spot. I heard giggles. "In the pool?", "They're crazy...", "Were they actually..." - I felt I was being watched.

- Honey we're getting out of here.

We reached our stuff and started packing up. We quickly dried off as much as we could on the towels. We were both still wet when we started getting dressed to leave. I noticed the kid was still in the pool talking to his friends. We took our stuff and left. We walked past the lady at the entrance booth, who must have been really confused as to why we were leaving so soon, and got in the car. We both sighed in relief.

- Well, that was... Interesting.

A long moment passed while we were still processing what had just happened. We got caught by a kid, fucking in a public pool. She was the first to break the silence

- So... Do you think I have been properly punished, or...

- Oh yes. I think that is more than enough punishment for the day.

- Really? So... You're not gonna punish me anymore?

Her voice sounded like a kid who didn't get her present for Christmas. I looked at her. She was leaning in towards me. Her brown hazel eyes locked on mine. Her lips slightly open. Her wavy hair was still dripping wet, her skin was glistening with moisture. I remember the thought that came through my head: "An animal in heat". She looked wild.

- Well. You did disobey my order yesterday. I should probably make sure that that doesn't happen again.

- Yes, sir! - Her voice had renewed enthusiasm

This girlfriend of mine is more of a monster than I realized, even after all that, she was still horny. And I'm thoroughly enjoying the taming of this beast.

- We're gonna make a good girl out of you yet. Buckle up.

- Yes, sir, make me a good girl. - she smiled

We drove. I had just gotten an idea for the last segment of her punishment. There was this little spot of forest I knew of, It was still a few kilometres outside of town. No one really goes there, it's a piece of land that most likely not even the owner knows about. On our way there, and once we got out of town, I ordered her.

- Take off your bikini. You may leave your clothes on for now.

- Yes sir.

No hesitation in her voice. She took the top from under her shirt and untied her bottom to let it slide off from under her shorts. Damn, I love those bikinis.

In a stretch of road that was fairly straight and easy to drive in, I groped her loose breasts, pinching her nipples through the cloth. She puffed them out towards me. With one hand, I pulled her shirt up, revealing first one perfect breast, and then another.

- Sir, someone might see them...

- I sure hope so.

As I say this I noticed at the end of the straight stretch, a car making the turn, moving towards us.

- Make a knot on your shirt behind your back, so it holds at this height.

- Honey, there is someone coming, he's actually gonna see my boobs like that! Is that what you want?

- Yes. Quickly now, before he drives past.

- Oh my god, I can't believe I'm actually gonna do this.

She tied her shirt, letting her tits hang loose and free and finishing the knot right as the car drove past us. I noticed a single older man ogling her bare tits. He drove a little too close to the line than he should. I don't care if you can see my girlfriend's full, bouncy tits. You're still driving, so get out of my lane!

- Touch yourself, but don't cum.

- Oh gee, Honey are you serious? Are you sure you really want me to? I will actually follow your order! Oh, what is wrong with me? You are really turning me into a slut! I just hope you take responsibility for making me this way.

- Oh yes, I am very serious. My orders are not suggestions, I thought you had gotten that part already . But don't worry, there is absolutely nothing wrong with you. You're not gonna turn into a slut, you're gonna turn into MY slut. And you have no idea how much I want to take responsibility for that. Trust me. You have nothing to worry about.

We crossed two other cars, one with another guy, this one younger, probably around my age, with a very similar response to the last guy, and a couple, who I think might have started bickering due to the intent inspection the guy was throwing our way. Bibi kept rubbing herself the whole time as I instructed her, panting, moaning, squirming, stopping only when she was getting close. The sound growing louder with each passing car.

- Oh fuck, this is crazy! I am crazy! Fuck, I want your cock! Sir, while we don't reach our destination, may I ask if you would allow me to suck your cock?

We were almost at our destination, and the stretch of main road that was still missing was fairly easy to drive on. "Besides" I thought "How often can you say you've had your girlfriend blow you while you're driving?"

- You may, but don't make me cum either.

- Oh don't worry, I want your cum somewhere else today. Thank you so much Sir.

She moved her head towards my crotch, pulling my shorts down with her teeth, popping my dick out of my shorts and into her mouth. The logistics of having your dick sucked on the road are quite complicated. Her body is very unstable as any turn throws her either forwards or backwards, and I can't access the gear shift because her body is in the way. Between trying to hold herself in place, trying to suck me off, and playing with herself at the same time, I'd say she did a pretty good job! Even if not a particularly pleasurable one this time. Sorry Bibi!

Eventually I told her to stop as we were getting off the main road. From there on out there was only a small stretch of a very old dirt road, which was clearly unused for months, probably even years. It was covered in dried grass and shrubs, the two parallel lines that indicate the passage of vehicles from long ago, were barely visible. Surrounding it, were small trees of untold varieties that created a small, whimsical, green tunnel, blocking out the harshness of the sun, and twisting and twining along the crooked road, opening up on a small clearing, where the road reached its end. I parked the car in the shade before the clearing.

- We're here.

We looked for a moment at the open space. We could tell no one had set foot here for ages. There were no paths leading out from it, and if there were, at some point, they ended up swallowed by the vegetation. Instead, there was only dry grass and a large granite rock protruding from the center of the clearing, and into the sky. I began imagining what was about to happen.

- Inside the glove compartment there is a piece of rope and a pocket knife. Give them to me and remove your shorts. Let's go outside.

- You keep rope in the car? Since when? And a pocket knife? What are you planning to do with me?

- Oh, nothing good, I assure you. I've been keeping rope there since you started taking a liking to it. I thought it might come in handy sometime. Apparently I was right. Are you disappointed?

- Quite the contrary. I'm impressed. Sir.

She gave me the rope and the knife and took her shorts off before opening the door and leaving the car. Outside we could see nothing past the clearing, but still hear the occasional car zooming past the main road. This actually felt very reassuring, since we could hear if someone was slowing down to get off the road.

- Sir, may I take my shirt off?

- Do you want to?

- You know, having this on or not, at this point, covers pretty much the same. If someone was to come here they would still see me naked regardless. And after what we have been through today I don't think I even care much anymore. There is only one person right now that I care about whether he's looking at me... Sir. Although, to be fair, I'm much more interested in something else besides looking. And besides all that - she took her shirt off and threw it inside the car - It's hot out here, and it feels amazing being naked. Much more than I ever thought. - She walked in front of me, stretching her arms.

- You didn't wait for my approval.

- Oh right, I got ahead of myself, sorry sir.

We both smiled. She was completely naked apart from her sandals and her choker. Nothing else on her perfect, tiny, bouncy body. Every step she took I could see her soft boobs swaying, her bouncy butt jiggling, her hair flowing just under her shoulders. We had come a long way from her not even being able to show herself in the light. And I couldn't be more delighted.

She was feeling her own skin out in the open, experiencing nakedness in the sunlight for the first time since she was probably a baby. And I could tell she was enjoying it. Her hands began moving up and down, from her pubic hair, to her hips, over her soft breasts and perked up nipples, along her hair and into the sky, or into her mouth, biting on a finger. Her hips slowly swaying back and forth. It was almost like a dance. A dance where the rhythm was marked by our heartbeat, the melody was produced from our breath, and the chorus was sung by the wind rustling the trees along with our bodies. I couldn't even blink an eye looking at her display.

- Do you like what you see? - she smirked.

- "Like" doesn't even begin to cover what I feel looking at you. But you already know that otherwise you wouldn't be there peacocking your perfect body at me. The real question is which of us is enjoying this little show of yours the most.

-That would definitely be you. As much as I am loving being out here bathing in the sun, and having your eyes locked on my petite figure, I can barely wait for you to move along and put that rope to good use. So... - She extended her hands towards me.

The moment had come, after this whole ordeal, there was but one punishment left for her. I touched the hood of the car, making sure it wasn't too hot on the skin. Then I asked her to do the same.

- Before that, come over here. Check the temperature of the car. Is it too hot? Can you lie on it?

She placed both hands over the hood, seductively pushing her butt up and out, her hair got caught on her shoulder as she turned her head towards me to reply.

- It's just perfect for my punishment, Sir.

- Then lie down on the hood face down, and do tell me if it gets too hot for you, I'll pull you up. Now, give me your hands and open your legs at a comfortable width.

I cut the rope with the pocket knife to get three strings of appropriate length that I used to tie her hands behind her back, and each of her legs to the car tires, preventing her from closing her legs.

- I didn't know it felt this good to have the wind blowing on my pussy - she giggled.

I looked at her, naked, laying on top of my car, her legs spread open unable to close, her bare pussy, completely exposed, glistening in anticipation for the sweet relief she's been dying for since we got to the pool.

- Listen. I'm all out of novel ideas. I don't think I have any more foreplay for you. Are you ready for this?

She tried to look back at me as best as she could in her position.

- You had me to the brink of cumming twice in the morning. Then you put it inside of me in the middle of the pool and made sweet rough love to me until my orgasm was ruined by that little shit. You then made me show my tits to everyone on the road, while I masturbated, still without letting me cum, and finally you let me suck your delicious cock while you were still on the road driving your way here. Trust me, I've had more than enough foreplay for the day. There is only one thing I want right now, and it is neither your novel ideas, your foreplay, nor your kindness, Sir.

I pulled her arms up, pushing her shoulders down on the hood, pulled my cock out, and pressed it against her pussy. She was right, she was drenched, she didn't want any more foreplay, she wanted me to fuck her. Which was perfect, because after all of today, I wasn't feeling very romantic myself.

- Do you remember your safeword?

- Now you ask if I know the safeword!? Believe me, right now, I don't need one. Please Sir, just fuck me already!

- Then here's your punishment. Savour it.

I thrust all of my cock in with a single stroke. She screamed in pleasure.

- Don't bother. Out here, no one can hear you scream.

- Yes, sir. AHHHH! Sir, punish me more. I've been such a... AHHH! Such a bad girl. I've been such a slut. I need to... AHHH! To be punished sir!

Her dirty talking was making me go insane. I was slowly pulling my cock out of her, before thrusting it all the way in in one swoop. But all I wanted was to fuck her brains out, I wanted to paint her cunt white. I managed to keep control over my dick, but my tongue was set loose. I grabbed her hair, pulling her head up and began spanking her ass while fucking her cunt.

- You fucking slut. Don't you have any shame? Sucking my dick yesterday against my explicit order? - I slapped her ass cheek, letting her know she had been a bad girl.

- AHH! I don't, I'm so sorry! I'm such a slut, Sir! I just love the taste of your cock so much! Please punish me adequately, Sir! - She squealed in painful pleasure as I smacked her other cheek.

- You really fucking are, since today you went masturbating by yourself in a pool full of people. You know only sluts do that! - I gave her another smack on the ass.

- Oof! I know Sir, but I just wanted you to fuck me so bad! I was so happy when you put this hard throbbing cock inside me! Oh my god, your cock feels sooOO,GOOOOD!

I began going faster. Still trying to maintain calm and control.

- And then in the car, you showed your tits to literally everyone on the road, didn't you!? That first guy must have been at least sixty! And then you just kept masturbating while everyone was driving past! - *SMACK*

- FUCK! I know, Sir! And I loved doing it! Oh god, I really am a slut, aren't I?

Her words sounded disappointed, however her voice sounded ecstatic. I don't want to tell you that that was what she actually wanted to be at the time, but her voice was seeking my approval, not my rejection.

- Fuck yes, you are! You're a fucking slut Bibi! - *SMACK*

- Oh my god, thank you Sir! Thank you so much! Punish me more! Fuck me! Hit me! Hurt me! Punish me! I want it all!

*SMACK* - Another slap on the other ass cheek. This one hit hard. Her butt clenched and so did her pussy.

- FUCK! That hurt so much! Oh god... I'm getting so close...

- You are only cumming when I say so. - *SMACK*

- OH GOD! Yes, Sir! Gosh my ass is so fucking sensitive! I'm gonna cum so much... Oh I'm feeling it... Sir, may I please cum? Please? I beg you Sir!

*SMACK* - I paused for a few seconds to prepare for the finish line.

- AH! Please don't stop! Oh yes, it's coming, Sir. I'm gonna squirt. Sir, may I cum please? I'm gonna squirt everywhere. Everywhere! I won't be able to hold anything back! Oh god, please let me cum! Sir? SIR!? Please Sir, don't stop now! Please don't stop! I'm cumming! I'M...

I've been waiting for this moment. The moment she learns the pleasure of punishment. The moment she gives in, and puts all her trust on me. I gave her what she needed, I gave her release, not only for her body, but also for herself, for the side of her that not even she knew about. And all of that came down to this very moment. The moment I uttered one single word.

- Cum.

I vaguely remember a car zooming past before her scream. She was right. She squirted. Oh god did she squirt. She washed the front of the car with her juice, along with my balls, shorts and legs. But I didn't stop fucking her. I kept going. Each thrust getting a little bit more of that juice out. I couldn't get enough of the feeling of my balls smacking her wet cunt, and so I kept going. Then I realized, this wasn't over yet.

- FUCK! KEEP GOING! THERE IS MORE! KEEP FUCKING ME! PLEASE! DON'T STOP! DON'T EVER STOP!

After holding her breath in, there was another scream. Another shower of warm squirt rained down my legs. I was managing to keep my relentless barrage of thrusts, even against my best expectations. But then she broke my will.

- Oh fuck! I don't care about anything anymore at all. I don't care! Just keep fucking me! Fuck me! Fuck me! Paint my cunt white! Unload inside me! Make me your cumslut! I already am, I just need your cum sprayed inside me! Please! Fuck my cunt! Your cunt! My cunt is yours Sir! It's at your service! It's awaiting your seed! Oh, it wants your seed so madly! I can't believe I'm cumming again!

- Fuck! I'm gonna cum as well! I'm gonna fill your dirty cunt with my jizz! I'm gonna make it reek of cum so everyone knows you're a bitch that loves getting creampied out in the open!

- OH, FUCK SIR! PLEASE DO THAT TO ME! I'M CUMMING!

- TAKE IT!

We screamed, both of us, drowning in the carnal pleasure of each other's bodies. It was rough, dirty, disgusting, degrading, awful, and probably, the best sex I had ever had. She was convulsing, I was spamming. I kept my cock inside of her the whole time I was cumming, filling her up to the brim with my ejaculate before it began overflowing and dripping down like the rest of our juices. I stayed inside her, letting my dick slowly soften up as she calmed down and stopped convulsing.

- Fuck honey, I'm so full of cum! I can feel it sloshing around inside me! Gosh, your cock feels so good! I wish you knew how amazing I felt! Fuck, I love this cock inside of me. Oh how I wish you could just leave it in there indefinitely. I just want to take this feeling of being full of you with me wherever I go. It's so... Wait, Honey, is this? Wait... Am I feeling this right? Honey, are you gonna give me more? Is it Christmas already? Are you getting hard for me again?

I was. I really couldn't stay down with just one orgasm. Not after all of that.

- I hope you're ready for round two, because your punishment isn't finished yet.

- Oh, you beast, I'm ready for your fiendish cock, everywhere, and every time. I just can no longer get enough of it. Please punish me with it until your balls run dry!

- Here we go again!

We were insatiable, unable to control what happened next. I kept going even after she ran dry. We were past the point of ecstasy. We were frenzied. Like rabid animals running on our primal instincts. There were no rules, no protocols, no social norms, there was just us, following our bodies' desires. Fucking.

She came again, and again. Amidst the whole thing I stopped counting how many times it had been already, as did she. As one orgasm turned into another there was no point anymore. We just kept going, chasing the limits of our bodies, trying to juice every last bit of pleasure our bodies could give. I came once more, replacing what I had already put inside her with fresh hot cum.

12