Sweet Summer Night Ch. 05

Story Info
She wants something different for her birthday.
7.9k words
4.7
6.7k
3

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/11/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: Apologies for the lengthier chapter. While the previous story had a clear cut point to separate into different chapters, I didn't find a good one for this chapter, so it grew a little larger. Sorry!

Disclaimer: Both characters are fictional, consenting, adults of legal age. This chapter contains strong language.

With that out of the way, sit back, relax, and enjoy.

****************************************

- You're really not getting it. Let me spell it out for you: Only one of us is coming tonight. You. Or me. And luckily for you, I'm letting you decide, so... Choose. Now.

My insatiable lust was clouding my judgment, but I finally got it. Unfortunately, "Lucky" was definitely not what I was feeling.

A few days had passed since I took Bibi out into the woods and taught her the pleasure of surrender. It was now early September. The heat of the days was dying down, along with the incessant bug bites, the bright sunny days and the leaves on the trees. And it was Bibi's birthday. That meant that I spent the past couple of days frantically trying to come up with something special for that day. If I'm being honest... I'm not very good with birthdays. It's always a nice excuse to get all of your friends around to share a couple of beers and get a bit tipsy, but when it comes to gifts, I'm pretty terrible. I may or may not have, on some occasion, went inside a flower shop, dropped 20 bucks on the table, and said something along the lines of "This is my budget. I need a nice bouquet of flowers for a girl around my age. I have no preference between orchids and daisies, I just want it to look nice". That may or may not have happened.

This time however I got her a necklace, just a small silver string decorated with a single cute little hollow heart. With my poor gifting skills, I thought it fit perfectly with her look. And, since she wasn't having a party with her friends until the next weekend, I took her out to dinner. It wasn't anything fancy, just a nice change of pace. I just wanted a good excuse to get her to look stunning for me. And she did. She wore a long, satin dress, belted around her midsection, with a trail of buttons heading upwards, making the top half look almost like a sleek shirt. She looked like a proper lady.

We ate and we drank. After we were done with dessert I thought it was the perfect time to bring up the fact that she, understandably, didn't wear her choker today, as it really didn't fit the look.

- Isn't your neck feeling a bit empty today?

- Not really, I wanted to change the look today. It feels nice setting my neck loose after wearing that choker for so long.

- Oh that is a pity. You see, I had something here that I thought could really make your neck feel less naked - I take the small box out of my pocket and open it up in front of her - But I guess it would probably just be shackling your neck once again, that being the case, you probably don't want it...

- You got me a necklace?

- I did. But don't worry Honey, I'm sure they will take it back...

- Put it on me.

- We're in the middle of the restaurant, don't you wanna put it on yourself?

- No. I want you to do it.

She was very serious today. I got up and, as requested, placed the necklace around her neck. As I was returning to my seat, she called me back.

- Wait. Get over here.

I did. She grabbed me by my shirt and pulled me down, towards her lips. She planted a long, intense kiss on mine. She was incredibly assertive today, which I found strange. Stranger still because we were in the middle of the restaurant, and while a couple kissing isn't particularly strange, we were beginning to grab some attention. When she was done she didn't let go, instead moving towards my ear.

- I am going to strip.

- W-what!?

- I am going to strip. My clothes. Right here. Right now. - As she said this she began unbuttoning her shirt-like dress.

- What the hell are you doing? Why right now? Are you crazy?

- Oh, yes I am. Or rather, I've become crazy with, and for, you. I'm stripping because you just made me so happy right now. I'm so happy I just want to get naked. And I am going to succeed if you don't do anything about it. So if you don't want that to happen here, in front of all these people, you better do something fast.

Fuck! What the heck is going on? Did she drink too much? I have no clue, but her bust is getting dangerously naked at this point. I was going to run to the reception to pay, but noticed her bra starting to show. People were starting to notice.

"Fuck! I don't have time!"

I come back, and in one motion wrap her jacket around her shoulders and grab her by the waist, moving her towards the exit. I don't think any employees saw me leave. At least I heard no one calling out to me, and even if I had, with most of her chest visible, I probably wouldn't even have turned anyway.

I lead her across the street and into the car. Once safely inside I took a sigh of relief.

- You forgot to pay for the dinner, Honey.

- Shut up. I would have if you didn't start undressing in the middle of the freaking restaurant!

- Oh, I know. You acted so quickly. So protective of me. You were so cute Honey. You have no idea how much I loved your reaction.

- Are you drunk?

- Not at all. Well, not from the wine at least. Although I must say, the feeling of undressing in a restaurant full of people is indeed inebriating. Which leads me to the request I had for you tonight.

"What?" I thought. This got me to raise an eyebrow. What sort of request does she have for me? It's already pretty late, there aren't gonna be any shops open. Could it be something naughty? That would seem more likely given her behavior. Did she have some kink I wasn't aware of? Could it be some new position or another rope bind or...

- I want to switch with you for tonight.

- What?

- I want to be the one in charge. Just for tonight. I want to feel what you feel. And more importantly: I want to make you feel what I feel.

"What?" I stopped. A series of "Whats" swamped my mind as I tried to grasp the situation. I was struggling to even understand what those words implied. What does she actually want to do? How is she gonna do it? And what would I be prepared to allow her doing to me? This is something I never even considered. And now I am being overwhelmed by all this incessant questioning in my head.

- Do you not want to? - she asked, now starting to lose her confidence based on my reaction.

- I don't know... I never thought about that... What do you actually want to do to me?

- Well... Sort of like the stuff you usually do to me. I don't have anything specific in mind but I wanted to be the one in control for a change...

- Hmm... And do I get to stop if I want to?

- Honey... Come on, do you even have to ask that? Think back to what you've done to me so far. All I know about this stuff I learned from you. So if I want to do this with you, that will be my frame of reference. And how have you treated me thus far? You have always respected my limits. You have pushed me, but only as far as you knew I would take. Did you ever go past my limits? No. You gave me a safeword. Have I ever used it? No. And if I did, wouldn't you have stopped? Yes. And that is exactly how I'm gonna treat you if you accept to do this with me.

- Are you sure that I would have stopped? You never actually said the word after all.

- I'm positive. I certainly wouldn't have been able to surrender myself so completely to you if I had even the slightest shred of doubt on your word. But I really don't. And all I want is to make you feel the same way about me.

The internal chatter was slowly fading. Each word she spoke put me a little more at ease. It was actually very likely that sooner or later, she would come to want to experience the other side of the coin, and I'd be a hypocrite to deny her that. It was only fair after all the submission I made her go through. Besides, there were many good reasons to try it out: It could be fun. Considering how much she loved playing the bottom, it would be unlikely that I wouldn't like anything about it at all, right? Also, this was just for the night, I wasn't signing up for a complete shift in our couple dynamic, just a new experience. Additionally, I didn't actually have any better plans for that night; And in the worst case scenario, if I'm hating it and want to stop, I'll just ask her. I was no longer questioning her desires, ideas or motives, even though I had learned next to nothing about them. But I knew enough.

- Ok, I guess we can experiment with this tonight.

Her expression lit up. A smile ripped through her lips. I knew enough. I knew I could trust her.

She was ecstatic when we got home, almost like a kid ready to open her present. She got rid of her clothes and I finally understood why her bra looked a bit off in the restaurant. It wasn't a bra. It was a black, transparent corset that covered her from her boobs to her hips ending in a beautiful piece of lace, that connected to two, sexy, dark, thigh high socks. I couldn't exactly tell what her panties were, but I could see that her butt cheeks were completely exposed in that setup. While I was taking in the view, she finished it up by putting on a beautiful dark mask covering her eyes, leaving her luscious red lips exposed to complete the look.

She looked... Extremely fucking hot. I was stunned, confused, and maybe even a little intimidated, but very aroused. And she could tell. While I was just there standing still, she started slowly walking around me. I could tell she wanted to feel my gaze upon her. Her movements reminded me of a cat on the prowl, and I guess I was her prey.

- Do you like it, Honey?

- Can't say I don't. When?

- Oh come on, you don't have to know everything about me. I went shopping! It's my birthday after all! And by the look on your face I can see that I'm not the only one enjoying this present.

She wasn't. She wiggled her finger in towards herself and I followed. She kissed me one last time before the play began. She turned around leaving me on the spot and sat on the large desk chair I had in the room. She fiddled with her phone for a moment, turning on a bluetooth speaker, and playing a slow, sensuous, sexy music. No vocals, just instrumental. She relaxed on the chair and looked intently at me.

- What now? - I asked, not knowing what that little head of hers was coming up with.

- Dance.

- Excuse me?

- Now.

Fuck! Why is she making me do this? And why is she so serious? She's not her usual self at all. I never hear her speak in this tone of voice. Not with me at least. She sounds like she's mad, even though I know she isn't by the smirk she has on her face. Just so you know, I hate dancing. Not that I have danced, the most I've done is move my feet in particular directions somewhat synchronously to a beat. That is to say that I couldn't dance to save my life. I just don't understand any of it. I wish I did. On more than one occasion I desperately wanted to be able to dance a tune with her, but I am just horrible. So to ask this of me, was just cruel.

- Honey, you know I can't dance.

- Wrong. You have two legs and no motor deficiencies. You can dance. Just not very well. Which is irrelevant to the order I gave you. I told you to dance. I don't care how bad. Do it. Now.

- Fuck!

I started moving my body in directions. Which directions? God only knows. I had absolutely no clue what I was doing. My feet were offbeat, my hips were rigid, along with my back, and my arms were flailing around aimlessly, with no clue as to their destination. Thankfully she was the only one watching this, but I still couldn't shake the immense feeling of awkwardness. Although having her looking intently at me was fortunately not as bad as I was expecting. She wasn't laughing, she wasn't commenting. She just smiled, but even that didn't seem like it was from her having fun looking at me. It looked more like she was happy. Proud maybe?

- Are you feeling vulnerable?

- What do you think?

- I am going to have you stop with your witty remarks for now. Do you feel vulnerable: yes or no?

- Yes. A lot.

- Good. I want you to remember that feeling. Cherish it. That is where trust comes from. I know it really well. You are being such a good little boy. I don't want you to worry about how you're dancing, I just want you to keep going. For my purposes you've been doing absolutely perfect. But I want more. I'm not satisfied yet. Not at all. So... It's your turn now. Strip...

I started to unbutton my shirt before she interjected.

- ...But don't stop dancing!

- Oh gosh, ok, I'll try.

If just dancing already felt incredibly awkward, trying to get my clothes off without stopping just made it worse. I tried to keep moving while removing my shirt first, and my trousers second, tripping once or twice, losing my balance along with most of the beats. I eventually managed to get down to my boxers. I kept dancing for a bit.

- Honey, I see a piece of clothing still on you.

- You know... - I mumbled - It's not hard yet... - for some reason her eyes lit up.

- Oh, you are usually so confident in showing me your cock all the damn time, waving it in front of me, rubbing it on my face... I didn't notice you never actually show it to me before it gets hard! Oh now, you made me really want to see it. Honey, show me. And don't forget to keep dancing.

I removed my underwear. My dick was small and soft, and with me dancing, it was flopping everywhere along with my balls. I felt vulnerable. As vulnerable as I'd ever been. There was no longer anything to hide, everything was exposed. She could see everything moving and bouncing along to my horrible dancing. And her eyes didn't let a single detail escape them.

- Oh Honey, you are being such a good boy. You're making me so happy right now. I think you deserve a reward. Here. I'll let you feast your eyes on this.

She stacked her right leg on top of the chair, spreading it enough to allow me to finally, properly see her panties. They were a matching black, but were completely translucent. I could see everything beneath them. And I could definitely see her fingers as she started slowly caressing herself over the thin fabric. I must have unconsciously leaned closer since she immediately scolded me.

- No! Don't move from there! You can only look, no touching. And don't stop dancing if you don't want me ending your show.

Fuck! She's not playing around. She's got me on a leash. Well, not literally, I hope she doesn't get any more ideas. I kept dancing the best I could completely naked and with my dick flopping around as she kept rubbing herself. I have no clue how she was enjoying that, but she was. A lot. And having her look at me with such intensity while masturbating, did do wonders for my dick, making it firmer and less dangly.

- See? You don't hate this that much do you?

- I don't know.

- Stop - she closed her legs, stopped the music, got up and walked towards me. - This is really not gonna work like this. Kneel down.

I did. Now she was the taller one. Seeing her taller than me was really weird as I always saw her as this cute, small, cuddly creature. That is not however, how I'd describe her in that situation, at all. Quite the opposite.

- Listen. If we were the other way around, you probably wouldn't have cared. Unfortunately for you, I'm a bit more perceptive in these matters. You are not being honest. I can tell, and it's annoying me. Do you hate this: yes or no? If you say "yes" we're stopping this, I'll be a bit sad, but it'll pass and we're not trying this again. If you say "no" we keep going. Your answer?

- No.

- See? Isn't it easier to be honest?

- It's not, it's actually not.

- I know, but it's better, especially for you. And it also feels better, as you'll see in a minute. Come. Get up.

She grabbed my half erect dick and led me towards the bed.

- Oh gosh, I've honestly always wanted to do this, this is so fun! Actually, let's go tour around the house like this!

- You're not serious.

Now she was having fun with me. She laughed and giggled as she tugged on my dick, which kept a nice semi-rigid consistency, not getting hard because of the giggles, but not getting soft as her hand didn't let go of it a single time. After she was satisfied pulling her usual "Sir," but now "little boy" around, she led me back to the bedroom. She grabbed the rope I usually use to tie her wrists with. She knew perfectly well the place where I kept our "tools".

- Hey, put your arms forward.

- Are you going to bind me? Can you even do it properly?

- Of course. Are you doubting my rope skills? I've learned from the best after all. Don't underestimate me! Here.

She tied me up. It was much better than I was anticipating, I guess she really did learn a few things from me. I considered whether I'd be able to get out of that if I needed to, and although I think I could, it would take me a long time.

- This is a fine job.

- No, no, no. I'm not letting you praise me like you're proud of me. Tonight you're my cute little boy.

- Ok, ok. It's terrible.

- You cheeky little bastard! - she grabbed my face, immediately giving me a kiss, biting my lip as she was pulling away.

- Ouch! Careful!

- Sorry, not sorry! It was your fault after all - she put her tongue out, poking fun at me - Lie down on the bed, facing up with your arms behind your head.

- You give me that tongue of yours and we'll see who gets the teeth marks next time - I said as I was lying down.

- Oh, I wouldn't recommend that. I seriously wouldn't. Leg.

Her reply sounded half like a warning, half like an invitation. She actually wanted me to disobey her. I can't say I don't relate to the feeling, though. Getting an easy reason to administer punishment is pretty fun.

She took one leg and tied it to one side of the bed. Then the other one on the opposite side. My legs were lying comfortably on the bed, but I could not close them. Or move them much. Or any other part of me for that matter. A new wave of apprehension washed over me. What is she going to do to me? I'm completely exposed, completely vulnerable. I can't defend myself. What if she goes overboard?

- How are you feeling?

- Honestly? A bit scared.

- I figured as much. I know exactly what that feels like. That's why I'm going to remind you that we can stop at any time. I am actually really happy with what we've done today already, even though I'm trying my hardest not to show it too much. This is much harder than I thought! Do you want to keep going?

I felt my trust in her increasing with each word that she spoke.

- Yes - she smiled at my response, biting her lower lip.

- Hey, let me blindfold you.

- No, I don't want it. You look amazing, I want to see you.

- I know you do, don't worry, I'm not going anywhere. I just want you to feel a bit safer. You'll see what I mean in a minute. Here you go.

She put the blindfold over my eyes. I can no longer describe to you what was going on in the room as I could see absolutely nothing. I can only describe what I was feeling. And I felt the weight of her body getting on top of the bed, besides me. I must say however, that not being able to see does make it feel a bit safer. There is nothing to do and nothing to see. From then onward you have no control over the situation. And once you accept that fact, all there is left for you in that situation is to just sit back, relax, trust the person you're with, and enjoy the ride. Which is basically what I did.

I felt her tiny cold hands grab onto mine, slowly bringing them down, letting her fingernails lightly graze the inner side of my arms, around my armpits, under my collarbone, over my nipples, down my abs, my pelvis, stopping around my inner tights with a strong clawing motion.