Sweet Summer Night Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

- Careful with the nails.

- Sorry Honey, your body is just so sexy, I can't resist.

She softly kissed both my thighs where she had previously clawed, one at a time, taking her sweet time with each one. It was dangerously close to my junk. I could only imagine how close her face was to it and cursed the blindfold.

- Was that better Honey? - I could feel her hair, touching my genitals.

- That feels amazing.

- Good boy, I love it when you're honest with me. But we're just getting started.

She kept kissing me. Slowly. Each kiss felt intentional. Each a new spot, each a new sensation. She was slowly moving up, her hair trailing just behind her lips on my skin. She went for my nipple, and bit it. And I reacted.

- Sorry Honey, did that hurt?

- Well, no. Not really.

- Really? It didn't? - she tried the same on my other one, getting the same reaction.

- Fuck!

- Wait, are you... Moaning? No freaking way! You got sensitive nipples?

- Honey... Fuck. I don't know. Maybe...

- I can't believe I never noticed this! And you never told me! Well I think it's about time we make it up to your cute little nipples for all the neglect they have been getting all this time.

This next part isn't exactly... Very manly. You see... I enjoyed that... A lot. And so did she, or she wouldn't have taken so freaking long with it. She used her spit, tongue, lips, teeth, fingers and fingernails, all alternating in different patterns, to bring me to a state of ecstatically frustrating pleasure. She touched, caressed, licked, sucked, nibbled, bit, rubbed and pinched them until I was in a sort of trance. It felt like edging. Like I am being brought close to an orgasm without cumming. And since I couldn't cum, I didn't have to stop, and neither did she, so she kept going. My chest was arched off the bed, trying to get closer to her. My cock was hard and wet with my own precum, thrusting the empty air above it. And I was moaning uncontrollably.

- You're ready, and I can't hold back. I want to see the look in your eyes, as I'm doing this to you.

She took the blindfold off my face. It took me a second to adjust to what I was seeing. She was looking directly at me, biting one nipple as she was pinching the other one. It felt like heaven. Or rather, it would have if my dick wasn't in dying need of attention as well. I felt something move inside me. I thrusted the air hard. My dick couldn't wait anymore.

- Fuck! I can't take any more of this! I want to fuck you! Right now!

- Nope. I'm not letting you Honey. Not today.

She stopped, got up on the bed, placing each foot on each side of my head, facing towards my feet, and squatted right on top of my face. She gave me a moment to take in the view.

- What do you think about my panties? Do you like them?

I wouldn't call those panties. You expect panties to cover your private bits. That drenched mess of see-through cloth covered nothing. Not the sight, not the moisture, not the smell. I was hypnotized. I stuck my head up, trying to lick it, but it was too far away. I opened my mouth, hoping for a single drop of hers to fall, but it didn't.

- You like it that much? - she giggled - Hey. Tell me, what would you like right now.

- Sit on my face!

- Nope. I won't. Not like that. You're being a naughty boy. You're forgetting you're not in charge today, I am. So if you want me to do something, you better ask me properly.

- Fuck! Honey, sit on my face, please!

She stood up and looked down. I could see her head far away, and stopped staring at her delicious looking pussy for a moment to look her in the eyes.

- That's not nearly good enough. Do you really want me to? Is that what you truly desire? If it is, let me know how much you actually want that right now. Let me know how desperate you are for it: Beg me.

- Gosh, Honey, please, sit on my face. PLEASE! I beg you. Let me taste your soaking wet pussy. I can't hold myself. Your scent is getting in my head and is getting me crazy! I'm begging you, let me use my tongue to please you!

- That's a good boy.

She dropped her pussy on my face. I like giving her oral, but this time was special. It wasn't easy. I had to go through a lot to get here. The preparation for her birthday, the scene in the restaurant, having to dance naked, forsaking my pride, begging her for it. And in the end, as my tongue tastes the sweet nectar of her crotch, as my face gets wet from her smearing her juice all over it, I can't help but feel it was all worth it.

- Fuck these panties! - she quickly removed them before returning to her throne: my face - Fuck! Lick me! Taste me! All of my juice! Don't you dare leave a single drop behind! You lucky bastard! You better be thankful!

I was. Oh god I was. She had no clue.

- Fuck, I'm getting close! - As she said that, she kneeled forward. I felt the weight or her elbows falling onto the bed besides my hips, her hair brushing my inner thigh, however her pussy was now out of reach.

- Honey, please get back here! I can't reach you!

- I know Honey, don't worry, I don't want you to. I am not letting you give me an orgasm that easily. However, I might give you another reward for being such a good licker. Your poor dick is covered in precum. Poor thing didn't get any attention today. Here. - she gave me a small lick on the very tip of my cock - Fuck, I love your precum.

Now the focus was on my dick. Her tongue felt incredible after so long thrusting in the air, but it also felt incredibly frustrating, as all she did was give it small licks and kisses. And I needed so much more.

- Fuck Honey! That's not enough at all!

- Is it not? I thought you'd be much happier with the treatment I'm giving you after so long without touch. Maybe I'm spoiling you too much. But sure, do tell me what you want.

- Your mouth! I need your mouth Honey!

- Is that so? That's fine. Here. I'll even let you do the motion.

She placed her soft wet lips on the tip of my cock. I imagined the warm pleasure I was about to find inside and thrusted it in. Only to feel the disappointment of once again thrusting the air, as she retracted her whole body, accompanying the motion, not letting me in but keeping her puckered lips softly touching my cock.

- Fuck! You're being an absolute asshole! - She couldn't hold her giggles in.

- Ahahah! Oh, I can't get enough of your frustration! I'm loving to tease your cock way too much! You better be careful, I might become addicted to this!

She gave me a small kiss on the tip, before returning her lips to the same position. I thrust a couple more times, still with no success. However, I noticed, each time she retracted, her pussy was close enough that I could lick her clit if I stretched my head all the way. Which I did in the following thrust.

- Ah! You really are a bad boy! Can't you just be happy with one thing, do you need everything at once?

- Well, we kinda are in a sixty nine position, everything at once is the purpose.

- You naughty, naughty boy.

I thrusted once again, trying to push her towards my mouth, however this time, I didn't. She didn't follow the motion, letting me inside her mouth instead.

- FUCK! Honey! Your mouth! It felt so good!

- I know.

She started alternating between letting me in her mouth, and letting me lick her. However she always kept me guessing, never repeating the pattern. This was however extremely exhausting for me, as I was both trying to get my hips and my head up in the air, while completely bound. And she knew.

- Are you getting tired yet?

- I could go all night!

- You're such a liar. At least try to stop ventilating before you say that. Also, your dick can't work properly if you're exhausted. So... I'm giving you a choice. I'm going to stop bouncing around, but you'll have to choose where. It's either on your cock, or on your face.

- Can't you just lie down and we can both enjoy ourselves?

- You're really not getting it. Let me spell it out for you: Only one of us is coming tonight. You. Or me. And luckily for you, I'm letting you decide. So... Decide. Now.

My insatiable lust was clouding my judgment, but I finally got it. Unfortunately, "Lucky" was definitely not what I was feeling. I felt torn. She was right, I did want everything at once. I wanted us both to cum. To have just one of us doing it, and worst, to make me be the one to choose, was horrible. It really could have gone either way in that moment. If I loved her just a little less, if I felt just a little less loved, a little more frustrated, things might have gone a different way. But at that very moment, I wanted that girl to cum just a little more madly, than myself.

- FUCK! I'm gonna make you regret giving me this choice! But for now, sit your fucking ass down here!

But she didn't. For a moment she didn't say or do anything.

- Is that your answer? You know what that means, right?

- Yes! Come on! Hurry it up!

She didn't hurry it up. I wondered if everything was ok. But then she turned around and kissed me. She didn't give a second thought to the juices that were smeared all across my lips and chin. Instead, she grabbed my hair and pulled it towards her, like there was some way that that would somehow get my face closer to hers. She then looked at me and told me something I will never forget for the rest of my days.

- I'm yours. All of me.

My wrists hurt. My feet too. I pulled. I pulled hard. Her rope skills were perfect. I heard a crack from the bed frame, but it didn't give. I wanted to hold her. To kiss her. Madly. Nothing else mattered. In that moment, I wanted her. Forever. I still do. And I don't think that will ever change. She saw my struggle and soothed me with her sweet voice.

- Calm down big boy. I'm here. I'm not going anywhere. Calm down. Don't forget what you told just now, this is not over yet.

She smiled, and while holding my head, she kissed me again. My body relaxed, my restraints softened, the pain was gone. Then she licked my cheeks. It felt both weird and weirdly arousing. I was returning back to normal

- What are you doing?

- Do you not like it?

- I actually do a lot. But it feels weird.

- Well, I suppose I know what that is like. Do you remember rubbing your wet dick all over my face? I'm pretty sure that that and this are the exact same feeling. So I'm just repaying the favor! Other than that I just want your face nice and lubricated, so I can rub my pussy all over it any way I want and feel heavenly doing soo.

- Oh god, just stop making me hornier and sit down here already.

She did, she got back on top of my face. But she didn't let me lick her, instead just rubbing her pussy on me. At some point I just accepted my role of being just a surface for her to rub on, I stuck my tongue out, and let her go at it. It wasn't long until she let crumble her dom facade, and just started moaning uncontrollably.

- Honey I'm getting closer. Listen, I might squirt. I want to know right now if you're ok with that.

- I thought we were past that.

- Well This is the thing. Once I start I won't be able to stop. And you aren't in a position where you can move out of the way if you change your mind. - I sighed

- You really are silly sometimes.

While she was busy talking I got back to work licking her clit. She was probably not expecting it, as she gasped for air. She didn't go back to scrubbing my whole face like before, but she didn't raise her hips either. I kept licking her until I heard her sweet moans calling out to me.

- Honey... Honey. I'm gonna cum. I'm gonna cum on your face! Are you sure!?

I could have stopped to reply, but honestly, I didn't want to. She was looking for some sort of confirmation which I had already given her a long time ago, and I couldn't be bothered to let go of that sweet pussy for a single second just to give it to her again. And besides, what more confirmation did she need besides me stuffing my face all the way up in her crotch?

- Fuck Honey! I'm cumming! It's gonna come out! I'M CUMMING!

She held her breath, and so did I for different reasons. My face was already completely wet, however it was still a pale comparison to what came next. I felt her warm squirts covering my face, hair, tongue, mouth, chin, neck, chest, all the way down to my belly and thighs. I felt the hot liquid,running down my body, pooling underneath me as the bed sheets soaked as much as they could. I was a wet, naked mess. And I couldn't be happier. Neither could she, given that, as soon as her body let her, she turned around, lied down on my wet body, and kissed me. She kissed me madly. Probably because she was mad. That would certainly explain what happened next.

- Honey I'm sorry. Tell me to stop and I will. But if you don't, I'm not gonna hold myself back.

- What? What's wrong? OH GOD!

She started sucking me off. Not teasing me with small licks and kisses. Sucking. Hungrily. Taking my dick as far as she could in her mouth. It went in deeper than I was expecting. Deeper than last time. "Was she practicing this?" I thought for a moment, but then I remembered I don't care, because my dick is already almost cumming with how sensitive it was.

- Fuck Honey! I'm cumming!

- No you're not.

She let go of my cock. I couldn't believe she was still teasing me after all this! I just wanted to cum! Just two to three more head bobs, that was all I needed! But she still didn't let me have them! Instead, she moved down to my balls, sucking and licking with the same hunger, satisfying herself while still denying my orgasm.

- Honey! Let me cum! PLEASE!!

- No. I'm not going to let you. You know what you chose, every action has a consequence. But I am not denying you because it was part of the deal. The deal ended once I came on your face. This is different. I'm denying you because I want you to resent me. I want your lust, your fury. I want to make you mad. And I want you to take revenge on my body. With this cock. I want you to punish me for all the suffering I am causing you. That's why I'm not letting you cum. Not today. Not until I drop from this position you let me take from you. You will wait until tomorrow. Until the sun shines and I am awake once again. Until then you have two options: ask me to stop, or endure. But pleeeease endure...

- FUCK! Honey! Just let me cum!!

- No.

She got up on my body and kissed me again. I don't know what I was feeling. I think I might have shed a tear but it was impossible to tell in the mess I was. She started grinding her clit against my dick.

- FUCK! PUT IT IN! PLEASE!

- No.

I was so close, but it wasn't enough! If she had rubbed me a little higher, a little closer to the head, it might have been enough, but she was perfect in my denial, and just the base of my shaft couldn't get me to tip over the edge.

- FUCK! I am gonna fuck you so bad!

- Fuck! Yes! Tell me! Tell me how you're gonna fuck me!

- Oh you don't wanna know! You're gonna regret this! I'll have no mercy! I'm gonna pound you so hard, your ass cheeks are gonna hurt! You won't be able to stand! And if you are, I'll grab your ass and fuck you again! I'm gonna make you squirt like a broken faucet! And I'm not gonna stop, I'm gonna keep ravaging your cunt over and over! I'm not gonna give a shit about how few or how many times you're gonna cum, I don't give a shit if I destroy your cunt! I'm not gonna fucking stop!

- YES! Oh fuck yes! That's it you bad boy! Resent me! Hate me! Let that ferment inside you. Let it boil and consume you. I want that so fucking bad. And then tomorrow, take me. Fuck me! Take your sweet earned revenge on my body. Make me your bitch and ravage me like a dog! Fuck I want it so bad! I'm gonna push you to the edge of insanity, and let all of your madness loose on me!

I was thrusting the air uncontrollably, pushing her whole body up as she kept rubbing herself against the base of my dick, making sure not to stimulate the head. Both her restraints as well as the bed frame, had a second moment to shine, as they managed to hold down a madman bent on revenge. I don't know what would have happened that night if I wasn't safely restrained. Because I let loose. I forgot all about keeping my cool, about keeping control over the situation. I let it all go. For a few moments, I was actually going mad. My dick didn't get to savour it, but I was still imagining her sweet, tender, fleshy cunt, wrapped around it. And I just wanted that. So. Fucking. Much!

- You have absolutely no clue. I'm gonna turn your cunt to mush! I'm gonna fucking rape you until you pass out!

- YES! YES! YES! I'M CUMMING AGAIN!

She came. But it was nothing like it usually was. I wasn't happy. I wasn't in the usual bliss that comes in these moments, even if not for me, for her. But I wasn't. I was enraged. My cock was rock hard, my balls hurt. I was going to fuck her. I didn't give a shit about her rules. She could take it. And I needed it.

Once she was satisfied, she stripped everything off her body, becoming completely naked.

- Don't forget. Tomorrow. I'm going to take your restraints off now. We are going to sleep, probably in the other bed, this one is drenched, but you're not going to wake me up. If you do, I'm not letting you do anything to me. So please, please! Don't wake me up.

She smiled and kissed me again. I wasn't smiling. In retrospect, I can't imagine how she didn't know exactly what was going on in my head. Which tells me just how unbreakable her trust in me was, as the next thing she did, was untie me. My hands first. I immediately grabbed her. I didn't need my feet, I could fuck her with them bound regardless. And then, I finally heard it.

- Bibi.

I froze. She didn't shout it. There wasn't fear in her voice. She just casually said her own name. She knew exactly what was going to happen. Because I immediately came back to my senses. Oh the irony! To have her use her safeword on the day that I actually let her be the one in control. All of the frustration I was about to let out on her got bottled up inside me. And for a moment I feared I was going to cry.

- Fuck. I'm sorry Bibi.

- No. Don't be. I actually wanted you to. Since you are always afraid of whether or not you could stop if I ever spoke it, I wanted you to know, as I did. And now you do. I'm actually the one that should apologize. I went way too far. I pushed you too much. But then it is also your fault. You should have told me to stop much sooner. I was so entranced on my fantasies of what you were gonna do to me tomorrow, that I couldn't think straight. I guess we're both just better off in our respective roles!

She smiled again. This time I smiled with her. I felt my eyes getting wet...

- Hey. I trust your word. So I'm not going back on mine. We're not doing anything more tonight. But what I said about tomorrow... Is all true. So bottle those little tears in. I want them to come off tomorrow as you're fucking me senseless!

And I did. But not all of them. I grabbed her, this time she said nothing, we just kissed and held each other for a while. We eventually moved to the guest's room bed for the night, which was much less wet.

- Oh, and one more thing. I'm not gonna be mad with you if you don't do this. But if you can, please refrain from masturbating alone during the night? Even though I did this to you, I hate the thought of you not using me to cum whenever you need. And after all that work I put in getting you nice and backed up, I wouldn't want you just throwing it all away down the toilet, right?

After I had already calmed down, she just had to perk my dick back up again.

- Ok Honey, I'll try. No promises though.

She smiled, kissed me good night, turned over, and almost immediately she was sleeping. I, on the other side, couldn't sleep a wink. I spooned her for a bit, but her naked butt cheeks on my crotch weren't exactly relaxing. I rolled to the other side of the bed. I was sweating. It was too hot. I took the blanked off. Too cold. I got up and dressed a t-shirt. I couldn't sleep at all. I considered jerking off, then decided not to. I turned on the PC and decided I wasn't going to sleep that night anyways.