Sweet Sunflower Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could feel my cock start to swell, and then I felt my balls tighten, and I knew the beginning of my orgasm wasn't far away.

"Do you want me to come in you, baby?" I asked her.

"Come in me!" she cried out. Fill me up with your cum!"

"Here it comes, baby. Get ready, here comes my hot seed." With that I gave her one huge thrust to the very innermost part of her cunt, and a hot jet of white sperm hit the back wall and flooded into her. Never mind that I was fixed. I wanted her husband to feel like I was impregnating her with my cum. "Take my seed, baby, suck it into you, suck it up your cunt!" I pumped load after load into her until it started gushing out the sides of her cunt.

I pulled my dick out and asked her, "Do you want him to come in right now and have a go with your freshly-fucked cunt?"

"What do you mean?" she asked, startled.

"I know he's here," I answered. "He's probably in some other room in front of a computer with his dong out, watching this whole thing. Do you want me to tell him to come in?"

"Would it be okay?" she asked.

"Sure," I said. "I've got nothing to hide, here." I looked at the camera. "Robby! Get in here."

Not 5 seconds later, the door opened and Robby stood in the doorframe.

"Get your rubber on, Robby," Sunflower said.

He went over to the other bedside table and pulled out a wrapped condom. He never looked at me.

"Take your pants down, Robby, don't be shy. Put the rubber on and you can fuck me right now, while his cum is still in me." Robby was in a daze, but sat on the edge of the bed, peeled down his sweatpants, and rolled the rubber onto his cock. It was smaller than mine, but not by much.

As he stood, I could see that he was in such a state that he was shaking. Sunflower was laying on her back with her head on the pillows, casually lounging. I could see my cum leaking out of her pussy. Robby got up on the bed and started to climb on her.

"Wait, Robby. Aren't you forgetting something?" Sunflower asked sternly. I leaned against a bureau, watching this bizarre scene unfold in front of me.

"With him here?" was Robby's weak reply.

"You know what you're supposed to do," Sunflower said. With that, Robby slid down to the foot of the bed, got his knees between her feet, and moved his head up between her legs. I swear I almost gagged when I saw him start to lick the insides of her thighs where our mixed juices had smeared. He methodically licked every inch of her, working his way up to her leaking cunt, which he placed his entire mouth on and started sucking and licking. So this is a cream pie, I thought. This guy likes the cream pie. I almost couldn't believe what I was seeing, but I was finding it more fascinating than sickening now.

"That's a good boy, Rob, Now you can fuck me," Sunflower said. Robby climbed on her, pushed his dick in her, grunted and thrust a few times, and shot his load.

"Pull it out, carefully, Rob, so the rubber doesn't break," Sunflower told him. He pulled his dick out of her, got off the bed and went to the bathroom, where he rolled the condom off his dick and threw it in the toilet.

When he came back in the room I said, "Hey, Robbie. Everything okay?" He looked at me for the first time since he had come in the room.

"Yeah, sure," he said. "It's just, you know."

I told him, "Everything's cool with me if it's cool with you." I wanted to reassure him.

"Yeah, it's all good," he said, picked up his clothes and left the room.

--------------------------------------------------

We began to include Rob (I didn't like calling him Robby) in our games from time to time. More and more I would go to her house, and we would make Rob stand outside the door and listen to us fuck. It bothered me a bit that the game had changed: now we were actually being kind of mean to Rob, and although he accepted it, and seemed to actually want it, it still rankled me a little.

The most memorable experience from this era was when I invited some old buddies from work over to watch a Bowl game. I also invited Rob and he was introduced as a new friend of mine. There were five of us watching the game, and Sunflower showed up just before the game started with bags of groceries. I introduced her to the gang as a gal I was dating, and told them that she had brought the beer, snacks, and a little lunch.

Sunflower started off fully clothed, but little by little as the game progressed, she unbuttoned buttons and shed clothes. By the second quarter, she was wearing a short skirt with no panties, and finding every excuse to bend over, showing off her shaved pussy to the guys. During half time she served us hot dogs and potato salad wearing only her see-through lingerie. During the third quarter, she sat in a chair near the T.V. with her legs spread open, masturbating herself with an oversized wiener from the lunch tray. The guys were getting hot and starting to make comments about how they wanted her to come over so they could feel her tits. Robby was almost shaking, he was so turned on by having his wife expose herself to these strange men.

I got up and nodded at her and headed to the kitchen. She stopped her show and followed me.

"Listen, I don't mind what you're doing, but you're getting these guys hot. You need to either stop now, or let it go to the next level," I advised.

"Would you mind?" she asked. I've gotten myself awfully hot, too. Here, feel my pussy." She took my hand and brought it to her crotch. She was soaked.

"I don't care what you do...just remember that if you put any of them in your mouth or let them fuck you, I won't touch you for at least three weeks. It's up to you, and it's fine with me, but just know that I'm not going to want to go right back to fucking you after you've had a bunch of strange cock in you."

We went back in the room, and she started cleaning up some of the empties and dirty plates, making sure to bend over and let the boys see her pendulous breasts swinging through the sheer fabric. She looked at one of the guys and said, "Are you looking at my breasts?"

"Yeah!" he retorted. "They're awesome! Are they real?"

"They sure are, baby," she shot back as she walked over to him. "Check for yourself." She lifted the baby-doll over her head. Everyone started exclaiming over what perfect tits she had as she grabbed my buddy's hand and brought it up to her tits. He began rubbing them and squeezing them.

"They're real alright," he reported to the crowd.

Soon Sunflower was walking around the room, letting each of them in turn touch and fondle her breasts. After 15 minutes of this, she went into the bathroom and returned with a bottle of baby oil and 3 condoms. She sat down next to the first guy that had touched her breasts and unzipped his pants. We had all lost interest in the game by now.

She told him to pull out his hard boner and opened one of the condoms, then unrolled it down his cock. "Play with my tits," she said as she squirted the baby oil in her hand. As he started mauling her tits, she started jerking off his condom-covered cock with the baby oil. He started to make a move for her cunt, but she grabbed his arm, stopping him, and said, "No, that's saved for John later." He blew his load in about 5 minutes, then she moved on to the next guy, and then the next. She jerked each of them off while they played with her tits, save for Rob and me. I looked over and saw Rob rubbing his cock through his trousers as he looked on, transfixed as his wife jerked off three guys in a row.

By the time she finished off the third guy, the game was over, and she announced that everyone had to scram; she had some business to finish with me. She pointed at Robby. "You stay, though. I kind of like you." The other guys grumbled about why they didn't get to stay too, but were soon gone. I'd have trouble explaining all this later, but again, what the heck!

After they left I fucked her twice, then Rob fucked her with his condom on. They didn't end up leaving until after 10:00.

Something else began to eat at me during this period. It had started as her and her husband being a team, and I was the tool to enhance their sex life. But it all had changed. Now Sunflower craved sex with me, and we were the team, and Rob seemed to be the outsider. Although she still considered herself as belonging with Rob, she merely allowed him to satisfy himself after I had given her the pleasure she needed so much. I don't know what went on when I wasn't there, but I think she had pretty much taken firm control of the relationship.

And I felt bad for Rob, because even though he had started it all, he was losing control of his wife, and their relationship was being damaged by her lust for me. It finally hit me why I was so uncomfortable. I realized that Sunflower was falling for me, and I felt bad about Rob because I, too, was falling for her.

I couldn't do it anymore.

I called Sunflower the next morning and asked her and Rob to come over to my house after work that evening. She told me she was still kind of sore from the night before, and I told her that I just wanted to talk.

When they arrived that evening, I sat them both down and said, "This has to end."

Robby jumped in immediately, and said, "Yeah, I agree. It's getting out of hand." Sunflower started to protest, which confirmed my decision.

"No, Anne," I said. "It has to end. You and your husband come first, and it's not that way anymore. This isn't healthy for any of us." It was tough to say, but true.

After more conversation, we finally got Sunflower to agree that the fun times had to come to an end.

Then Robby spoke up. "I think we should have one last big fling, all three of us." I was surprised, because it had never been the three of us. It had been Anne and Rob, or it had been Sunflower and me. "I think we should have one night where we just let it all out, and then that will be it."

Sunflower immediately jumped on the idea. "We could get a hotel room out of town! We could just go for one last decadent night!"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

And so that's how I ended up with a cold glass of Maker's Mark on ice in my right hand, and Sunflower's warm breast in my left hand, and Robby squirting on the carpet (see Chapter 1 if you missed this).

They had rented a King Suite at the Marriot Town Center Hotel in Charleston. I made the hour drive from home and knocked on the door, a bottle of Maker's in my left hand, my digital camera in my right. Sunflower, wearing nothing but a short sheer gown, her luscious breasts bursting the seams, let me in and gave me a big kiss. Then the fun started

I had given Robby my digital camera and told him to take as many pictures as he wanted as the evening went on. I told him I would crop them and send the edited pictures to them as a keepsake of the night.

After Rob squirted on the carpet, we all lay on the bed, reminiscing over the past few months and scrolling through the pictures he had taken earlier. They were pretty hot, actually. When I thought Robby had had enough time to recover, I gave Sunflower a long kiss, and a gentle squeeze of both her tits. Then, looking into her eyes, I told her there was something I wanted her to do for me.

"Anything," was her reply.

"I want you to lick Robby's cock," I told her. Robby reached for a condom. "No, Rob," I said. "No condom."

Sunflower looked deep into my eyes, and she silently accepted that the end had come for us. She turned and put her head in Rob's lap and started licking and stroking his cock. When she had it nice and hard, I took a sip of my Maker's, and said, "Fuck her Rob. Fuck your wife. Fuck her like you own her."

With that, Rob pushed Anne, my former Sunflower, onto her back, climbed on top of her, and ran his bare cock into her cunt. When I heard Anne come for the first time, I grabbed my clothes, my camera, and silently crept from the room, closing the door quietly behind me.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Once I emailed the pictures of that night to them, it was the end of it. I often wondered about how they had fared. Were they able to hold it together, or had they continued their fantasy, perhaps with someone who had taken it a step further and had not been so careful with their relationship.

Many years later, I got an email from Anne. She had written to tell me that she had been writing for an erotica website, and that she had written a three-part series about her relationship with Sam, the first man she had cuckolded her husband with. She sent me a link to the story, and I saw that she had included a picture on the website. In it, she was lounging on a bed in pale blue lingerie, one strap down, her big brown nipple exposed. She had aged a little, but her breasts were still spectacular.

In her email she told me that Rob had taken the pictures, her way of telling me they were still together. She also asked me if it would be okay with me if she wrote another series about the time we had together.

I wrote back and told her that it was up to Rob.

12