Sweet Surrender Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you know what you look like, Brooke?" Alexandra asked. "You look like a submissive lesbian slut."

I released another moan and removed my fingers from inside me, the temptation to fuck myself rapidly with them too great. Instead, I resumed lightly making circles against my clitoris, that action easier to control when it came to my almost rabid libido. I saw Alexandra smile and instantly knew that she was enjoying my sensual torture. Knowing she was pleased only made me strive to give her an even more licentious display. I pinched my nipple harder, tugging at it roughly until it gave me back a mixture of pleasure and pain. I moaned loudly, lost in a fog of lust, wary that I was in danger of crashing on the rocks of my potential climax at any moment.

I wasn't aware that Alexandra had left her seat until I felt her breath against my neck. "You're such a good little submissive slut," she whispered into my ear, sending chills racing down my spine. My fingers began to rub a little harder against my engorged love button in response as if acting of their own accord. "I've ached to have you worshiping at my feet since the first time I laid eyes on you out by your pool. Would you like that?"

"Yes," I replied breathlessly as I squeezed my clitoris between my middle and index fingers. The thought of finding myself even further sexually subjugated to the raven-haired beauty was so delicious to me. I could already taste it, I just wanted more, more, more.

Alexandra's lips were suddenly on my neck in response, her hands resting on my shoulders as she nibbled at my skin. I was so close to coming that it was getting increasingly harder to hold off. I was smart enough to realize that she was teasing me and testing my resolve. While I was willing to do my best to hold out, that didn't mean I wasn't above begging.

"Can I come?" I pleaded, my voice quivering with the pressure of need filling up inside me. I agonized with a runaway amount of desire, my core beginning to ache with an encumbrance of tension that begged to be released. "Please?"

"Stop!" Alexandra ordered, her lips leaving my neck, where they'd left a trail of moisture and goosebumps in their wake. My hands froze where they were as if they'd suddenly rusted in place, a whine escaping from somewhere deep inside me at the disappointment of being denied.

A very controlled version of Alexandra reappeared from behind me, and, from all appearances, one would have never would have known there had been any cracks showing in her steely veneer just moments earlier. I stared at her in anticipation as she quietly settled back in her chair, an unreadably stoic expression on her face.

"Be a good girl and get dressed, Brooke," Alexandra said as she picked up her pen and notepad.

I sat there for a moment, utterly stunned and equally frustrated. Whereas moments before I'd been on the precipice of a white-hot orgasm, it now felt as if a bucket of cold water had been dumped on my arousal.

"Pardon?" I replied, feeling completely confused.

"You heard me," Alexandra said. "You're not ready yet. You haven't earned the right to come for me."

I stared across at her, still paralyzed. Eventually, though, my senses returned, and I leaned over to pick up my clothes, slipping my feet back into my panties and pulling them in place. The lacy material instantly clung to my wetness. I retrieved my yoga pants and put them on before slipping my feet back into my shoes and zipping up my top. I then sat back in the chair, feeling completely unsure of myself.

"Before our final session tomorrow," Alexandra said, her voice even and succinct, "I want you to spend the night thinking about your life, and whether you truly feel fulfilled - all of your needs being met. If you decide they are not, then you need to further decide just where to go from there - what you're willing to do to meet them - or, perhaps more precisely, get them met."

I sat there with my mind swirling, almost feeling dizzy. I wasn't sure what she was getting at, and found I felt too uncertain to ask. Was she suggesting that our relationship could be more than just mind-altering sex? If so, was that something I wanted, too?

"I need to hear that you understand what I'm saying, Brooke."

"I do," I replied, even though I totally didn't.

"Good," Alexandra said as she stood from her chair. "Then that will be all for today. "I'll see you out."

I stood and met her at the door, her hand coming to rest on my lower back just above the swell of my ass. My mind raced as we trekked the short distance through her home to the front door, where I knew we'd say goodbye. The thought left me feeling deprived and abandoned, the need to remain in Alexandra's presence suddenly paramount in my mind.

We reached the door and she turned to me. I faced her and looked up into her baby blues, my eyes pleading with hers as she towered over me. My heart suddenly leaped at what I saw in her gaze. There was highly restrained want and desire there, born of a discipline I didn't quite understand. She wanted me as much as I wanted her, which made her refusal of our dual desires all that much more of a mystery.

"Once again, you are not to touch yourself tonight, nor are you to have sex with your husband. It will only take me one glance at you tomorrow to know whether you've abstained or not, so don't think you can get away with doing so." Her hands went to my hips and pulled me in against her body.

I trembled at the close contact, my eyes going to her lips, which appeared wet and glossy. I licked my own lips, craving a taste of hers like a starving man inches away from a feast. I'd never wanted anything more.

"Here's something for you to think about tonight when you're lying in bed and thinking about tomorrow. Hopefully, it will help you to come to the right decision for you - the one that will fill you with the most happiness and satisfaction in your life."

I was still pondering the meaning behind Alexandra's words when she dipped her head and claimed my mouth, her lips proving to be every bit as soft and pliable as I'd imagined them to be in my fantasies. I melted into her kiss, my arms sliding up and across her shoulders as my hands landed behind her neck, pulling her in to deepen our embrace. I felt her tongue probe my lips and I willingly opened my mouth to grant it admittance. My own tongue met hers, the two dancing together in a twisting display that spoke of our passion for one another. I moaned in appreciation of her effort.

All too soon it was over, with me still standing there in a daze. I numbly stepped backward as Alexandra made to open the door. I had to make a conscious effort not to stumble as I crossed the threshold and stepped out onto her front stoop. I turned to face her, wanting to drink in one final glance of her beauty.

"Think of me tonight," she said, gazing at me with longing, because I know that I'll be thinking of you."

I couldn't push any words past my lips, which were still swollen from her kiss. Instead, I merely nodded my head. Alexandra graced me with a smile before closing her front door. I stood there for a moment, too lost in my own thoughts to risk moving. Finally, though, I turned and walked down her steps to the front walkway sure of one thing:

The next twenty-three hours couldn't pass quickly enough.

12