Sweet Surrender Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I didn't bother contradicting Alexandra, if anything, I agreed with her. She knew that things between Steve and I had been tense of late. I'd filled her in over the phone about the big blowup between us. It had been her that had recommended that I not shut him out completely, although my husband had managed to do that on his own.

"Oh, fuck! You're going to make me come on that sexy little face of yours. Aren't you, you slut?" Alexandra's hips kicked into overdrive, her slickness sliding back and forth across my face, the ridge of my nose rubbing against her clitoris with each stroke. It was all I could do to catch a quick breath when my nose was randomly in the clear so that I wouldn't suffocate.

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" Alexandra yelled at the top of her lungs as her hips froze in place and began to convulse. Her tender little love button ended up centered against my mouth; I quickly sucked it in and attacked it with my tongue as her thighs clamped against the sides of my head.

Alexandra collapsed down onto the bed beside me, her chest heaving like a blacksmith's bellow as she tried to catch her breath. I rolled over on my side and stared down at her, a smile coming to my lips as I leaned down and sucked her right nipple into my mouth.

She opened her beautiful blue eyes to find mine staring back into them. "Let me get my wind back," she said, "and then I'm going to fuck that naughty little cunt of yours." To emphasize how appealing I found that idea, I lightly bit at her protuberant nub, stretching it out away from her body. "Of course, if you continue doing that, I may end up riding that lovely little face again."

"You can do to me whatever you want, Alex," I cooed back at her seductively, and I meant it. We'd still had so little time together that I'd barely dipped my toe into the waters of our affair - deep waters, I hoped, to match their undeniably strong currents. I was desperately intent on wholly submerging myself in them. I'd gone twenty-four years being half a stranger to myself, and three suppressing even those parts I knew and understood. Now that I'd been introduced to my whole and complete self, I wanted to get to know her in full detail: her likes, her wants, and her every desire.

Alexandra suddenly grabbed my shoulders and flipped me over on my back, rolling on top of me and settling her lower half between my legs. I could feel her wetness mingling with mine as she ground her sex against me, causing me to whine. Leaning down, she tenderly kissed my lips and said, "You stay right here. I'll be back in just a moment to take care of that needy little wet cunt of yours."

An almost euphoric rush of arousal cascaded through my body at the thought of Alexandra doing just that. I watched as she got off the bed and made for a door to my left. She opened it up and disappeared inside. I could see that it was a walk-in closet, with clothes hanging off to one side. I felt giddy at the prospect of what type of toys Alexandra kept hidden inside its confines. I knew she had said it had been more than a year since she had last had sex until she'd had it with me. I couldn't help but wonder what her life had been like then. Why had her last relationship ended? She'd avoided talking about it when I'd questioned her, so I strongly suspected that it had ended bitterly.

Those thoughts evaporated the moment she exited the closet wearing a strap-on harness, with the attached realistic-looking dildo dangling heavily down between her legs. If the first dildo she'd fucked me with had been merely thick, this one was obscenely so. My eyes felt they might bulge out of my head as I watched her grab hold of it, her long and delicate fingers failing to wholly surround its circumference.

"Um, you're not actually planning on putting that inside me, are you?"

Crawling up onto the bed and settling between my legs with a brazen smile gracing her beautiful face, Alexandra stroked her faux-cock and said, "Every last inch of it."

I took a deep breath and eyed the head of the monstrously thick cock as it approached the opening of my sodden sex...

12