Sweet Surrender Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm sure you can remedy that situation on your next business trip," Alexandra said, her voice taking on a breathless quality that told me she was close to coming. I felt her thighs tighten on either side of my head as I clamped down on her clitoris and hoovered it into my mouth, my tongue performing a tap dance against it that was worthy of Fred Astaire. Alexandra began to shake, her stomach muscles tightening up as her climax struck her. Between her hand on the back of my head and the way her thighs had clamped down on me like a vice, I could hardly breathe.

Alexandra's climax finally eased up and she released my head, air rushing into my lungs even as I felt the cool air-conditioned air in the room meet the wetness on my face. I wore the coating like a badge of honor as I sat back on my haunches, able to look up and see our new guest for the first time.

Our guest, because I'm Alexandra's girlfriend.

Diedre was an attractive middle-aged woman who appeared to be just shy of fifty. Her black hair had the first hints of gray interspersed among its locks, and she had surprisingly few wrinkles for a woman her age.

"Hi," I said, blushing as I stood, the feeling of embarrassment finally catching up with me.

"Hi yourself," she replied, and her eyes dropped down to the large diamond I wore on my left hand. "Does your husband know what you're getting up to in your new job?"she replied, her eyes dropping down to the large diamond I wore on my left hand.

"Dee... don't you even start," Alexandra warned in a protective manner that endeared her to me even further.

"I'm just teasing," she said, waving a hand at me.

"No, he doesn't," I replied anyway. "Does yours know you fuck other women and come here to be disciplined by Alexandra?"

"Oh!" Diedre said with a grin, "I like this one, Alex. She has a bit of a bratty streak in her."

"She does," Alexandra said, looking at me with approval as she slipped back into her pants. "And she can be a bit of a tease, too. I think that she likes the idea of getting spanked for it."

I felt my face heat up at the thought that she still owed me a spanking - and not just my face. What's more, I knew that the thought of it excited Alexandra, too. I could see it in her eyes as she stared at me with wanton intent.

"Do you need anything else?" I asked her, the slight quiver in my voice the only outward sign of my need.

"That will be all for now, Brooke," she replied with a smile. "You can close the door on your way out."

"It was a pleasure to meet you," I told Diedre with a nod, and made my way past her to the door.

"You too," she replied, and I could hear the smile in her voice.

I exited the room, closing the door behind me before sitting down at my desk. Sitting there, I couldn't help but wonder what Alexandra had told her about me. Were they in there talking about me right now? And why did the thought of that fill me with worry?

12