Sweet Surrender Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, I wouldn't wait too long to tell her how you feel, because you might be surprised by how strongly she feels about you."

"And I assume that, for the sake of fairness, you've given her the same advice?"

"Like I said --"

But then it was too late to say any more. Alexandra returned just seconds later, a file in her hand. She paused, her eyes passing between us, and she seemed to sense the tension in the air. I stiffened up, expecting her to ask what was going on, but at the last second she seemed to decide better of it -- and I was quite grateful that she had.

"Here's the basis for that document we talked about earlier. You might want to familiarize yourself with it before the next time we meet to talk. You might need to have your assistant do some research within the community about how things are done." I had no idea what they were talking about and assumed it had something to do with a subject the pair had discussed before my arrival. That and apparently how deep Alexandra's feelings for me ran.

"I'll get to work... Ladies."

We watched her back down the driveway and when she was gone, Alexandra turned to me and with a raised eyebrow suggestively said, "Do you have to head home to that horrid little turd of a man you married, or can you stay awhile longer?"

I giggled at the phrasing. Her creatively demeaning titles for Steve seemed in limitless supply. "I can stay awhile. After all, I put him on notice before I left that I was technically at your disposal twenty-four hours a day."

"Hmmm, we won't put that to the test tonight," Alexandra announced as she slowly backed me up against the wall in her foyer, her mouth coming within a hair's width of my lips. I dragged my tongue across them, wetting them in anticipation as I stared into her intense blue orbs, my heart racing and my clit beginning to throb. "But after tomorrow, who knows?"

"And what would you do to me if you had me here at your beck and call all night long?" I asked teasingly as her hands found my hips, her right thigh settling between my legs and pressing firmly against my sex as she pulled my hips forward. The moan that escaped my lips brought a smile to her face that said she was well-pleased with how responsive my body was to her manipulation of it.

"Why don't we head up the stairs to my bedroom and let me give you a preview of just how such a night might go?" Alexandra suggested, her throaty tone telling me precisely what effect I was having on her as well.

With that, her lips crashed against mine. My mouth opened to plead for her tongue, and Alexandra acquiesced to my need as hers found mine. My arms slipped up around her neck, my hands finding the nape as she did her best to devour me. My nipples tightened in response and pressed almost painfully against the lacy material of the bra I wore -- a particularly sexy little number that I'd chosen specifically for her. They begged for release, and I silently promised them just that, along with the hope that they would soon find their way between Alexandra's lips.

I released a strident groan and pushed her away, taking her hand and heading for the stairs. I heard her giggle behind me and say, "My, how the tables have turned!"

I tugged even harder on her hand, trying to pull her up the steps ever faster. "What do you expect? You've got me wickedly horny!"

"Most sluts stay that way almost perpetually," Alexandra announced playfully as her free hand slapped at my bottom.

"Fine! I'm a slut! But just hurry up before my pussy catches fire!"

"Sluts don't have pussies, they have naughty cunts," Alexandra replied informatively as we reached her bedroom. I practically burst through the door as I released her hand and began to tear off my clothes.

"Well, this slut's naughty, nasty, dirty little cunt requires your attention," I said without shame as I figuratively shredded my undergarments and flung them from my body. "I need you to fuck me, please!" I mounted her bed and slid to the middle of her mattress before reclining on my back and opening my legs, my knees up and spread wide in a wanton display as my left hand snaked down between my legs and began to rub at my needy sex.

"Well, since you asked so nicely," Alexandra replied as she finished undressing, the sight of her nearly nude body making my pussy ache ever further as I put on a lascivious display for her. Removing her bra, she tossed it aside before turning her back to me and heading for the closet where I knew she kept a few toys. If it was even possible, my excitement skyrocketed even higher at the thought of her stretching my slut hole, whatever dildo she chose to use rubbing deliciously at the plug still seated in my anal canal.

She exited the closet with several items in her hands. I recognized a strap-on harness along with the dildo that she'd used on me previously when we'd made love up there in her bedroom. The other straps and cuffs were new to me, however, but I had little doubt that whatever their use, they would only succeed in making our sex more exciting. Alexandra had yet to steer me wrong.

"Be a good little slut and give me your wrist," she demanded as she set her collection of items on the bed and reached out. I could see that they consisted of leather cuffs, one of which she was currently placing around my right wrist. They also included a couple of lengths of rope and a blindfold, something that we'd yet to experiment with. I watched quietly as she tied a simple yet sturdy-looking knot through the clamp attached to the cuff around my wrist. My eyes then followed as she stretched the other end of the binding and ran it through an eyebolt that, until just then, I had failed to notice. There, she tied a similar knot that left my right hand and arm stretched up behind me.

I impatiently watched as she repeated the process on the other side, my hips writhing as I closed my legs together and squeezed them tightly in the hopes of gaining enough pressure to achieve relief for my needy sex. I knew Alexandra was teasing me; my desperation was as clear as that of an addict being teased with a loaded needle meant for someone else's vein. I was desperate for relief, though, and if that meant playing her game, I was more than willing to play my part.

When I was securely bound, she climbed up onto the bed and held the blindfold up for me to see. "Have you ever been blindfolded during sex?"

"No, Mistress Alex," I replied, slipping into a submissive frame of mind.

"Oh, goody, another first!" she said, covering my eyes and asking me to lift my head so she could tie it in place. Once that was done, I felt her moving around, only to sense that she'd left the bed altogether. "I'm still here," she announced, "but I must make one more trip to my closet. I had too much in my hands during my first trip and I still need a few more things for our little session."

I lay there in the dark and once again began to squeeze my thighs together, my ass gyrating in place against the mattress as I heard Alexandra giggle at my plight. Her laughter faded, I assumed because she'd entered her closet. I groaned loudly to make apparent how desperate my need was, but she either didn't hear me, or her sadistic streak was too busy enjoying my exigent state of need to bother responding.

"Mistress!" I called out. "Please hurry!"

"Hush, kitten," came her response as I heard her exit her closet and close the door behind her. "Don't make me have to retrieve a ball gag to keep you quiet."

I huffed my reply like an insolent child and returned to my futile efforts to relieve my sodden cunt against air. Alexandra was clearly enjoying the depraved and slutty display I was putting on, the smell of my arousal permeating the room as I bit at my tongue to prevent the urge to beg further.

"Now, have you ever -- wait, what did I do with that damned crop? Ah, there it is -- have you ever had to endure forced orgasms?"

"Forced?" I asked incredulously. "I've never had to endure orgasms of ANY kind before I met you! What are 'forced orgasms?'"

"That's where you're made to come so often that it becomes almost painful."

That didn't sound very appealing at all. But then I had to remind myself to trust Alexandra. The sensual pain she'd inflicted upon my body hadn't left any lasting marks or effects. If she thought I might enjoy something new, then who was I to question her?

"Whatever you want, Mistress Alex."

"Good girl," came her reply as I felt the bed shift from her weight upon it. The thought of my sexual release being that much closer should have brought me relief, but if anything, it only made me crave it that much more.

I felt something cold touch my sex and jumped in response. "Easy, kitten," Alexandra said in a soothing voice. "I'm going to be inserting something inside of you that will touch you on the inside as well as that naughty little love button you've been trying to rub against everything in the room the last few minutes. And when I finally turn it on, you'll get all the stimulation that you can handle."

"Yes, Mistress," I replied, trying to keep the whine out of my voice.

"Now, I want you to pull your legs in, knees bent and open wide so that you expose your sexy little backside to me."

I hurriedly did as she asked, wondering how concupiscent and lustful I looked, and hoping that she was pleased with the show I was putting on. Being blindfolded only served to make my imagination of how the scene was playing out in her eyes all the more vivid. I could imagine her staring down at the erotic display I was putting on, her own need being repressed as she fought to remain in control. That, in turn, made me wonder if Alexandra ever allowed herself to lose control, and what it would look like.

"Are you still with me, kitten?"

"Yes," I eagerly replied

"What were you just thinking about?"

I blushed at the thought of admitting all that had just been going through my mind. "I was just thinking about whether... Oh my god!"

"That feels nice, doesn't it?" Alexandra asked, and from the sound of her voice, I could almost picture the smile on her face. "The gadget inside you has a Bluetooth receiver and I can control it with my phone. For instance, I can turn it up..."

"Oh, fuck, I'm going to come! Please Mistress, can I come?" I begged as the vibrations inside me and against my clit were about to make her answer irrelevant.

"Tonight, you don't need permission to come, kitten," she replied. "Tonight, you can climax as much as you want."

"Fuck! Yes! I'm coming!" I screamed at the top of my voice, not caring whether the neighborhood could hear me or not. I luxuriated in the ambiance of my release, the feel of it flooding over me like a deluge of liquid ecstasy. I rejoiced in the touch of it, tears flooding my eyes beneath the blindfold as my entire body tensed, the radiating rapturous waves of joy pushing me deeper into a state of nirvana than I could ever remember going. I was lost and willingly floating away downstream on a lazy current as I relished the potent mix of post-orgasmic brain chemistry flooding through my body.

But just when I thought I'd found a soft spot to lazily enjoy my state of bliss, I was startled out of my reverie by a resurgence of the pulsing vibrations of the toy still attached to my sex. I'd momentarily forgotten it thanks to the mental fog brought on by my climax, but I was quickly shocked back to a state of mental alertness by the rapid alternating beats palpitating my pussy. Not long after that, those relentless sensations drove me back towards arousal.

I hadn't thought it possible for one climax to piggyback on top of the other, but once again Alexandra proved me wrong. Thankfully, my next orgasm wasn't of the Earth-shattering variety that the first had been. It was more of the lethargic variety, plateauing and holding steady before gracefully declining in intensity and allowing me to sink lazily back into the mattress, my brain once again being snowed under by its release of a surge of dopamine.

"Don't get too comfortable, kitten," Alexandra coyly warned. "We're hardly through."

Once again the toy sprang to life, that time with an alternating sequence that immediately had my clitoris twitching in response. I couldn't help the moan that escaped from within me; my overly sensitive nub -- which, just a short while ago had been aching to be touched -- was begging to be left in peace.

"Oh, god!" I cried out, my hips beginning to jump with each blast of vibration from the now torturous toy between my legs. "It's too much, Mistress!"

"Bear with it, kitten," Alexandra said. "Do that and you'll be richly rewarded, I promise."

Thankfully, most of the pulses chose that moment to switch to my G-spot, causing a much more pleasurable sensation that was quickly joined by the feel of her fingertips at my bottom. I wiggled my taut derriere in response and moaned as I felt her take possession of the handle to my butt plug and begin to manipulate it.

"That feels good, doesn't it, kitten?" she cooed at me, drawing the plug out to its thickest point before allowing it to sink back in.

"Yes, Mistress," I replied, the heat rapidly building once again in my core and threatening to reach a critical mass.

"I'm starting to believe that my slutty little kitty cat really enjoys having her ass played with," Alexandra said as she twisted and pulled at the plug. "And I believe my girl is about ready to go to the next size up!"

My next climax hit, coming on slowly like a lumbering train attempting to build up speed on an uphill section of track. Like the last one, its intensity paled compared to the first, but what it lacked in raw power it more than made up for in longevity, curling my toes until my calves began to cramp. It faded with equal grace; shocks and gentle spasms coursed through me long after its peak had passed.

"That makes three!" Alexandra announced joyously. "How many more do you think we can manage?"

I managed a weak giggle over her almost childlike excitement at the prospect of torturing me with ecstasy. I had absolutely no idea of the best way to answer her question. Until she'd come along, I'd thought myself the only person capable of making me come, and even I had never managed to produce multiple orgasms, much less made myself climax in rapid succession. The artist-level mastery Alexandra had displayed over my body in the little more than a month we'd been together told me that I should never be surprised by her skills. My body was Alexandra's canvas; her fingertips, toys, and tongue acted as her paintbrush and palette knife. I could only hope that when she was done, she would see me as her finest work.

"With you in charge, I guess the sky's the limit."

"Listen to you. Flattery isn't going to save you, kitten. For the next hour or so you are mine to do with as I please, and it pleases me to see you reduced to a quivering mass of jelly who will hardly be able to make the short walk home to her limp-dicked loser of a husband."

I had no doubt that she would make good on her promise.

<<<<<>>>>>

I slowly made my way up the front walkway to our house on shaky legs. Steve hadn't been considerate enough to leave the front light on, so it took me a couple of minutes fumbling with my keys before I found the right one and managed to unlock the door.

I wasn't surprised to find that every light in the house was off. After all, it was just midnight, and Steve needed his sleep -- not that he knew just how badly he'd need it yet, given the day he was going to wake up to. It made perfect sense that he would already be in bed; what didn't make sense was that our bedroom door was locked.

I turned and retreated down the stairs, deciding that a glass of wine and our downstairs guest room would be an acceptable alternative for the night. Pouring myself what I knew to be a particularly fruity glass of red, I grabbed my things and retreated to bed.

Sliding beneath the covers of the queen size bed in the guest room, I turned off the light and lay my head down, my mind already drifting back to the torturous ecstasy I'd endured at the hands of my dominant girlfriend.

<<<<<>>>>>

My husband's little attempt at showing his displeasure hadn't managed to dull the shine on what had been a very eventful evening. Fourteen had been the number of climaxes that Alexandra had skillfully managed to coax from my poor little kitty before I'd finally begged her to stop. Her toy had given me the first seven climaxes; her skill with the strap-on produced another three. The final four had come in rapid succession as she'd eaten me, her tongue lashing my tender little love button within an inch of its existence as her long digits had skillfully fucked my naughty cunt.

I'd been too tired to move when she was done, all the energy in my body used up. She hadn't asked me to reciprocate even a smidgen of the pleasure she'd provided me, a fact I'd been eternally grateful for. Instead, we'd curled up beneath the covers of her bed, my head resting on her shoulder as I'd laid on my side facing her.

"I'm falling for you," had been the surprising words to come out of Alexandra's mouth, and they'd made my eyes fly open. I'd found her staring at me, her intense, sapphire-colored eyes full of love. "No, that's being dishonest with you and myself. The truth is that I'm completely head over heels in love with you."

If I hadn't already known that I loved her back, I did at that moment. Hearing her romantic decree had filled my heart with joy. For maybe the first time in my life I'd had an honest reply to those words ready to spill forth from my breast and from my lips. They hadn't filled me with dread or trepidation and I hadn't felt obligated to return them out of a sense of duty. I'd wanted to say them because if I hadn't, I'd felt like I might have exploded.

"Wait!" Alexandra had said, putting her fingers to my lips. "I have more to say, and I need to get it out before you say anything."

Her fingers still resting against my lips, I'd nodded my head in reply and given her my full attention.

"This is the third time I've been in love," she'd begun, her eyes taking on a wistful, faraway look. "The first time was with my college girlfriend. She was my first, and if fate hadn't stepped in, she would have likely been my only partner. We were together for nearly three years when she began feeling really tired all the time. I encouraged her to go to the doctor, but she was stubborn and refused to go until a fainting spell outside one of her lecture halls left her little choice but to give in."

"What was it?"

"Non-small cell lung cancer, stage four. Her name was Greta, and she was Gretchen's twin sister."

I'd thought back to earlier in the night, and how my attorney had risked breaching professional etiquette -- and the boundaries of a very new relationship -- to look out for Alexandra. What had seemed out of place at the time had made perfect sense, and I'd regretted the reaction I'd had.

"She lasted almost six months after being diagnosed. I was holding her when she passed. She couldn't have weighed more than eighty pounds. The disease and the drugs to combat it had decimated her body."

There'd been tears running down Alexandra's cheeks. I'd reached up to wipe them away, my heart hurting for her and the loss she'd suffered. I couldn't imagine having her taken away from me after just a month. The thought of losing her after having her in my life for three years had seemed almost insurmountable.

"After she was gone, I was depressed. I barely made it through school and probably wouldn't have gone on to graduate school if Gretchen and a few other close friends hadn't stepped in and got me to start seeing a therapist.