Sweet Surrender Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I met Allie a few years later at a lifestyle convention out in Vegas. She was this tiny little thing that I was almost instantly smitten with. I'd been dabbling in the D/s lifestyle for several years, but it was meeting her that got me involved in it on a full-time basis. We spent the weekend together and things got pretty intense between us quickly. But then our holidays ended and we both had to go home."

I couldn't help but think about how Allie sounded a lot like me: a petite submissive who Alexandra had become hot and heavy with soon after meeting her. I'd wondered if I looked like her and if perhaps that wasn't why she'd been drawn to me in the first place.

"A couple of weeks after Vegas, I got a call out in LA from Allie. She lived back east, and I'd given her my phone number in the event she was ever out on the west coast and wanted to get together. I'd never really expected to hear from her again. So, when she called to tell me that she was moving to Los Angeles, I was floored."

"Was she moving out there because of you?" I'd asked.

"That thought never even occurred to me at the time, but as it turns out, yeah. She'd put in for a transfer at the company she worked for back east and took the first position to come open. I was excited to have her there, because the two of us had really had a connection in Vegas."

"And was it the same in LA?"

"Maybe even more so. She ended up moving in with me after being out there only a month, and for the first time, I had a full-time submissive. I felt wholly fulfilled as a person. I know it sounds trite to say, but she completed me."

"What went wrong?" I'd asked. Something obviously had.

"Investing yourself totally in someone can hold tremendous risks, kitten, and a Dominant/submissive relationship can already be fraught with danger, because the two of you come to totally rely on each other. It's almost a co-dependent relationship, and that can be very unhealthy. So, after several years together, when I'd become almost completely dependent on her, it was devastating to discover that she'd been cheating on me for more than six months--and with a man, at that."

"What did you do?" I'd asked, feeling a surge of anger toward a woman that I'd never even met.

"I fell apart," Alexandra had stated with more than a little anger. "She left me for him that night, saying that she was in love with him in a way that she could never be with me. Then, to add insult to injury, she sued me, claiming ownership of half our stuff. I slipped back into a depression, but thankfully, that time I didn't let it drag on. I went back into therapy right away, and in time, I got over her."

"Still, I'm sorry that you went through that. I hope that you understand that I would never put you through anything like that."

"I suppose I believe that, on one level," she'd replied, her index finger beginning to gently stroke my cheek. "But on another level, there's this irrational fear that says sooner or later the carpet is going to get yanked out from under my feet. You're going to go back to your loser husband or simply decide that you don't want to be with me anymore. And I'm afraid that will finally break me."

I hadn't known what to say to that. Telling her she was wrong would have only been discounting her feelings, and I would never have done that. Everything was still too new for either of us to know what the future might hold. We were still trying to see what type of life we could build together, and there was still my husband to contend with.

"How about this, then?" I'd said, doing my best to sound as earnest as possible. "I promise you that I will be upfront and honest with you about whatever feelings I have. That way, you'll never be caught by surprise."

"That sounds good," she'd said softly, leaning down to brush her lips against mine in a featherlight kiss.

"So, can I speak now?"

"You can," Alexandra replied with a grin.

"Good, then I'd like to tell you in no uncertain terms that I'm hopelessly in love with you."

"Hopelessly?" Alexandra asked, but the look in her eyes told me just how happy she was to hear me say the words.

"Head over heels in a way that I never even knew existed," I replied, leaning in and inviting her to kiss me.

She didn't disappoint me, the melding of our lips speaking of the passionate love we both felt for one another. And it wasn't hyperbole when I said hopelessly. I was gone when it came to Alexandra. She owned my heart lock, stock, and barrel.

"Now, I need to make a trip down to my dungeon and grab the anal lube and your next plug. We need to finish stretching that tight little bottom of yours so I can finally fuck it and make you my three-hole slut!" I'd watched her slide out from beneath the covers and head to her closet. There, she'd opened the door and taken possession of a robe that had hung on the back of the door. Grabbing her keys, she'd turned to look at me and said, "You get dressed and meet me downstairs. But don't bother putting your panties on, since you'll only have to remove them so that I can swap the plugs out."

I'd reluctantly left her bed and made quick work of putting on my clothes. Making sure that I'd had all of my belongings, I'd exited her room and descended the stairs, and waited for her to return in the front foyer.

"Here we are," Alexandra had announced in a husky voice as she returned, her hand holding up the larger plug for me to inspect.

It had taken her only seconds to lube up the intruder. She'd then removed the one I'd been wearing inside me for the last twenty-four hours before replacing it, the new one sliding in much easier than I'd expected.

"I brought you a surprise!" Alexandra had said, holding up an oblong object in her fingertips.

"What is that?"

"It's a vibrating egg. I'm going to place it inside that naughty little cunt of yours. It's controlled by an app on my phone. So every time it goes off, you'll know that I am thinking about you."

She'd slipped my second passenger inside me and then held me for a moment before kissing me goodbye and telling me to try not to worry about tomorrow.

<<<<<>>>>>

As I lay there in the dark, I tried to imagine what Steve's reaction to being served divorce papers at work the next day would be. I had little doubt that he would be angry, and more than a little humiliated, but I didn't believe he would do anything rash. He was typically far too controlled a person for that, and he wouldn't want to make a scene at the office.

I figured he'd wait until he got home to do that, but I would be waiting on him with my new lawyer, the paperwork laying out our new reality ready for his perusal.

And as I lay there thinking about all of it in the dark, the egg inside me sprang to life and began to vibrate, letting me know that my lover was thinking of me.