Sweet Surrender Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That sounds hopeful!" Alexandra said as she smiled at me and slipped her arm around my waist, pulling me in against her.

"I just want it to be done and over with," I responded with a sigh as I lay my head against her right breast. "That way we can go ahead and start building a life together."

"Me too, kitten."

"Well, I'll give you two some privacy," Gretchen said, turning towards the front door, "and I'll give you a call the moment I hear from Ross."

We said our goodbyes, and when she was gone, Alexandra turned to me and gave me an appraising look. "How are you doing, really?"

"I'm a little disappointed that he didn't sign it, to be honest."

"We told you there was a good chance he wouldn't," Alexandra replied as we turned towards the staircase. She took my suitcase from my hand and began to lead me up to her bedroom -- which, for the next few days at least, I supposed, was going to be our bedroom. That thought titillated me and filled me with the desire to one day have it be a permanent situation.

One day soon...

<<<<<>>>>>

"Yes, kitten, just like that!" Alexandra cooed, praising me for the cunnilingual skills I was displaying. I was kneeling on the floor by her bed; her legs hung over the side of the mattress and were splayed wide open. I dragged the flat of my tongue up through her wetness, the slick texture of her inner lips coating my tongue in her oily ambrosia. We'd been making love for more than an hour. Alexandra had taken me once again to the towering heights of ecstasy that I knew in my soul only she could lift me to. I'd come nearly half a dozen times, leaving her strap-on, fingers, and tongue all coated with my juices.

"I adore eating your pussy," I said before diving back in to vociferously clamp my mouth around her bloated clitoris. The tip of my tongue found her exposed little bean and began tapping out a beat against it like a Morse code operator typing on a telegraph. Alexandra's left hand, which was deeply entangled in my shoulder-length brown locks, tightened its grip as she pulled my face into firmer contact with her dripping honeypot. I increased the speed of my tongue, flickering it rapidly against her love button and causing Alexandra to curse at me in rapturous delight as her thighs tightened and clamped down against my head. I felt a gush of wetness coat my mouth and chin and did my best to drink it all in, her anointment a blessing that was never to be wasted. I abandoned the siege I'd laid against her clitoris and slid my tongue down to her opening, burying it as deep inside her as I could make it go.

"God! That was amazing!" Alexandra declared as she pulled me up and away from her steamy sex. She laid claim to my mouth, the two of us sharing the last vestiges of her climax that still coated my tongue. "I don't believe I've ever come that hard before."

"You soaked me," I said with a breathless giggle.

"Did I squirt?"

"I guess that's what it was," I said as I leaned back to show her the fluid that ran down my abdomen and trailed off between my legs.

"I've never done that before!"

"With anyone?" I asked incredulously, her revelation exciting me.

"Not until today," Alexandra replied with a seductive smile before leaning in to kiss me once again.

"Then I guess your kitten really knows how to lick her bowl of milk," I quipped once our lips had parted.

"I guess she does," Alexandra said softly as she reached up to caress my right cheek. "And other than another bowl of milk, what does my kitten want for supper?"

"Um... pizza sounds really scrumptious right now!"

"Then pizza it is!"

<<<<<>>>>>

The next two days felt almost ethereal compared to the life I'd been mired in with Steve. I'd awakened both mornings before Alexandra and roused her from her slumber by sucking at her nipples, enjoying the feel of the nubs hardening in my mouth. After a brief -- at least for us -- lovemaking session, the two of us would indulge in a steamy shower, luxuriating in the hot water as we soaped each other's bodies. Afterward, we'd both talk and tease one another as we got ready for the day, just enjoying one another's company and getting used to the intriguing idea that things could always be like that.

Things were busy during the day, with Alexandra seeing a constant stream of patients. My office was bustling with work, too. I was doing routine stuff like scheduling and contacting patients while also working out the travel details for a conference that we were scheduled to attend in just two weeks' time. It was the first time I'd be going on the road with her, and I found myself wildly excited about the prospect of actually being able to go out to eat and be seen with her as her girlfriend, not just as her assistant. We were still waiting on that call from Gretchen, though.

And our evenings? They had been pure, unadulterated heaven. We'd spent both nights in her dungeon, with her introducing me to several different forms of play: things like nipple clamps -- loved them! -- and a wicked-looking cane that we decided was far too much for me to handle. I enjoyed being spanked, but that was my limit as far as pain was concerned. I was a little disappointed at first, feeling I was letting Alexandra down in some way. But she assured me that she was fine and that she always wanted me to be honest and open about my desires.

We'd finished up both evenings making soft, gentle love in her bed, our bodies intertwining, the two of us coated in sweat as we rollicked between her sheets. There were many whispered declarations of love shared between us before we finally drifted off to sleep. Even in my dreams, I was with her. In them, we were truly, officially, eternally together.

It was late Thursday morning when my personal cell phone rang. I felt a nervous excitement rush through my body when I saw it was from Gretchen's office. Signaling the waiting patient that I would be back, I stepped down the hallway and into the kitchen where I could talk in private.

"Good news!" came the sound of the lawyer's voice once her receptionist connected our call. "I believe we may have reached a deal with your husband."

"Oh, thank god," I said as I felt a giddy jolt of energy race through my body. "I've been on pins and needles over here."

"Well, Ross had your husband in his office when I talked to him. They tried to change a couple of things, but going off what we'd previously discussed I put the kibosh on that really fast."

"What did the prick want?" I asked, curious to see what Steve had tried to pull.

"You're going to love this. He wanted an addendum that said you had to attend a two-week trip to the Caribbean next summer. Apparently, he believes that there's a chance of him becoming a partner in the near future, and if he does, he'll be headed to the annual partner's excursion."

"I know that you can't see me, but I'm wrinkling my nose in disgust at the sound of it."

"Oh, it gets worse I'm afraid," Gretchen said with a laugh. "Your dear husband doesn't want to have to give up his conjugal rights. He says that if you're going to stay his wife then he should, and I quote, 'Damn sure have the full rights of a husband.'"

"I'll divorce him first," I said, acid practically dripping from my tongue.

"That's what I told him," Gretchen said. "He wasn't too happy about it, but after Ross put me on hold and the two had a chance to conference for a few minutes, he came back on. They agreed in principle to everything but the clause about you getting five years of support if the marriage ends in a divorce. Ross said the highest they would go would be four."

"I'll take it," I said quickly. I knew that was twice as much as I would likely get from a traditional divorce settlement.

"Good," Gretchen replied, and I could hear the clacking of keys as she typed something in the background. "That's what I thought you would say, but I just wanted to make sure. And since I have you on the phone, can you pass a message along to your girlfriend for me?"

"Sure," I said, already eager to share my news with Alexandra.

"Tell her that I'll need another day or two, but that I should have that contract she requested ready to present to her by this weekend."

"She said that you and your paralegal would be coming by this weekend to take advantage of the pool."

"We are, but we'll get in a little bit of work before we start with the sun and fun. Ross is supposed to be sending a signed copy of your agreement with Steve by courier this afternoon. I'll bring it with us this weekend so that you can sign on the dotted line. Then maybe we can have a little bubbly to celebrate!"

"That sounds like a grand plan!" I said, feeling almost giddy.

"Good, we'll see you then!"

<<<<<>>>>>

"Just try and relax, and remember to try and push down like you're trying to take a poop."

I bore down per Alexandra's instructions while feeling the pressure of the sizeable dildo as it pressed against my delicate rosebud. It was like a battering ram wielded by a horde of barbarians. I knew that it was only a matter of time before it would rend my gates in two.

"Almost there," Alexandra announced softly as I felt my sphincter begin to stretch, my final barrier on the verge of giving way. My anal cavity had been home to the third and largest of the three butt plugs for the last twenty-four hours. It had only been removed in time for me to give myself a warm soapy water enema just a few minutes before Alexandra had brought me down to her dungeon.

"Oh fuck!" I practically squealed as the head of the thick faux-cock entered my anal cavity and immediately sank in another inch.

"Take a deep breath and do your best to relax," Alexandra said, pushing down on my back and forcing my face down against the surface of the spanking bench. "See if this doesn't help to distract you."

Suddenly a throbbing sprang to life inside me. The vibrating egg she'd placed into me that morning was pressing against my G-spot, and as it came to life, it made me squirm. The egg began to heat up, and the near-constant pulses quickly had my naughty cunt twitching in delight -- so much so that I nearly forgot the gel invader in my bottom.

"I'm going to feed you a bit more now."

I felt the cock retract until only the head remained inside of me. But then it reversed its direction and plunged back inside me, the monster phallus filling me up until my eyes bulged and my fingertips dug into the leather. Once again, Alexandra stopped her assault on my backside and allowed me a moment to adjust to the invader inside me. Her hands massaged my ass cheeks, kneading the taut flesh as she waited for me to relax. I could feel something building inside me -- something massive and ominous. The dual stimulation of my ass and my G-spot were leading me down a path that I'd never traveled before. While I wasn't sure of where I was headed, I knew the destination would be somewhere that I would always remember: a momentous locale that would likely blow my mind.

"You're doing so good, kitten," came the sound of Alexandra's husky yet smooth tones as I closed my eyes and gave in to what was coming. It seemed inevitable that it would take me anyway, so why fight it? She slid back inside my anal sheath, deeper than ever before, and finally, I felt her hips touch mine. The knowledge that I'd taken the entire seven inches called out to me from somewhere distant through a fog of unadulterated lust.

Again, there was a long pause as one of Alexandra's hands massaged my lower back. She was so gentle in the way that she touched me, her soft caresses in the intensity of the moment a healthy counterbalance to the raw power of what was to come. Unexpectedly, all at once, I felt relaxed and knew it was me who'd have to issue the call to action.

"Fuck me, Mistress! Fuck my ass!"

"What my kitten wants, my kitten gets!" came the dulcet tones of Alexandra's reply. She began to move her hips, sawing back and forth, a fullness inside me and a growing heat radiating between my legs. I'd been uncertain about anal sex for all the usual reasons, but reason fled, or was being fucked out of me; I knew then for sure that that wouldn't be the last time that I gave up my backside to my raven-haired beauty.

I was barely aware of the fact that I'd begun to sweat; a single bead of moisture slipped down the ridge of my nose before hanging briefly on the tip. As it dropped onto the leather, the building pressure inside me reached a critical mass. It was like that split second before a massive cloud of hydrogen gas collapses under the force of gravity and a single set of atoms are fused together by heat and pressure, igniting the birth of a new star in the depths of space. I felt my own world collapsing down to a point that included only Alexandra and myself and knew the resulting explosion would be grand.

"Can I come, Mistress?" I cried out boisterously.

"Come for me, kitten!" Alexandra demanded as she continued to piston her hips, driving the thick phallus into my depths.

I gave in; my star was born in a cataclysmic release that left me breathless. Every nerve ending in my body began to play a symphony worthy of the finest composer. My mouth opened, but no sound came out, as my entire body seemed to vibrate at the same frequency as the egg still safely ensconced in my cunt. I was tangentially aware of the fact that Alexandra had stopped her sawing motion, keeping the thick cock buried in my bottom. She was issuing forth breathy words of encouragement to me as I fought not to become lost in the morass of brain chemistry flooding through my body. I did my best to focus on her words, using them as a beacon from a lighthouse to guide me back into safer waters.

"My kitty came hard!" Alexandra said soothingly as her nails lightly scratched my back, sending post-orgasmic goosebumps racing down my spine. "I think she may like having her naughty ass fucked."

"Two things... " I started to say before taking a second to gather my thoughts. "One, you can fuck my bottom any time that you please."

"And the second?" she asked, clearly intrigued by what remained of my thought.

"Is there any part of me that isn't naughty?"

"Not in my world, kitten," Alexandra said with a laugh as she slid the dildo from its sheath, the buzzing of the egg inside me suddenly going still. All at once I felt empty, only to be slowly enveloped in the warm embrace of the woman I loved. "Not in my world."

12