Sweet Surrender Ch. 11

Story Info
Brooke falls deeper into submission as opportunity knocks.
7.8k words
4.78
8.2k
16
5

Part 11 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 03/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Karipet
Karipet
1,292 Followers

I woke up that Saturday morning to the vision of Alexandra looking like a sexual goddess. She was lying on her back, her long black hair fanned out across the pillow. Her left arm was thrown up behind her head, seductively exposing her left breast, its nipple temptingly available to be taken for those so inclined. I dipped my head and seized it between my lips, sucking it into my mouth in a pronounced slurp. My tongue slathered it with love, the turgid bundle of nerves swelling even more as I eyed Alexandra's sleeping countenance.

It wasn't until I gathered it between my teeth and lightly began to chew that Alexandra stirred. Her eyes fluttered, and the corners of her lips curled into a smile. Though her eyes didn't open, I knew my lover was awake. Her breathing quickened as I continued to tease her swollen nub.

"You are so bad, kitten," Alexandra said in a loud whisper as she raised her arms above her head and began to stretch.

"Can I help it if I find you irresistible?" I innocently asked as I batted my eyes up at her and gave her the most guiltless look I could manage.

"There's no way I can win by answering that question," she replied. "And besides, if being awoken every morning in such an arousing way is the price of having you here with me, then I'm a lucky woman."

"Ooo, somebody is getting wet," I announced as I wiggled my abdomen against her sex, feeling her slickness against my skin. She moaned in response. Her left hand came up and settled itself in my brown locks as she quietly, urgently directed me to go lower. I eagerly capitulated, and my mouth began to water at the thought of worshiping again at her feminine altar. Settling between her legs, I reached up and used the fingers of my right hand to spread her lips and expose her clitoris. I could see the wetness glistening off her slippery flesh like the sun reflecting off a still pool of water. Extending my tongue, I dragged it up through her feminine furrow until it reached her nub, drawing a passionate moan from the woman I loved.

"You're such a tease," Alexandra announced in a deep, raspy voice that spoke of her arousal. I used the tip of my tongue to circle her love button, never quite touching her clitoris. It was a little game I liked to play with her. I knew Alexandra would allow me to taunt her for only so long, and I eagerly anticipated the moment she would take command and force me to give her what she wanted. I was acting like a brat, and I knew one of the consequences of playing that role was a spanking. The thought of it made my clit throb; the notion that I was trying to goad my lover into paddling my naked bottom was now routine.

"What do you mean, Alex?" I asked in my best little girl voice as I pursed my lips and blew lightly against her clitoris, compelling her to moan. "Am I doing something wrong? Would you like me to stop?"

"You just love to test me, don't you?" she noted with a grin that said she, too, knew our game well.

"Maybe I do," I replied with a shrug before returning my attention to the engorged lips of her sex. "The real question is, what will you do about it?"

Alexandra's upper torso came off the bed in a flash, her powerful arms grabbing me beneath my armpits and pulling my petite body up and across her upper thighs. It happened so quickly that my mind barely had time to register what was occurring before the first blow struck my bottom. She quickly peppered my backside with a barrage of spanks, the heat building up on my ass cheeks even as my sex became an inferno. I didn't fully understand why it excited me so much. I only knew that giving up control to Alexandra's whims and fancies thrilled and aroused me in a way that vanilla sex never could. My girlfriend had once patiently explained how the act released dopamine, the neurotransmitter lighting up the brain's reward and pleasure centers for me. It was all over my head. I just simply knew that I craved it. The rigid and unyielding attention from her speaking to me in a way that I couldn't quite quantify, something innate within my soul.

"Oh, kitten," Alexandra purred, her voice deep and husky, "you should see how red your perfectly petite ass cheeks are right now. If I could dip a brush in them, I could paint a stop sign."

I moaned as her fingers dipped down the part of my ass and found my hungry opening. Two of her long and graceful digits sank inside of me. I moaned lustfully at her touch; everything about the act elevated my excitement — even just the squelching sounds that her plunging fingers forced from my naughty cunt. I cried out in rapturous delight as Alexandra quickly pushed me to the brink of climax, my body teetering on the precipice of an abyss filled with ecstasy. I knew it would only take a single nudge to push me down into it where I could bathe in its wonder.

But suddenly, her fingers were gone, and I felt empty. I groaned my disapproval, but the indignity of being denied my release left me feeling strangely thrilled, not just frustrated. Despite the stratospheric heights that she could take me to, perhaps the most incredible pleasure Alexandra had taught me was how denial could enhance my climax when I finally came. The divinely-mandated torture of pushing that boulder up a hill, only to have it roll back down over and over before I could complete the journey, was exhilarating. Alexandra was the goddess I worshiped, and it was only through her grace that I would achieve my task. A single release from one such encounter dwarfed the orgasms I'd given myself in the years before I'd met her, leaving me drained and exhausted in the best way.

"Can you stop teasing and being so bratty now?"

"Yes, Alex," I replied with tears of frustration in my eyes.

I lowered myself back down between her legs and returned my attention to her swollen clit. I knew that disciplining me was exciting for Alexandra. Giving me a spanking had always left her extra juicy, and that morning was no different. I buried my tongue into her sodden sex and clamped my lips around her opening, feasting on her juices as I used the pad of my thumb to rub at her clitoris. Alexandra's hand sunk into my hair, her long fingers grasping a handful as she cinched it roughly, letting me know she was close. I supped at her essence, my tongue probing her insides as my thumb became a blur upon her love button. I was rewarded for my hard work when the woman I love cried out, signaling her release. Her powerful thighs clamped against the sides of my head, and I felt the quivers and convulsions racing through her core. While she didn't squirt as she'd done before, I was still rewarded with a copious amount of Alexandra's feminine essence flooding my mouth.

"What a way to start the day!" Alexandra exclaimed as she cupped her hands beneath her breast and squeezed the tanned globes, adding one last thrill to her fading climax. I just stared up at her with love and admiration as I fed on the last of her release.

"Breakfast of Champions!" I said as I dragged my tongue up her slit with one final swipe at her clitoris. Then I climbed up her curves and leaned down to kiss her. She pulled me in and rolled me over until she was on top. Alexandra claimed my lips, her tongue invading my mouth like it was on a search-and-destroy mission. I loved how she held me; it was firm and gentle all at once. She made me feel valued and adored — something I'd never felt with my husband — and, above all else, loved.

"What do you say about me getting out my strap-on and giving you a quick fuck? Then the two of us can go out for breakfast together."

"I say I'd never pass up the chance to have you fuck me," I replied as I stroked her breast. "Quick or otherwise."

"Then you wait right there," Alexandra ordered me. "I'll be right back," Alexandra ordered me.

I lay back on the bed and ran a hand between my legs, my fingers sliding through my wetness. This is how life should be, I thought as I diddled my fingers across my sex, strumming my digits against my clit like a classical guitarist fingering a complex riff. I had someone who loved and understood me on a quantum level. Like me, she cherished the time we spent together. Neither of us took the other for granted, and most importantly, Alexandra respected me and what I brought to our relationship. That was something I could never say about Steve.

But then, the only reason I'd thought about Steve at all was because that day was the day - a very, very good one.

<<<<<>>>>>

"What time are they supposed to be here?"

"Around two, I believe," came Alexandra's reply. "Gretchen said Holly had some work to finish on a little side project I hired Gretchen's firm to handle."

"Oh, yeah, I remember you giving Gretchen something the day I met her. What kind of secretive things are you up to? You don't have a husband somewhere I don't know about, do you?"

"Ha ha," Alexandra said with a smile. "It's no big secret. I just asked her to draw up a specific kind of contract in an area she wasn't familiar with. It required her office to do a little research to complete."

"You don't have to tell me what it is," I said just a tiny bit dishonestly, wondering why she was acting cagey. "I was just curious."

She came up behind me and wrapped her arms around my waist, pulling my body back against hers. I leaned back against her breast, feeling safe and content within her embrace. I never thought I'd have that. Before Alexandra came along, I'd given up all hope of ever having it; I'd even begun to tell myself comforting, bittersweet stories about how maybe it just didn't exist. But we'd found each other, and that was enough to make me believe in miracles.

"It was meant to be a surprise for you. It's a Dominant/submissive relationship agreement that covers a wide range of things we must agree on."

"Things like what?" I asked, suddenly feeling uncertain.

"Primarily, it covers a range of BDSM activities, and we'll go through them together. You can decide which ones you'd like to try, which you already know you have no interest in, and which fall into that deliciously scary middle ground."

"What about what you like?" I asked, suddenly curious about whatever turned Alexandra on the most.

"I like anything that excites you. That's how I get off, by pushing you to your limit and taking you a step beyond."

"But I was curious about what turns you on," I said with a pouty expression.

"You turn me on, kitten."

"I know that," I said with a coy look and bratty confidence. "How could you possibly not be turned on by me? I said with a coy look. "But, like, the other day, you mentioned that you'd experienced that one strap-on, and I wondered if maybe I could, well..." I stopped there; my confidence had evaporated.

"You want to know if you can fuck me?" Alexandra said with a mirthful smile that caused me to blush. "Of course you can! I'd be honored."

"Really?" I asked, the surprise evident in my voice.

"Absolutely!" Alexandra said with a giggle. "I think you'd look sexy wearing one of my strap-ons! But we'd better finish preparing the food before our guests arrive."

Feeling closer to Alexandra than ever, I resumed chopping vegetables. Once I finished, I started working on a tray full of sliced meats and cheeses. I was just about done when my cell rang. Looking at it, I saw it was Jenny. What can this be about?

"Hello?" I said, answering the call.

"Hey, Brooke. It's Jenny. I wondered if you had a moment to stop by here?"

"Well, um... I've got a thing going on at two, but I could give you a half hour or so before then."

"That would be great. I just laid the kids down for their nap, so don't use the bell or knock. Just come on in. You'll find me in the kitchen."

"Alright," I replied as I finished slicing the last of the cheeses. "I'll see you in a few minutes."

<<<<<>>>>>

"Hi, Jenny," I said, stepping into her kitchen.

"There you are. Would you like some coffee?" Jenny asked.

"Sure, I'll have a cup."

She poured me a cup from a metal decanter and joined me at the breakfast nook table. There was a pause between us that stretched into an uncomfortable silence. Jenny looked pensive.

"Come on, Jenny," I said with a comforting smile. "Just say it." I said with a comforting smile.

"Sorry," she answered with a nervous giggle. "Marcus said you've been staying with Ms. Rossington since you had Steve served."

"Yes, I have," I replied, wondering where she was headed. "Alexandra has been great."

"That's nice," she replied, "but you know the others are starting to talk about you, right?"

"What are Jasmine and Lisa saying?" I asked while rolling my eyes.

"They're saying she's turned you."

Jenny didn't say it like an accusation, so my temper didn't flare. If anything, I felt bad that people could be so ignorant. It wasn't just about the times, either. It was about the place. Comfortable people in the suburbs had so few excuses for being so backward.

"Well, you can't turn someone. People are born gay, straight, or whatever else. Some people fail to recognize the truth about their sexuality until later in life."

I realized I had answered Jenny's question without answering it at all. It wasn't because I was ashamed, and I only feared people finding out for the most mercenary of reasons. In fact, I wanted to scream it out from the highest rooftop: "I'm madly in love with Alexandra Rossington!"

I realized I was playing a dangerous game, though. Jenny and I had bonded over our spouses' infidelities, much as they themselves had bonded over cheating with a pair of prostitutes. She was about as safe as safe could be, but I was still wary. If anything got out, I would technically be breaching my agreement immediately, and if it got back to Steve, I knew he'd punish me.

"And does that describe you?" she cautiously asked. "Did Alexandra cause you to have an epiphany about your sexuality?" Then, as if she'd just realized something, Jenny quickly added, "I swear I'd never tell anyone. And I know that it's not any of my business. But that day at your house, you said you wanted to be free to pursue other interests, and I wondered if that included her."

I stared at her face, trying to decide if she was being sincere. I finally decided that she seemed like the type of person who had no guile. Perhaps that decision was influenced by the rooftop shout sitting in my chest, aching to be freed.

I didn't say anything out loud, but I saw the moment Jenny's eyes lit up with excitement. The jig was up. Even if she didn't know, she was convinced.

"You did!" Jenny said, her eyes going wide. "You totally did!"

"You can't tell anyone!" I said hurriedly. "If Steve finds out that you know, he will freak! We have a legal document that says we can both have lovers outside our marriage as long as we keep it below everyone's radar."

"I swear I will never tell anyone, Brooke! But Lisa and Jasmine already suspect."

"But all they have right now is supposition," I said, "and that's all I intend to give them."

"My lips are sealed," Jenny said, with her right hand raised as if she was being sworn in. "But I have another question."

"What's that?" I asked, eyeing her speculatively and taking note that she blushed suddenly.

"What's it like — with a woman, I mean?"

"I didn't know that sex could possibly be that good," I replied with a broad grin.

Jenny squealed and clasped her hands together, before saying in a low voice, "Don't repeat this, but I've wondered about it."

"You've thought about having sex with a woman?" I asked.

"Of course," she said, as if it was as common as wondering why the grass was green. "Hasn't every woman?"

I had to admit I'd thought of it before meeting Alexandra, but only in the abstract. I wasn't sure every woman had considered the prospect of sapphic pleasures, but I was reasonably confident the number was high.

"It's too bad you're married and not in an open relationship. I bet Alexandra knows many eligible lesbians that would love nothing more than to help you scratch your itch."

Jenny's face soured at that comment. I instantly wondered if I'd said something wrong. Considering I'd just shared with her something that I didn't want anyone else to know, that was dangerous.

"I don't think my marriage will last," Jenny said, her voice flat and emotionless, offset by the tears in her eyes.

"But I thought—"

"I know what you thought," Jenny said, breaking into what I was about to say. "You thought what I thought because of what I told you. But it turns out I was wrong. Marcus still doesn't know about the spyware I put on his phone. I saw this morning that he's got a meeting with a divorce attorney this afternoon."

"I'm sorry, Jenny," I said, reaching across the table to take her hand. She seemed like a good person to me, even though I had to admit I still didn't know her well. She didn't deserve to suffer at the hands of a cheating asshole, and I was the last person to judge her for not having divorced him immediately.

"Ah, it's probably for the best," she replied as she waved off my sympathy. Tears were starting to stream down her cheeks, but she was trying to be strong. "Like I said the last time we talked, Marcus hasn't seen me as a woman since I gave birth to his last child."

"What are you going to do?"

"What else can I do? I want to be a good mom to my kids and try to move on. Oh, and I'm going to eviscerate him in the divorce."

I thought about that for a moment, my heart suddenly beating faster as the implication of what that meant struck me. If Jenny's lawyers played that tape in court, Steve's infidelity would become a matter of public record - and through no fault of my own.

I trembled at what that meant. I did spare a thought for what it might mean for Steve's career, and his income - which was still, at very moment, 'our income' in a sense. He might have exaggerated the importance of his reputation, or he might not have. He might take a small hit or a big one.

To my own great surprise, though, that wasn't what made me tremble. I was trembling with excitement at the thought of divorcing Steve. But I had to do it without being in breach of our postnuptial agreement. I could even file on the grounds of infidelity. That thought added a vengeful thrill to my sudden agitation.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing!" I lied, acutely aware of what was at stake.

"You're sure?" she asked, dabbing at the tears in her eyes.

"Positive," I said with a genuine smile. "But I do need to get going. Friends are coming over to spend time by Alexandra's pool."

"She's already letting you meet her friends?" Jenny replied, sounding surprised.

"Sorta," I said with a shrug. "She introduced me to one because she's a divorce lawyer - my lawyer, now, for everything having to do with Steve. She and her paralegal are coming by to get some sun."

"That's nice."

"I'm gonna run, but call me if you need to talk."

"I will."

<<<<<>>>>>

"What do you think?" I asked Gretchen. I'd just relayed the conversation that I'd had with Jenny. Now I was sitting there tensely anticipating her opinion - and possibly her verdict on how poor my own judgment had been.

"Provided the video gets admitted into evidence — and I don't see why it wouldn't — then I believe you'd have a reasonable chance of getting to use it in your divorce. The only thing that would make it more of a slam dunk would be if they got Steve to go on the record. Knowing they have the video, he'd have to tell the truth. Lying would invite a perjury charge, which would get him in deep hot water."

"Isn't that great, kitten? You'd finally be free of that pantywaist beta male."

Karipet
Karipet
1,292 Followers