Sweet Surrender Ch. 12

Story Info
Brooke plays the role of matchmaker.
8.5k words
4.85
6.8k
19
7

Part 12 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 03/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Karipet
Karipet
1,301 Followers

"And what are you smiling so brightly about this morning?" Alexandra asked as she pulled me over on top of her and her lips claimed mine. Her tongue laid siege to my mouth, claiming it as her sovereign territory. I gave it up willingly, wanting her to possess any part of me that her heart desired.

"Well?" she asked once our lips finally parted. "Are you going to keep me in suspense?"

"Can't a girl in love just have a bright smile without it meaning anything else?" I asked innocently.

"She can," Alexandra replied, "but why do I get the feeling that that isn't what this is?"

"Fine," I said with exasperation, "I was thinking about all the naughty things you did to me last night. And I hoped you could do some of them again later."

"Anything, in particular, you'd like to do?" Alexandra asked with a throaty tone, betraying her own excitement.

"That rope thingy, for sure," I said, my chest and face flushing at my admission.

"Shibari; that's what it's called," Alexandra explained as she caressed a finger softly across my cheek. "Anything else?"

"The clothespin thing was intense when I was hanging there. I think I could do more than twenty of them. And I came so hard I thought I would black out when you attached that vibrator to my clit and left it there. I climaxed so many times in a row that I lost count. You scrambled my poor little brain."

"I might be wrong," Alexandra said with a wicked smile, "but I think I counted at least four times before I took it away. Alexandra said with a wicked smile. I suppose I could be convinced to leave it in place a while longer tonight if you're a loyal pet and eat your mistress's pussy well on our lunch break today."

"Oh, I think I can manage that," I cooed seductively. "I might even be willing to do it right now."

"We don't have time, I'm afraid," Alexandra pouted. "We have to shower and get dressed for work. We have a busy day ahead of us."

"I could take care of you while we shower," I said seductively, licking my lips in a lustful display.

"Well, perhaps I could be convinced to do that, but only if we get moving right this second. Otherwise, the day will get away from us."

Alexandra swatted my bottom, causing a squeal of delight to escape from between my lips. I jumped up, eager to be naked and feel our bodies' skin-to-skin connection. Once we were in the bathroom, I turned on the shower and began to shed my sleepwear enthusiastically. The thought of serving Alexandra's needs filled me with excitement. When she finally joined me in removing her clothes, I opened the shower door and hurriedly pulled her inside underneath the hot spray of the showerhead. I immediately pushed her up against the wall and dropped to my knees. There was no time for kisses and no time for foreplay. My desire to taste her was too vast, and I wanted to spend as much time as possible bathing my senses in her essence.

"That's it, kitten," Alexandra said. "Eat my pussy!" Her fingers found my hair and gathered it into a set of reins that she used to guide my efforts. I stuffed my tongue inside her and sucked at the copious juices freely flowing into my mouth. I tried to drink her dry as the water rained down on my head. My hand was already between my legs, frigging at my naughty hole as I wantonly fed on her essence as if it sustained me.

Then a thought struck me, and I found myself unable to resist it. My hands went to Alexandra's hips, twisting them and forcing her to turn and face the wall. My fingers instantly found the ample supple globes of her golden ass cheeks, their color proof of how she liked to sunbathe nude. They sunk into the taut flesh and squeezed it, spreading her cheeks apart and exposing her crinkled rosebud. I instantly buried my tongue between her ass cheeks. I began to lap at her asshole, rimming her with aplomb. Alexandra moaned as she reached back to place a hand atop my scalp to guide my efforts. My desire to please her instantly doubled. I slid my free right hand down below my chin and extended my middle and forefinger against the entrance to her pussy. I slowly dipped them inside, her tightness stretching to accommodate me. I curled them with the back of my hand toward the showerhead as I began to fuck her sweet pussy. I heard Alexandra growl in response as she backed up on my tongue and digits. I could tell she was getting close and pushed my efforts into overtime. My fingers continued to rub briskly against the tender bundle of nerves inside her. My lover's hips gyrated as she ground her backside against my face while I ate her asshole. I felt her stiffen; her hips and ass pressed out from the wall as her pussy gushed, and she cried out her release. I lowered my mouth to her pussy to try and drink up as much of her ambrosia as possible. I supped at her still-spasming hole like a thirsty woman in a desert who'd wandered upon an oasis, doing my best to drink all the sweet, free-flowing waters within. Random trembles still radiated through Alexandra's thighs as I policed the last of her creamy goodness.

"Oh, my god!" Alexandra said. "That was the perfect way to start the day!"

"You're welcome to it anytime you want it," I cooed as I stood and stepped back under the spray of the rainfall head. I allowed the water to wet down my hair. I began washing it as Alexandra soaped up our loofah and began to clean and exfoliate my body. We were already a synchronized pair in the shower; we'd seldom bathed alone the entire time I'd been staying with her, and hadn't once since I'd finally moved upstairs to the main suite less than a week ago.

I'd gone three whole weeks living in the downstairs bedroom, the two of us making booty calls like college students, and then leaving afterwards. After a particularly exhausting lovemaking session, though, I'd simply fallen asleep with her, and when I awoke the following morning wrapped tightly in her arms, I'd known it was time. I belonged with Alexandra, in our room, in our bed. My old life was my past. Alexandra was my present and future. And I liked the way my future looked. We wouldn't rush into anything as I'd done in my last relationship. This time, I will do it right. This one would be forever.

"Jenny was at it again yesterday," I said as I washed the shampoo out of my hair. I then applied conditioner as I watched my girlfriend massage the large globes of her tanned breasts. I'd taken to suckling on them so often over the last month that Alexandra had started to tease me that I would make her milk come in. "I really don't believe she's just fantasizing. I think she's serious about it."

Jenny and I had gotten close since she'd filed for divorce, with her husband countersuing on the grounds of mental cruelty. They both sought full custody of the kids, and Jenny's lawyer was going scorched earth. My husband was scheduled for a video deposition by her pit bull of an attorney. He'd blown up my phone for nearly a week, trying to get me to "talk some sense into that crazy harpy friend of yours." I'd laughed and told him there was nothing I could do, particularly since Marcus was attempting to take her kids away. In truth, I badly wanted the video deposition to happen. It would be the tipping point that would change my world. It would mean I could proceed with my divorce on the grounds of adultery, and leave Steve with no leg to stand on. If he fought it, Gretchen would eat him alive.

"What makes you say that?" Alexandra asked as she began to wash the soap from her body.

"She told me that she's watching lesbian porn exclusively now, and that it's all she can get off to!" I grabbed my towel and exited the shower. "She says she's even been chatting with other women on lesbian chat lines. I swear if she wasn't worried about her divorce and custody battle, she would be headed to the lesbian bars in the city."

"And what type of women is our neophyte lesbian neighbor interested in?" Alexandra asked. She'd been listening to my reports about Jenny's sapphic inquiries for the last month, but mostly as a source of amusement. She exited the shower and immediately slid into the white, heavy terry-cloth robe that always hung there. Alexandra left it open; the part in her breasts was wholly exposed, as was the thick thatch of dark hair on her mons that overlooked her feminine core.

"She wants someone feminine and older than her. She says a full-figured woman with curves would be a plus. She wants her to have her own career and says that it's an absolute must that they love kids and want to help parent them."

Alexandra burst out laughing, causing me to smile, even though I wasn't sure what had brought it on. I watched her try to work through her jovial outburst until she saw my confusion, which sent her into another gale of laughter. I knew I'd have to let her get control of herself before I got the answer I needed.

"Can I ask what that was about?" I asked with my arms crossed.

"I'm sorry, kitten. It's just that I'd expected to hear that Je'nny wanted a butch woman, or maybe a dominant femme, that kind of thing. But I didn't expect to get a descriptive listing of the woman who'd make up her life partner!"

"She's put some serious thought into this, Alex!" I explained. "She believes that she's either always been gay or bisexual while leaning towards women. She swears that she's always had these urges and been attracted to women. And knowing that I had taken the plunge was the nudge she needed to accept them."

"Well, we can get her laid simply enough," Alexandra said as she brushed out her long wavy locks. I knew that she would eventually twist them up into an updo. Dr. Rossington always wore it that way when engaging patients, and it was a look that turned me on. But then, there was little she did that didn't get to me in one way or another. "I can get on the phone and have twenty different women here in under an hour who would jump at the chance to take the sapphic virginity of a hot young soccer mom."

"We can keep that in mind," I said with a smile, "but can you think of anyone who might fit the description of the woman I described?"

Alexandra stood there with a look of concentration as she stared at her reflection in the mirror. I stood quietly and allowed her time to ponder. Her eyes brightened, and I could almost see a name on the tip of her lips. But then she seemed to reconsider, as if somehow reluctant to speak it aloud.

"What?" I asked. "I know you've thought of someone, because it's written all over your face. Who is it?"

"I'm not sure it's a good idea," she said finally, while twisting her hair into the obligatory updo. "This person is a dear friend, and she's been hurt before, recently. I don't want to see her hurt again, and Jenny's situation is messy."

"But she fits Jenny's criteria?" I asked, suddenly feeling the excitement every amateur matchmaker chases.

"To a T, but, like I said, I don't want to see her hurt."

"Who is it? Can you at least tell me? Have I met her before?"

"Yes, you've met her. But you must promise you won't instigate anything without my consent. Jenny's situation is the definition of messy right now. I'd have to give this considerably more thought before I'd be comfortable with it."

"I promise!" I said, holding my right hand up as if being sworn in.

"Gretchen; she's the woman that comes to my mind when I think of Jenny's list. She's about ten years older than her, has a successful career, and, unless I'm mistaken, would be taken with the young mother."

"What about kids? Does Gretchen want kids?" I asked excitedly.

With a nod, Alexandra said, "Her last relationship ended badly after her longtime girlfriend left her after they'd failed to using in vitro. Her girlfriend decided it wasn't meant to be, and then dropped the bomb.: She said she'd just been doing it to make Gretchen happy."

"That had to be horrible for Gretchen," I said, imagining the loss she must have suffered.

"It was -- on two fronts. Gretchen loved this woman, and desperately wanted to be a mother. She went into depression, though thankfully she got treatment right away. She's only just come out of it in the last year."

"What if we held a dinner and invited those two and several other friends?" I saw Alexandra was about to object, so I quickly added, "Not setting them up -- but we could at least see if there's a spark between them."

Alexandra began putting on eyeliner. Judging from the look on her face in the mirror, she seemed to be at least considering what I'd suggested. Taking that as a hopeful sign, I began brushing through my shoulder-length locks as I prepared to blow them dry. Ten minutes later, I set the blow dryer back down and continued to brush my hair into submission. Alexandra had already finished her makeup and quietly left the bathroom without further comment. I knew she was likely getting dressed, so I began to do my makeup, thinking we would pick up the conversation later. That's when a fully dressed and beautifully coiffed Alexandra stuck her head in the door and surprised me.

"You can set this dinner. I'll email you a guest list, and you can contact everyone and issue the invites. But I need you to promise you won't reveal anything to Jenny about Gretchen. If things are going to happen, they need to happen organically... well, as organically as they can, yenta."

"You have my word!" I replied excitedly as a stray curl dropped in front of my eye. I blew it out of the way and tried to keep a solemn expression despite the urge to grin.

Alexandra narrowed her eyes, letting me know she was on to me. I couldn't help the smile that birthed at the corners of my mouth, but I affected an innocent little girl's look, causing her to laugh and swat me on the bottom.

"Hurry up and finish getting dressed," Alexandra said sternly. "I expect you downstairs at your desk by the time my first patient arrives," Alexandra said sternly.

"Yes, Dr. Rossington!" I said with a playful salute while standing at attention. She merely shook her head at my silly display, before disappearing from the doorway.

When she was gone, I looked at myself in the mirror, still grinning like an imp. I had some matchmaking to do!

<<<<<>>>>>

"We're having a little dinner party this Saturday night. Do you think you can find a sitter and attend?" I tried not to look like I was trying to read Jenny's mind.

As it happened, I didn't need to. The pretty blonde's eyes lit up at my offer. I smiled inside, but outwardly remained stoic. I didn't want to give any indication that it was more than a dinner party among friends. I had made a promise to Alexandra, and I intended to keep it.

"Who's going to be there?" Jenny asked, as she grabbed my arm and pulled me inside her home. As was typical, the interior was immaculate. I saw no sign of her children and didn't hear the sounds of their little voices from deeper inside the dwelling.

"Where are the kids?"

"They're having a court-mandated visit with their cheating ass of a father," Jenny replied with disgust. "He picked them up about an hour ago. Now answer my question."

"The guest list includes one of Alexandra's author friends and her wife, another couple of women she knows socially, and my lawyer, Gretchen."

"Am I to assume I will be the only woman present who hasn't been with a woman sexually?" Jenny asked, sounding bitter about that fact.

"I believe that's a safe bet unless there's something you need to tell me about since yesterday," I said, giggling.

"I wish!" Jenny said with a roll of her eyes. "Although I did rub my pussy raw last night while watching lesbian porn. I bet I came nearly a half dozen times and would have kept going if the baby hadn't woken up for a feeding."

"Well, maybe you won't have to partake in self-abuse for much longer. Things are supposed to be moving along, aren't they?"

"We depose Steve next week. Your creepy husband keeps trying to corner me to get my lawyer to call it off. I keep dodging his calls and avoiding him as best I can, but the turd doesn't seem to be capable of taking a hint. Oh, and my lawyer's investigator found the escort service the boys got their whores through. He subpoenaed their records, but their lawyers are trying to fight it. There's supposed to be a hearing on that later this week. The judge is supposed to finally put our case on the court calendar, too."

"See? It will all be over before you know it. Then you can get on with your life with whomever you'd like!"

"Yeah, but then there's the custody battle, which I suspect he'd only do to save face with his parents. He's already terrified of losing their support once they find out he's a whoremonger. I know he loves our kids, but I don't believe for a minute that he thinks he has time to raise them. That or he's just doing it to hurt me."

"Gretchen says your lawyer is one of the best in custody cases," I said, trying to be encouraging. In truth, Gretchen had said Jenny's attorney was second only to her when it came to family law. I didn't want to tell her that, though. Then she may have wanted to switch attorneys. I knew Gretchen well enough by then to know that if she took Jenny on as a client, she'd never cross the ethical line and get involved with her romantically.

"He is great," Jenny said with positivity, "but I want to hear more about the women coming to this dinner."

"Well, so far, I've only ever met Gretchen, so I don't know how much I can tell you."

"Then tell me about her!" Jenny said with exasperation. "Is she hot?" Her expression was downright lurid.

"She's very pretty," I said with a giggle.

"More details!"

"Um, okay, she's in her late thirties and single. I think her last long-term relationship ended more than a year ago. Since then, she hasn't dated anyone seriously. She's several inches taller than me, so about your height -- maybe a little bit taller. She has long brown hair and a curvy figure with a trim waist."

"Would you sleep with her?"

"Pardon?" I said, my eyes going big.

"You know, if you didn't have Alexandra and she wasn't your lawyer."

I thought for a second about that. There was no doubt that Gretchen was objectively hot. Having seen her in a bathing suit, I had little doubt she would look breathtaking naked. As attractive as she was, though, I wasn't drawn to her like I was to Alexandra.

"I can honestly say that any lover of women would be crazy to pass up sleeping with Gretchen." Okay, I was hedging, but I suspected it would be a good enough answer for Jenny. My affairs, after all, weren't what she was all worked up about. She desperately wanted one of her own.

"She sounds perfect!" Jenny replied with dreamy eyes. "Does she like kids?"

"I'm not sure," I lied. "That's something you'll have to ask her. It will give the two of you something to talk about."

"God! What am I going to wear?" Jenny asked herself, her eyes glazing over. I had to assume she was taking a mental inventory of her closet. Her eyes focused again and settled on me. And when they did, I knew what she would suggest a second before the words left her mouth.

"Do you want to go shopping?"

<<<<<>>>>>

"Jenny, this is my lawyer, Gretchen. Gretchen, this is my friend, Jenny, that you've heard me talking about."

I watched as the tall brunette's eyes devoured Jenny. The young mother looked tasty in her short, black cocktail dress, and it was plain to see that she'd gone and had her hair done that day at the salon. It was done in an intricate twist that exposed her neck and highlighted her emerald green earrings. The stones matched her eyes, which were heavily, yet tastefully, outlined in black. While nothing in life was certain, I was at least sure my lawyer liked how my friend looked. That was a great start.

Karipet
Karipet
1,301 Followers