Sweet Surrender Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I certainly did," Alexandra said with a look of faux indignation, before breaking into a smile. "She asked for one, and I gave her a good one."

"Which one?"

"The curved one you like so much," Alexandra replied, turning to set the plate full of waffles on the island.

"Ooh, good choice," I said, struggling with the desire to gossip with my friend about how it had felt.

Just then, we heard voices, plus the sound of Jenny's laughter. Seconds later, the two new lovers appeared, holding hands. There was a blush on Jenny's cheeks that made me suspect that something naughty had been uttered just before they'd entered the room. The blonde tucked her head against Gretchen's shoulder as she held onto her arm possessively.

"Doesn't this look delicious?" Gretchen said, sounding awfully cheery for early on a Sunday morning. I strongly suspected the two women were operating on a minimum of sleep, so I wondered if their mutual attraction was what was powering their good moods.

"It does!" Jenny added, her eyes looking at the spread as she dragged Gretchen around the island to find a place to sit. "And I'm really famished."

"Is that so?" I asked. "And what have you two been doing to develop such an appetite?"

"Um, we talked until the early hours of the morning, and then we said our prayers and went to sleep," Jenny said in a chaste little voice while trying to look innocent. She finished the act off by looking up at Gretchen, who blew her role by leaning down and kissing her passionately. It clearly caught Jenny by surprise, as she stiffened at first, but then her arms went up around the sexy brunette's shoulders, their kiss deepening to the point that I began to feel like I was a voyeur in my own home.

"Alright, you two are embarrassing my girlfriend," Alexander chided, much to my relief. "Let's eat before the food gets cold."

The four of us enjoyed our meal, with the conversation flowing between us. Eventually, though, it was time for Gretchen to go. She had a previous engagement to attend that couldn't be rescheduled. Jenny planned to stay a while longer to spend time with me, because Alexandra had her keynote speech to write for the LGBTQ+ convention. We stood and watched Jenny hang on Gretchen's arm as she walked the older woman to the front door. Alexandra waited until they were out of earshot before speaking.

"She is actually walking a little funny."

"Stop it!" I said with a laugh.

"What are you two going to do while I'm working?"

"I thought we might do a little nude sunbathing," I replied, giving her a playful wink. "We need to make use of your eight-foot privacy fence and all those magnolia trees that block your neighbor's view."

"Well, you just make sure that horny new lesbian keeps her hands off my property, because I don't share."

"Baby," I cooed reassuringly as I stood and made my way around the island until I was pressed against her. "I know they say that you'll lose them the same way you got them, but you don't ever have to worry about me wanting anyone else but you."

I raised up on my tiptoes and placed my hands behind her neck, pulling her lips down to mine. We were still standing there with our lips locked together when the sound of someone clearing their throat interrupted our passionate moment.

"Sorry," Jenny said, her cheeks flushed with embarrassment. "I thought I might walk in on you two doing the breakfast dishes, not... that."

"I did the cooking," Alexandra said. "I'm going to leave that chore up to you two ladies. I have a speech to write."

We watched as she left the room. I admired her shapely ass as it strutted away from me. When the love of my life was gone, I turned to my guest and said, "Do you want to wash or dry? It's your choice."

<<<<<>>>>>

"So, tell me. Did it live up to your expectations?"

I'd waited until we were both in nothing but our bikini bottoms and laying out by the pool, before bringing the topic up. Jenny had kept giving me furtive glances while we'd been doing the dishes. I could tell that she was dying for me to bring the salacious topic up. I'd taken a guilty amount of pleasure in making her wait.

"Oh my God," Jenny squealed as she rolled over to face me. She quickly reached across and playfully slapped my arm. "I thought you were never going to ask!"

"Well?" I asked with a laugh.

"It was so fucking hot, Brooke! I think I may have come more with Gretchen last night than I did last year with Marcus!"

"That good, huh? And what did you think of your first taste of pussy?"

"Well, technically speaking, mine was the first one I ever tasted. But hers was so scrumptious! I bet I ate her to a half dozen climaxes." Jenny then paused and her face turned red. She appeared about to say something. But then at the last second held back.

"What?" I asked. "Don't hold out on me now, Jenny."

"That thing you mentioned last night right before the ladies came back into the room... I did it!" Jenny proclaimed.

I had to think for a second and replay in my mind the advice I'd given her while we were alone. Then it hit me, "You ate her ass, didn't you? What did you think?"

"It was so fucking erotic! I felt like a total wanton slut doing it, but it seemed to surprise Gretchen. I wasn't sure at first whether she even liked it, but then she started rubbing her clit and came so hard that she squirted! We had to change the bedsheets before we could finally get to sleep."

"And what about the loaner Alexandra gave her?"

"Oh, God!" Jenny said excitedly. "That was maybe the biggest surprise for me of the night. And I mean that literally!"

"Did you enjoy the curve to it?" I asked, giggling salaciously.

"It hit my G-spot with every stroke! And it was so thick! You saw Marcus's penis. It wasn't small. But this one stretched me like crazy. I came four times before Gretchen finally got tired. Then she laid down on her back and I rode it to another two or three!"

"Slut!" I teasingly accused her with a laugh.

"Lesbian slut to be precise!" she replied proudly, with her nose upturned.

"You think so?" I asked in a more serious tone.

"It would explain so much," she said with a nod. "Why my masturbatory fantasies were always about women. Why I never felt comfortable in my skin when I was with a man. Why I felt more alive and at peace with myself after one night with Gretchen than I have at any other point in my life, other than maybe the birth of my kids."

"So, you and Gretchen — where'd you leave it? Was this just a one-time thing, or..."

"No, no, no," Jenny said with a pronounced shake of her head and waggle of the index finger on her right hand. "She's already asked me out for our first official date, and we've set it for the date the day my divorce is final. Until then, you and Alexandra will need to keep hosting us for these little outings — at least often enough to keep me from going insane with lust."

"It may take months for your divorce to become final if Marcus wants to fight it. Can the two of you survive that long with just random hookups?"

"We've already exchanged phone numbers and Skype details," Jenny said with a shrug. "We plan to talk every day and Skype every night until we can see each other again."

"It was that instantaneous?" I asked, just wanting to make sure Jenny had thought everything through.

"Wasn't it for you and Alexandra?"

"The attraction? It was definitely there in spades. The love came a bit later, not that it took long for that to happen either."

"I'm not saying I'm in love, but there's definitely something there beyond just sexual chemistry. She's beautiful, smart, successful, and sweet, and she wants to be a mom! We just click in a way that I never have with anyone else I've ever been with before. And if that continues to be true, then there's no telling where this might go!"

"I'll toast to that," I said, lifting my flute full of mimosa. "Who'd have thought when we first met that the two of us would be involved in romantic relationships with women?"

"I know!" Jenny replied, her voice full of glee. "Now if we can just rid ourselves of these pesky husbands!"