Sweet Suzi

Story Info
A Milf needs the help of her friend's son.
5.6k words
4.63
65.8k
53
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All parties having sex are over the age of 18. Enjoy, Vote (5), comment!

Matt was NOT happy. His mother had volunteered his services without asking him first. She had told her friend Suzi that he would help her with her move without consulting him, and he had plans that he wasn't happy about having to forfeit on.

Maybe we should back up a bit so you can understand where he's coming from!

Matt had been seeing Lexi for a few weeks now, and they had made plans to head to the beach this Saturday, and from the way she was hinting, Matt thought he had the chance to finally get somewhere with her, and he was more than ready to lose the moniker of his class's oldest virgin, having reached the age of 18, months before.

Suzi had been Matt's mother's (Barb) friend since high school herself, and had known Matt since he was born. She had watched him grow from an obnoxious little brat into a good looking high school senior, that was fit and tanned from all of the outdoor work he did mowing and taking care of a number of lawns. She hadn't asked for the help, but when Barb had offered Matt's services, she happily accepted, not even thinking whether they should ask him first.

Suzi was getting divorced from her husband of 15 years. She had had enough of him not wanting to have anything to do with her in the bedroom, even though she was a fox for someone her age. Things had culminated for her when she walked into his office unannounced one day about 6 months ago, and found his secretary on her knees servicing his cock; the same one that never had the energy for her.

Suzi and her husband had things worked out pretty well, and the house was going to be sold, so when she found a nice apartment near her friend's place at an affordable price, she jumped on it. Unfortunately, she hadn't had any luck finding help to get the boxes and such across town the weekend she needed to.

Barb didn't want to see her friend fret, so she jumped right in with the offer of Matt's help, and that's how they got to this point.

Matt has always thought Suzi was hot, as did anybody with a pulse and eyes. He enjoyed when she came to their house to visit, and had been to her house numerous times with his mom. They had been over there not that long ago using her pool and Matt had needed to go into the house to use the restroom. Finding her clothes that she had changed out of on the floor of the bathroom was not what he was expecting, but knowing that he was in the house alone, he couldn't help picking up her panties and checking them out. Catching the scent of her womanhood put an instant erection into his trunks, and he knew that he couldn't go back outside with the obscene way it was tenting them. He took care of things quickly, and thinking about Suzi in her swimsuit just hastened his efforts.

Matt would have happily helped Suzi any other day, but this was the one chance that he and Lexi had to get away to the beach, and he was NOT happy with his mother, and let her know it. He voiced his frustrations to her, and although he didn't intend to do that, his mother was able to pick up a clue as to why it was bothering him so badly.

Barb shouldn't have, but she found it amusing and she shared her musings with Suzi over the phone the day before the move. Suzi on the other hand was appalled at the thought of how Matt must feel, but Barb just said that he'd get over it, not to worry about it.

Matt borrowed his uncle's old beater pick-up and showed up at Suzi's house Saturday morning like he was told. He knew it would be a long day, and had worn cut-off jeans, and a t-shirt. Suzi was dressed about the same, but the shorts she was wearing were more worn and definitely shorter than his.

They worked on boxing things up for a couple of hours, then started taking some of the things out to the truck. It seemed that every time Matt took a box outside and saw how nice and sunny the day was, his mood got just a little bit worse. It wasn't long before he seemed almost surly because it was bothering him that much, and there was no way Suzi could miss it.

"Matt" Suzi said, "I know that you're not happy to be here today, but I REALLY do appreciate your help. I wish you knew how much this means to me." "Your mother kind of mentioned that she thought maybe, you had thought you would get somewhere with your girlfriend today, and I'm sorry for getting in the way of that."

"I know you need the help, you just don't understand though," Matt snapped. He knew that he shouldn't talk that way to her, and he hadn't meant to sound that way. "I'm sorry Suzi, I just, well, today was going to, oh, never mind."

"Matt, honey, I've known you all your life; please talk to me and help me understand. I feel bad about it," Suzi told him.

"I'm just tired of my friends kidding me and the things they say. I'm not the only virgin in my class I'm sure, but I'm the oldest one and they keep telling me that. I truly thought today might be the day, the way Lexi was talking the other day. She's done it with a few guys at school and I thought if I could get her away from town here, then I would have my chance. There's lots of places in the dunes at the beach we could get away from everyone else."

Suzi put her arm around Matt's shoulders, and gave him a hug. "It'll happen soon, sweetie. If not with Lexi, then someone else. You're a great looking kid and any young lady would be thrilled to be with you. Heck, I'm tempted to myself right now as long as it's been for me," she said.

Matt looked at her incredulously after that comment, and when she saw the look in his eye, she started thinking about it a little more seriously. While her comment had just popped out without much thought, now, she really was liking the idea.

Suzi mind was racing, and she turned to face Matt, and pulled him into a deeper hug, and said, "I'll tell you what Matt, if you help me finish this up today, and you PROMISE never to tell your mother, I'll happily take your virginity at my new apartment when we get done."

Matt's eyes grew big, and he just gulped deeply, and asked, "Are you kidding me?"

Suzi looked him square in the eyes, and solemnly told him, "I swear it." With that, she grabbed both of his hands in hers, and pulled them to her chest. She pulled each hand across her breasts slowly, and placed them each on one of her tits, and said, "Cross my heart!" with a smile.

Suzi leaned in and gave him a quick kiss on the lips with that comment, and asked, "Sound like something you'd be interested in?" slyly.

Matt's hands pulsed around her breasts, and he looked like a bobble-head as he told her YES with his head, mouth, and eyes, all at once.

"Just so you know," she said, "I'm not some in-experienced young virgin that wants to jump into the back seat of a car or fumble around on the floor. We're going to get my bed put together, in place, made, and do it there, in my bedroom. It'll take more work, but I bet you'll be willing to do it, and I guarantee you're going to enjoy it more that way! And I need to have it done anyway, so I may as well get the help of a willing and eager young man."

"Oh, that won't be any problem Suzi, let's get to it!" Matt said excitedly. "I'll get the rest of these boxes out to the truck right now and we can get going."

Matt and Suzi got the final boxes out and loaded into the truck and started across town to the new apartment. The truck was loaded to the brim, and they had their work cut out for them, but it didn't seem as daunting of a task to Matt as it had just 30 minutes earlier.

While Matt was driving, Suzi looked over at him, and really looked him over. She was seeing more to him than she had ever noticed before. She knew he was a good looking kid, and fit too, but for the first time, she was really noticing how much he had matured. The muscles were defined, he had facial hair that was more than just peach-fuzz, and he certainly wasn't acting like a kid. She slid a little closer across the bench seat of the old pickup, and drew circles on his thigh with her fingertip. "Have you thought about me like that before, Matt" she asked, "or have I always just been your mom's old friend?"

"Oh God Suzi, if you knew how many times I've thought about you in the past. When we came swimming at your house a couple of weeks ago, I have to admit, I found your panties in the bathroom, and I had to get rid of my hard-on before I could go back outside where you and mom could see me. Since I've started liking girls, I've always thought you were hot! I still can't believe what you've offered. This will be like a dream come true for me!"

Suzi smiled excitedly, and moved her hand down to the inside of his thigh now, and rubbed higher towards his crotch. "Is your cock getting hard thinking about later?"

Matt put his hand on top of hers, and told her "I'm about ready to come in my jeans with your hand teasing me right now. I don't think I've ever felt this excited, or at least not since mom and dad said we were going to the circus when I was 6." Matt smiled at her as he said that, and she laughed with him.

They pulled up to the parking in front of her new apartment, and Matt jumped from the truck as soon as it stopped. He stacked 3 boxes on top of each other and started heading for the door before she could even find the keys for the new place.

"Slow down a little bit, Matt. I don't think you want to hurt yourself before we have time to get things done, do you?"

"I'm okay, but I will take more care Suzi. I don't want to get hurt, you're right, but I also want to get done with this as soon as possible and get to the good stuff!" Matt said.

"I understand sweetie, but I want you in one piece so it's good for both of us when we do it," Suzi said.

"And," she said, and paused, "I want to make sure it's as good as possible since it'll be your first time, and maybe your second time too!" she said with a sly grin on her face.

Matt grabbed a couple more boxes and rushed towards the door with that comment.

They had the boxes all inside, and had started on the small furniture pieces she had brought with her. The bed had been one of the first things into the truck and therefore, one of the last things out. Matt grabbed pieces of the frame and carried numerous parts at a time. He needed her help with the springs and mattress, but that was more just to help guide him so he didn't scratch things up. He was strong enough, it was just awkward, and would have been for anyone.

"Let's go ahead and put the frame together in here, before we bring the bigger parts in so they aren't in our way," Suzi said.

Matt had a couple of wrenches that he had brought so the frame could be put together tightly, and he took those out of his back pocket and got to work on the floor. He quickly had the bed put together, and they then threw the springs and mattress on it.

"We'll have to find the box that was marked bedroom" Suzi said, "that's where the sheets and things will be. And if you see the one that says, towels, I think we could both stand a shower before we climb into the bed. And I don't know why, but when I viewed the apartment, I noticed that the shower was big enough for 2 people, just so we could save water of course!" she said with a laugh and smile!

Matt's erection had gone away with all of the work that they had been doing, but her words and smile brought it back quickly. "I know right where the bedroom box is, I put it on top of one of the stacks knowing that we'd need it immediately. I'm not sure why I thought of that," he said with a grin.

As Matt pointed out the box, she opened it and grabbed the sheets out of it, and threw them on the bed. "Let's hop in the shower first, then put these on" she said. "I know how grubby I feel, and I think it would rub off on them if we started now. Then we can get dirty again, in a different way, afterward."

Suzi's excited grin as she said that had Matt's dick throbbing in his cut-off jeans. "Last one in the shower has to wash the others back first," he said, as he started shucking his clothes off as fast as he could.

Suzi just laughed to herself, and started to slowly peel the tank top upward over her stomach. She got to her breasts, and rubbed her hands over them, pinching her excited nipples through the thin cloth. She peeled it up a couple of inches on one side, and gave Matt a peek at one breast. His dumbfounded look stopped him cold in the middle of taking his jeans off. He had one foot in his hand to take the jeans off over them, and fell sideways as he lost his balance looking at her body. She laughed and quickly threw the top off, then slid her shorts and panties down quickly and ran to the shower. From the floor, he just stared in awe of what he was seeing of her.

He got the rest of his clothes off, and went into the bathroom, where Suzi was already in the shower with the water on. The shower had a lightly frosted door on it, and he could see her form through the door. Just with that, he was nearly drooling looking at her silhouette.

"Are you just going to stand outside the door, or are you coming in?" Suzi asked. "I promise I won't bite, at least, not yet," she laughed.

Matt opened the door and stepped into the shower with her, and she backed up towards the corner with her back to him. "I think you were the last one here, so go ahead and start scrubbing, slave boy" she said with a big laugh.

Matt grabbed the wash cloth she had laid over the top of the door, and soaped it up well, then started washing on her shoulders, with deep, slow circles. "uhm, that feels good," Suzi moaned. "Keep going honey" she told him.

Matt's hands continued on down her back and he worked under her arms on her sides. "Those muscles are feeling it carrying all those boxes," she said. He worked his fingers in deeper, and she just moaned. Then while he was working on those muscles, Suzi just pushed herself backward a little, and his hands slid around her sides onto her breasts. "Yes, work on those too, please," she begged him quietly.

Matt's hands felt like they were on fire, he was so excited. Suzi leaned back against him while he was doing that, and she could feel his erection pushing on her hip.

"I think I'm not the only one that thinks this feels good," she told him with a laugh.

"Your tits are the best I've ever felt" Matt said. He had only gotten this far with a couple of girls before, and never with their tops completely off, but he knew that the breasts in his hands were nothing to sneeze at, and still couldn't believe it was happening to him.

Suzi leaned in more, and started rubbing her body against Matt's. She wasn't tall enough that she could move his cock in between her legs, but she was enjoying what she was feeling with him pushing it against her back, and his hands caressing her breasts.

Matt tweaked her nipples between his thumb and fingers lightly, and she groaned in ecstasy. "Pull on them a little honey," she purred. "I really like what you're doing, but you don't have to be so gentle," she said. "I like having my tits handled, and knowing that a man knows what he's doing."

Matt used his hands a little more, and started reaching around her body to other areas. Suzi turned to face him finally, and reached up to pull his face down to her, and gave him the first kiss of the day. Suzi could feel his erection pulsing against her stomach as she did that. She moved her hand from the back of his neck down to his cock, and gently stroked it up and down. It had been a LONG time since she had felt a dick in her hand that was that hard, and it had her excited too!

Suzi took her other hand down and fondled Matt's balls. She'd been around the block enough times that she was very gentle with them, but he was so excited by it that she probably could have used oven mitts and he still would have been close to shooting off. Matt's cock was jerking wildly as she held him, and he told her that he was going to lose it if she kept it up.

"I think that we're clean enough, why don't we get out of here and head to the bedroom," Suzi told Matt.

Matt leaned down to her, and kissed her gently, and told her, "I still can't believe this. I keep pinching myself to wake myself up, I feel like it's a dream."

"Well sweetie, head into the other room, because your dream is about to come true!" Suzi told him. With that, she grabbed his dick and gave it a squeeze.

Suzi turned off the water as Matt opened the shower door. They both stepped out and grabbed towels and started to dry off. They headed into the bedroom, and went to opposite sides of the bed and grabbed the sheets.

Suzi bent down to start tucking the sheets under the mattress, and with the way her breasts hung down, Matt just stopped in awe, looking at those gorgeous orbs, hanging perfectly before his eyes.

Suzi noticed Matt had stopped, and glanced up towards him. "Hey! Do you want to look at them from 6 feet away, or suck, hold, and kiss them laying on the bed if we get it made?" she asked.

Matt snapped to it right away, and got his side done quickly, then grabbed the rest of the bedding to put it on. Suzi spoke up, and said, "We'll wait for those, less to get tangled up in. It's plenty warm, and going to get a lot hotter I'll bet!"

With that, Suzi just hopped up onto the bed, and patted it beside her. Matt stared at her, gulped once, and just said, "I still can't believe this is happening."

"Sweetie," Suzi said, "you can believe it. You've shown me that you're a man, and a man that I want. After watching you today, and kissing you earlier, I'm not just throwing you a pity fuck, or letting you lose your virginity; I'm horny and want this more than you realize! Get down here and kiss me!"

Matt laid down on the bed beside Suzi, and she reached over and pulled him into her arms. Matt was a little shy with his lack of experience, but Suzi wasn't going to let that be a deterrent for what she was feeling and wanting. Suzi kissed him and pulled him in tight. She rolled her body over his, and really went to town with her lips.

Suzi sat up over Matt's body, and ran her hands down over his chest and arms. She ground lightly on his groin with her pussy, and he could feel the wetness and heat from her body. His cock was throbbing underneath her, and she slowly slid her wet lips over his hardness, drawing back and forth languidly. She grinned down at him as she could feel his excitement. She leaned down, and drug her nipples over his chest, and kissed his upper body, his shoulders, neck, nipples, and more, all the while moving slowly with her wet sex over his.

"You're going to have to stop or I'm going to cum too soon," Matt told her excitedly.

"Don't worry about it, I plan on being here with you for quite a while," Suzi told him. "I'm pretty sure that you're going to come quickly, and also sure that you'll be able to get it back up quickly." "As a matter of fact, let's see what happens with this."

With that, Suzi slid down his body lower, and took his cock into her mouth. She used her tongue to draw circles around the head of his cock, and asked him while smiling at him, "have any of your girlfriends done this before?"

Matt gripped the sheets beside his body with both hands in a death grip, and felt his upper body just seem to melt back into the sheets and pillows. "No Suzi, I've never felt anything this good before. I'm going to come any second!" he yelled excitedly.

Suzi held the base of his cock with her hand, steady as she sucked him to the back of her mouth. He started shooting his jizz deep into her throat. His cock pulsed repeatedly, as she smiled and swallowed twice. She slowly withdrew his softening cock from her mouth, making a popping noise as she took it out that last inch. She licked the tip to get the final drop that was hanging on. "Can't waste that," she said with a smile.

12