Sweet Suzi

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Did you enjoy that" she asked happily, "because I sure did. You taste wonderful, and I think you've been holding onto that for a while as much as there was."

"Oh man," Matt managed to gasp. "I feel like that came out from my toes. I've never felt anything like that when I've come before, and it felt to me like it emptied my body out."

Suzi just smiled and said, "I'm happy to be the cause of that feeling. You've made me feel so good so far, and trust me, we're just getting started."

She took the head of his soft dick back into her mouth and sucked on it some more. Even though it had been just moments, she could feel life in it already. She moved back up over his body, then slid off to the side and laid down beside him. "Would you like to have me teach you how to please a woman, Matt, because I would love to have you between my legs right now?"

"I want to Suzi, but give me just a second, I'm still trying to catch my breath."

Suzi laughed at him, and bent down to suck on his nipples again. She was turned on her side beside him, and could see his cock moving and twitching as she did that. She reached down with her hand and stroked him a couple of times. "He seems to be recovering faster than the rest of your body," she said.

"I'm ready to try, if you don't mind teaching me," Matt replied. Suzi just laid back and spread her legs, and patted her closely trimmed pussy lips.

Matt moved down between her legs as she moved up so she could lean back against the pillows. "Some women or girls are going to have lots of hair. Some have very little naturally, or will trim or shave it. I keep mine closely trimmed, but it seems like the girls your age like to shave it all off, from what I hear." She took her fingers and moved her lips apart, and started pointing out different parts of her vagina to Matt. As she directed him, she told him to lick her here, or there, as she coached him in this important life lesson. "If you get a rep at school for being able to please a woman, trust me that the girls will talk, and it will make things a lot easier to get dates, and get somewhere with the girls."

Matt was enthralled by the aroma, and the feelings it was causing in his body. His dick was back to full strength, but he was enjoying what he was doing so much, he wasn't ready to stop. He gently pulled at her lower lips with his, and used his tongue on her clit, feeling her squirming, and hearing her words getting more breathy and excited. He stuck his tongue deeply into her body, and licked slowly from one end to the other, then started flicking his tongue quickly over her clit. This was something he'd seen in a porno more than once, and wanted to see how she'd react. Her hands and fingers were grasping at his hair, and her thighs were tightening around his neck, and his ears felt like they were in a vice.

With Suzi's thighs clamped on his ears, he was barely able to hear her yelling, but there was no mistaking the fact that she was coming. He'd seen some pornos where the actresses sprayed liquids all over, and others where there was no physical evidence that they had come, possibly because it was all staged, but Matt wasn't sure what to expect given the broad scope of his viewing efforts. Having the ambrosia-like liquid pooling on his tongue gave him a start, but it was certainly one that he was enjoying. He dug his tongue inside her cavity as deeply as he could, and tried to tease more out of her. Possibly the scent, possibly the act, or possibly the whole situation, but whatever the reason, Matt felt as if he was harder than he had ever been before, and this was just minutes after having filled Suzi's mouth with a load as large as he'd ever given out.

"Come back up here and kiss me," Suzi said as she tugged on his hair. "I love tasting my own juices on my fingers when I play with myself, and on my lover's face when he goes down on me." As Matt moved up to kiss her, she stuck her tongue deep in his mouth and played with his tongue. She lapped at his cheeks and chin to get each and every drop, and as she was doing this, she could feel his hard-on pressing against her mound.

"Matt, honey, we've gotten the appetizers out of the way, are you ready for the main course now, sweetie?" Suzi asked.

"Oh, please, yes Suzi. I'll do my best to please you, to make sure that you come, but please, please can we start?" Matt asked breathlessly.

Suzi smiled at him as she reached down between their bodies and grabbed his cock, and centered it at her opening. "Go ahead honey, give it a push and give it to me. I'm tired of waiting too!" Suzi said.

Matt pushed and could feel his dick entering her body, a woman's body for the first time. The warm, wet feeling that he'd encountered as she sucked his dick a few moments ago was pushed to the back of his mind with the way that he felt now. The tightness of her pussy, the warmth, the absolute effortless gliding of his cock deep into her body was unlike anything he had ever felt. Jacking off was never going to be the same from now on, after feeling what a real pussy was like.

He could feel the inner walls of her vagina, the muscle fibers pulling, sucking at his phallus as he pushed it in and pulled it out. He raised himself to his elbows over her, and pumped slowly, in and out, feeling the friction, the sensations, and was in absolute awe at the intensity of what he was feeling. No wonder people went to the troubles they did to find sex. If he hadn't worked himself so hard earlier, with the move, and the sexual things they'd already done, he had no doubt that he wouldn't be able to control himself. He felt like he would have been bouncing on top of her, and would have been unable to actually absorb the different tactile nuances that his body and his cock were feeling now.

The crown of Matt's penis flared a little more than what was normal. Not really enough that you would notice it with the eye, but a sensitive pussy was something else. As Matt slowly moved in and out of Suzi, pumping, groaning, moaning, she could feel her walls gripping that head as it moved in and out through her lower body. This wasn't the biggest cock that she had ever taken, but something about the way it rubbed her insides made this the best she had ever had. Or maybe, it was just because she'd been so horny herself, but whatever the reason, it didn't matter as she was moaning with pleasure herself. Maybe it would be different if he hadn't taken the time to learn about her body with her lesson on loving a woman, but whatever the cause, she was enjoying the effect.

Matt could feel that he was nearing another orgasm, and was doing all that he could to delay it. More than anything else, as a thank you to Suzi for taking his virginity, he wanted to make sure that she was able to cum again. He lowered his forehead onto hers, and whispered to her that he was getting close, and asked if she was.

"Oh, please Matt, just keep going like you are honey, I'm so close, ugh, unghhh!" she moaned.

Matt continued on as he was, thinking about other things, trying to hold on for a little longer. He needn't have worried too much about it.

Suzi wrapped her legs around him and pulled him in deep with them, and pulled his dick into herself as deeply as she could. "Mmh, mmmh, ohhhhyes!" she cried out as she came with him pumping deep inside her. Her orgasm was enough to finish Matt off for the second time, and he pushed his throbbing dick deep inside and just held it still as it pulsed out his cream. His back was arched and he kept himself buried to the hilt inside her. He could finally feel himself softening in her, and his dick began to withdraw from her grasp. He pushed himself up on his arms, and pulled himself out. They both looked down to her soaked, reddened lips and watched as his seed came out in a dribble, down her ass, and onto the clean sheets they'd just put on the bed.

They just smiled at each other, and Matt laid down beside her in the bed. She moved over a little bit to get out of the wet spot, and snuggled up against him.

Suzi suddenly got a serious look on her face, and gazed at Matt as she reached over him to the nightstand beside her bed, and grabbed her phone.

"I can't believe what you've done young man! I'm going to have to call your mother!" Suzi seemed upset, and Matt wasn't sure what to do.

Suzi held the phone up to her ear, and after a couple of seconds, spoked. "Barb, Matt's been a fantastic helper, but we've had some problems getting the bed put together right, and he's going to stay and work on it some more for me, so I don't have to sleep on the floor tonight." She listened a few moments, then spoke again. "No, I think it might take a couple more hours to get it handled properly. I don't want to take a chance that it's going to break down on me, so we'll have to check it before I let him head home. Ok, I just didn't want you to worry. And he's offered to help me put together some other furniture I've got coming in the next few days, too, just so you're aware. Thank you for insisting that he help me. I think he feels all right about it now, after the way he was feeling earlier. OK, Bye."

"We definitely can't assume that the bed was put together correctly, like I told your mother, we'll just have to check it out thoroughly, if you don't mind."

12