All Comments on 'Sweet Talk Ch. 02'

by EveHasFallen

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Omg!!

I hate jay!!!Could he see that anna loves him?!He's a jerk!Please continue...Asap.Tq

fightfirewithwaterfightfirewithwaterover 15 years ago
Ooohh

Ha.. i love this story.. keep up the amazing work.. cant wait to see what happens next

zfammezfammeover 15 years ago
does he love her too?

i'm expecting it, but i don't know. he's probably too much into his i-dont-care attitude that he hasn't realized it yet? please update soon! lovely ch. by the way though i was hoping for some sort of resolution. :D

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
FANTASTIC!!! Love it!!

Terrific story! You can feel the emotion from the characters. Love the drama. Can't wait for more chapters. It's definitely not too long or drawn out. Post more soon.

KillerRomanceKillerRomanceover 15 years ago
Wow

I think I've found one of my fave authors on Lit. The story's fantastic! I reeeally can't wait for the next installment! <3 Lillian, KR.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
I LOVEEEEEEEEED IT!

and ESPECIALLY that the chapters ARE longer! I hate when I'm into a great story and it's over just as I'm getting into it. I love all the characters and I LOVE Jay! LOL! I cannot wait for the next part and please don't make these chapters shorter! This story is WAY to great to leave off with a 1 or 2 pager!! Thank you....you really are an amazing writer!

cinnamon_kisses12cinnamon_kisses12over 15 years ago
oh

i definitely can't wait for the next chapter!

shadowsslaveshadowsslaveover 15 years ago
Seriously loving everything about this so far!

I love the direction that this is going in. Yeah, Jason is acting like a moron but there are so many deep emotional issues that are going on in both Anna & Jason's hearts so I think the way that you're writing this is perfect. You can't expect Jason to wake up and say 'I'm in love with Anna' and everyone lives happily ever after. Anna has to still find her way in this life and become her own person as well as deal with the struggles of losing her family and being in love with Jason all these years and Jason needs to deal with his own direction and life and all the fears about that. He also harbors deep feelings for Anna that are brotherly but you can already feel that those feelings go far deeper than that....but he has to find that out all on his own. In any case I think you are doing an amazing job with this story so far and I agree with the longer chapters, the better!! I'll be on the lookout for the next part. Thanks for sharing your writing and stories with everyone!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
I don't know

about all the good comments here. the story is disjointed, the background unsatisfactory (somebody allready found out what kind of a hero the male character should be?). male character rather act like a drug addicted person than a sane human. chaotic, confused, selfcentered. so how come everybody thinks this is the most erotic story (not that I found a single erotic sentence)in literotica and if not erotic why the best? please let me know.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Great storyline

I like how this story is coming along so far and I cant wait to read more of it. I like that your chapters are getting longer and more complex as it means youre building up the plot line and the charecters and thats what makes a great story!

Loving it so far, please submit more soon!!

skadetskadetover 15 years ago
keep it up!

I love, love, love this story so far. Now that we know a bit more of what's going on inside Jay's head too, I think you're going in the right direction. And yes, this chapter is longer and less straight-forward, but that's not necessarily a bad thing. It builds up the story and the characters, which is absolutely a very good thing.

And someone gave you shit about this not being an erotic story.. i really hope you don't care about that comment. It takes time building up to the sex and such, and that makes the story that much better. So keep it up, you're doing great!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Amazing!

It's fantastic, and you're posting quickly! I was afraid it was going to be a while before we heard anything else from Jay and Anna.

It's not too long or drawn out! It's perfect!

And Jay's a total selfish prick. Good job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Also,

I kinda hope she hooks up with Sam!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Great Again!

I def did not think this chapter was too long, in fact, it wasn't long enough! I love, love, love, this story, and I really hope you don't make us wait too long!

marexotic18marexotic18over 15 years ago
I don't like him...at all

He will need to redeem himself BIG time before anything else happens. It doesn't matter what kind of childhood he had, his treatment of her is sickening, especially since she is supposed to be his childhood friend. She shouldn't go talk to him at all. He owes her the biggest apology ever, and if he does take that step she should still verbalize the exact behavior that was less than professional and frustrating to her.

I love your stories, and this one I was the most excited for, I just hope that he gets his head out of his ass soon. The long chapters are great, keep it up!

MarioneMarioneover 15 years ago
Satisfactory

Jay is a total douche, but I could come to like him if he takes his head out of the toilet. Sam is great, keep him in, please :) I like where the story is going, Anna is one reliable, independent chick. Keep up the good work!

nanibofaninanibofaniover 15 years ago
Yay!

Love love LOVE where this is going. Jay is a dick, big surprise. I was just DYING for Anna just to say "WHAT ABOUT ME?!" but she's way too nice.

Wish we coulda gotten a little more Anna/Jay time but the chapter was great. Can't wait to see what happens next, hope you'll update soon!

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 15 years ago
Another great chapter!

I'm so glad that this story isn't short and straightforward and boring. The twist and turns and angst and drama are what make it a good read. Jason is the guy we love to hate but I've got a special little place in my heart for bad boys. We're all going to love him in the end... especially when he comes crawling back to Anna. Cannot wait for the next chapter. This story is brilliant. Thanks for writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Good Job!

Great story! I like it a lot.

I have to say that I REALLY don't like Jay. I wonder if he redeems himself later on? He will have to for my opinion to change. How could he be so selfish and just plain inconsiderate?! At least Anna can somewhat understand where Jay is coming from. That is why she deserves to be with someone so much better. Unless...he redeems himself. Just a big circle! Sorry!

But good job and keep it up! :D

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Keep up the good work!

I love this story! I read your other work a very long time ago, and was so excited to see new posts from you. I really love how this story is coming along, I'm kind of one for a long, drama-full story, and I love the interactions between Jason and Anna so far!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous