All Comments on 'Sweet Talk Ch. 03'

by EveHasFallen

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
I don't know why everyone hates Jason..

...but I've loved him from the start. :) Love the update, even if I wish it never ended. Can't wait for more from this one or from Rainey.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Totally Agree!

I did and still do love Jason! Love the way the story is going and how you're laying everything out! You really are an awesome writer!

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 15 years ago
Oh no! No delay, please!

Another fantastic chapter! I really enjoyed it. Jason is definitely redeeming himself. I've always liked him, flaws, bad behavior and all. I hope he keeps control of himself around Andreas, though. Really looking forward to the next chapter. Maybe you can delay Rainey for this?

skadetskadetover 15 years ago
oh god, you've done it again..

another amazing chapter! and yeah, this story is now even better than rainey. i'm hooked.

i just can't wait for jay to see that he loves anna, and for those little hints and the complications and lovely things that can come out of the two of them sharing a bed.

and now i'm really curious as to what happened between jay and andreas.. i totally agree; rainey can wait! xD

zfammezfammeover 15 years ago
well done.

oh, forget Rainey! just write there "and they lived happily ever after" LOL to end that fic.<br /><br />

Jason redeemed himself well! i'm crossing my fingers about sam. it would be too bad for a nice guy to get all brokenhearted you know? maybe since he is old money he has got a finacee somewhere, like an arranged marriage of some sort with an old friend that he loves dearly, just like Jason&Anna? Maybe that's why he hangs around anna, he see's through Anna's feelings for Jason (and perhaps Jason's feelings for Anna). don't make sam gay okay?<br /><br />

i'm really curious how Jason will discover his feelings for anna. i'd love to read about a jealous Jason. Btw, you write anna's feelings well, her act of distancing herself and trying to control her emotions and all that. i know it would be more difficult for her to control herself particularly now that jason seems to have changed, he's sweeter, more considerate, more responsible, etc.<br /><br />

you know 4 pages went by so fast? really. i'd love to read more. i'd be happier if you could just write their whole story in one complete chapter (i don't care if it's 1000 pages!) this is sooo good, i can't wait for installments! :D<br /><br />

oh, & i hope Jason wins this cooking competition! he deserves it honestly, especially since he's changed for the better and done his best. what will he be making? will his recipe subconsciously hint 'i love you anna'? :D

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Hating Jason?!

Put me on Team Jason all the way, even before this chapter. He's an awesomely layered character who's making baking a little sexy, I gotta say. I both love and envy your writing, thank you so much for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
No more delay please

I really love this series. I hope there will be no more delays. Thanks for the contribution.

marklionmarklionover 15 years ago
Nice Chapter!!

That was a nice chapter but they're parts of this chapter that were hard to read. I wish you would do one thing either use Jay or Jason and don't use them interchangeably because it's hard to follow the storyline when you do that for me.

EveHasFallenEveHasFallenover 15 years agoAuthor
Foiled again!

Yeah...I think I have a bit of an idea why this (and other) chapters are showing up with such odd formatting.

Lame. :)

Anyway, I'm gonna try to get this taken care of because, yeah, it's annoying. You guys who trudged through it, though--wow. That's dedication, lol.

ALSO--regarding the comment below mine--does anyone else find it distracting that I use both Jay AND Jason? I didn't even think about that until right now (his name really just comes out interchangably like that as I'm writing for some reason). So, let me know if that's an issue, I'll TRY to make an effort to use one or the other, but no promises. :)

johntc24johntc24over 15 years ago
Enjoy your contributions, Thanks

I'm not having any problems following your charecters. Have also been enjoying your character development. I see where when Jason finally "gets it" Ana will have a devoted follower for life. Really enjoying your work

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
yay!

ok, so no, i don't find jay/jason confusing. it's just a nickname... and rather cute actually. i have to say i'm addicted to BOTH of your plots right now. it would be hard to say which one i am loving more. rainey was my first love of yours so please disregard that other person's comment about just ending it! she deserves a great next chapter too. one more thing on sweet talk, it is seeming like it might turn into a rather big pool of guys fighting for anna. i'm rather jealous! i like sam a lot... if anna ends up with jason, maybe sam could get a story of his own? oh! and what about keera? i'm curious about her too............. so many great characters! keep up the great work!!

CherishhhCherishhhover 15 years ago
I've been

following the series like a hawk :K LOL. I've loved it so far! Can't get enough of these two! ANd no, i don't find Jay/Jason confusing. It's an adorable nickname. And after my brief obsession about Elaine Coffman's 'Escape Not My Love', I've come to LOVEEEE the name Jay. Haha. Good job! I'm looking forward to the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
wow

I love it cant wait till the next chapter please dont keep us waiting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
more!

haha! finally, a story without much sex yet steaming hot! lol. i love this! very romantic! good job!

please post your work soon! thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Fantastic!

Absolutely marvellous - have just read all 3 chapters / submissions in one go... and am totally wrapped up in the story.

Jay / Jason isn't confusing - friends, relatives often use shortened versions of people's names.

Can't say I dislike him, either... there are reasons for him being the arrogant arse he is... *grins* - from which he will redeem hiself in time, won't he??

Looking forward to reading the next bit when you are ready.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
when?

u said ur gonna post chapters 4 and 5 on jan.15.. where is it??? lol, im begging u, post it ASAP! :)

EveHasFallenEveHasFallenover 15 years agoAuthor
Chapter 04 has been submitted

Just wanted to let those of you who asked know that I sumbitted Ch. 04 this morning. I'd love to give you an idea of when it'll be posted but sometimes it takes two days, other times it'll take three or four.

So...let's just say it'll be up "later this week." :)

~Eve

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
absurd!

she goes to the bar of the restraunt to get them their drinks and the server gives her three glasses of wine to carry through a crowded restraunt? i guess they didn't need to worry about any liability if she spills a glass on another patron? there were five other ways andreas could have been introduced.

then there are two rooms for the three-ever hear of a roll out bed? why would anna sleep with jason and not sam, giving that she has had a two week involvement with sam? jay and anna have at best a tenous peace-so they're going to snuggle down?

is there going to be a final showdown between jay and andreas with a food war in the competition, as in "animal house" ?

MackBobMackBobalmost 6 years ago
Good story

Greatpiece of writing!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous