All Comments on 'Sweet Talk Ch. 04'

by EveHasFallen

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Yay! Another chapter (a GOOD chapter! :D )

But man, that Andreas is a jerk! Poor Jay.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Excellent!!

Fantastic job!!! Although I don't like waiting, this chapter certainly was worth the wait. I hate Andreas!!! And I can't decide if I want Anna and Jason together or Anna and Sam! Keep writing and please post the next chapter soon!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Love it!

Ahh! Love it! Jason is going to kick his ass again! But he also needs to wake up and just kiss her already! Urg Man! Please more and soon! Cant wait! Thanks!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
didnt read it yet

but i just wanted to tell you that i literally squealed when i saw chapter 4 was posted! okay ill read it now! thank you!!!

zfammezfammeover 15 years ago
5

after 5 pages i'm surprised he isn't shipped yet to an asylum, since she drove him crazy. i hope nothing happens to Anna though. I hope J and Sam goes to Anna asap because that last scene gave me a dirty-old-man kind of feeling, quite...disgusting. i am very curious how you'll resolve Sam's attraction to Anna, and how Jay would realize he likes her. anyway, love this installment and i hope you do give us the next one soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
SENSATIONAL!!

This honestly one of the best stories on the whole site!! Please don't stop posting more stories, you really are truly good at what you do. I like how you introduce your characters and don't jump straight to the sex unlike all the stories on the site!!! don't stop writing!!

p/s. love the characters!! Jason and Anna go together so well.

xxxx

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Love it

I was so excited to see another posting for this story. Forget everyone's issues with Jason, I love him. He will come around eventually I'm sure. Can't wait for the next chapter.

perseygoddessperseygoddessover 15 years ago
I am rooting for Sam to win. Jay is nice but

Sam is the man and he deserves victory.

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 15 years ago
Loveeeeee it!!!! Team Jay, all the way! lol!

Great chapter! So good, I don't even mind the cliffhanger! I'm definitely hoping Anna ends up with Jay though. She and Jason have wanted each other for ever (even though Jay was too stubborn/male to realize or admit it) and they would be so cute together! Sam is nice but he's not everything to her. They should remain good friends and once she takes her psych classes, she can help his sister to mentally recover. Hope Jay beats Andreas and that Anna lets him. Good luck with your apps and I'm looking forward to the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
PLENTY OF ROOM FOR SPIN OFF

please do that for sam and adreas- that could be really really cool :)

zfammezfammeover 15 years ago
comment again.

im waiting for chapter 4.5 :( anyway, just wanted to make it clear that i am for J&Anna. is this a love triangle? it doesn't seem that way to me because Anna clearly likes Jason! i hope you don't confuse her or make her settle for Sam. He's a good man who doesn't deserve to be loved any less than he actually deserves, did that make sense? :D

starry_nightstarry_nightover 15 years ago
Great!

Oh, now I feel bad for Jay after knowing what happened to him with his past gf. At first, I thought he was such an ass to Anna. It's funny to read how he sees Anna in a different light now. His and Sam's reactions to her sundress were priceless. Sam is a really good guy, but Anna's only got eyes for Jay. I hope Sam can find somebody of his own. Perhaps a spinoff? :P And I've said this before, but you're really good at writing dialogue! It comes across as very natural, funny, and charming. Looking forward to the next chapter!

savannuhsavannuhover 15 years ago
Glad to see an Update!

I'll be honest and say I'm actually kinda rooting for Sam, too! I know.. I know... it's supposed to be Jay. But Sam is awesome. If he doesn't wind up with Anna, I hope he gets someone equally as nice. And if not, I'll gladly take him myself! Excellent work! I'd like to see more of Andreas as well - And yes, there is a lot wrong with me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
so conflicted

i like both sam AND jason... but i guess she can have jason so I get sam!

EveHasFallenEveHasFallenabout 15 years agoAuthor
Just so you all know...

I'm having some real issues with my writing these days. And, by, "issues," I mean a painful inability to write--or at least, to write anything that isn't crap. So, just want to let everyone know why I haven't updated yet. If you'd like me to email you when I do submit new chapters, go ahead and send me a message or an email (the address is on my profile). That way, at least you're not waiting around for me to get my act together.

AnnaJadesAnnaJadesabout 15 years ago
patience is a virtue

i don't think i can wait. "patience is a virtue" that's not working out so well. i read this whole story in one night, i couldn't stop reading till i finish this chapter. i can't wait till the next chapter comes!!

AnInsatiableReaderAnInsatiableReaderabout 15 years ago
anxiously awaiting

i hope your writer's block is a thing of the past and the next chapter is coming soon!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
What a writer!!!

Found this delightful story in my ramblings.

Please hurry the next installment.

I am an old man but enjoy the emotions that you are revealing in your characters.

carolienwcarolienwalmost 13 years ago
please finish it..?

hi! i love youre story's, your amazing!

but it's a shame that the story isn't finished, and neither is the story about rainy...

please consider finishing them, you are an amazing writer!

SouthernGirl30SouthernGirl30almost 10 years ago
Waiting....

For Jason to go kick his ass. I've read this story before, but still wanting Andreas to get his ass kicked at this point! Such a sleazy bastard!

khkrkhkralmost 7 years ago
I hate stories with two guys Vying for the same girl

And the worst part is in most of the stories , the guy who is an asshole ends up getting the girls. But the one who is always there for her, who cheers her up and who treats her with respect ends up getting dumped in the last minute. Fuck this stories man.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous