Sweet Tooth Daughter

Story Info
Story about father and his 18 years old daughter.
1.4k words
3.77
18.1k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My eighteen-year-old daughter Darinka opened the refrigerator and looked for something on the bottom shelf. I stared at her insanely perky buttocks, which were only half covered by her little denim shorts. Long slender legs, brown hair, even homemade fluffy slippers in the form of baby elephants - all this excited me to the core. I wanted to grab this tender miracle in my arms and kiss her cheeks, neck, tummy, squeeze her charming breasts with my hands and hide my face in my daughter's hair. The fantasy that my imagination drew was so violent that I trembled. Meanwhile, Daryna straightened up - she found the last jar of cola. After opening it with a soft click, the daughter pressed the can to her lips. I was delighted to watch her drink - it did not go unnoticed.

- Dad, what are you looking at? - the daughter smiled brightly. And then she looked down. - Hey, have you already pitched a tent there or something?

I looked down at my shorts. An obvious bulge was formed there. Crossing my legs, I concentrated with all my might so that my voice would not betray my condition, and said:

- Darina, how can you! Do you think I'm turned on by looking at you?!

"So you're still that perverted daddy!" Daryna giggled. - But don't think that something will break, understand? - and she threatened me with her finger.

- What are you saying! You are my own daughter! - and I demonstratively covered my eyes with my palm so as not to see her fascinating cleavage. In addition, the daughter also unbuttoned the top button of the shirt, probably to finally drive me crazy. I was breathing hard, and Darinka continued this crazy game.

- Lest you think that, I will not do that under any circumstances! This is absolutely out of the question! - and with these words Darina took a pillow from the sofa, which we usually used for exactly what "she will never do". And then she undid another button. And also.. I removed my palm from my eyes and looked admiringly at her gentle face, fragile figure and pretty little buns, which were already visible almost completely.

The fact is that my daughter was a real sweetie tooth. We found this out after her eighteenth birthday. Daryna always attracted admiring glances from passing men, but she never met boys, never even hinted at them. It surprised me a little, but I put everything down to age - she is a teenager, then everything forms, as they say. It didn't work out - one day after my daughter's coming of age, I woke up in the morning with the most pleasant sensations that can be had. When I fell asleep, I didn't immediately understand what was happening, it just felt so good that I had convulsions all over my body. Opening my eyes, I discovered with horror and surprise that my daughter was sitting on her knees between my legs and was squeezing her lips around the head of the rod. And I... I fill her mouth with cum! Right now! I felt like an electric shock, I immediately went to the head of the bed, leaving the daughter's mouth. And she remained sitting - all red, with swollen cheeks.

"God... how is that?" What are you doing? How... Why... Why?!"

Darinka then mumbled something because she could not speak because of the sperm in her mouth. With wide-eyed fright, I began to look for some dish so that my daughter could spit it all out. Run for a glass to the kitchen? So! I rose to my feet and fussily mumbled:

- Just don't swallow! Do you hear? Do not swallow! You can't, it's... It's... - I couldn't say "these are your brothers and sisters", that would be too much even for such a situation. For some reason, it was very important to me that Darinka would not be swallowed by my family, as if that would make the situation even worse, although it is already much worse?!

But then she looked at me with sparkling eyes and... swallowed everything. And then... she smiled.

- Hmm, I thought it would be bitter or sour... No, not at all. Even tasty, - and licked her finger. I looked in a daze at my daughter, who had just given a blowjob with a swallow to her own father, despite the fact that I knew for sure - she had not even kissed before! This needs to be fixed urgently - a thought came to mind. Before I realized what I was doing, the body seemed to lean towards Darinka, and my mouth kissed her just on the lips, which a minute ago were clenched on my rod!

The girl hugged me, pressing her breasts. I returned her hug, burying my face in my daughter's brown hair. Inhaling its floral aroma, I, almost not realizing what I was doing, put my hands under my daughter's pajamas and started caressing her nipples with my fingers. Darynochka squealed and panted heavily as I zoomed in under her pajamas. Baby-daughter then raised her hands, as if she seemed to be at my mercy, and I freed her from the pajama blouse with one movement - only the pants remained.

That was the first time I saw my little daughter naked. Her insanely elastic round boobs, flat stomach, delicate lines of armpits, collarbones - this inspired and excited me, forcing me to resort to active movements. I leaned down again and we kissed again - this time I felt Darinka, becoming bolder, press her tongue into my mouth. I didn't stay in debt, and now our tongues were intertwined, and her hands caressed my back and hips, until suddenly I shook again - my daughter's palm lay directly on the bar.

Darinka stroked it as if it were something inanimate, but then she came to her senses and switched to more delicate touches. She moved away a little and, looking straight into his eyes, asked:

- Dad, can I do it again?... Well, take it? - and she blushed, as if she hadn't done it a few minutes ago. I nodded approvingly and Darina crawled back a little, making her lips in the shape of the letter "o". And then she tilted her head and with a gentle touch made me tremble like an autumn leaf in the wind. She licked the most sensitive spot on the top once, twice, each time making me squirm with pleasure. And then my girl hugged the penis with her lips and began to drool along the entire length, sliding up and down on it. Of course, she lacked experience, but it was even better that way - my little eighteen-year-old daughter managed to swallow the rod almost half, making, at the same time, probably the most lewd sounds in the universe. Her wet gurgling and snorting just drove me crazy, so I couldn't stand it for long.

This time, Darinka swallowed everything again and happily showed me her pink tongue. The two of us hugged again, and then, giggling happily, we began to tickle each other. Since then, oral sex has become an integral part of our communication with my daughter. I fed the girl with cum several times in the morning, and then, as the portions dwindled, I used them to cover her cute face - layer after layer. And then together we licked the sperm from the daughter's cheeks, nose, breasts and tummy. We tried different methods - sometimes Daryna did everything, sometimes I took her by the back of the head and simply put it on the penis. For the first time since Nastya - Darincha's mother - left us, life played with bright colors. I began to think of Nastya not as a traitor, but as a person who, perhaps, also found her happiness - her new boyfriend probably loves her as much as I love our daughter...

No! Not the same! I loved Darinka like a father and at the same time kissed her like a lover, filled her mouth with my sperm, exactly the same with which she herself was born! Is it possible to compare this? Sometimes I was pierced by remorse - how is it possible to love your own daughter, and even orally, in the most perverted way? But I carefully suppressed such thoughts, justifying to myself that in another way my daughter could get pregnant, and it would be a million times worse than what we are doing now...