Sweet Treats

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's superb," I managed. "Such thick, black hair, you're... simply exquisite."

"They're not filthy words, sir, not at all. You are... very elegant. But am I a hairy girl, sir, am I grown thick enough for you?"

"Oh, god yes, you're... beautiful. I just want to look." I leaned forward to see her, much closer. But as I got nearer, I smelled her arousal and beneath it a hot musky tang.

"No, I want to smell... " I got nearer still, "No, your..."

I wanted everything, every sense, every sensation, to be swamped by her hot, fecund body, to be covered all over by her scent. I stumbled up from the chair, and fell to my knees. My heart was pounding and my prick felt enormous, all of me concentrated in that shaft. I looked down at myself, and my cock reared up between my legs, thrusting its red head towards her, seeking out her cunt like a snake seeks a mouse, like a sword seeks a sheath. A sword thrust deep by the man behind it, with blood and plunder on his mind.

I looked at my prick as if it had a life of its own, and my brain seemed to stop, all coherent thought gone forever, made stupid by this fuck fur between her legs. I didn't know where to begin, my hands stupidly grasping for her. I fell to the floor and lay curled there, reaching out, my breath coming fast, my cock aching and aching, close to coming. I'd not felt so aroused for a very long time, and wondered what the hell was in the drink. It couldn't just be her hair, doing this to my head.

She stood above me, and when I looked up, there was the thick pelt of fur between her legs. I ran my hand up her leg, but somehow, I wasn't quite ready to touch her there. I didn't feel worthy, I wanted permission from this woman. So I dropped my hand, and instead, concentrated on her feet. I took a foot in both hands, and kissed it. I noticed the second toes were longer than the big toes, giving her feet a curious elongated shape.

I took a foot between the palms of my hands, and gazing up at her with adoring, supplicant eyes, I silently begged permission. Her tiny smile, when she gave it, brought me more joy in that moment... that I'd beg even more for the next. I suckled on those long toes, caressing her whole foot with my hands. I sucked each toe into my mouth, curling my tongue on each one, tugging at it with my teeth. Then I worshipped her other foot, craving the flesh and adoring the strange taste of her nails. The delta of flesh between her big toe and second was a tiny place of bliss.

She sighed, a little contented hum. If she was a cat she'd purr, but what do little wolves do? Made brave by her response, and seeing her leg stretched out, I moved slowly up towards that tangled nirvana, licking up her leg. She turned and knelt on the floor, with torso lying on the bed. This brought her holy place much closer, and when I reached it...

I teased apart the hair with my fingers, to reveal the rich purple red of her lips, her insides showing, shiny and bright. I gazed upon that luscious slit for a very long time, before sinking my mouth to her, my tongue in a great wide lick. I swathed her cunt right up to her ass, then fucked my tongue quickly into her.

She shuddered, and pushed back on me, pulling her cheeks wide with her fingers splayed to give me more access. "Ooo, sir, that's... deeper, sir, spread me wider... aahhh..." She let out a low animal moan, as I settled down to eat her. I eased my hands up under her body to her breasts, pulling her back onto my face, feeling her shudder and jerk.

I fell back to the floor, her sweet hairy cunt and her dark ass on my face, smothering me. She fell forward, her head beside my thick hot cock, holding it against her cheek with her hand. I didn't want her to take my cock just yet, I was so close to exploding, but I wanted her hair and juices on my face. I was frantic with my tongue, darting it between her tight ass hole and her wet cunt, undecided. But after a while, I paid attention to where she liked it most, and brought her up to an orgasm, circling my tongue around her bud and creeping two fingers inside her.

Crying out in a keening animal cry, she clamped my head still with her thighs, and shuddered and shuddered again, until she was quiet. I felt her relax on top of me, and lay there breathing her in, stroking her thick curly hair. After a very long moment she stirred, sucked her mouth over my cock for a minute, then crawled off me, crawling onto the bed.

"Sir," she whispered, "I liked that, very much indeed. I... I want some more. I'm greedy, you see."

"For sweet treats?" I asked, with a playful hint in my voice.

"Oh yes, sir. A big strong fuck, deep inside me."

"Well then..."

"Wait sir. I have a little surprise. Get up on the bed, sir, and close your eyes."

I did so.

"On your hands and knees, that will be best." I did that, loving the weight of my throbbing cock hanging down, the heaviness inside my balls. "Very good, sir, that's perfect. Such a very fine sight. Now, let me see, where are they...?"

I felt her moving on the bed, and a drawer open and close. 'Where are they...?' What were 'they'?

I heard more movement, a squeeze of a plastic bottle, followed by stillness, then I heard the slightest suck of flesh. She sighed, and I heard that little suck again, straining my hearing to make sense of it.

"Ooo yes, that's very good. Nice and tight. Hmmm."

Something inside her, perhaps? She gave no hint, but I sensed she was moving something in her cunt or ass, as I heard those slippery sucks two or three times more.

"Now you, sir. Knees apart a little... that's it... Oh sir, that looks magnificent!"

I felt her sharp fingers run down my shaft and stretch out my cock, pulling it down from my body. "Such big, heavy balls, sir. They must be so full of seed, perfect for hungry mouths."

'Hungry mouths?' I didn't care, as she slowly gripped my shaft, and pulled it even longer. I felt her hand cup my heavy testes, and the only thing in the world was my heavy, hanging sex, and the cool air on my ass hole, all exposed.

Oh sweet, holy fuck, her hot mouth covered my ass and started sucking, sucking really hard, as if she wanted to suck the core up out of me. For a minute she sucked and licked and pushed her pointed tongue in, and all the time her grip on my throbbing cock was almost painfully hard. She wasn't going to let me come, and was mixing so much pleasure with a little bit of pain, for control.

It occurred to me what I looked like, kneeling on a bed being milked. Fuck. But it was so exquisitely good.

"That's enough for now," she whispered, and I thought she was talking to herself.

"Now the kind sir." She was talking to herself, not me. In my bliss, I vaguely wondered why she was rationing herself. I heard the same squeeze of the bottle, then felt a cold something pressed up against my anus.

"Gently, sir, just relax..." and I felt the cold push of a well lubricated plug ease into my passage. I didn't resist, and she waited a moment for my sphincter to give, and in one long sucking movement the plug lodged beautifully home, its heaviness satisfyingly full. I knew then from the little sucking sound, that she too had a plug in her ass.

"Oh sir, wait till you see! Move sideways a little bit, sir... that's right, beside me. Open your eyes, sir, look in the mirror. You'll see."

So I did. And there in the mirror I saw both of us kneeling on the bed, facing away from the mirror, our asses high in the air. I looked between my legs, past my thick, throbbing cock, at my reflection and hers.

There, from our asses, we had each sprouted a magnificent, glossy black tail, long, thick and bushy. We were wolves, crouching there, and I was about to fuck my eager mate. My fucking god, was I doing this? From hair fetish to this, in one afternoon? I wanted more, thinking the suburbs were so very strange.

I growled, and with one swift, agile move, I was behind her, leaning over her back, letting her feel my weight and strength dominate her smaller wolf body. I pressed her down and bit the side of her neck, and she whimpered. I was ready, so was she. I reared back, moved her tail aside, and placed the tip of my cock right up against the entrance to her grasping, hairy cunt.

We crouched there, waiting for our thudding hearts to catch up. She wriggled, not yet thrusting back, getting comfortable, getting ready. I shifted, not yet thrusting forward, and took my body's weight on one arm, bent over her. I reached under her taut, tight body and felt the weight of a falling tit in my hand. I took three deep breaths, ragged into my lungs, then plunged forward, fucking my long shaft deep inside her in one long, perfect animal thrust. I howled with triumph, and thundered my fuck into her.

She fucked back, just as hard, just as furious, making a fast grunting sound. I was fucking her, but she wasn't my play-thing. She fucked me back, just as hard, and we played together, hard rutting on the bouncing bed, both of us making inhuman sounds. We fucked liked beasts, and somehow we rolled over and made the beast with two backs, our passion even stronger, licking each other's faces and raking our nails along each other's skin, great long scratches drawing blood, and still we fucked and panted, furiously fast with each other...

...until finally, with a massive cry and a shudder, I exploded inside her, my cock impossibly huge, her grip so incredibly tight. I thrust five massive jets of cum up inside her, gasping and moaning, my seed spurting from my body in thick long streams. My pulsing prick made her spin up and over the edge, and with a small scream, she came too, panting and shuddering, her cunt gripping me with long, extended shudders.

I fell on her with a dead weight, my animal spirit exhausted, aching for more but needing to recover. Somehow, she struggled sideways, her little body still impaled on my shaft, and we lay side by side. The tail plug in my ass felt heavy and full, and I wanted that feeling forever. She pushed her hot sweaty crotch hard down onto mine, and as we recovered our breath, she scratched my chest with her long fingers, bringing red welts to the surface.

"I'm like an animal, you see, sometimes."

"Me too, I think." I felt her snuggle down some more, and like two creatures in a den, we settled to sleep.

"And you have sweet treats," I whispered, before closing my eyes and falling. Her tight cunt gripped my cock, but I was much softer now, and she held me inside her luscious, skinny body. She licked my face as I fell asleep.

* * * *

I licked her crotch as she woke, gently cleaning and grooming her. I could taste my semen, and knew there'd be more, deep inside. "Crouch over my chest," I said, "and push all our juices out, over me."

She crawled on top of me and did as I wanted, crouching there, looking down at my face with a look of curiosity, as if thinking, 'what else will the gentleman want?'

I wanted everything, her sweat, her juices, my own juices back. I wanted something else too, but would wait for the right time to ask for it. 'I'm quite all right for the time being, so you go.' She'd hinted and sowed a seed right from the start.

But now, it was satisfyingly filthy to see the creamy drip of my cum as she squeezed it from her sex, shining and dripping from her clinging hair. It dripped onto my chest, and I waited for her to push all my seed out, before putting my arm up around her shoulder and urging her to lie down beside me. Together we played with my juice, swirling it around my nipples, anointing our lips with it. It was still warm from her body, and we exchanged it from mouth to mouth, before dribbling it out again, and smoothing it all in, all over her breasts.

I explained that I liked the taste of my cum, didn't mind it at all. "That is most interesting," she said. "I prefer a cinnamon taste, you see, sometimes a little sweeter."

"Next time," I said, "I shall drink pear juice or apricot nectar before I visit."

She looked at me with her black, smiling eyes. "Sweet treats, then?"

"Yes. Not just a sticky bun!"

We both laughed, and it was very quiet in the room as we gently kissed. Slowly, my prick began to rise again, and I had another idea. My cock was filling and aching, and it wasn't just arousal. "Can we go to the bathroom," I asked, "and get in the bathtub together?"

I then had another, better idea. "Can I shave you, make you all silky and smooth? Can I do that, do you think?"

She studied me for a very long time, her eyes hardly blinking. Finally, she replied. "No, I don't believe I want to do that. I'm a good girl, you see, and Mama wouldn't like it. She'd think I was picking up bad habits."

She saw something in my eyes, for she quickly said, "I can shave you though, sir, using beautiful oils and creams and a sharp blade. I will make you so smooth, sir, you'll be like a god."

How did she know to appease my ego like that?

"Come, sir, come with me to the bathroom, and I will give you such special attention."

We got up from the bed, and the tail plug in my ass gave me a wonderful sensation, hot and heavy, as I walked. She led me through to the bathroom. "Stand in the bath, sir, and I'll see what I can find."

She bent down to open some cupboards, her tail swishing on the floor. As she found what she was looking for, my earlier idea came to mind. I needed another piss, and vaguely thought of pissing on her. But her chastisement over my desire to shave her was strong in my mind, and I didn't feel it right to ask.

So I climbed out of the bath and stepped to the toilet, and let go a long rush of piss. Hearing my water fall, she surprised me, coming up to my flow and placing a hand in it. She grinned, looking up. "You should have asked, sir," she said. "I can be a surprise, sometimes. For such a good girl." And she winked.

"Give me the last drops, sir, let me lick you all up." She dropped to her knees, and licked the last drops. "Very yummy, sir. Very nice."

She rubbed her wet hand all over my face, and I breathed my acrid self in, tasting my piss from her palm. She grinned, and turned to the sink and ran a glass of water, drinking it down. "Just to top me up, sir, so I'm good and full, when the time comes to wash you all over."

She looked up at me with mischievous eyes. Such a clever girl, making me wait. My cock began to thicken and fill, at the idea of it.

"Naughty boy," she said, taking the head into her mouth, to quicken me.

"But sir, look, I have shaving foam and I have blades. Where shall I start, from the top or the bottom?" She placed her finger on the press-nozzle of the can, pointing it at me.

"My chest, start from my chest. You'll need to stand up at first, and I can finger your cunt, while you shave me."

"I'd like that, sir, very much. But first, I need to remove this." She placed her hand on the plug in my ass. "The tail, it will get in the way, you see."

"Ohhh, do we have to? I like being filled in my ass."

She looked at me, filing the idea away for another time. "Don't worry, sir, I've a bigger one, for later. When you're beautiful and smooth all over."

I sighed when she removed the plug, but savoured the sensation when she did so.

"In the bath, sir, and we'll begin."

She sprayed a liberal layer of foam over my chest, and proceeded to smoothly and efficiently remove the hair from my body. She'd filled a little bowl full of warm water, and cleared the black curls regularly from the razor. While she did so, I gently caressed the lips of her cunt, enjoying the tangles of her hair even as she removed mine. Was she Delilah, and me Sampson? Too late, I thought, if she was.

By the time she reached my gut I was rock hard; the sight of my smooth torso emerging from the foam fascinating, narcissistic. I stared at myself in the mirror (there were so many mirrors in this place), and ran my fingers over my smooth chest, gliding them silkily over my shoulders, caressing my pecs. My skin felt so soft, like a woman's.

Suddenly I thought, 'what would it be like to have breasts, and thick nipples, not these tiny tips?' My nipples were tight and pointed, and I pulled on them, pinching them to hurt. I caressed my chest with my palms, closing my eyes and moaning.

"Are you all right, sir?" she asked, stopping her gliding razor, holding it still on my skin.

"Yes, I'm okay. I was wondering what it would be like to have breasts."

She looked down at herself. "Little champagne boobies like mine, sir, or big breasts all heavy in your hands?" She grinned up at me. "You are a naughty man, sir. Perhaps I should dress you all up? Long stockings, you see, sheer and smooth on your legs?" She giggled, and returned to her work.

Fuuck. Fuck, fuck. The ideas she was putting in my head! It was then that I suddenly thought, 'But she's a hairy girl and doesn't shave. How come she has razors and shaving foam?' But it was too late to think much about that. I'd already embarked down a path, spiralling from one fetish to the next, and wondered where I'd stop. Not any time soon, it seemed.

"Careful now, sir. Don't move. So many nooks and crannies, and your hair is so thick around your testicles."

She'd reached my prick, and my erection made it easier. She pulled the skin tight up my shaft, and carefully shaved away the fur from its base, then curving the razor down over my balls, rinsing the blade all the time.

She was crouching before me now, her long hair in a coil on her head, held in place with three pins. She looked just like a geisha in a Japanese ukiyo-e print, attending to her lover in the bath house. But, unlike those hairy Japanese men, with their massive and exaggerated penises, their huge veins and great, pendulous balls, the rod that rose shining from my body was smooth, immaculate, like marble. Without the hair surrounding its base, its length seemed immense, the longest, finest cock in the world.

She finished shaving all the hair away, sliding it down my legs with her hands. I stood in the bath, so beautiful and smooth, a marble statue of a god, entranced by myself. Who was this man? It wasn't me, not who I thought I was, anyway.

"You look beautiful, sir, your skin so silky and smooth. Look, I'm so dark and hairy and you're pale and smooth. Side by side, we are yin and yang, you see, two parts of the same circle."

She looked up at my height and giggled. "Although you, of course, are much taller." She gripped my shaft. "And I don't have one of these." She looked at my cock in her hands. "You will be very popular, sir, I assure you."

Popular? Who with? Assure me? I thought she already liked me, and I needed no assurance.

I wondered if all my self love, my self adoration, was getting in the way of coherent thought, because there was an undercurrent in things she was saying, something I was no longer sure of. But the time for clear thinking had gone the moment she'd put the tail-plug in my ass. I was being carried along in a rushing stream, and needed to keep my head above water.

"Lie down in the bath, sir. I feel an urge to pee, and it will gush beautifully on your skin, you see, and not make a mess on the floor."

I did as instructed, gazing up at the sweet, hairy pussy above me. She squatted over me, relaxing, and with a sigh of pleasure, let go her hot stream. At first it was tentative, a few trickles stopped and started, but then she let go in a long, satisfying gush. She directed it all over me, from my mouth to my cock, and I rubbed it all over my body. I drank some, and it was only a little bit salty.

Once she was done, she lay herself on me, and for several minutes we rolled in the bath tub together, bathing in her pee. "Isn't it all hot and delicious?" she asked, "so naughty."

"It's not wicked though," I replied. "And we can shower together, using those lovely scented soaps. Shall we do that?"